PDA

View Full Version : Privilege: Jessica's Journey into Slavery

Fiendish
09-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I know, I haven't finished Christina yet. But I will at some point. This is just something running in my head, and I gotta get it out somehow.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING:
This story goes into the darker side of BDSM and M/s, and should not be read by anyone with a weak constitution. This story goes where only the darkest parts of the human mind even dare to wander, and many aspects of this story could be considered controversial, even among the membership of this site and many in the wider BDSM community. I put this in the Rated R section for a good reason. If you want a story delving into the dark side, keep reading. If not, leave now.

The first part won't be bad at all- mostly an introduction to Jessica- but then it gets dark fast.

Story:

Jessica was a fairly normal girl, at least on the outside. High school senior, just turned 18, and had a super-model figure. She didn't really have to try for it, it just sort of was. Jessica didn't complain about it, it got her what she wanted. Though the body was rendered completely unnecessary when you realized she was worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 million. No, not her family. That's just what she's worth.

Jessica had grown up in a very affluent family, with her every need taken care of, her every desire came to pass. Every desire except one, that is. When she was ten, she started to envy the servants. She was jealous that they got to obey and she had to order. To express this would have alienated her from her family, she was sure, it wasn't proper for her to think like that.

Having the money her family did allowed her to do alot of things. When she was 15, she payed her best friend's brother to make her his slave for a couple days. It was good, but knowing there was an end made it less than satisfying. In the years since, she's had a few more experiences like that, once with her best friend to see what it was like to be ordered around by a girl. Not what she expected, but it wasn't a bad experience.

Jessica had just turned 18, but her party wasn't until tomorrow. She didn't know where, just when. Her friends were being sneaky about it, but that just means it will be good. Everything else they snuk around with turned out great, so there was no reason to suspect any different this time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

fooball2002
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
very nice start. please continue

naughty_jessica
09-14-2008, 07:49 PM
hehe is this a story about me?

Fiendish
09-14-2008, 10:59 PM
hehe is this a story about me?

I dunno, this is just something running around my head. It might be about you, it might not. You'll have to figure that out :p

YourMistress
09-24-2008, 07:42 AM
i would love for u to continue this story very interesting

SpikyToad
10-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Please Continue its a great start

Fiendish
10-04-2008, 06:28 PM
time for part two...

They were being very sneaky, and they all must really want this to be a surprise. She could never get any of them- even the most weak-willed guys- to tell her anything more than the day, and that "you'll love it, Jessica, you'll see." No matter how much she showed, or performed, no one would tell her any more. Jessica figured this would have to be the best surprise she'd ever had, but as hard as her mind raced, she couldn't figure it out. Not even one likely scenario came to mind. She'd been trying to figure it out for weeks, since they told her when it was going to be.

Right after last period, as Jessica was getting ready to go home, someone slipped her a note. And by that, whoever it was took the note and stuffed it between her breasts, moving quickly enough not to be noticed. Kid had to be a ninja, no doubt, and had to be one of her friends- no one outside of her friends would dare even get near her chest, her family had too much influence, much less stuffing something between her tits. Damn ninja friends, she thought, I coulda let him feel more.

The note was directions to where the party was, with a note that she was not to go there until 10 AM the next day, no peeking. Jessica couldn't resist, though. It was impossible not to peek now... that's what they get for giving her directions early and keeping it so secret. It wasn't too far from the school, though a considerable distance from her house. She got out of the parking lot and followed the directions. It was a part of town she'd never been to before, but not a bad area. Trying to read the numbers was a real pain, and she had to go up and down the street three times. Eventually she decided to park and walk down the sidewalk to see if it would provide better results.

She didn't get more than a few feet when she was roughly grabbed from behind. It was Natalie's(her best friend) older brother.

"You aren't supposed to come around here till tomorrow, you naughty girl you," he said.
"I know... but... it's so tempting," Jessica said.
"Good girls can resist temptations, can't they, Jess? Now, you'll have to leave here till tomorrow."
"Or what? You'll spank me?"
"You're being naughty enough, I might just do that," he said, "besides, it's been far too long since I got to spank that perfect ass of yours."
"Will you do me a favor, for my b-day and all?" Jessica asked.
"Maybe," he said, "what is it."
"Let me see where it is, at least, then you can give me a present by dominating me tonight."
"You know me too well, don't you? Damn... alright, but you're gonna need to be punished for this."

He took her to the other side of the street and down almost to the middle. This was where the party was going to be. And...

"This IS what I think it is, isn't it?" Jessica asked, peeking in the window.
"Yeah, it is. Only BDSM club for miles, and we rented the whole place for the day. Now, let's get back to my place. There's the matter of your 'present' to take care of..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

nightmare09
12-20-2008, 04:22 PM
go on its good go on

Fiendish
12-20-2008, 04:23 PM
when I have the time to keep writing... this will probably end like most things I write- never finished

Officelover
12-20-2008, 04:26 PM
I ould love to see a continuation of ths story.

Fiendish
12-20-2008, 04:27 PM
I'll see what I can do

molten man
12-20-2008, 05:30 PM
awesome beginning. keep it going!!!

Fiendish
12-20-2008, 05:31 PM
nice to see people enjoy my story :p

Coyote
12-22-2008, 05:23 PM
ya i enjoy this story aswell

HottayFerSure
12-23-2008, 01:01 PM
its very good, you should continuee

molten man
12-23-2008, 04:58 PM
its very good, you should continuee

i would double that!!!

kellock71
12-23-2008, 05:32 PM
yay more please! :D

CheshireCat_13
12-23-2008, 06:41 PM
I love it! I absolutely love it and you haven't even posted much of it yet! I can't wait for you to post more....I'm sorry if I'm gushing but you have good writing skills and format and whatnot, and I like the plot and the warning at the beginning just intrigues me. Keep on writing. :D

Fiendish
12-23-2008, 09:11 PM
if there was this much interest when I was writing this, there's be alot more up :p

I need some time to get back into this story, though... damn that ADD

molten man
12-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Take your time, but make the final product as good as poosible!!

Cheers!

potter1harry
07-06-2011, 03:44 PM
wow i love this post more