PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Katie's Punishment (reposted)

Hmm
11-14-2009, 03:07 AM
Katie sat in her training room, waiting naked for the trainer of the Russian sex-model boarding-school to come in. Katie was 17 years old, and she had been caught smoking in the school bathroom. If she was going to try deviances that were too remain untouched as yet, then she would be forced to do other deviances as well. Katie had sat in her room on the marble windowsill for two hours now, back against the frigid January windowpane.

Needless to say she was very cold. The trainer entered the room.

“Get up.” He said.
Katie stood.

“Come here and kneel down,” Said Dick, motioning toward his feet. Katie walked over and knelt in front of her trainer. “Undo my zipper and pull out my dick girl. If you want to act like a stupid eighteen year-old, then we will treat you like that.”

Katie did as she was told. Dick now said, “Put my cock in your mouth, and massage my balls with your hands.”

Katie enclosed around the tip of his cock and began to play with the nutcase.

“Keep your mouth closed, just like it is,” he said. Then he clasped the sides of her head, pushing and pulling it in and out, close to and then away from his body. Katie looked up in horror, but obediently kept her mouth closed. As Dick became hard, he said, “Open your mouth.”

Katie opened to receive a thrust she hadn’t expected, and she found herself almost choking on his penis. With Dick’s cock half way down her throat, she suddenly began to enjoy this.

As her trainer continued to move her head and his penis totally filled her mouth, hot cum shot like a sinus-load of snot into her throat and backed up into her mouth.

“Keep your mouth shut, and don’t swallow.” He said. Slowly he pushed her head away then back again until every last drop was extracted. “Swallow now!” He commanded.

Katie swallowed his full load, gagging it down.

“Good gurl. Now, clean this dick off!”

Katie licked it dry.

“Turn around young lady and stick your ass in the air,” said Dick, kneeling down.

“NO,” She gasped! “Please, no!”

“Silence, bitch. I am going to violate your ass hole.”

Somewhat relieved that it was not her vagina he was penetrating, she relaxed, only to react in a gasping jerk a moment later as her trainer thrust his dick deep into her tight ass.

“OUU!! Ah, AH, AH, AH! OHoo, OHoo, OHooooooo! Please, NOOOOOoooo! OOUUuu,” she screamed as he pumped in and out of her anal cavity.

“Watch your mouth Young lady – before you eat your dirt off my cock!”

At that, Katie was silenced right quick but continued to moan as she was forcefully penetrated. When Dick was about to blow, he took it out and told Katie to go get liquid hand soap. She went to the bathroom and quickly returned with product. She was made to kneel down and finish him off with soapy hands, keeping it aimed into her face. After she was squirted, she had to leave it there until it dried. In the mean time, Dick forced her to clean and dry his dick with her hair.

“So, bitch, are you going to smoke again,” Asked her the trainer?

“No, Sir.” She replied.

“Good then. Now bathe my dick real well, and we will get on to your real punishment.”

“Huhh – ?” She gasped in terror.

“Just clean my dick and don’t worry about it.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

Once her task was complete, Dick tied her up like a hog and gagged her with both her as well as his used underwear. He then laid her on the windowsill and left for an hour.

When he returned, he held a hairbrush and a kitchen spoon in his left hand, and a cane and riding crop in the other. He walked over to Katie and whipped twice across her face with the crop. Then moving her to the floor into a kneeling position, her cold belly and thighs exposed for punishment, Dick began whipping her belly, boobs and thighs. He continued to a total of 40 lashes. At such time he changed instruments to the cane. Using his cane, he beat Katie’s lambs, squashing them to their base with each blow. This he proceeded to do 30 times. Needless to say, Katie was very bruised and tender.

Next, Dick took out her gag and washed her mouth out with soap, punishing her plaintive moans, after which he reinserted the gag. Slamming her belly-down to the floor now, he used the butt end of the cane to pulverize Katie’s ass, jabbing vigorously between the straps of bondage gear.
When he had sufficiently bruised her ass, he took the kitchen spoon and violated her pussy with its head. He thrust it deep into her vagina with one terrible shove to which Katie screamed through her gag and tears gushed from her eyes. She moaned and moaned and moaned as her trainer spun it around inside her, pulsating it to an in and out motion. After 5-10 minutes of this shove-work, he shoved it high in and left it there. Dick then untied her.

