Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2022, 08:27 AM   #1
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default Lost a game, now diapered, and need accountability

OK I took Tripper up on his chalange
I lost the first and last game and now am diapered until Dec 17.
This post is in response to point 2
I counted the cost before challenging and now am paying the cost.
Note point 4, and have been told, no toilet use, except family and work. I now carry a ladies purse/backpack around with my diaper supplies.
For being cocky, I deserve what happens.
What you can do
  • Request diaper checks through Kik. Request me to add something. A specific note, hand sign, whatever, so that I can't use a previous photo
  • Give me a fun, or humiliating task, yes it is humiliating to be wearing diapers.
  • Look at my PM dares
  • Read my few blogs to see what some limits are.
    I do have a few age related baby clothes
    Ball gag, butt plug, a dildo gag with a face mask attached

I enjoy cross dressing, and if not in diapers, I'm in panties. I only own 6 items of male underwear, for special ocaisions like staying with family
I find when wearing a skirt, I'm treated no different then when dressed in clothing for men.

I've enjoyed walks where I'm required to open a button or raise a skirt up when something happens.
  • Like every 15 minutes
  • After passing a person or persons in a walk in a park.
  • When coming to a cross walk

I enjoy both public and private challenges or humiliating (maybe not enjoy but understand I deserve this) punishment

Example of past requests.
  • I have a denim skirt that snaps all the way down in front. When walking, the lower 2 snaps often unsnap, because there isn't much room for my normal stride.
    Monday I took a walk wearing this skirt, I was told if any snap gets undone, I can't snap it up.
    • Two snaps, quickly unsnapped.
    • A third unsnapped when going down a slide.
    • A forth unsnapped as I jumped over a stream.
  • With only the top to snaps, the diaper ocaisionly peeked out, then while walking towards a few people, the wind blew the front and I had a Marilyn Monroe experience.
  • Sitting on a toilet, pants down, diaper exposed, and pooping in diaper. Yes someone saw me.
  • I have a time delay padlock, and like to use it. Especially outside at night to lock myself up.

I'll add more thoughts later, for now looking for diaper checks, and punishments for thinking I had a chance of winning.
Old 11-02-2022, 12:06 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

First PM soap task.
Soak a bar of soap for 5 minutes in warm water. Afterwords scrub mouth with soap for 5 minutes. Making sure that every corner is scrubbed and teeth marks are left.

OK, set kettle for 140F.
Place soap in tall glass.
Fill glass up to the top with water.
5 minutes later, reset timer and take soap out of water.
Let's start scrubbing,
close my lips around the soap,
Scrub the inside of my cheeks. Tongue, scrape soap against the teeth and repeat.
Damn I'm getting excited and hard.
5 minutes later I take the now cool, soapy water and do 2 rinses
Continue to rinse. Scraping soap out of and from around the teeth
I think cleanup also took 5 minutes.

Can't say that I did not enjoy when the rod in my diaper was getting hard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20221102_143956.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	10318  
Old 11-03-2022, 09:40 AM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but this morning I woke up, had to go, went into the bathroom and pissed into the toilet.
As a punishment, I have willingly entered the Offerself up as a Sub thread.

It really doesn't matter because I'm a sub to anyone who is reading the tread we are in, but this gives anoyhrrrchannel to humiliate me.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:06 AM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I'm not sure what I was thinking, but this morning I woke up, had to go, went into the bathroom and pissed into the toilet.
As a punishment, I have willingly entered the Offerself up as a Sub thread.

It really doesn't matter because I'm a sub to anyone who is reading the tread we are in, but this gives anoyhrrrchannel to humiliate me.
Last week was ridiculously busy, and yes I stayed diapered the whole week. Sorry for just getting around in updating.

About the punishment for my above transgression..
I was requested, to get a diaper. Wear your diaper until it is very full. Once full, Slit the edges and where a mini skirt. I can wear a top of my own choice. The top I chose went to my waist. My walk, outside, will start at the bathroom and last 20 minutes.

Here was my mistake, I mentioned that I really don't like doing these dsres locally. The response,
Old 11-11-2022, 08:09 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Last week was ridiculously busy, and yes I stayed diapered the whole week. Sorry for just getting around in updating.

About the punishment for my above transgression..
I was requested, to get a diaper. Wear your diaper until it is very full. Once full, Slit the edges and where a mini skirt. I can wear a top of my own choice. The top I chose went to my waist. My walk, outside, will start at the bathroom and last 20 minutes. Don't forget to carry your diaper home.

Here was my mistake, I mentioned that I really don't like doing these dares locally. The response,
Sorry, it has been a busy week, and in getting very comfortable with wearing and using a diaper.

In any case, I had been punished for my above transgression.
The task, use the diaper until I consider it you've full. Now it is time to slit the side, put on a short skirt, and go for a 20 minute walk. Once the diaper starts falling, ignore it and continue walking until it is fully on the ground.
Here was my mistake, I mentioned I don't like doing these dares, localy. The response?
If you didn't want local you should have not pissed in the toilet. Actually, let's make it a forty minute walk, but it starts from the toilet you pissed in and ends once you make it back to the toilet. And yes, you must immediately leave your house/room and enter a public space

I choose about 9pm to do this walk.
Once my diaper was heavy, I put a slit in each side. Put the diaper back on, then my skirt. The waist band of the skirt helped hold the diaper up.
Set my Fitbit to record the path, and went for a walk. About 15 minutes in, I feel the diaper start to slip. About a minute later, the diaper has dropped low enough that it is above my knees, I continue walking. The diaper stays at this level a few more steps, then falls to my ankles. It stays wrapped around my ankles for about 5 more minutes. Durring this time a car drives by, I'm thinking, I hope they do not call the cops. I'm 23 minutes in and finally one leg comes out, and a few minutes the diaper is left on the sidewalk. I turn around, go back and, without bending my legs, pick the diaper up.

On my walk home, I kind of his the diaper from the first few cars. Realizing that this is not in the spirit of my punishment, for the rest of the walk, continued as if their was nothing to hide. I went past several houses where people said hello. Got a little lost, which extended my trip to 2.4 miles and 1 hour.

Yes I was very nervous, especially with the diaper on my hand and cars going by. However, if I didn't want the punishment, I should not have pissed in the toilet.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20221111-093619.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	10334   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221103_190237.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	10335   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221103_191035.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	10336  
Old 11-11-2022, 09:00 AM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

A request I got was to take a walk, after much discussion, it was determined that I will where my snap front skirt, since the lower two snaps will quickly come undone Photo 1 and I won't be allowed to re-snap any snaps.

All I had to do was walk down the boardwalk and back.
As expected, the two snaps came undone. I head down the boardwalk, people always are friendly and we say high.
First task is to sit while someone passes by Photo 2 we say hi.
I get a telephone call and sit on a bench. While talking, I figit and find a third snap has been undone. I continue and a lady calls me by some name. Realizing it is me, I stop and wait for her, she thought I was a friend and we talk for a while, while my diaper is peeking out.
The wind blows and I take a photo 3

Oh I want to go on the swing set. While getting off, the skirt gets caught, another snap gets undone. Photo 4 With only one snap is holding the skirt on, and I still have to walk past (for the 4th time) two Jehova Witnesses that want to talk with those that past by. These two ladies are the only people I did not say hi to.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20221031_125645.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	10337   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221031_125801.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	10338   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221031_134306.jpg
Views:	14