PDA

View Full Version : Prisoners of war(fiction)

jakc333
05-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Ethan sat on a tree branch starring down onto the field that had been full with people just hours ago, now there was just splatters from paintballs, grass that had been kicked up by the people running through it, and the occasional scrap of clothing. This had been a losing battle for the boys, the girls had come around from behind and stole some of their artillery's thankfully his friend John had used a few paintball grenades for a distraction and no one had been captured. Though a girl had shot him in the nuts. Although people bitched about their minor injuries no one regretted them, for this was the traditional summer long war between the boys and girls of Goldbridge University. Ethan was an artist he could make amazing sketches, even his professors couldn't object when he did a nude sketch of a girl named Katherine. It was amazingly accurate and she was beatufill. Tall maybe six foot, with long legs, she had brown hair hanging to her mid back perfectly straight,and that ass, what a wonderful ass perfectly curved not to small. Ethan was a person who regretted much but he wished he had grabbed it. As Ethan sat thinking about Katherine and sketching the battle field a transmition came in from his walkie talkie, "Hello," he said polity.

"Get the fuck back to our base, we got a problem!" John shouted, and the line went dead.

sexylegs
05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
i like it, i cant wait to hear more!

Looking4somename
05-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Seems interesting. Keep it up.

jakc333
05-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Ethan raced by to the base. As he dashed through the trees he wondered what could have happened. As the base came into view his worst fears were confirmed, a full scale battle between them and the girls. The girls had come down the hillside and had a huge artillery advantage. Ethan ducked into the bushes as a paintball whizzed past his ear. Ethan studied the hillside nervously, the girls had a huge advantage on the guys but there was a perfect close combat point about 80 yards from him, the girls had their backs to him and he could probably break up the attack long enough for the guys to push them back. Ethan muttered a quick prayer and loaded his airsoft pistol. He quickly ran up on the point using as much cover as he could. Once at the point he lay down in the tall grass crawling closer until he was about 10 yards from the girls. He started firing his pistol at the enemy. He hit about four of them before they started firing back. Ethan kept firing blindly even after getting hit twice in the chest. As he ducked down to reload a large shadow started to block out the light. He looked up and saw Katherine's towering figure over him, her airsoft pistol pointed at him. Ethan slowly dropped his gun and put his hands behind his head. She picked him up by his collar and whacked him across the face with her pistol. Ethan woke up a few hours later to complete darkness.

TheFloss
05-22-2008, 06:36 AM
Haha, awesome! Keep it up, man!

jjjj
05-23-2008, 04:35 PM
seems a bit drastic for calling it POW and her hitting him with a airsoft pistol but still its a good story.

jakc333
05-25-2008, 04:21 PM
the name is more of a name and the pistol thing well you will find out why as soon as i write the next chapter (i thought of the reason a few days ago lol)

anonimousbob
05-26-2008, 02:48 AM
When I read it and thought of the title, I found it more of a statement that it is an airsoft/paintball war, and he becomes a prisoner, and that the story will follow what happens while he is a prisoner. I guess you could pretend they were in a real war if it make you feel better lol

jakc333
05-26-2008, 07:19 AM
John lay on a mattress his friend Martin putting a gauze on his knee. "You really didn't need to jump from the trees to surprise them did you?" Martin asked him a look of amusement on his face.

John sipped his beer thoughtfully, "No I suppose I didn't, but it worked didn't it? They ran away right?"

"That wasn't you genius, that was Ethan. You jumped on their backup. I suppose that did help a lot though otherwise Ethan's plan might not have worked," Martin explained.

"Where is he anyway?"

A grim look came over Martin's face, "They got him." With that comment Martin left.

John sat up and wiped some paint splatter of his aviator sunglasses. The girls kept leading the assault, even though Ethan was not much of a fighter in conventional fighting he had proved he knew how to fight, true it was in his own way, but it worked. They needed a chance to get Ethan back, and to do that they needed to bring the fight to the girls.

superman17
05-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Loving this story keep it up!

Insanity
05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Yes, I much like where this is going. Nice work. Continue please =)

molten man
06-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Nice story!! Please continue!!

jjjj
06-04-2008, 10:29 AM
hope im not bumping but when are you gonna keep going any way please keep us informed on how close you are to finishing the next part.

jakc333
06-04-2008, 02:14 PM
will post soon, just to tell you this one is from the perspective of a girl,

jakc333
07-26-2008, 04:59 PM
as for all get dare stuff i am only back as a writer nothing else, not dares or slave master or w.e. i have had alot of ideas for the story and been lazy with it so i decided to post it.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000

Katherine smirked at the unconscious body infront of her. Ethan...had ruined there entire assault, plus the air soft pellet he shot at her had gone up her ass. And now here he was, tied to a post bellow her cabin. She flicked on the light and to her surprise he was not unconscious but wide awake and staring at her.

"Hello Katherine," He said, smiling at the surprise on her face.

"Hello Ethan," she responded trying to hide her anger at his smugness.

"Next time your gona pistol whip someone...just dont it hurts like fuck."

"Don't worry that isn't your biggest problem."

Ethan stared at her for a moment then laughed, "So are you going to threaten me for information, torture me for it, or just torture me for your amusement?"

"Well technically the second one but that doesn't me I wont enjoy it."

"In that case bring it on bitch," Ethan said smugly and spat at her.