Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
viviorunitia

Default Who dares wins

I woke up early that morning. I was excited because my school had a day off because of some teacher training thing. Since both of my parents worked during the day the plan was to spend most of the day at my friend Eli’s house since he went to the same school as me and also had a day off. His parents would be out for most of the day too so we would have the house to ourselves and be able to play video games all day.

Both of us being only 11 years old, this was the first time that we had been left alone all day like this, which is why both our parents felt better about leaving us if we were together rather than on our own. Anyway, I arrived at his house in the morning and it was just the two of us so we immediately started playing in his Playstation. After a while I needed to take a piss so I went to their downstairs toilet. I was always intrigued by the picture that hung on the wall of Eli’s downstairs bathroom. It was a jokey black and white photo of Eli and his older brother when they were much younger having their photo taken and mooning the camera. I didn’t know why but I had always been drawn to that picture and wondered what it would be like to take a photo like that.

So after taking a piss I went back to the living room to carry one playing video games with Eli. After about another hour we were getting a little bit bored so I came up with an idea.

‘Hey Eli. You know that photo in your downstairs toilet. The one of you and your brother mooning the camera when you were younger.’ I said.

‘Yeah, what about it?’ said Eli.

‘Well, I was thinking. How about we play another round of this game and the winner gets to take a photo of the loser mooning the camera just like in that picture.’ I said.

Eli seemed intrigued so he agreed to the idea and we commenced our game to decide who would be the loser. We were playing a racing game and since he played racing games more often than I did I knew that he would have an edge but I was determined not to lose because I really wanted it to be him that had to show his ass on camera and not me. It was tense going into the last lap of the race. I actually had a slight lead so all I had to do was hang on and not let him overtake me. Nearing the end of the lap I took one of the corners too wide and ended up skidding out. This gave him the opportunity he needed to just get slightly ahead of me. I tried as hard as I could but I couldn’t quite recover enough to overtake him and he crossed the finishing line in first.

‘Yes, I win!’ he shouted.

My heart started to beat a little harder as I realised that I had lost and that I would be posing for a photo with my ass hanging out. He quickly ran upstairs to get his digital camera and by the time he came back down I was really nervous about doing this. But I had proposed the idea and I had lost so I guess I had no choice in the matter.

‘Ok, stand up, turn around and let me see that ass.’ he instructed.

I did as he said and I stood up and turned around so I was facing away from him. To expose my ass I would have to unzip the front of my trousers. I did so slowly and then got ready to pull my trousers and boxers down so I could moon him.

‘Come on, hurry up.’ Eli said, growing impatient.

I pulled my trousers and boxers down enough so that my ass was showing and then I saw a flash as he took the photo. As soon as the photo had been taken I pulled up my trousers again and zipped back up. I walked over to where he was to take a look at the photo. As he showed me he was laughing and I had to admit it was kind of funny seeing myself on cam with my ass hanging out of my pants.

‘Ok, nice job man.’ he said and then put his camera away.

‘Wait, aren’t you going to delete that photo?’ I asked.

‘I’ll delete it later, I’ve already turned my camera off now and I can’t be bothered to turn t back on.’ he said.

I wasn’t entirely sure that I believed him but for some reason it kind of excited me to know that he still had this photo of my exposing myself and that he could look at it anytime he wanted. After that we went back to playing computer games and nothing else interesting happened that day.

All comments and feedback are greatly welcomed. This is my first time writing a story like this so be gentle I will post the next part soon.

Limits: Anal, Scat, Cross dressing, ABDL, Pain, Toys, Illegal

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
viviorunitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Kerrigan

Send a message via MSN to Kerrigan

Its quite good for your first story, some of the writing could have been a little better in some areas, but I know it can be fairly tricky. The only bad thing to say about this really is just I think the stars of your story are a little to young to be getting involved in the whole sexual thing. Apart from that its fairly promising.

limit: Permanent, X dressing piss, drinking piss, messy, scat.

I am 18/M/Uk

Dont add me on MSN without asking me over pm first, or i will refuse it.

!Quotes!

"I got recipe book for road kill, So i went and got some, And it was delicous. I still dont know what to do with his bike."

"No, They call me cat woman because i can lick my own arse."

PM me any truth questions - anything.
Kerrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
viviorunitia

Well the story intends to focus on the main character as he grows up and some of the experiences that he has. And yes I apologise. I know my sentences can become a bit too wordy sometimes.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 12-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
Nick
Distinguished Member

I like it so far, so innocent but with a sense of fun on the horizon

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
viviorunitia

My next experience happened a couple of years later with my school friend called Jimmy. Jimmy and I were at his house and we would be alone for the evening until his dad got back from work. We were sitting in his living room watching a documentary about fishing which was making me quite bored because I wasn’t really into fishing but he loved it. We had planned to go to the shops near his house once the documentary had finished but he said that first he wanted to change his clothes.