Leaving her lying on the floor and her mouth still gagged, he started her final infliction: he took the hairbrush and spanked her bare bottom an indefinite number of times for a half hour. Katie was exhausted – too exhausted to moan or to even care what else was done to her, so Dick took out the gag, kissed her, and said, “Listen bitch: we love you hear as one of our models, but you have to obey the rules. Now, don’t ever smoke again.”

Then he left her there on the floor to rest and recover.

molten man
11-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Great stroy!! Its amazing!!

Is there more to it??

Hmm
11-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Not yet. It will be the basiss for a novel

So the next post will probably back up to the events leading up to this - and may seem totally urelated at first.

But thanks a lot.

jess_i_kka
11-15-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't care for it. You go directly to sex. There's no foreplay or tension build. Girls won't like this.

madison.larimore
11-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Good work on the story

8/10

*Smiles*

owned
11-15-2009, 10:59 AM
i dont like it. even after the changes.

chubbsman7
11-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I think I agree with Jess, you skip directly to the sex, bondage, slavery, etc. Of course, there are people who use this website for exactly this purpose. But this is almost another cliche of "boy has a friend or two over, they play truth or dare and do gay things." That seems to be... what, 60% of the crap on this website? I try to tell myself that the R18 section in the place for the best writings, since most of the best writers in this site post their writing here.

Hmm
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't care for it. You go directly to sex. There's no foreplay or tension build. Girls won't like this.

Really? I tend to think that oral sex is foreplay for most - and besides, she isn't supposed to like it - it is a punishment. I can understand why girls would not like a story about a girl being rape-punished.

Anyway, it is part of a series that will be a novel. There is more that happened before that I have not developed yet- she is seventeen, and so she has not actually done much other than foreplay (which she has done a lot of) - also you will find when I finish my novel that she did not even want to be at the school to begin with, but that circumstances out of her control had landed her there. :eek:

Thanks for the comment though, and I will keep it in consideration.:cool::)

Hmm
11-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Thank you madison.

Hmm
11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
I am working on more MoltenMan.

Like I said to Jess - it is just a piece of what will be a largeer story - I find it more exciting to build a story from it's center and back out, sumarizing to the conclusion.

Understand? - so yeah, the rest of the story is missing. Haha :)

Hmm
11-17-2009, 11:31 PM
As Katie lay there, her mind raced over how this had happened to her.

It all started four years ago:

Russia, about 1976, the summer days were few, as far as the climate was concerned. Jeanne Krwzl walked down the alley to the local lounge. He never dreamed that when he left the house that evening he would never see his family again. After a long day at work he had entered the house to find no food on the table – his wife in bed sick, and his only child – a thirteen year-old, fair-skinned girl with hazel eyes, dirty-red hair, and a mature figure. The past few months had been rough as his wife Martha was dying of Lymphoma. It was too much for Jeanne to handle. That night he walked out of the house to get wasted. The booze was flowing that Friday night and the poker truly was on fire. When Jeanne was thoroughly drunk, he staggered into a game of poker. An old enemy, Wilkes Paverc , was playing. Jeanne proceeded to gamble.

“Hello Jeanne. Feeling lucky tonight?” said Wilkes.

“Ah. Uhhhu, uhuehe, hahaha.” Came Jeanne’s drunken consent.

“Then sit right down, and we will begin a match.”

That night, in his drunkenness, Jeanne gambled away all and more than he owned. Upon finding this out, Wilkes proceeded to have Jeanne done away with. He registered Jeanne at psych warred. He sent men to spoil Jeanne’s house. Upon entering, they accosted Katie brought her with a knife to her throat before her mother, threatening to kill her if Martha did not tell them where all the valuables were. They took everything – even Katie, and eventually burned the house down over her mother.

But while they plundered the house, one man blindfolded the girl, and began to play with her mind. He told her about what her father did and how he was a worthless wretch that did not care about his family. He promised Katie, that if she came with him, she would be well taken care of. When Katie asked about her mother, he lied to her, saying that Martha was already dead – that unfortunately the shock of their invasion had taken a heavy toll on her heart.

“There is no one who cares for you here, Katie. Your father is psycho, and your mother is now dead. You might as well come away with us. We will take good care of you. We have much to offer you: among other things, premium schooling and a job will be provided.”

So Katie believed that that would be the best way. When Katie gave agreement to his offer, she was led to and made to enter the back of a cargo truck. Her hands were presently and gently tied together over her head to a wall of the truck and her legs were restrained to a spread. The hollow echo of the closing door left fear in Katie’s heart – Had she done the right thing? Where exactly was she? She was all alone now – or so she thought.

