Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2022, 10:09 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Sign Outdoor tasks or dares, in public

Hello everybody

I am planning a day outdoor at a location one hour by car from home, to spend entirely in woman mode, from makeup to clothes.

I am going to leave house and transform entirely to woman in tranquil place, so the day can begin. All guy clothes, makeup cleaner and nail polish remover, shoes will be closed into a bag locked away. The key is taped away under a bench in a park not too far away from home, so I must go and get it, at the end of the day while still crossdressed.

Where will I drive and go?
I have my car, take motorway and arrived at destination there are many possibility where I can go, on foot as well as little movements by car.
There is these following places:
- not too large city with pedestrian area, large crowded square, and after crossing a busy street, a long and wide boulevard with benches facing lake
- a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms
- a scenic and not very crowded place with historic monument
- a small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor

What I am ready to do?
I will be in a woman outfit, sexy but not too much. Probably similar to the one in my avatar, and a small bolero or jacket.
In my handbag I will carry all necessary item a girl on travel needs, a book, a bottle of water, some snack and some tiny sex toy. Not a full size dildo, maybe a couple of buttplugs.
I like shopping, and will be able to spend some money, around 100€ budget.
I like to be pushed a bit, but only in realistic situations and nothing extreme or dangerous.
Even if sometime people think I am a woman when I speak, I am still not too confident with my voice, so I prefer social distance and not being involved in conversations

What can you write?
Any idea or suggestion, from the smallest detail, to elaborate scenario.
I not promise to do them all, however I will take all into consideration seriously, and do my best to complete them and give reports, or some sort of proof.
During the day when I will be doing my woman adventure getaway, most likely on Friday, 8 or 15 April, I will be reachable and log in from my mobile smartphone

Thank you all for reading!
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-04-2022 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Fix date of planned getaway
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 06:42 PM   #2
SexyJade

ok so here is what i am thinking
use this place a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms

for the dares
- its your job to try and buy a whole new oufit shoes, clothes and jewerly
- next is to go to a female restroom and get changed into said outfit
- next go and do some window shopping dont need to buy anything
- lastly go and have a walk around in a park or gardens if they have one and maybe try and take some pictures in your new outfit

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SexyJade for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 09:56 PM   #3
justdave67y

Default Sabina

Could put tooth paste on nipples during your outing
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:39 PM   #4
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi sweet sabina,
here my suggestion:
you will go to the small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor
During all the day, you could dress a bra (not to tight) with sandpaper on nipples and areola area. You will be plugged.
You will walk in classy woman outfit (cute outfit, with great skirt and fishnet. I like your avatar) on those small road to take some nice pics. You could buy some little fingerfood to feel your walk as a relaxed way to pass your day.
You will go then toward the lake but during the path, you will remove the panties as a naghty girl, to feel completely naked under the skirt. I don't know if you have eggs vibe or similar but the walk to the lake should be with some "vibes" inside you, so as a naughty girl, you will remove the plug to insert the egg.
You should take further pics in classy pose at lake area.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:30 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi! Here is my contribution:

Look for a nice place where you can sit (a bench, stairs, a platform, etc), and where quite some people are passing by. Take your book and pretend to read, but don't read actually. Instead, watch the people and observe them. Like you are waiting for a friend. Play with your hair from time to time. After five minutes, you may continue with your day.
Oh, and please wear a butt plug while you are doing this.

I am looking forward to read your report

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 04-05-2022, 04:43 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Wow guys, thenkyou thenkyou!
There are some interesting ideas!
Here my reply so the next people should have more detail... and elaborate other task maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJade View Post
ok so here is what i am thinking
use this place a tranquil, small mall shopping center, with main and back entrance, fashion, shoes and beauty products, bookstore and restrooms

for the dares
- its your job to try and buy a whole new oufit shoes, clothes and jewerly
- next is to go to a female restroom and get changed into said outfit
- next go and do some window shopping dont need to buy anything
- lastly go and have a walk around in a park or gardens if they have one and maybe try and take some pictures in your new outfit
I like this idea from my friend jade. I never actually thought about possiblity to change outfit in femeale restroom but sound intriguing for sure. I will try!
How shall the outfit to buy look like? Will this outfit stay untill I come back at home? The first next member, I let he/she decide details, and also can answer with pictures of fashion of the outfit to buy? I not promise they could have not a similar outfit, but it give main idea of what I shall buy.
And window shopping... intimidating but interesting too. I will push myself to risk
However, becouse is not declared if I shall do as first task in the morning, or after the lunch time, I let this to be decided by the first next member who come here.
I am of the opinion, in early morning the mall is more tranquil, and after lunch would become more crowded.
But also is pity to change outfit too soon in this daring day?

