PDA

View Full Version : Playground Fantasy

Deia
03-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Miss Kitten ordered me to write out a fantasy for her, with some rules I had to follow while writing it - all involving clothespins. She asked me to post it here for you all to read, so here it is.

I stand by the swing set in the dark playground, looking around nervously. I'm not sure when you're going to arrive, just that the night to follow will be both intensely painful and intensely pleasurable. My pussy is already wet - I can feel it thanks to my lack of panties - and my nipples stand out against my t-shirt, thanks to my lack of a bra.
Suddenly, I hear your voice. "Strip, now." I quickly obey, dropping my skirt and pulling off my t-shirt, then kicking off my sandals. Your hands slide around me from behind, caressing my tits, then pinching my nipples lightly. You slip a blindfold around my eyes and a ball gag into my mouth, tying both tightly behind my head. Then I feel you pinch my nipples harshly and pull forward - I have no choice but to follow, being led by the pain in my tits. We pause for a moment and you let go, I hear a rustling sound, and the creak of the swings, then you push me down into a seat. It is one of the swings, and you've stuck a dildo to the seat somehow - it slides in to my pussy as I sit down with barely any resistance, I'm so wet. There is a small arm that comes out of the front of it that rests against my clit, and no sooner have I seated myself than it begins to vibrate. Pleasure washes over me and I moan around the gag. I hear you laugh, then the sound of metal on metal. You cuff my hands behind my back, between the chains of the swing, then place cruel clover clamps on my nipples - the kind that tighten the more you tug on them. The chain connecting the two is yanked lightly, then pulled upward until it forces me to brace myself with my legs and lift up. Then you secure it above my head. Now, if I lift up, I lose contact with the vibrator, but if I sink down onto it, my nipples are in excruciating pain.
You leave me there for what feels like hours, but is really only ten minutes. By then I'm drenched in sweat, my nipples throbbing, my pussy dripping, but I haven't managed to cum yet. You undo the tie of the clamps and drag me to my feet by the chain. You lead me over to the slide and push me to lay down on the cold metal. You push my feet up by my head, legs spread, and loop the chain several times over my toes - if my legs drop at all, my nipples are yanked. Then I hear a familiar buzz. Sure enough, you press a vibrator straight on my clit, causing me to jerk, then whimper, as I tug on my nipples. Relentlessly you hold it there, as I feel my orgasm begin to build. Closer and closer, almost... you pull the vibrator away and I'm left to whimper in frustration.
Then again, the vibrator touches my pussy. I rise to the edge, then you take it away. Over and over you do this, until my whole body shakes with need.
You're almost satisfied. You unloop the chain and lead me to the jungle gym. You tie me spread-eagled, standing, to the bars. Then you start adding clothespins. First to my tits, dozens upon dozens until there's no room left. Then down my arms, my stomach, my pussy, covering every inch of loose skin.
The vibrator comes out again. First you run it over some of the pins. Then you shove it against my clit forcefully. This time, you let me cum, and I do, hard. As I go over the edge, you grab a handful of pins and pull them off. You don't remove the vibrator. Sure enough, I soon find myself cumming again, even harder, and you yank off another handful. By the fourth time I'm moaning nonstop, by the seventh I'm crying, and by the twelfth each orgasm seems almost to hurt.
Sixteen times, and the last of the pins are off. On the seventeenth, you release the nipple clamps and I scream into the gag.
You uncuff and untie me and tell me to count to 100 before I take the blindfold and gag off. I do, and by the time I take them off you are gone, leaving me sore and spent, but still, somehow, horny and wanting more.

molten man
03-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Nice one. Is there anymore to this?

Deia
03-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Not currently, it was kind of a one-time thing. We'll see if she asks for more. :P

CollaredBlondie
03-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Wheeee. *fans self.* That was hot. I really hope we get to see more from you; you are awesome at this.

Officelover
03-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Incredible. Good job.

jackfromnyc
03-15-2009, 09:04 PM
very nice. i like the nipple torture

masterddk
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Well thought and well written. Is there more?

DDK

molten man
03-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Keep posting as there is any progress!!

sweetart
03-30-2009, 07:44 PM
This is... really good. Surely your mistress should force you to write a longer one with tons of detail....it was a REALLY good story.