Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
Sumiko

Book Control my calendar f, 27, slut.

Due to some people harassing me and posting limit breaking tasks I deleted the old calendar and took a break. I have started a new calendar and the link is https://teamup.com/ksgmgd3977y8td1woh if ANY post, task, or punishment breaks the rules I will be deleting it. There will be no forgiveness on me deleting the item. If you have questions or would like me to add a pre-approved task you can DM me any time. My limits have not changed but I will be more picky about accepting tasks and dares.

Please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report.

Just a reminder: Have fun, follow my rules.

My limits are public, involving other people, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad.newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

I am still fairly new to anal and own small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.

I humbly ask you to fill my calendar with different tasks and feel free to pm rules and I will add them here. I normally go to bed at 8-10 pm and have personal rules for myself that keep me on track (ie eating 3 healthy meals a day, drinking plenty of water, and 1 hour of exercise).

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old acct)

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-10-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
Sumiko

I'm excited, I have one new addition to the calendar for tomorrow. The task is called playful pussy and it is to last one hour. I am supposed to pump my pussy until it's swollen then edge for the reminder if the time but I am not to cum during this time. That's going to be rough for sure! I can't wait till my pussy is a swollen and and sensitive mess wishing it were fucked!

Please add more to my calendar!

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 08:45 AM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

While exercise use a tack bra with nipple clamps attached to the tits.

Dont forget to twist it
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:36 AM   #4
MessyMaynard

Default Wet your diaper bondage style

I've left a punishment dare for you tomorrow, hope you enjoy. KIK me how it went Mayn775
MessyMaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:58 AM   #5
Sumiko

Thank you daremaster04 for adding this new rule (added but plug to exercise in DM) as well as adding the following tasks: naughty girl, but plug day, the week long task of pet play, enema play, the subsequent punishment since It was purposely set for me to fail (discussed via DM).

Thank you to messymaynard for adding the punishment wet your diaper bondage style.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
Sumiko

Default https://www.faproulette.co/38630/deepthroat-tower/

Verbally degrade yourself with dildo in mouth for 3 minutes (4)

This was a very easy warmup. I held the dildo in my mouth and started the timer. In my head I thought about how I was a descusting slut who's only use it is to be used for a master/mistresses pleasure. I though about how I should always be stuffed and ready to be fucked my anyone who will want my nasty count. I am just a cum dump who is not worthy to eat at the table for breakfast but instead should be served from a bowl on the floor like a bitch. I'm a nasty bitch who should not know pleasure and should always be locked in diaper chastity.

Force 4 fingers down your throat until you gag 3x (6)

This was very easy as I have a strong gag reflex. Sticking four fingers in my throat caused me to gag almost immediately each time.

Deep throat 60bpm 3 minutes (11)

This was so hard. My gag reflex kept causing me to choke and gasp. But I was able to swallow and breathe through it until the gaging stopped.

Hold depthroat 60 seconds with nose plugged for every 10 seconds short take off 1 point (46 seconds = -1 point) (13-1=12)

After I was deep throating for three minutes my jaw began to get very sore but I pushed through it. This made holding the deepthroat for 60 seconds impossible but I managed for 46 seconds. Meaning I would only be loosing 1 point.

Deep throat 20x fast then hold 15 seconds, repeat 3x (15)

After taking a short break I began this task. My gag reflex had returned but quickly subsided after working up to deep throating the dildo. I did not start counting until I could get the tip of the dildo to the back of my throat. Counting was the worst part. I had a hard time keeping track of the 29 quick thrusts and ended up recounting some numbers.

After the third time of doing this portion I was tired and nervous but thankfully rolled a 4 and thus have reached complete with 19 points

Kik yaoipasta
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post:
Old 01-08-2022, 11:09 AM   #7
Sumiko

A new rule has been added for the next week I must have a ruined orgasm every day, until my meet up with a local Dom where he will punish my pussy with 50 spanks for every ruined orgasm. I am not aloud to cum otherwise.

Thank you A2M2 for adding the Enema challenge

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-08-2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #8
Sumiko

This task was set for 5pm but I decided to do it early (2:30 pm) since I was bored and it lasted until 4:00 pm.

Take an 2l milk enema, diaper up, and hold it at least 30 minutes. When you release you must stay in your diaper at least an hour, during which time you'll write a post for your calendar thread about what a diaper slut you are, how disgusting your diaper is, and how much you love it.