Now Jimmy and I had seen each other naked before because we used to go to his room, hide underneath his duvet and show each other our willies, as we called them back then. So when Jimmy started to get changed I decided that I would dare him to show me his cock. It had been a while since we had last seen each other down there so he was a bit nervous about showing me.

‘I’ll only show you my cock if you will do a dare that I give you afterwards.’ said Jimmy.

Now suddenly the pressure was on me. I thought he would just dare me to show him my cock afterwards so that we were even, so I decided to go along with it.

‘Ok, I’ll do a dare once you have shown me your cock.’ I replied.

So Jimmy unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. He was wearing a pair of tight red briefs and I could see his cock creating a bit of a bulge in them. I could see a look of nervousness on his face but nevertheless he put his thumbs into his waistband and slowly pulled his pants down. His cock was about 3 inches long and as he pulled his pants down I could see that it was starting to get a bit stiff. But I was particularly interested in the hair that he had growing just above his cock. That was not there the last time that I had seen his privates.

‘Right, you’ve seen my cock. Now it’s time for your dare.’ Jimmy said as he pulled his pants and trousers back up.

‘Ok, what do you want me to do?’ I asked, waiting for him to tell me to get my cock out.

‘I dare you to go commando whilst we go to the shops. And then when we get to the shops you have to unzip your flies and walk around the shops, so that there is a chance people will be able to see your cock’.

Jimmy said all this with the biggest grin on his face. I was shocked as this was much harder than what I had dared him to do and was by far the most risky thing I had ever done so far in my life. I was tempted to just flat out refuse the dare because I was scared of people at the shops possibly seeing my cock. But as I thought about this possibility my cock started to stiffen in my pants a bit.

‘Ok, I’ll do it.’ I said, sounding a lot braver than I felt.

I took my trousers and pants off then put my trousers back on, so now I was commando and we were ready to head to the shops. We walked out of his block of flats and headed in the direction of the shops. When the shops were in view Jimmy decided that now was the time.

‘Unzip your pants here. You not allowed to zip them back up until we reach this point on the way back.’ he said.

I gulped nervously but I found my hand reaching down towards the fly of my trousers. There was nobody immediately around us but I knew that once we got into the shops there would be at least a few people. I pulled my zipper down and looked to see how obvious it was. It was clear that my zipper was undone but thankfully it wasn’t so easy to tell that I wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath. Jimmy led the way into the corner shop and I followed nervously.

When we walked in I could immediately see the man behind the counter. He was an Indian man and looked to be in his 50’s. There was also a younger guy in the shop looking at magazines. He looked up when we entered the shop and for a moment his eyes seemed to linger on my crotch. I followed Jimmy around the shop and he picked out a few sweets that he wanted to buy. We both walked up to the counter and if he looked I knew that the Indian guy would be able to see that my flies were undone. By this point my cock had also gotten quite hard so my trousers had a bulge and I was just desperately praying that my hard cock didn’t suddenly pop out of my flies. Jimmy pulled out some money to pay for the sweets but deliberately took his time in counting out the right change. I think he got almost as much of a thrill from me being on display as I did from being on display. Thankfully my cock didn’t pop out of my flies whilst we were at the counter so we left the shop and started to walk home.

‘Ok, you can zip up again now. That was wild.’ said Jimmy.

‘I know it was!’ I said as I zipped up. ‘I’m sure that Indian guy must have noticed and I think the other guy in there saw that my flies were undone too’.

‘I hope so.’ laughed Jimmy.

When we were almost back to Jimmy’s house I noticed the guy from the shop who had been reading magazines was just leaning against a wall having a cigarette. Since I felt that my dare had been so much harder than Jimmy’s I got another idea.

‘Hey, you got away lightly earlier, so now I dare you to moon that guy over there.’ I said with a sly grin on my face.

‘We both did one dare, so we are even. It’s not my fault I came up with a better dare than you.’ Jimmy retorted.

‘Fine, then how about we both moon him? That way it will be even still.’ I said.

Jimmy thought about it for and second and then said ‘Ok’.