Hmm
11-18-2009, 02:09 PM
After what seemed an eternity of standing in the pitch blackness of the trailer, Katie heard a voice speaking to her softly, and a chill ran up and down her spine causing her to whimper, as she felt a hand on her inner thigh.

“uUHhhh” she moaned.

“You know, Katie, you are a beautiful girl. Don’t be afraid, we will treat you well as long as you obey the rules. Just look at these boobs, sweet heart; you are gorgeous.” He said as he began to massage them.

Katie had never experienced this before, but tried to play along since it seemed to be the rules for now, and she wanted to be treated well. This man continued to squeeze her tits and began to kiss them. Katie felt her clothing being undone. She felt embarrassed, but at the same time she was enjoying what he was doing.

He spoke again. “Katie,” he addressed her, “Tell me if you do not like what I am doing.” She just trembled and sighed as she began to sweat.

When her clothes were all torn off, he continued working her breasts, and she responded well, whining and yelling with pleasure: “eeehhh, eehh. Ah, Ah, AH! ah, ah.” She cooed.

When he felt sure by her reactions that she could handle no more without cumming, he stopped massaging her tits, but he continued to kiss and nibble her body, moving slowly down to her pussy. As he nibbled his way down her belly, he playfully smacked her back side to which she startled and yelped.

Upon reaching her crotch, he savored her pussy five times and then cupping his hands around her legs, he lightly swiped down to her ankles, alternating each time from right to left. When her whining had subsided and she breathed normally, he began massaging her again, pressing his palms into her crotch and sliding with a firm downward motion toward her mid thigh. She was so wet. And she moaned.

AHhh! AHHH! Ah, ah, ah, ah, AAAHH! OOoohh! Ohoo, ooh, ooh, ooh. Uhhh. But before she would cum, he stopped the massage. He finished this time by licking her legs dry.

“So, Katie,” he said, with a glint in his eye, “I am guessing you enjoyed that experience, since you never said for me to stop. So, how did you like it?

“I, I, uh, I don’t know.” She said. “What happened to me?”

“Well, Katie, you were sexually aroused, and you seemed to really like it.”

“I did like it,” she said, “But I was very scared at the same time.”

“But didn’t I tell you not to be scared? – You did very well, and we will treat you well. You are going to be enrolled in my boarding school, where you will become a sex model. Katie, you have a gorgeous body and you will be a success.

“Concerning your father, if you are worried about him – don’t be. He is getting help, and I am sorry that he caused this situation for you and your mom and that your mother has passed away. Look on the bright side though, it was going to happen very soon anyway, and this relieved her suffering sooner. And also, like I said, we will take good care of you and make sure you can make it in the world.
“We will now be taking a long trip to where the school is.” He said as he untied her.

She responded, “Well, what about my stuff?”

“You won’t need it anymore, Katie. We will provide you with everything you need and more.”

“May I see your face?” She asked.

“Not yet, girl, but maybe at our first rest stop in route to the school” He said, as he carried her to the cab of the truck and heaved her up inside.

molten man
11-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Great continuation, keep it going!!

Doms_Little_Girl
11-26-2009, 02:02 PM

Ok yeah it was a little rushed at first but it was also interesting and the other parts have been really good as well but what I put in bold is a pretty big generalization cause I am a) Female and I B) Liked and still do like it keep going!!!

jess_i_kka
11-27-2009, 08:39 AM
So I thought I'd read the second chapter. Sorry, I still am not a fan. Girls, most of us btw, don't think of oral as foreplay. That's a guy's perspective. Second, as a practicer of BDSM, the anticipation is the most important part of what we do.

There is no anticipation here. There is no building to a crescendo. There's no tension and release (which, btw, makes for good sex too). Its just wham, bam, thank you ma'am.:(

It's a free site so my criticism is my own opinion. I'm glad some people like it.

Hmm
12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Ok yeah it was a little rushed at first but it was also interesting and the other parts have been really good as well but what I put in bold is a pretty big generalization cause I am a) Female and I B) Liked and still do like it keep going!!!

Thanks Dom'sGirl

I'm glad that more than one person has liked it.

I may work on some more soon, but I have been way too busy with school recently.

Hmm
12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Great continuation, keep it going!!
Thank you for the comment Molten