The milk enema was easy enough to get in, I put the enema bag on the shower door and kneeled on the ground to make it go in faster. Once it was all in I felt so full and wanted to let it out but I knew I would get a harsh punishment for doing so. I let my stomach settle for a minute before pulling the tube out and clenching my asshole tight. I slipped my diaper on and started the timer for 30 minutes. Watching the clock made the time pass even slower so it turned away from it and began to pace back and forth across my bathroom floor. After what felt like an hour I looked back at the clock and saw that only 11 minutes had passed. My asshole was so tired from clenching but I tried to push through.

It was at minute 15 I knew thing were going down hill fast. I could feel my asshole starting to give and not seconds later the flood of milk and shit exploded from my ass and into the diaper. As a personal punishment I sat on the floor letting out each wave of the enema that wanted to flood from my ass with no resistance. I could feel the mess spreading to every part of my diaper. I sat there for the last 15 minutes before grabbing my phone to write this report.

Truthfully the warm mess that gushed from my ass feels like a warm thick bath but smells terrible. I am currently rubbing my diaper on the floor so I can feel how squishy my diaper is and really move the mess around. I love my filthy diaper and I am just a dumb diaper slut who should be locked in diapers forever.

Doing this task made me feel like a real little baby and while it was humiliating I also wish I had a daddy/mommy Dom that would un-potty train me and make me their little diaper bitch for months before trying to potty train me just so they can punish me for having accidents, deciding I'm not grown up enough to be out of diapers and keeps me locked in them forever while they find a real grown up to please them and never let me cum. Babies don't get to cum after all, so why should I be able to?

After writing this I will be cleaning myself off as well as the bathroom floor and putting on a fresh diaper since it feels like there is more that wants to come out and this diaper is already at the point of leaking.

I will be trying to reach out to abdlinal for a punishment, since they are the one who assigned the task. That being said it does not exclude anyone else from also being harsh with me.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 05:06 PM   #9
Sumiko

I did another short task involving my pussy pump and doing squats. The pussy pump made me want to cum so bad but I heald out. My pussy is now swollen and leaking bitch juice, as it should, and the 10-20 squat sweet fine. I did 14 since I was not given an exact number.

Starting at 6pm I did my daily exercise for 1 hour and played beatsaber on expert. Per one of my new rules I was to add a tack bra and nipple clamps to my tits while also wearing a plug. The discomfort from the tack bra was nothing compared to turning the nipple clamps every 10 minutes. The moment I took the clamps off my nipples ached so bad I didn't want to put them back on. Suffering through the pain if this was the worst part. When I re applied the clamp after turning them 90° my nipples were burning and I know I would need to do it another 5 times. The second time I turned them the pain was much worse. And moving around make the tack bra rub against my tits. The pain in my nipples cause me to forget about the plug completely. The third, forth, and fifth turn of the clamps did nothing to numb the pain only amplified it. But after an hour I was free of those evil things. My nipples are going to be so sore tomorrow.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 06:37 PM   #10
Sumiko

I finished my evening task: leg holding exercise. I attached my ankles to the cuffs and over a request for another user inserted my plug and put my bullet vibrator on medium against my clit. My nipples were attached to my clamps and the chain was healed in my mouth. After prepping everything I slipped my wrists in the cuffs and started the timer with my nose. Sitting there was boring but my already sore nipples being pulled by chain made matters worse. After sitting there for 15 minutes I uncuffed myself, turned off the vibrator and clamps, and removed the plug. My asshole is a bit sore from having the plug in while exercising and while doing this stretch, my arms and back are also a touch sore.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #11
Sumiko

I had to rearrange my schedule to account for some other things. Any tasks that could not be done today have been moved to another day.

I started the morning by plugging my asshole and getting ready for the day. Then I had to have breakfast (pet play task) per the task I ate off my bedroom floor from a bowl with my wrists cuffed behind my back. The Dom I am set to meet has said the only breakfast I can have when doing this task Is baby food and for today I am not to get cleaned up until I finish the next task. So i ate my three jars if baby food from said bowl before prepping for the enema.

(The Dom I am meeting wanted to add some fine tuned details his details will be in brackets like this message) 2L enema. mix will be (ice water), epsom salt, soap and if you want a little dash of peppermint oil. (3 pumps of peppermint Castiel soap)

You will kneel for 10 minutes, if possible I want you to kneel on dry rice, it hurts like fuck.