We walked up the path towards the block of flats in which Jimmy lived. The guy was leaning against the wall about 100 ft away and there were no obstructions between us and him so he would definitely see us. As we were walking I said ‘Now!’ and we both turned our backs to him and quickly unzipped our trousers and pulled out our asses to moon him. Then, as quickly as we had mooned him we zipped up again and ran inside Jimmy’s building and all the way up the stairs to his flat before the guy had a chance to react.

‘That was hilarious.’ Said Jimmy as we both stumbled in the door, laughing and out of breath.

‘Yeah, but judging but the way he looked at me in the shop I bet he liked it!’ I replied. ‘Can I put my underwear back on now?’

‘Yeah, ok.’

So I put my underwear back on and shortly after that Jimmy’s dad arrived home from work.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 12-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
Nick
Distinguished Member

Very cool, are all of these real? Keep it up

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
viviorunitia

No these are fiction. Well they are about 90% fiction anyway. All the characters are based on real people, though I have changed all the names of course. Some of the minor details are true such as a friend of mine having a photo of him and his brother mooning the camera in their downstairs bathroom. And the places where things happen are all based on real places too.

These are basically all situations I have found myself in over the years but this is more how I wish they had ended up.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 12-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default good start

i like this writing it's good. I would like to see it develop
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
soldar15

Ya so its really good and i like the amount of detail....yeah i have the same sort of 90% true thjing as you and it works for me...you too...goodluck

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #10
viviorunitia

A few weeks later the Easter holidays started and since both Jimmy and I were not at school we spent as much time hanging out with each other as possible. One of our favourite things to do was to go swimming at our local leisure centre. Ever since the fun we had a few weeks before I had been wondering if I could get Jimmy to do anything else so I thought I might try and have some fun with him whilst we were at the swimming pool.

Our favourite part of the leisure centre was the rapids where powerful jets of water made that part of the pool extremely turbulent and at the top of the rapids there was a small waterfall that you could also hide behind. We were having our usual fun in the rapids and the thing about the water jets was that they were powerful enough to start pulling your swimming shorts down if you stood right in front of them. If you weren’t careful then they could pull your swimming trunks off altogether! So this gave me an idea. I stood in front of one of the jets and could feel them start to pull my shorts down. But instead of pulling them up like I usually would I just let the jet pull them down until they came all the way off. I pretended to be struggling so it would look like I wasn’t doing it on purpose. Jimmy saw that my trunks had come off and started laughing. This caused a few people nearby to look and see that my trunks had come off. Having these people seeing me without trunks off caused my cock to start getting hard. I grabbed hold of my trunks and put them on again.

‘Hey man, I just saw your cock.’ Jimmy said, still laughing.

‘I know, I did it on purpose. I dare you to do the same.’ I replied.

‘What? You did it on purpose?’ he asked, shocked.

‘Go on, you do it too!’ I said, egging him on.

Jimmy looked around nervously but he went over to one of the jets. I could see under the water that they were starting to pull his trunks down and I could see him fighting the temptation to pull them back up again. But to his credit he let the jets of water pull his trunks all the way down until they were completely off. Trying to catch a glimpse of his cock through the water I thought I could see that he had a boner but he pulled his shorts back on pretty quickly so I wasn’t entirely sure.

Soon after this we decided we’d had enough fun and we should go and get changed. We went to the locker rooms to get our stuff and decided to have showers before we got dressed again. This is where Jimmy decided to get his revenge for the dare I had given him.

‘You owe me for that dare in the pool.’ Jimmy stated.

‘I guess I do. What have you got in mind for me then?’ I asked, both excited and fearful of what his response would be.

'I dare you to take a shower naked.’ he said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and the thought of doing it but I decided I would just go for a quick shower and it wouldn’t be too bad, after all other guys at the pool sometimes showered naked.

‘Ok, I’ll do it.’ I said.

‘Wait, I haven’t finished. You have to take a shower naked and you also have to have a boner.’

I looked at Jimmy in shock. This was beyond anything we had ever done before but I also couldn’t deny that just thinking about it was already causing my cock to start getting hard in my swimming shorts. I didn’t even say anything in response. Before I had the chance to chicken out I just pulled down my shorts right there in the locker room. There was nobody in our row of lockers so I stroked my cock until it was completely stiff and sticking out. Unsurprisingly this didn’t take me very long. Then I walked along the rows of lockers until I reached the showers and I walked in with Jimmy close behind me still wearing his swimming trunks.

In the showers there were two other guys, both of whom looked to be in their fifties. I tried not to look at them and picked a shower as far away from them as possible. I decided to get this over with as quickly as possible. As I was soaping up I could see one of the older guys had looked in my direction and he definitely noticed that I had an erection. He gave me a smile and this just made my cock throb even more. I finished up in the shower and walked back out towards our lockers then quickly wrapped my towel around me. Jimmy joined me and we started drying ourselves off and getting dressed.

