PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Dani

slutpup
12-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Dani was 15. She was skinny and had 36b size boobs. She lived with her parents in New York City. She is 5” 1’. Jason was 15 but going to be 16 in a few weeks. He was skinny and was 4" 7'. He lived with his mom in New York City. Dani and Jason became friends when they saw each other at school. They are both in 10th grade. They both are in the same classes and lunch period. One day when Dani was 17 she got really horny and the only thing that was there was her dog, a German Shepard. She was at home around 3 PM on a Sunday afternoon. Jason was planned to come over around 4 PM. She was home alone with her German Shepard, Max. She was really horny but she didn't know what to do. She looked at Max and saw that he was getting hard. She closed her bedroom door but forgot to lock it. She stripped naked to reveal her shaven, wet pussy. She got down in doggy style and Max mounted her. He started humping her hard right in her pussy. Dani starts to moan. Max starts fucking her faster and faster. Suddenly, Max cums into Dani and it explodes out of her. She moans and cums in him. Then all of a sudden she hears a door slam and a laugh and she looks at the time and it is 4 PM.

hhewp
12-18-2010, 08:36 PM
this looks really promising

alex_carter
12-20-2010, 08:17 PM
this seems interesting so far. Can't wait to hear the rest.

firenight
12-20-2010, 08:21 PM
hopeing for more soon

slutpup
01-10-2011, 06:19 PM
i should be posting soon dont worry its not dead

slutpup
03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Dani looks up and stares horrified at Jason. “I have been watching you in extreme detail since 3:45 PM and have seen everything you have done.” Jason said smirking. “Okay then, what have I been doing in extreme detail.” Dani asked nervously. “Okay, well I don’t know what happened at first but anything after that I can tell in extreme detail,” explained Jason. “Okay, than what happened?” Dani asked knowing what he would say. “Okay, when I slowly opened the door to surprise you I saw Max humping you and you screaming for more. Then all of a sudden cum comes out of you and lands all over the floor. Then I slammed the door and you looked up.” I gasped because I knew it was all over for me. “Well, you can’t do anything because you have no proof.” Dani said hopefully. “Don’t I?” He holds out a camera phone. “It can also take videos.” He said proudly. “So what are you going to do to me?” Dani asked. “You have to be my slave for the rest of your life!” Jason screamed. “NO! Please Jason! Don’t do that to me! I’m your best friend!” Dani shouted for her life. “Okay I won’t be that mean. You just have to do things for me every time we meet.” Jason told her. “Like what?” Dani asked scared of what will come next.

Stormwalker22
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Nice chapter Slutpup

masterfire
03-05-2011, 10:57 AM
hurr up with next chatper

LSD4Kaylee
03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
hot story! Loved reading it. :P

slutpup
03-13-2011, 07:35 PM
i am working on next chapter

anyone have any ideas i should put in it

sluts_master
03-19-2011, 05:47 AM
wow this is great

doggy_slave
03-19-2011, 05:48 AM
this is relli good

Rachie
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Think dani should be scare of whats to comes next?

What will it be?

Good parts and much needing more

Keep it up

Love RACHIE
x x x x

slutpup
03-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Dani wasn't expecting what happened next. All Jason said was that he was just messing with her and he didn't want to do anything to ruin their friendship. She smiled and hugged him. Everything was fine for some time until the night before Dani's 18th birthday.

When she was sleeping, someone came into her apartment. It was Jason, her best friend. He had boxes with him. He went through her whole apartment and put all her clothes in the boxes. He undressed her so that she was naked. He put a black bra, a 2-sizes too small black thong, a see-through white t-shirt and a see-through white miniskirt into a box and set that on her dresser. He put 3 vibrators, a butt plug, a dildo and a letter next to the box. Then he left.

Rachie
03-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Small parts - but very good :)

Thanks

slutpup
03-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Small parts - but very good :)

Thanks

i know their small i have problems think up longer parts

btw i love your stories they are awesome :D

slutpup
04-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Sorry guys. My dad won't let me keep writing this story. He says its inappropriate for a girl my age to write. Does anyone want to write it for me? I'll still help every once in a while, but you might have to think a little.

firenight
04-03-2011, 08:09 PM
that sucks look like it might get closed

slutpup
04-18-2011, 07:45 PM
When Dani woke up, she was scared to see that she was naked. She went to her dresser and saw that is was empty. She saw the box and then stuff on her dresser. She opened the letter.

Dani, I have evidence of you having sex with a dog. If you don’t do everything that I say I will send it to all of your friends, on facebook, on myspace, and any other website I can think of. The first thing I want you to do is to…
The first thing I want you to do is put the vibrator on high, put it in your pussy, put on the clothes in the box (no shoes or socks), and go for a walk. Every hour I want you to take off 1 item of clothing and give it to anyone who wants it. When you are fully naked and the only thing you have is the vibrator I want you to walk to my house. Your rules are as follows.

1. You must be outside at all times.

2. You cannot cum

3. You must walk up to someone and ask if they want to make out with you every 45 minutes.

4. You cannot hide when you change

5. This is the order you must change in: thong, t-shirt, miniskirt, and last is your bra

Your new master,
Jason

Dani was shocked at the note. She lived in a small town where nudity was allowed, but she didn’t want to be naked in public or get the evidence out for the whole world to see. She put on the bra, thong, miniskirt, and t-shirt on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can stay on as long as my dad doesn't see :D

thefunman
04-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Very good, can't wait until the next part of the story!!

Stormwalker22
04-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Good part Slutpup keep up the good work =)