PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Puppy's Day In The Dressing Rooms

SlutPuppy
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Warning: Explicit content, not for anyone under 18!

She squirmed a bit in her seat, looking out the car window. Master was taking her out to the mall today, so she could buy some new clothes. Mostly new panties though, and a few skirts. Thing's both of them like a lot. In fact, she was wearing a skirt today, red and black pleaded school girl skirt. It was his favorite skirt that she had, which made her like it even more. Her breasts where pushed up high, her upper body in a corset; black with purple bows in a few places. She felt the vibrations start on her pussy... the remote controlled vibe that was pressed right against her clit, and her opening felt so good to her. She always wore it when they went out in public. "Come on, little girl, let's go." she smiled up at him, stepping out of the car; careful not to flash her pussy to anyway but him. She walked in front of him quietly, holding his hand behind her back, her hips and ass swaying with her steps.

She could feel him staring at her ass as they walked, walking into the store she immediately went to the underwear section, picking out a few thongs from a table. She turned to look at him, tilting her head and holding them up to show him, "Like these, Master?" she smiled from ear to ear when he nodded, and kept them clenched in her hand. She picked up a few more from a different table, before moving to the skirts. Picking out a black mini skirt, her eyes went wide at the different clothing article under it. A very short pair of denim shorts. She picked them up and skipped off to the dressing rooms, Master following after her with a grin. He sat down on the little chair inside the small room, as she got undressed, taking the vibe off hesitantly. She turned around to pick up a pair of panties, but she felt his hands on her ass, rubbing it in slow circles which made her go still.

Glancing back at him, she bit her lip; her eyes going to the already visible and very obvious hard on he had. "Master, please..." she squirmed, licking her lips, he knew very well what she wanted. "Good puppies get down on their hands and knees, and sit pretty while they beg for their treats. You're not being a very good puppy, slut." her eyes went wide, and she dropped to her knees, turning first to face him. Without his permission, she leaned forward and undid his pants, freeing his cock. He wasn't wearing boxers today. She licked and sucked gently on the head, closing her eyes while his hand ran through her hair, grabbing handfuls and giving tugs on it. Whenever he did that it drove her wild. She took a deep breathe, before taking his whole length in her mouth and throat; gagging instantly on it.

He pulled back hard on her hair, causing her to come up and gasp for breath, before he pulled her to her feet by her lovely hair. Pushing her against the wall, he reached his hands around in front of her body, pulling her corset down to expose her tits. He fondled them and squeezed them, rubbing and pinching, pulling on her nipples until they were rock hard. She moaned out for him, spreading her legs, "Please, Master. Please fuck me... Please." she whimpered, pressing her forehead against the wall, arching her back so her ass pushed towards him. "Awe, my little whore needs to be filled, does she?" she only nodded, feeling the head of his cock rubbing up and down her pussy and ass. He rammed inside of her from behind, causing her to cry out in pleasure; he fucked her ruthlessly, not stopping his thrusting until he came deep inside of her pussy. Pulling out, he ran his fingers over her pussy; picking up not only his cum, but lots of her own juices too. Holding them in front of her mouth, he smirked, "Lick them nice and clean."

Sticking her tongue out, she did. She sucked and licked on his fingers, tasting herself and his cum mixed together, it made her so hot. She needed to cum, but.. He wouldn't let her. "Put the vibe back on and get dressed, we're going to go buy these thongs and then go home." she cried out slightly, but nodded and did as she was told... She could feel pussy juices flowing down her thighs and legs as she walked back to the car, the vibe on high, and that smirk still on his face.

END!

Mere
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Woman! I love it!! <3<3

You're AMAZING!
Now I wanna write THAT good D:

monkeysrock
06-25-2010, 10:07 AM
i can see a series of stories being created here!
You have me hooked!

molten man
07-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Nice one... Is there more??

Dicedarefan666
07-13-2010, 12:07 AM
I fully second the molten man's question, and hope that the answer is yes.

SlutPuppy
07-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Is there more??

:p Yes. There will be. I write them when Im bored, so I dunno when the next one will pop up.

black out
07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
you could really write more i u could
and believe me u should write more