A garden i not remember, becouse I always entered from back entrance, becouse I always did crossdressed and entered the car park at the rear....
But it not avoid me to take lots of selfie!
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Old 04-05-2022, 04:57 PM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Hi sweet sabina,
here my suggestion:
you will go to the small picturesque village, with small roads, a walkway to lake, and a more frequented path to a park, the shore and the marina harbor
During all the day, you could dress a bra (not to tight) with sandpaper on nipples and areola area. You will be plugged.
You will walk in classy woman outfit (cute outfit, with great skirt and fishnet. I like your avatar) on those small road to take some nice pics. You could buy some little fingerfood to feel your walk as a relaxed way to pass your day.
You will go then toward the lake but during the path, you will remove the panties as a naghty girl, to feel completely naked under the skirt. I don't know if you have eggs vibe or similar but the walk to the lake should be with some "vibes" inside you, so as a naughty girl, you will remove the plug to insert the egg.
You should take further pics in classy pose at lake area.

Mark
I admit, this morning I read this dare of mark, and in late afternoon... I bought two geisha balls
I realized I not have they! I am looking forward to test try they
Places where to... be naughty and take off plug, put geisha balls inside and no panties can not be at the marina becouse too much restaurant
It can be on the shore (there is some steps to going down on the sand) or a porch of a building if there is not the cameras for privacy or security.
Relax and some finger food... not too sure if I am daring to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi! Here is my contribution:

Look for a nice place where you can sit (a bench, stairs, a platform, etc), and where quite some people are passing by. Take your book and pretend to read, but don't read actually. Instead, watch the people and observe them. Like you are waiting for a friend. Play with your hair from time to time. After five minutes, you may continue with your day.
Oh, and please wear a butt plug while you are doing this.

I am looking forward to read your report
Manarus wellkomme back!
I love the idea to pretend read book, even if very big dare, to do in places where lot of people shall be around.
But I think I shall only have big breath, relax and enjoy the sun...

Again, due to you request me being buttplugged to do this dare, it must be done before the dare of mark, I think
I will adapt my walk around town to do all these lovely tasks

Thank at all you guys, and if not clear you can always PM at me

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 04-06-2022 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:28 PM   #8
froggy1234

what about you go to a sexshop and ask a lot of questions about the products there ? maybe even show interest in the bigger dildos or if they have chastity cage in your size. you could also ask them to try on some outfits !

limits: anything related to my temporary male parts, scat , injuries, stuff outside, diapers, exposed to familly

PM dares blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?
b=95201
froggy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 12:03 AM   #9
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello
Unfortunately the sexy shop is not in this area, it is only fashion shoes and accessory around.
And another toy is not in the plan of buying (i recent bought one white large realistic cock dildo, geisha balls, and one larger buttplug!)

But you can suggest some other idea.
If people like, I can make some recapitulation of what tasks I accept to do, to give clear idea?

PM DARES HERE!

Old 04-12-2022, 09:24 PM   #10
SexyJade

hey hey sorry for late reply maybe window shop morning to find outfit then afternoon buy oufit and wear for the rest of the day outfit can be as cute or sexy as you like still change in female bathroom all other tasks you may do in this new outfit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Wow guys, thenkyou thenkyou!
There are some interesting ideas!
Here my reply so the next people should have more detail... and elaborate other task maybe.

I like this idea from my friend jade. I never actually thought about possiblity to change outfit in femeale restroom but sound intriguing for sure. I will try!
How shall the outfit to buy look like? Will this outfit stay untill I come back at home? The first next member, I let he/she decide details, and also can answer with pictures of fashion of the outfit to buy? I not promise they could have not a similar outfit, but it give main idea of what I shall buy.
And window shopping... intimidating but interesting too. I will push myself to risk
However, becouse is not declared if I shall do as first task in the morning, or after the lunch time, I let this to be decided by the first next member who come here.
I am of the opinion, in early morning the mall is more tranquil, and after lunch would become more crowded.
But also is pity to change outfit too soon in this daring day?

A garden i not remember, becouse I always entered from back entrance, becouse I always did crossdressed and entered the car park at the rear....
But it not avoid me to take lots of selfie!

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
Old 04-12-2022, 10:17 PM   #11
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

How about getting a nice manicure? Some pink nails would be fun and as well, finally there is someone to talk to, while she's doing your nails.

As well, how about doing some nice selfies for instagram. Make a profile for your female self, use some filters so none actually recognize you - like a comic filter on your face. Just enjoy, like some sissy profiles and see if you can get some followers.