Prepping was quick. I set up the enema above the door, spread rice out on the floor, got my dildo and four cups of water.

Now.... That doesn't sound too bad but here's the fun bit.

I want you to do the following for each minute out of the 10, and the clock starts once the final drips go inside and you remove the tube.

Minute 1.... Drink 4 cups of water.

In one minute I was only able to drink two cups. I will let A2M2 know if this failure.

Minute 2.... Clamp your nipples. Get comfortable.

My nipples were still so sore and this was killing them. I had hoped the rice would help dull the pain but it had the opposite event. My nipples pain was far worse than the rice and I could barely feel the rice stabbing into my legs and knees due to the overwhelming pain my nipples were in.

Minute 3..... Put your 3 middle fingers from either hand in your mouth. Count to 10 and push them deep. Break for 10 then repeat.

The first set almost caused me to release the enema all over the floor. I was able to clamp down and keep every in. The seconds and third were easier as I worked up to not gagging.

Minute 4..... I want you to treat your dildo like the most inportant thing in the entire world. Lick it, get it nice and slippery.

I was already dripping wet as my pussy wanted nothing more than to be filled. I licked and sucked the dildo as if it were my master and I was worshipping his cock. The minute was over fasted than I wanted it to me.

Minute 5.... Halfway. Take it all the way in. You want to gag but if you do, you will leak. Control your reflex.

As I has already started to east myself past the gag reflex this began to get easier the further I pushed it in. I kept slowly fucking my mouth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper until the timer went off.

Minute 6..... Take a breather.

Exactly as the task said I just relaxed and breathed through the now very uncomfortable cramps.

Minute 7..... Take the dildo in your throat. Hold it against your tonsils JUST on the verge of gag reflex. Control it.

I pushed the dildo in my throat and held it for about 20 seconds before easing it out and back in.

Minute 8...... Edge for me. I can only imagine how this is making you feel....

This was torture, my pussy was aching to be fucked but I rubbed my dildo against my sloppy wet pussy prepping for the next task while also rubbing my clit. I had to take a quick break to slap my pussy hard so I didn't cum before continuing.

Minute 9...... More deepthroat. Rub the dildo against yourself and enjoy the taste.

I was able to suck the dildo like a white cleaning her master off after being fucked. The taste is quite familiar to me. A hit if sweet with tangy. I quite enjoy tasting my self while sucking cock.

Minute 10..... Finally, use your new skills. I want that dildo buried in your throat for at least 15 seconds. Control your reflex.

As I has a deep throat holding task yesterday I knew this would be quite easy. It went by very quickly, my knees still hurting from the rice.

If you can't do 15 seconds, or if you leak, I will punish you

After the task was done I decided to test my luck I finished the last two glasses of water and hobbled the 5 steps from where I was kneeling on rice to the toilet. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, turns out it was only about 3 minutes. The cramps still coming in waves while I release everything into the toilet.

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-09-2022 at 10:04 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post:
Old 01-09-2022, 10:43 AM   #12
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumiko View Post
I had to rearrange my schedule to account for some other things. Any tasks that could not be done today have been moved to another day.

I started the morning by plugging my asshole and getting ready for the day. Then I had to have breakfast (pet play task) per the task I ate off my bedroom floor from a bowl with my wrists cuffed behind my back. The Dom I am set to meet has said the only breakfast I can have when doing this task Is baby food and for today I am not to get cleaned up until I finish the next task. So i ate my three jars if baby food from said bowl before prepping for the enema.

(The Dom I am meeting wanted to add some fine tuned details his details will be in brackets like this message) 2L enema. mix will be (ice water), epsom salt, soap and if you want a little dash of peppermint oil. (3 pumps of peppermint Castiel soap)

You will kneel for 10 minutes, if possible I want you to kneel on dry rice, it hurts like fuck.

Prepping was quick. I set up the enema above the door, spread rice out on the floor, got my dildo and four cups of water.

Now.... That doesn't sound too bad but here's the fun bit.

I want you to do the following for each minute out of the 10, and the clock starts once the final drips go inside and you remove the tube.

Minute 1.... Drink 4 cups of water.

In one minute I was only able to drink two cups. I will let A2M2 know if this failure.

Minute 2.... Clamp your nipples. Get comfortable.

My nipples were still so sore and this was killing them. I had hoped the rice would help dull the pain but it had the opposite event. My nipples pain was far worse than the rice and I could barely feel the rice stabbing into my legs and knees due to the overwhelming pain my nipples were in.

