PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Train Trip with Kitty

Krystal
05-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Completed section copy here. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65626)

Another story my Master tasked me with writing. I had to write it around wearing only a coat on a train, and being left naked in a movie.

It's left a bit open at the end, I'll be made to continue it if it gets good response.

~~~~~~~

Written by Me
Edited by Leo

The sound of the train pulling up to the station fills my ears as everyone around begins making their way towards the train to board. We stand in the corner, me fidgeting as before we left the house you slid a vibe deep in my pussy before locking my chastity belt in place. The only real piece of clothing, besides my heels, and a short coat coming just below my butt. My hands are tied under the coat. Tied in front to let me hold the coat shut as you refused to button it closed. Leaving it to me to keep it closed to prevent myself from flashing the crowd. You reach behind me sliding your hand under my coat, rubbing my firm ass, giving it a light tap telling me to move. I start to inch forward, moving slowly.

You come up behind me and whisper in my ear. “Better move your butt or I may just run into you knocking you to the ground. Wonder what would get exposed under that tiny coat if you fell?”

I blush and go slightly wide eyed as I walk faster, trying to maintain my composure. The platform is crowded with people as I walk holding my coat closed. Feeling like everyone around me can hear the vibrator. I feel you behind me patting my butt along, as we get past the door you pull me aside to the lower deck in the handicap area.

“Wait here kitten, let’s wait till everyone else has walked up the stairs. Wouldn’t want anyone else getting a full view of kitties tight little ass...at least not yet,” you grin and sit me down in a row of seats, you sitting across from me. “Open up, kitty. Let me see while we wait here.” You say, smiling.

I blush as I let my coat fall open exposing my tight body, naked short of my chastity belt covering my wet pussy. We sit there and you admire my body. I blush, not knowing if any other passengers will decide to forgo going upstairs and join us down here. After what seemed like eternity, I hear the door shut and the train lurch forward. Curious, I look back over my shoulder and see no one. Everyone has boarded and gone up leaving us alone down here. Turning around, I see you smiling motioning me over.

“Here kitty kitty,” you say, patting the seat.

I come forward and kneel, as you lean down and kiss my forehead, slipping my coat off my shoulders and folding it up neatly in the seat next to you. Leaving me exposed naked kneeling before you. I fidget feeling so exposed and embarrassed to be wearing a chastity belt, almost wishing I was entirely nude. The buzzing inside my pussy suddenly feeling more intense as I’m put in this situation. I’ve been holding off an orgasm for a while now, but sooner or later it was going to come, whether I wanted it to or not.

“Sir...may I orgasm?” I say shyly in a whisper, looking away my face turning red.

“Hmm? What was that, kitten?” you say, leaning forward bringing your hand to caress my face, moving it down more over my shoulder and down to my chest cupping my breast and rolling my nipple between your fingers lightly tugging me forward.

“Can I orgasm, please master?” I ask as I’m pulled gently closer between your legs.

“Well, would be selfish to feel good on your own, so yes you may - but I want to feel good too.” you say as you unbuckle your belt, working your pants down slightly, letting your cock flop out in front of me.

I blush and bite my lip as I sit up a little, putting my arms on your legs for support as I nuzzle your cock, hearing you sigh happily as you lean back. I open my mouth sliding your cock into it slowly sucking and tugging on it, feeling it grow harder in my mouth, encouraging me, letting me know I’m doing well to please sir. I feel your hand come down atop my head as you pet me, stroking my hair. I sit up a little more, positioning myself better so I can suck your thick cock faster, working my head up and down, sliding my lips back and forth over your delicious cock, tasting your precum. I work faster as I approach orgasm, moaning over your cock as I quiver in pleasure. You smile, pulling my mouth off your cock.

“That’ll do for now.” you say, pulling your pants back up. “Have a nice orgasm?” you ask, smiling leaning down caressing my breasts again, tugging my nipples, pulling me up onto you.

“Yes sir..” I say, blushing as I straddle your lap, my naked body still so exposed.