If you want to break a limit, get your ears pierced... (just implementing the thought)
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 03:13 AM   #12
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Magnet

Hello all, I am preparing list of task and dares to do
If some like to give more ditail or idea, all suggest is accept to my evalutation.

I will run some “risk” In red, i highlight what still shall be decided, so is easy to read and the first who write can decide!

I think good plan of the day can be:
1) change in the car and close normal clothes in bag locked. In the bag is also nail polish remover. Key under bench in park. Add also make up and the nails done.
2) travel dressed like girl, and pay cash all tolls of motor way.
I think outfit will be like I appear in my avatar now, but with black blazer becouse still a bit is cold in the morning.I will be in high heels or flat ballerinas? And I not yet know if nylon stockings and garterbelt, or fishnets stayups
3) arrive at the mall, for the task of jade park at the rear parking and enter in back entrance and window shopping, look or enter in stores but not buy yet. Near, there is also one more large mall, but with more expensive shops and lot more people generally. shall I avoid go, or make some window watching also there?
4) idea for something in between???
5) back at small mall and make shopping for a new outfit, cute or sexy, shall be decided in one poll?. It will be one complete outfit, to include skirt and top or a dress, the matching lingerie, and shoes. Also will buy some new jewels and possibly a fake belly piercing if there is one. Sorry I not do body piercing becouse is limit. shall I test shoes with nylon stockings on, or bare feet?Do lots of selfies in changing room and in the shop while I test outfits and shoes, post in album and share with Get Dare audience
6) change outfit in the femeale toilets of mall, like is request of jade and do some selfie and pictures in the new outfit. If there is park around the mall, have lots more pictures. I will make a new album and share in Get Dare
7) drive to lake, park car and walk to the tranquil
Place with a bench, to read book and do the dare of manarus Play with the hair, act like I am waiting some one, look at others. This dare must be done with buttplug inside the size of plug and where shall I insert ot still need to be decided
8) if some one approach or like to talk, try not to run away, relax, do deep breaths, act friendly and if he asks, offer my phone number (eeekkkkk I hope I not chicken out this dare given to me by a friend gurl in privat chat)
9) do the dare of mark walking by the narrow streets, take some pictures, and go to the marina, and find place to take panties off, remove buttplug, and insert geisha balls. Flashing at three people (they not need to see) task given by glabrata in another dare. Stay without panties all rest of the day to be very naughty girl or put them on again, like good girl should do?
10) use the pictures taken to open a Instagram profile like suggested from miley
11) any more idea or task before go back at car
12) drive back and get finally the key of bag

any other idea, is welkommen as long as it legally and reasonable
I hope you like the recap, to give idea of all tasks so far
sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Old 04-13-2022, 03:31 AM   #13
HerewegoII

2) go for the high heels and stockings
3) some window watching would be good
5) go with sexy also, stockings on!
7) insert it while laying on the grass in a field, on your belly. Given that you wear a skirt it should be easy. Use a medium plug.
9) Yes, wear panties like a good girl.

I am a loser and deserve to be sent dick pics at

Kik: herewego.. Skype: [email protected]

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e7e04.07183876

Likes / Limits / Toys
HerewegoII is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HerewegoII for this post:
Old 04-13-2022, 03:45 AM   #14
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerewegoII View Post
2) go for the high heels and stockings
3) some window watching would be good
5) go with sexy also, stockings on!
7) insert it while laying on the grass in a field, on your belly. Given that you wear a skirt it should be easy. Use a medium plug.
9) Yes, wear panties like a good girl.
Thenk you of the your answers!

Ok for they all,
For point 3) is ok the rear entrance I hope not go also to the bigger mall, but still pending decision I leave to audience

5) the level of “sexy” I will decide at my taste, but if two option, I promise to choose the shorter dress, even if stockings I must wear.
Also new outfit with garterbelt, or can be stay ups?

7) oh wow! While laying on grass I will try my best, and will bring a pink beach towel in my handbag, good for some relax on side of the lake.
Ok for the medium size plug is the metal one with the red heart crystal jewel, so everybody knows it now

9) thenk you I am allow panties on after the dare!
During when I not wear them, can I put in the my handbag, keep inside my hand, wrap around a wrist, or any else?

The first who answers here, can decide all!

PM DARES HERE!

Old 04-13-2022, 06:47 AM   #15
SexyJade

5) naughty sexy meaning garter belt attached to stockings
9) no risk put in handbag for risk maybe wear them as a hair tie

Albums:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing outdoors