Minute 3..... Put your 3 middle fingers from either hand in your mouth. Count to 10 and push them deep. Break for 10 then repeat.

The first set almost caused me to release the enema all over the floor. I was able to clamp down and keep every in. The seconds and third were easier as I worked up to not gagging.

Minute 4..... I want you to treat your dildo like the most inportant thing in the entire world. Lick it, get it nice and slippery.

I was already dripping wet as my pussy wanted nothing more than to be filled. I licked and sucked the dildo as if it were my master and I was worshipping his cock. The minute was over fasted than I wanted it to me.

Minute 5.... Halfway. Take it all the way in. You want to gag but if you do, you will leak. Control your reflex.

As I has already started to east myself past the gag reflex this began to get easier the further I pushed it in. I kept slowly fucking my mouth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper until the timer went off.

Minute 6..... Take a breather.

Exactly as the task said I just relaxed and breathed through the now very uncomfortable cramps.

Minute 7..... Take the dildo in your throat. Hold it against your tonsils JUST on the verge of gag reflex. Control it.

I pushed the dildo in my throat and held it for about 20 seconds before easing it out and back in.

Minute 8...... Edge for me. I can only imagine how this is making you feel....

This was torture, my pussy was aching to be fucked but I rubbed my dildo against my sloppy wet pussy prepping for the next task while also rubbing my clit. I had to take a quick break to slap my pussy hard so I didn't cum before continuing.

Minute 9...... More deepthroat. Rub the dildo against yourself and enjoy the taste.

I was able to suck the dildo like a white cleaning her master off after being fucked. The taste is quite familiar to me. A hit if sweet with tangy. I quite enjoy tasting my self while sucking cock.

Minute 10..... Finally, use your new skills. I want that dildo buried in your throat for at least 15 seconds. Control your reflex.

As I has a deep throat holding task yesterday I knew this would be quite easy. It went by very quickly, my knees still hurting from the rice.

If you can't do 15 seconds, or if you leak, I will punish you

After the task was done I decided to test my luck I finished the last two glasses of water and hobbled the 5 steps from where I was kneeling on rice to the toilet. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, turns out it was only about 3 minutes. The cramps still coming in waves while I release everything into the toilet.
Beautiful report. You are doing great!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:56 AM   #13
Sumiko

Deleting the tasks bake a cake (Make cupcakes or brownies to take to work.) And take cake to work (Take yesterday's baked cakes to work.

Dress-up as a 1960s housewife. Dress, hair and heels.)

I work from home and have a rule that when home alone I should be nude unless on a video call. So I will not be dressing up for work, and cakes would go to waste at my home.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-10-2022, 12:29 PM   #14
Sumiko

I has spent the day with a local Dom (sooner than originally planned) and he "helped" me to complete these tasks. For the report and from the Dom's request he will be referred to as Daddy R.

Before I left to see Daddy R I was told to clean out my asshole completely with multiple enemas until the water ran clear. This was easy and it took about 3 full 2L enemas for this to be done as I had an enema the day before as well that emptied me pretty good. Then I was told to put another 2L of ice water in my ass before plugging up and driving over to meet him. Once I got to his home (20 min drive) I knocked on the door. He let me in and ordered me to strip. I removed all of my clothing, handed over me diaper bag, and got down on my hands and knees, ass up face pressed on the ground so he could verify the plug was in my ass. He pressed his foot against the plug and gently rocked it back and forth causing me to moan. When he was satisfied he made me go into the back yard where there was a fully fenced in yard and a big tree. It was freezing out since it's winter. He had me go to the tree and remove the plug to let the enema out while squatting like a dog taking a shit. He called me back over and sprayed me down with the hose before letting me back in. Then it was time for the first task and my plug to go back in my asshole.

Wet your Diaper bondage style (Drink at least 1 litre of water at the start, put your diaper around your ankles and above that tie a string across your legs preventing you from pulling up the diaper, the loops around the legs must be fairly tight so you cannot pull the string upwards. Make sure the knot is difficult to pick (ie not a bow). When you start to pee try and untie the string and pull up the diaper before you get in a really pissy state. Good luck!)