You pull my head towards yours and kiss my lips, slipping your tongue into my mouth as your hands move down my body both coming to grip my soft ass, squeezing and pulling my cheeks apart as you begin to kiss down my cheek and neck down towards my chest cupping your mouth over one of my breasts, your tongue flicking across my nipple. I moan softly as you do, vibrator still going off inside me, locked away, unable to be removed. The only relief that will come is when the batteries finally run out. I sit there straddling you as you massage my cheeks, your mouth over my breast, sucking. Before I realize it, you have my coat tossed over my back as you pick me up and set me down, as I blink confused I suddenly hear some kids running down the stairs laughing. They appear to be playing tag. I look back over to you and blush holding my coat closed. You reach around and grip my ass tightly, pulling me along as the kids runs back upstairs.

“Come along, kitty” you say, ushering me along pushing me up the stairs ahead of you.

I walk up them looking back at you taking your time, watching you lick your lips as I walk up the stairs. I blush, clenching my coat as I know it’s not hiding my ass from your eyes at this angle, my face turning bright red as I feel your eyes follow my ass to the top of the steps. As I wait at the top it doesn’t take you too long to get up as well, patting my behind once again to encourage me along. Pushing me down the path, rows of people on both sides. You whisper in my ear.

“Think very last train car will be good.”

I know you’re grinning at the thought of making me walk down the length of the train in my short coat, my exposure questionable as I walk by all the people slumped in their seat, unsure if from that angle if they can see the bottom of my ass or anything more. The thought only makes me blush more as I try to tug the coat down. I know just from my appearance that the looks I’m getting are ones of the question if I was even wearing bottoms. Which of course would be a big no. But even though I wasn’t blatantly flashing everyone, the thought of everyone knowing that I was naked under my coat was getting to me. It seemed like an eternity till you finally pulled me aside sitting me by the window, as I sit, I feel the coat ride up making me sit on my bare butt. My face bright red as you look at me smiling patting my head kissing my cheek. I sit there blushing, my legs crossed to hide my crotch that’s no longer covered well by the coat, my bound hands holding the coat closed to keep my chest and naked body hidden. You look around and I follow your gaze, not seeing anyone with a view of us. Though there is a couple two rows ahead. You look back at me and tug my coat open once again, then picking me up setting me in your lap, my bound hands around your neck keeping me close and turned towards you. You slap my thigh telling me to uncross my legs. As I do you hold up a key and bring it down to unlock my chastity belt. You look around once more checking to see if it’s safe before you slide it down my thighs a bit, you cup your hand over my pussy giving it a rub, I bite my lip holding myself tight against you, trying not to moan out loud. After you’ve had your fun of tormenting my pussy with your hand, you grab the vibrator and slowly pull it from my pussy. I gasp as I feel it slowly leave my hole, till I see you holding it in front of your face.

“Hmmmm,” you say, looking at it curiously twirling it around. “I think my little kitten has been enjoying this quite a bit, its covered in your slutty juices.” You lean in and lick the length of the vibe. “Mmmm yummy,” you say, licking your lips.

I blush as you do, turning away in embarrassment. Suddenly I feel the toy pressed against my lips.

“Hold this, kitty,” you say sliding it into my mouth.

I pucker my lips, sucking, tasting myself on the toy as I eye you curiously as you lift your backpack into my lap. I watch as you unzip it, at this point completely forgetting about my coat open or even the fact that we are on a public train where anyone could walk by and see me sitting on your lap, coat opened revealing my naked body, a chastity belt down my thigh and a vibrator sticking out of my mouth. But none of that was on my mind as I watched you pull out a good sized purple buttplug from your bag. Setting your bag back down, you suck on the plug to lube it up before reaching around to my far thigh, gripping it pulling it towards you to lift my rear to give you access to my hole. Smiling, you touch the tip to my tight hole, and my heart begins to race as I remember once again where I am, and try to anticipate when you’ll stop teasing and stuff it up my rear.

You giggle, nipping at my ear as you begin to push it in my ass, my tight hole protesting the intrusion.

“Hmmm, I think someone needs some loosening up.”

Before I even realize what you mean, you’ve already unzipped your pants, lifting me up and setting me down on your cock, forcing it inside my tight rear. I give a quiet ‘meep’ as it slides all the way in, filling me up as you reach around me cupping both my breasts, squeezing and massaging them.

“Come on little whore, put that tight ass to work,” you whisper in my ear, your hot breath caressing my ear as your words reach me, sending shivers down my body as I begin to slowly ride your cock. You move one hand down to rub my clit, the other moving up over my mouth to help keep me from moaning out loud alerting fellow passengers of our actions. I grip the top of the seat as I begin to ride faster, not even caring that my coat had fallen off my shoulders, chastity belt now around my ankles.

“Wow, look at you, completely naked, fucking my cock on a train. Look at you, little slut,” You whisper to me, your words making me go faster. “Oh? Did someone just speed up? My, my, you are a whore.” You giggle leaning back sliding your hands around to my butt, cupping my cheeks as my ass slams down over your cock.

“Keep going, slut, work my cock till my cum is filling your ass.” Your hands come back up around my body, pinching and pulling my nipples. A soft moan escapes my lips as I work my ass up and down harder, slamming down hard, probably making more noise then we should. I keep going, my eyes have been closed for a while now, no longer caring if someone walked by that very moment. Suddenly I’m snapped back into reality. My eyes shoot open as you grab me, pulling me down hard on your cock as you thrust it up into me as I hear you groan. It takes me a second but I realize what is happening. Your twitching cock is filling my ass with your delicious cum. I wiggle my ass, smiling looking back over my shoulder at you panting trying to catch your breath. You wrap your hand around the back of my head, pulling me in close kissing me, before pulling away and leaning over to check up and down the aisle once more.

“Did my naughty whore orgasm as well?” you ask, I shake my head no. “Well let’s change that. Feet on my knees, stay on my cock.”

I wiggle my ass once again happily as I shift, putting my feet on your knees, and without hesitation you reach around and slide 2 fingers in my wet pussy and begin fucking me furiously as I lean back into you, purring, not taking long at all for me to orgasm. Before I even have a chance to catch my breath, you’re already shifting me around.

“Clench your ass tight, kitty, don’t let anything spill out.”

I do as told, clenching tight as your cock slips out of my ass. You lean me over to the side, grabbing the plug once more and in one smooth motion press it up against my ass, shoving it all the way in.

“That’ll keep my slut filled with my cum. Now clean me,” You say, leaning back in your chair, putting your arms on the arm rest, your cock poking out from your pants. I kneel down and take it in my mouth. I hear you moan as my lips and tongue wrap around it, sucking and tasting the little bits of cum left on it from pounding my ass. Not very long into it I feel your fingers tapping at my face.

“Kitty,” you whisper. “Kitty, get up. We’ve got company coming.”

I look up, your cock still in my mouth, watching you look anxiously down the aisle.

“Mmm but I’m not done sir,” I say, smiling licking up the length of your cock then sliding it back in my mouth. I hear you groan, growing rock hard in my mouth.

“Oh, I love my dirty little whore,” you say, slamming my mouth down over your cock. I feel a tray table slam down hitting my head. My naked body is now hidden under the table with your bag hiding me partially from the aisle as I see out of the corner of my eye a pair of feet scurry by us. You lift up the tray table slightly to peek at me, mouth still engulfing your cock. You rub my head where you hit me with the table. “Sorry kitty.” Both us are giggling as I go back to sucking on you.

“Mmmmm, hehe come up here, you naughty whore,” you say, pulling my naked body into your lap. I wrap my bound hands behind your head as you pull me in kissing me, pushing your hips up grinding your cock up against my pussy. I smile, purrring as I work your thick cock into my pussy, you gasp silently as the tip penetrates my tight pussy, slowly followed by the rest of your thick shaft.

You moan softly. “Look at you, aren’t we just a filthy whore, were shy all earlier. Now you’re naked straddling my lap fucking my cock with that wet pussy.”

I smile as your hands rub my ass then slide their way up my body over to my breasts, massaging them, pinching and tugging on my nipples, as I work myself rhythmically but quietly up and down on your cock. I lean in and kiss you, then kiss your cheek, making my way up to your ear, where I whisper.

“May I cum? May master’s dirty slut orgasm, riding you naked on a public train fucking your cock?” I lick your ear as I pull away, hearing you groan thrusting up hard into me, but not answering. I see you smile deviously. Then suddenly you wrap your arms around me, one behind my butt. I purr and hug you tight enjoying the warmth, closing my eyes, Then my eyes open as I feel you slowly begin to stand.

I mew in confusion as you giggle menacingly, slowly rising our heads poke up from over the seats, you stall, looking around. Seeing no one in the seats behind us, and no one facing our way on the train, you continue to stand up, my naked body wrapped around you, helpless to escape. As you stand fully up I grip you tight closing my eyes as the upper half of my body now sits exposed above the seats. You thrust your hips up once, I gasp as I feel the sudden thrust of your cock in me.

“Oh, careful.” You grunt and thrust up again into me, causing me to gasp gripping you tighter. “Moan too loud and you just might turn every head in the car. And you know what they’ll ask if they see? I’m sure they’ll tell me not to be selfish, ask if I brought enough of my slut to go around. Hmmm three holes, two hands. Not enough for everyone at once, but I suppose they could wait and take turns.” You laugh, and thrust into me for a few more seconds. I grip you tight, biting my lip, trying my hardest not to moan out loud as your cock thrusts in and out of me. You laugh, finally turning around, leaning over to set me gently in the seat by the window, slowly fucking your pussy a little more.

“Hehe, so good and wet - hard to stop using my pet. But I think that’s enough of my cock for you, at least for the train ride,” you say, pulling out and working it back into your pants, zipping them back up. “Stand up, kitty.” I give you a weird look as I stand up out of the seat, you kneel as I look over the seats watching carefully, looking down after suddenly feeling your tongue slide between my lips. “Mmmm.” You lick your lips. “Tasty pussy.” You give me a few more licks before reaching over to your bag and pull out a very large dildo. I look around again anxiously, as you lift my thigh over your shoulder, and press the tip against my pussy slowly sliding it in me. I moan and curl my chest over your head, closing my eyes and breathing heavily as you slide it in.

-SLAP!-

My eyes shoot open as I hear the sound and feel your hand gripping my ass.

“I said stand up straight, slut, or I will lead you crawling naked down the aisle by your leash.”

I do as told as you begin to fuck my pussy furiously. My eyes shut tight, unable to keep watch anymore, as all I can do to keep from screaming in pleasure is to clench them shut and bite down hard on my lip.

“Please sir, I don’t want to orgasm,” I whimper quietly as you continue. “Ple— please, sir,” I ask again.

You slam it up inside and look up at me. “My whore gonna do everything as told to the letter?”

I nod my head yes quickly. “Yes, master,” I say, I tear dropping from the corner of my eye.

“That’s a good pet, now let’s lock you back up,” you say, pushing my thigh off your shoulder, grabbing my chastity belt and sliding it up my legs. You lock it, the butt plug and the dildo in place. You sit down, pulling me whimpering a little into your lap. You kiss my cheek and lick up the line the tear made on my face.

“No tears for my darling pet. Now smile,” you say, smiling back at me, one hand up massaging my breast as you kiss the corner of my mouth. Your lips make their way down to my other breast and begin sucking on my nipple. I mew, giving a weak smile as I enjoy the gentle sensations on my breasts. After a little bit you stop and pick me up to pull me all the way into your lap, letting me curl up. You kiss the side of my neck as both your hands reach around me now holding me tight then moving back to massage my breasts.

“Relax, kitty,” you whisper and kiss into my ear.

I do as told, closing my eyes, nestled up against you, letting your massage unintentionally drift me off to La La Land.

I blink awake to you caressing and kissing me all over.

“Wake up kitty, up, up.”

I blink and look up at you.

“Ah good, you’re awake.” You kiss me on the lips. “Was worried I was going to have to carry you out of here naked.” You giggle and pinch my nipple to help me wake up.

I gasp and look down, realizing I’m still naked, wondering how long I’ve been asleep and if you let me sleep naked the whole time. As I look at you I think you read my mind.

“Don’t worry, you only slept naked most of time, covered you up whenever we had visitors.” You smile, laughing, kissing me again, patting my butt. “Sit up, kitten.”

I do as told, folding my bound hands neatly in my lap. As you place my coat over my shoulders, I reach up grabbing it holding it shut.

“Time to go,” you say as I mew, your hands grabbing my butt pushing me up.

I wiggle, standing up, hopping over your bag into the aisle. You follow, picking up the bag, patting my rear, ushering me on. We both giggle playfully as you grab both my cheeks as we rush down the aisle, though making sure to let everyone go ahead of us down the stairs.

“Psst, kitty, few for the road.” You wink, unzipping your pants once everyone had gone down.

I quickly kneel down and take it straight in my mouth, sucking your delicious cock till it’s rock hard again. You groan happily petting me as I do, then pull me off your cock lifting me back to my feet then zipping back up.

“Thank you kitten. Now time to go.” You wrap one arm around me and pick me up to carry me down the stairs. My coat slips up a bit exposing below waist, which you notice and set me back down at bottom before anyone sees. We skip out of the train and onto the platform, giggling the whole way as we make our way to the bus stop as the sun begins to set in the distance.

“Oh good, few minute wait.” You say, checking the times.

I stand beside you bit uncomfortable as the people sitting down look me up and down, giving me weird looks. I try and sneak from their sight, hiding behind you a little bit. You wrap your arm around my shoulder, holding me close, kissing my cheek as we watch the bus approach the stop. It arrives, and we stand aside, letting everyone else go first. Getting on, you pay for you and me, then lead the way all the way to the almost deserted back of the bus. You sit me on the inside of the back row, and we sit there, your arm around me. Relaxing as the bus takes us on our journey, I see a big grin cross your face as we reach a stop and the passengers in the back near us get off.

“I don’t think kitty’s attire is proper for movies.” You lean over and unlock my chastity belt, and untie my hands. “Strip, kitten. You may hide from view,” you say as you pick up your bag, unzipping it starting to dig through. I crouch down low to floor to stay out of view, first getting rid of the rest of the rope around my wrist, then nudging off coat, folding it up and setting it on seat, followed by the rope, and then the chastity belt.

“Forgot something,” you say, reaching quickly down between my legs and pulling the dildo out of my pussy. I give a silent yelp as it quickly vacates my hole. You bring it to my lips, letting me suck it clean briefly before you put it and everything else away, telling me to leave the plug in my ass.

Still crouched down hiding, you tell me to lift my arms as you help me put on a white dress you grabbed out of your bag, sliding it down over my head to my chest letting me do it the rest of the way. Working it all the way on then sitting back up on seat, I can tell it isn’t much longer then coat. Rather difficult to prevent anyone from seeing up it while sitting, not to mention the dress is also very thin. Looking closely enough I could see through and see me nipples and bare skin through it. I blush as I see you smiling admiring it.

Krystal
05-21-2010, 09:06 PM
“Mmm perfect, right, kitty?” you ask, leaning in kissing my cheek as you flick one of my nipples poking out through the dress. We just sit for a bit, waiting for our stop. When it finally arrives, we get up, my coat now wrapped over your arm readily available for me. I stand up and fix my dress, trying to pull it down. Though just my imagination because it’s so light, the dress feels shorter than the coat. So I had to be careful how I moved or else I would give people a full view of my pussy or bottom of my ass.

I quickly scurry off the bus, you not far behind me, taking your time. We get off and start walking down the sidewalk when you come up and put my coat back on my shoulders, as you lean in and whisper in my ear. “Sorry, kitten, didn’t realize how thin dress would be on you, but apparently you have something bright purple between your ass cheeks showing through the dress.” I go wide eyed completely embarrassed putting my face in my hands as we walk. You kiss my cheek and pat the plug. “Found it quite sexy,” you whisper, putting your arm around me, and I wiggle smiling sheepishly from comment.

“Mrao.” Kissing your cheek back, I slip coat back off shoulders handing it back to you. I walk a bit faster strutting in front of you. Giving you an excellent view of my long legs, letting your gaze follow them up to my barely covered butt and the purple plug just barely showing through. I look back, seeing you lick your lips then run to catch up with me.

“Mmmm, it’s nice to be able to show my little whore off to everyone, letting the clever ones know that you’ve got that dirty ass plugged up,” you whisper, your hand caressing my back, tugging my dress up ever so slightly. “My slut’s gotten me rock hard; this way, pussy,” you say, tugging me along as we reach the shopping center. I hurry as quickly as I can, trying to keep up in my heels wondering where we are rushing off too. It’s gotten dark out, and the center is lit up and decently crowded.

“Ah, here we are.” you say, pulling me up to a photo booth. “In you go,” you say, pulling the curtain aside like a gentleman should.

Before I can even get situated you have already come in and closed the curtain, grabbing me, pulling me towards you, kissing me, slipping your tongue past my lips. Then you pull away and sit down.

“Turn around and bend over, I want a close look at that cute ass,” You say, smiling.

I do as told smiling shyly, turning around bending over as much as the space allows.

