PDA

View Full Version : The Unexpected Friends

MasterWill
08-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Tanya: Sri Lankan background, very smart, 36D Chest.
Hayley:Autralian, Pretty and 36C Chest.

It was a Monday afternoon and Hayley had invited Tanya over to her apartment. Tanya and Hayley had went to the same highschool and had become very good friends. Hayley sort of had a girl crush on Tanya and Tanya had not known this until today. Hayley was waiting until 4pm the time Tanya was coming over. 3:55, Hayley sighed she really wanted time to hurry up so then she could just open the door and kiss Tanya on the lips. Time passed very quickly as Hayley was thinking about her fantasy.

All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Hayley ran to the door. Finally it was Tanya. Hayley dragged Tanya into her apartment and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Tanya was shcoked, she had no idea on what had just happened and asked Hayley what the hell she was doing she replied Tanya I love you.

Tanya was astonished! She hated the sound of being a lesbian but at the same time liked it. She thought that she could use this to her advantage. Tanya was into BDSM and had many male slaves but never a female. Tanya thought that this was interesting for her to feel this way. Out of absolutely no-where Tanya had slapped Hayley across the face and as Hayley fell to the floor she said in a dominant tone your my bitch now!

MasterWill
08-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Is it goof please give me feedback

25rob1985
08-01-2010, 04:26 AM
Good start please do write more

Mere
08-03-2010, 04:12 AM
OP is banned, so what will happen now? :eek: