PDA

View Full Version : Fun in the icy forests

Captain Harkness
12-30-2009, 03:36 PM
This is my first Getdare story and I hope it’s enjoyable. It’s based on non-fiction although some parts did happen and no exaggeration or fictional elements have been added on to ‘sex up’ the story. Don’t hold back on criticism if there is any and don’t hold back on the positives either. I’d like to try and please the majority so please point out anything good or bad... On to the story.

Stroking my soft duvet I looked forward to remaining there for the majority of the day there. Closing my eyes hoping I would drift back into a loving sleep I heard a funny sound. Not a buzz but not rattle. I knew what the sound was. The unmistakeable sound of my phone preparing to vibrate and tell me I had a text. Then the inevitable rattling begun and I continued to lie there knowing the message would still be there in a few hours when I fancied too brave the outside of my bed sheets. Strangely however the vibrations from the phone gently rocked it towards the end of my bedside table and onto the floor.
A loud clash and a shattering sound jerked me out from under my slumber and into the world I called life. Looking over the side of my head to see what damage had been done I notice my cup had been destroyed by my still vibrating phone. This could only mean that someone was trying to call me. No one ever rings you they normally send you a text no matter how big something is. ‘Alice’ was the name my phone held on the screen which remarkably was still in one piece. I‘m sure if you shoot one of those phones the bullet will simply deflect away. Curiously I stretch out an arm and press ‘accept’.
“Hello?” I said wondering what on earth Alice would be calling me at this time in the morning.
“Stagg?” she replied unnecessarily knowing it was me as she had made the phone call.
“Well yeah. I’m hardly known as the bogey man. What do you want at this time in the morning?” I asked unsure.
“A, it is twelve thirty and B I’m so bored can you please come and pick me up?” She sounded pretty desperate to escape her house. Glancing at my watch I sadly knew she was right and I probably should go and help my best friend out. I fought off the urge to joke about been a taxi driver since she was always asking for lifts since I passed my driving test.

“Okay then. I’m on my way now.” Hanging up and throwing my indestructible phone onto where I had been sleeping I staggered up and out my bed. Wasn’t until I blindly tried to take my boxers off and realised the object in them was obstructing them from a quick pull down. Correcting that I pulled on some jeans from two days ago which were clean enough and just yanked a shirt from out my wardrobe, whilst leaving the house I had to transfer everything from my smart dress blazer which I had been wearing the previous night whilst at a wedding party and into my thermal coat slipping into my heavy boots I entre the embrace of the cool brisk air. It felt so good on my face with the light breeze on my face. Locking the door and striding over to my pickup truck I glanced at the trees and the thin layer of snow which covered them.

To be continued...
Don’t be shy to comment please any feedback would be much appreciated.

Star Shadows
12-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Other than the fact I dont know who the fu*k in their right mind would call a character stagg this looks like it could turn out good.

b0ris
01-28-2010, 07:29 AM
Just the title got me going!
My greatest fantasy was (I have acted it out, multiple times, so it no longer is a fantasy) being outside, naked, in winter.

I even was naked, in Saariselka, Finland at -30°C (but only for a short time) :)