‘Did you see that guy in the shower?’ I asked. ‘He kept looking over at my cock.’

‘I know.’ said Jimmy with a smile. ‘Your cock seemed to like having him look though’.

‘Yeah, I guess it was kind of exciting.’ I replied.

Suddenly Jimmy’s phone started to ring. It was his Dad ready to pick us up so we hurried and finished getting dressed. Nothing else exciting happened that day but after being exposed like that I looked forward to the next time that I would find myself in such a situation.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 12-31-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
viviorunitia

Unfortunately Jimmy and I had an argument and fell out with each other a few days later so that was the end of any more potential fun with him. My next experience didn’t occur until I was 16. It was my school friend Tristan’s birthday and he had invited me, Marco and Gareth to stay at his house for the night. Tristan had a massive garden that extended quite a way behind his house and there was even a stream that ran through the bottom of his garden.

The four of us would be spending the night camped out in a tent right at the bottom of the garden, near the stream. That way we could make some noise without the risk of waking his parents up. So when the time came the four of us bundled into the tent with our sleeping bags prepared. We laid them out on the floor, sat down and started eating all the junk food we had brought to the tent with us and started playing cards.

After a while of playing cheat we were starting to get bored so Gareth, who was usually the most daring of us, suggested that we make the game more interesting.

‘Hey guys, why don’t we okay strip poker?’

Tristan, Marco and I looked at each other. I was nervous to play this game with them. None of them had ever seen me naked and I had never seen any of them naked. The closest I had seen to any of them getting naked was once when we were changing for PE and I saw Marco’s cock fall out the leg of his underwear. However, Tristan seemed interested in the prospect of strip poker and so it didn’t take much for Marco and me to go along with it.

‘Ok, we’ll play 5 card draw. Whoever has the worst hand each time has to take off a piece of clothing.’ explained Gareth.

We started the game and very quickly we had all lost our socks and Tristan had also lost his t-shirt so was sitting there naked from the waist up. The next round began and I looked at my cards. I had nothing so I ditched 3 of them hoping to pick something up. Alas, no help from the draw and when we showed cards I saw my queen high was the worst hand so I slowly peeled my t-shirt off and joined Tristan in having only trousers and underwear left on.

The next hand was lost by Gareth so he took his t-shirt off too. Marco, despite being the most reluctant to play the game, now seemed quite happy since he was the only one who still had clothes on the top half of his body. Tristan lost the next hand and we all watched intently as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to reveal a pair of tight, white briefs with a nice bulge in them. He sat down again quickly and proceeded to deal the next hand, trying to distract us from the fact that it looked like his bulge was growing slightly.

Marco lost the next hand so now we were all topless. The atmosphere of the game was getting very tense as we realised it wouldn’t be very long until somebody ended up naked. Gareth lost the next hand and took off his trousers without any fuss, revealing a pair of loose fitting, red boxers. I couldn't tell by looking whether or not he was hard in them. I hadn’t lost a hand in a while but I knew my luck had to come to an end sometime. My pair of two’s wasn’t enough to beat the pair of eights, trip kings or 9 high flush that the other 3 had so I stood up and started to unzip my trousers. I pulled them down and sat down, hoping the other guys wouldn’t notice that I had a nice boner developing in my black and blue striped boxers.

On the next hand dealt I had the 2, 3, 4 and 5 of spades and the queen of diamonds. I got excited by my hand realising that I very nearly hand a straight flush! I looked around at the other guys wondering which of them was going to lose this hand as we began drawing our cards. I threw away my queen, hoping to draw an ace, a 6, a spade or indeed the 6 or ace of spades to complete my straight flush. I slowly and nervously picked up the next card and found myself looking at the...........

Please keep commenting and let me know if you want me to keep writing this story. Thanks!

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 12-31-2010, 06:16 AM   #12
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default nooo

what happens next?
good cliffhanger, but i want next part asap
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:07 AM   #13
viviorunitia

I slowly and nervously picked up the next card and found myself looking at the...........

8 of hearts. To my shock I realised that this meant I didn't have any kind of hand at all and there was no way I could beat anything the other guys would have. Sure enough when we showed the hands mine was the worst and the other guys jeered as I nervously stood up, preparing for the fact that my friends were about to see me naked for the first time. And not just naked, but naked and hard.

‘C’mon, get ‘em off already’ said Gareth gleefully.

I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and pulled my boxers down. My cock sprung up and slapped against my belly which just made the others laugh more. I turned bright red then quickly sat down with my hands attempting to cover my now rock hard 5 inch cock. The laughter finally subsided and we dealt out the next hand.

‘I have no clothes left though, so what am I playing for now?’ I asked.

Always quick to push things further Gareth replied ‘Each time you lose now you have to do a dare given to you by the winner’.

‘Ok, I guess.’ I replied reluctantly.

The next hand went slightly better for me and my two pair, aces and fours were enough to be the winning hand. Marco lost so he now had to remove his trousers, revealing a pair of dark boxer briefs through which it was fairly easy to tell that Marco had a boner. And it looked quite impressive too. We played the next hand, this time Gareth lost meaning he joined me in the realm of being naked. Again he didn’t make a fuss over it but just stood up, pulled down his red boxers and out flopped his six inch, and very thick, cock. He sat back down; not at all embarrassed it seemed to have his cock on display for us. Then again with a cock like his I don’t think I would be embarrassed either.

Now only Tristan and Marco had their boxers left on. We dealt the next hand and I was hoping to see another of my friends naked for the first time but I lost the hand and Gareth was the winner.

‘Right.’ Gareth said, looking at me. ‘I dare you to run all the way up to the other end of the garden and back, naked.’

I didn’t really want to have to leave the tent without any clothes on but I figured that Tristan’s parents were in bed and nobody would see me so I unzipped the tent and began running towards the other end of the garden, my hard cock bouncing and leading the way as I ran. The others peered out of the tent and watched me as I returned. My suspicions were right and there were no lights on in Tristan’s house or any of the neighbouring houses so I assumed that meant nobody had seen me.

We dealt out the next hand and this time Tristan lost. He looked nervous as he stood up and began to pull down his white briefs. Out popped a cut 4 inch cock that stuck straight out like an arrow. I was almost staring by this point because it was the first time I have ever seen a cock that was circumcised. I wondered what it would feel like to touch it. Marco was now the only one still wearing underwear but we kept playing the game anyway convincing him that it was worth it for the dares he could make us do if we lost. And lose is exactly what Gareth did on the next hand.

‘I dare you to kiss the tip of Tristan’s dick.’ Said Marco, since he had won the hand.

‘You want me to kiss his dick?’ said Gareth incredulously. ‘That’s a bit harsh isn't it?’

This was the first time during the game that Gareth had seemed challenged by any of the stuff that was going on.

‘You don’t have a choice.’ said Marco. ‘I won the hand, so I choose the dare.’

Tristan was sitting down with his legs spread and his cock angled upwards waiting for the inevitable. Gareth leaned over and slowly lowered his head towards Tristan’s cock. Marco and I both manoeuvred so that we could see what was about to happen. Gareth’s lips then made contact with Tristan’s dick and remained there for about a second before he quickly pulled away and wiped his mouth with his hand. Tristan’s cock pulsed a little bit and he seemed to enjoy the experience.

We played the next hand and despite having a pair of aces I somehow still managed to have the worst hand whilst Tristan had the best. I wondered what kind of dare he was going to give me.

Looking me square in the eye Tristan said ‘I want you to come over here and jack my cock for one minute.’

‘Well, I lost so I guess I have to.’ I said begrudgingly as I moved over to sit down next to him.

I reached out my hand and felt the steely hardness of his cock in my grasp. This was the first time that I had ever had a hard cock in my hand, besides my own. It seemed to react to being held and started to pulsate even more.

‘One minute starts now.’ said Tristan as I began moving my hand up and down his cock in a steady rhythm. I got lost in the stroking I was doing and Tristan seemed to zone out as well whilst I was rubbing his cock because it was Gareth who had to interject to let us know that time was up.

I moved back to the other side of the tent where I was sitting before and we dealt out the next hand. This time Marco finally lost and had to take his pants off. He did this slowly and like myself and Tristan seemed nervous about doing so. But upon seeing his member I didn’t know why he had been nervous. His cock wasn’t quite as thick as Gareth’s but it was at least 7 inches long, sticking straight up against his belly. The 3 of us watching nearly gasped when we saw it pop out of his pants. He sat back down again and after our reaction it seemed he didn’t mind being on display as much as he did before.

‘So what are we gonna do now that we are all naked?’

Find out exactly what they did in the next part! Comments are always welcome and appreciated

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 01-02-2011, 08:00 AM   #14
viviorunitia

Looks like nobody is interested in me carrying on this story. Oh well then.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #15
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hey I like it :P
I'd really like to know what they're gonna do next :P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk