PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Kimberly the Slave

The Doctor
02-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi, again, this is my second story for GetDare, after I peaked to soon on my last one and didn't know how to recover it (I have heard that many a time!) However, my original story remains a 5 star and so after much reading of others stories I have decided to try again, however this one starts in the mature section. (Special thanks to Headhunter_T, Swirly, strippednakedmale, Officelover, and many more for your inspiring stories). Anyway story time folks.

Part 1

Kimberly was 16, 5' 8” with long raven black hair, she was a sweet and fun loving girl, very popular at school, but she could always find time to talk to anyone no matter what there popularity. She lived at home with her mum and was an only child. Her mum worked as a nurse and so often worked long days and nights and so pretty much left kim to her own thing. One friday after catching the bus home from school she decided to log onto her live messenger as she got changed, just as she pulled her jeans on, a message popped up saying, “Shadowmaster666 has added you as a friend, would you like to accept and add this person or block all communication?” she hit add thinking it was probably a friend from school who had changed their email, almost instantly a message popped up “hello kim, how are you?”
“I'm great thx” she replied “who is this btw?”
“I am a friend”
“any specific friend?”
“I have a proposal for you, I know of your secret, I would like to to take part in it”
“...ok...what secret? Who are u?”
“Your desire to be a slave”
“i dnt know what u are tlkin about”
“I have been watching you, I know. However if you want I will leave right now and we will not speak again, just give me the message”
Kim thought for a moment, it was true and what did she have to lose.
“ok you have me interested, continue”
“Ah good, I am currently a master without a slave, and would like you to fill this vacuum, I will give you the option to leave at any time, just say the word, however from what I have seen I believe you will enjoy this as much as I will”
“ok, so are there like rules or somit?”
“I will send you more precise rules at a later stage, however for now I would like you to refer to me as master, and I will refer to you as slave, also are relationship will remain strictly confidential including any and all material produced during are realtionship unless both parties agree otherwise”
“ok, master, so like dont tell anyone and does that mean like any pics taken will stay prvate?”
“yes slave”
“ok master, I look frward to your other rules”
“ok slave I will contact you later”
Kim leaned back in her chair and smiled.

Sorry I have used (my little knowledge of) internet speak for the messenger bits to try to make it realistic, would appreciate your thoughts on whether I should carry on with this or use real, proper English for these sections. Also any other thoughts or comments on the story are welcome, naughty or nice. Many thanks, The Doctor.

The Doctor
02-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Kim returned to her room at 7 pm after eating her dinner to find a new email in her inbox,
“Hello Kimberly here are a list of rules I would like you to abide by also I have included I list of rules I will abide by, feel free to add any of your own or amend any, Shadowmaster.

For you:
1)Always refer to me as master,
2)Always follow to the best of your ability the orders I have laid out, unless you feel they stray outside the rules of our agreement or what you are capable of,
3)Always answer me truthfully and honestly to the best of your ability,
4)Please keep all areas of your body shaved at all times,
5)Please try to be naked during are conversations where possible and have a webcam active during this time and during tasks I set out,
6)Check your emails whenever possible,
7)Always follow these rules where possible, breaking the rules with due reason will result in punishments.

For me:
1)I will refer to you as slave,
2)I will keep tasks inside the law at all times and also I will not involve any of you family or friends in the tasks, without permission,
3)I will start of with tasks to test your limits and what you are happy and unhappy with, I will then try to keep tasks inside your limits
4)You always have the option, at any time, to end the relationship and all contact and materials will cease.

Kim read the list twice, thoroughly and then deleted it with a smile. She quickly ran herself a bath to get shaved, although she already shaved most areas of her body she was eager to please her new master. After a long soak she padded back to her room, letting the towel slip from her slim, well formed body. She logged onto messenger and noticed her master was online and decided to start a conversation,
“hello master, I have read you rules and think they are all acceptable and cant think of anything to add”
“that is good slave, I will always give you the chance to ask me to change the rules at any time as long as the changes are reasonable”
“thanku master”
“ok slave are you ready to go on webcam?”
“yes master”
Kim sent him a link to her webcam
“Very nice slave” he said as he accepted “i see you have followed the rules I laid out already, I am very pleased”
“so slave are you ready for your first task?”
“yes master”

Again any comments welcome. Thanks, The Doctor.

The Doctor
02-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Ok i am going to bed now but i will try to write this story with more detail and passion when i return from dreamland. Yours faithfully, The Doctor.

forever
02-22-2010, 03:18 PM
I think this story has the potential to be one of the better stories here.

firenight
02-23-2010, 07:50 PM
like the story hope for more to come

storyboy
02-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Not a bad start, but just some suggestions.

You started to describe the girl at the beginning very well. Why not describe the master as well?

Don't rush things along. Like in the beginning, the conversation starts out of nowhere, it seems as if they randomly fall into eachother's lives.

Explain who they are and they're background, how they're feeling about what's going on.

And if you want, for the texting speek, just look up on google computer type or text talk or something.

Please keep up the story. It has great potential and you can improve on it.

blackie
02-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Not a bad start, but just some suggestions.

You started to describe the girl at the beginning very well. Why not describe the master as well?

Don't rush things along. Like in the beginning, the conversation starts out of nowhere, it seems as if they randomly fall into eachother's lives.

Explain who they are and they're background, how they're feeling about what's going on.

And if you want, for the texting speek, just look up on google computer type or text talk or something.

Please keep up the story. It has great potential and you can improve on it.
I think this might be presented from Kimberley's point of view, she knows what she looks like, but has no idea about the master, also the master remains secretive, and his or her looks are, at least currently, unimportant.

curious-young-girl
03-02-2010, 03:17 PM
great story so far! keep goin