“Oh what’s this I see through your thin dress?” you say, sliding your hands up my thighs making me purr. Your hands slow as they reach the edge of my dress, slowly pushing it up to expose my ass. “Oh my, what’s this?” you say as you grab the plug and slowly begin pulling on it. I moan softly as I feel it trying to leave my ass before it finally pops out. “Tsk tsk, proper ladies don’t have their rears stuffed. You know who does?” you ask, leaning in, licking my hole.

I purr and respond. “Who, sir?”

You lick once more slowly, than stand up to whisper in my ear. “Dirty whores.” You unzip your pants and quickly shove your cock into my ass.

I gasp as you sit down, pulling me with you.

“Ride it, whore,” you say, licking up the back of my ear.

“Yes sir,” I respond, as I begin riding your cock.

“Hmm, actually, we’re in a photo booth; we should have pictures,” you say, holding me down on your cock as you pull out some money and feed it into the machine, setting it up. You hold me as you finish clicking through the screens till we finally got a 10 count going getting ready to snap pictures.

“Proper ladies wear clothes, dirty whores don’t mind being naked on camera,” you say, sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders, pulling my dress down to expose my chest as you begin thrusting up into my tight ass. I moan, biting my lip as I bounce up and down on your cock. All the while the machine snaps photos, making me feel like an exhibitionist on show. As we approach the last picture, you pick me up, slamming me against the wall, keeping your cock deep inside my ass. You hold me against it as you slowly slide your thick cock in and out of my rear. You then pull me back into the seat, still on your cock.

You giggle. “I wonder how the photos are going to come out?”

I blush and cover my face. You pull my hands away.

“Oh look, kitty it took video of photo session.” You hold my hands down and make me watch as the screen replays the entire session.

My boobs bounce as you thrust up into me, my eyes closed, moaning. We sit there watching as you reach around, pinching my nipples, rolling them between your fingers. We both giggle at the final bit as we watch you pick me up and push me against the wall with the camera. The photos print and you pick up the copies and show me four different snapshots of you fucking me; the last is a framed shot of my chest being thrown into the camera.

“Okay, let’s go,” you say, picking me up off your cock. “Don’t forget the plug,” you add, zipping your cock back into your pants and walking out the booth leaving me there exposed. I quickly pull my dress back on, and suck on the plug to lube it up before working it back in my rear, before I run chasing after you.

I catch up, you smiling admiring the pictures. You lean over and kiss my cheek and whisper.

“Nice nipples.”

I look down, seeing my nipples poking obviously through my dress, close to almost visible. I blush as you continue to admire them as we walk through the crowds of people, making our way over to the theatre, not even noticing my bottom is getting looks from those around us, as many take it as seeing my underwear through my dress, not realizing I’m actually not wearing any, that it is a plug they are seeing through my dress.

We get to the theatre and we stand there looking up at the listings. I make my own suggestions for a couple of new funny ones, you smile and take me up to the counter, letting me think you’re going to pick one I suggested. Then confusion crosses my face as I hear you pick something else.

“Mrao.” I go -_- at your pick. I then turn away, blushing as I notice that the attendant has been clearly staring at my chest. I see you smirk, the look telling me you’ve known he had been the whole time.

“Now he’s seen the front, time to walk away and show him your sexy ass,” you whisper, putting your arm around me and guiding me away. I walk along calmly accepting my awareness of my state of dress. We step inside you and hand the tickets to the taker - again this one stares at my chest. I blush, my face turning a subtle shade of red. You smile, enjoying every minute of my plight.

“Care for a treat, kitten? “ you ask, smiling.

I shake my head. “No thank you, sir.”

“Really? But I want something, so come on.” You drag me over to the concessions, obviously trying to drag out my plight of being exposed in such a well-lit, crowded building.

You take your time picking something, and when you do, you pick something low on the shelf and ask me to get them. I oblige, reaching down awkwardly, trying not to let my dress slip up over my butt as I do. You whine and protest at my success as I hand you your treat. Taking me through the register line, I get more weird looks from the girl working it as you thank her and finally take me on our way to the movie deep in the back of the building. You chose a movie that had been out for quite a while, and one that hadn’t received good ratings at that.

We make it just in time, sitting in the back row, as the room goes dark I manage to catch a glimpse around, seeing few people inside.

“I got to pee, sir.” I lean over whispering, fidgeting.

“Oh, you’re right, I forgot to get a drink,” you say, ignoring me.

“No sir, I... I need to pee,” I say blushing.

You kiss my forehead. “I’ll be back babe.” You begin to stand up, then turn back to me. ”But first...” You reach over and tug up my dress, pulling it off my body. “This will make sure you don’t wander about.”

I look in shock as you leave me in just my heels and plug.

“Enjoy the previews,” you say, waving taking off with everything.

I blush, fidgeting naked in my seat waiting for you to return, unable to watch the previews as I can’t sit still. It seems like forever, but as the previews end I see you walk back in, and I breathe a sigh of relief looking over to you. You smile and wave back motioning me towards you as you make your way down the aisle to the very front.

I go a bit wide eyed as I make my way to the end of the aisle, watching you sit in the middle of the front row. Looking around, I reach back and wiggle the plug in my butt, biting my lip in hesitation, trying to gather the courage to crawl down the aisle.

Gulping, I finally get the courage and crawl into the aisle on my hands and knees, and slowly, keeping low, I make my way down the aisle towards you, my naked body exposed to the cold air of the theatre.

Making my way to the last row, I round the corner and see you watching me, smiling, drinking your drink. You pat your knee, motioning me over. I crawl over, my little butt shaking back and forth as I do, until I reach your feet. Kneeling, you reach down and scratch under my chin, then flick my nipple.

“Cold much, kitty?” you smirk. “Sorry didn’t get you anything from concession, but still brought you something to suck on.” you whisper, lifting my dress off your lap, revealing your cock that’s been sitting outside your zipper. “And since your crawling around naked on the floor of this theatre, I’m assuming you’re a dirty enough whore to suck my cock in it.”

I blush, then sit up, positioning myself in your lap, slowly licking up the base of your cock to the tip, as you sit back eating your candy, watching the movie.

“Good girl.” you say, petting me as I take you in my mouth.

You groan as I work my puckered lips up and down your thick cock, one of your hands on top of my head guiding me up and down.

“Aww, treat’s gone. Quick, kitty - I need something else tasty.” You lift up the arm rests of the chairs beside and lie down.

I take the hint and crawl up over you position my pussy above your face, my mouth still sucking on your cock.

Feeling your tongue slide between my slit, I gasp, sliding your cock all the way in my mouth, working my mouth up and down furiously over it as you lick and suck on my pussy.

“Theatre doesn’t sell anything this tasty.” You groan quietly, pushing your hips up.

I keep sucking, until I feel you press your face into my pussy, groaning as you thrust your hips up, forcing your cock deep in my mouth as you cum, filling up my mouth. I gulp it down as fast as it enters, sucking your twitching cock to get the last drops. Finished, I nuzzle your cock as you continue to eat your treat, both of us completely ignoring the movie now.

You finish licking me up, though not bringing me to orgasm. You tap my butt, telling me to sit up. I do as told, then watch as you grab everything and stand up. The theatre is almost pitch black, difficult to see anything, which you figure is dark enough to walk me back to the door naked. You lead me back, arm on my shoulder. I bite my lip, unsure if anyone can see that I’m actually naked in this dark theatre.

Getting to the door, you tell me to put my arms up as you slide the dress back on me.

“Come on, I’ve had enough of movie, let’s go to the hotel,” you say, grabbing my bare butt under the dress, pulling me along

Leopard
05-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Just want to say I absolutely love this story, so I decided to have it shared on here. I hope everyone else enjoy's Krystal's writing too :)

keykitty
05-22-2010, 04:01 PM
My word you are a very good writer :) I hope you continue to write even more like this!

Lovesfundares
05-22-2010, 08:38 PM
oh my god krystal.
keep this going.
like omg.

Star Shadows
05-23-2010, 08:47 AM
OH MY GOD!!!
Krystal you are actually awesome at writing!!!
I love it.

Nixie
05-23-2010, 10:16 AM
What is there to really say to this... I mean HOLY SHIT!!!!!! I think this has got to be my absolute favorite story on here. Damn...

LilAngel
05-25-2010, 03:01 AM
-_-

(Right click ---> Add to dictionary)

Jonfron
09-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Man these stories with Kitty and Master are amazing I hope you continue.

slutjuice
09-16-2011, 03:54 PM
I love this, and just keep reading it over and over.

Krystal
09-18-2011, 11:50 AM
aww thank you both and everyone,

i guess people are still reading this o.o