Daddy R had carefully measured 1L for me and monitored my consumption. The moment I took the last sip I was taken into the shower had a diaper laid out on the floor to make it harder, my wrists were tied behind my back and my legs attached to a spreader bar. Daddy R started a timer and turned on the tap so he could see how long I could go before leaking a drop. I was able to make it a whole 30 minutes before a small squirt snuck out. I tried as hard as I could to remove the rope from my wrists while also keeping my bladder in check but with each minute that passed more and more piss fell from me. It took nearly 7 minutes for me to remove the rope from my wrists and only seconds to take of the spreader bar. I then pulled in the diaper and taped myself in before relieving my self right Infront of Daddy R. Daddy R was pleased with my ability to let all of my piss out right Infront of him. He then told me to squat and try to shit my filthy diaper. I pushed and pushed but due to the enema I was not able to get anything more out at this time. When I failed Daddy R seemed displeased but understood that I had a large enema earlier in the morning. He then told my to take off my diaper and bend over the side of the tub. When Daddy R returned I was told to keep my head in the tub and not to look back or make any noise. Daddy R had pushed a large dildo in my pussy before giving my ass 10 hard smacks with a paddle. I was not able to keep quiet and let out a few small yelps. He told me to put my diaper on but didn't acknowledge my slip up. The diaper was put on and I was told we were moving into the next task.

Golden shower(You will take a bath but with the golden shower

In the bathroom you will spank yourself 200 times (all over the body) and then ruin a orgasm,with a cane and you will be gagged)

As I had just emptied my bladder in the diaper that was strapped to my waist Daddy R pulled out his cock and began to piss on my hair, face and tits. I was told to sit there covered in piss and think about the spanks I would be receiving shortly. After sitting there for 30 minutes Daddy R got in the shower with me, pulled my diaper off and took the dildo out before scrubbing me down all over. After we were both cleaned up he toweled me off and had me go to his bedroom to lay face down and ass up on the edge of the bed. He joined me and told me he would be giving me 50 warm up swats with his hand, 50 swats with a soft leather paddle, 50 with the wooden paddle, 25 with a cane, 10 with a crop, and 5 with the dragon tail whip before checking to make sure I was ok. He out a bell in my hand Incase I needed to signal my safe words and a gag in my mouth. I was told it was fine to scream but don't move.

The spanks started off fine my ass and thighs were very warm by the time all 50 we're done Daddy R checked in with me after each set just to be safe. The next 50 started to make my ass sting but it felt really good. My pussy was getting wet from the assault. When the wooden paddle came out is where my bliss turned to real pain. Those were really bad, the sting they left was like fire dancing on my skin. Then the 25 with the cane, oh how I cried I could feel each strike to my ass and things like a hit knife ripping at my skin. The screams didn't stop there. Thankfully Daddy R made quick work of the crop and dragon tale whips they were over very quickly but I was sobbing into the bed. Daddy R was very careful with my ass and put a fragrance free burn/cut cream all over my ass and thighs before pulling the gag off and laying me down. He let me take a short nap while he worked on making some food.

Spanking session(Spank yourself on tits with clamps attached (50 times ) if the clips fall start again)

After eating Mac and cheese from a dog bowl on the floor Daddy R had me go and get the small crop and nipple clamps. He carefully put them on my breasts before striking each breast 25 times. I whimpered and whined the whole time but managed to keep my self still till the very end. Daddy R was very nice to my poor nipples when he took the clamps off and even heald some ice against them for a minute to help with the pain. After Daddy R felt I had enough pain relief he sent me back into the bathroom to wait while he prepared my enema.

Enema play(For tomorrow's enema you will require 2 l water with 2 table spoon of salt and 6-7 pieces of marshmallow

You will hold for 1 hour and 30 minutes in this position:

Squatting with arms around knees

Naked and butt plugged

The water temperature would be cold)

Daddy R brought in the big red enema bag and it was FULL to the brim and bulging. It looked like more than 2L but I wasn't about to get myself in trouble for asking. Daddy R had me bend over with my hands on my ankles as he slid the tube for the enema in my sore hole. He let the very cold liquid rush into my bowels and squeezed the back quite hard to make the water gush even faster. It felt like he put all of the liquid in my ass in under 30 seconds. Once he made sure every drop was inside I received a very Stern warning to keep my asshole clenched when removes the tube. he slid the tube out pushed 7 large marshmallows in my ass followed by my plug. He had me squat against the shower wall with my arm hugging my knees. He set a timer for and hour and a half and put a baby monitor just outside of the tub before walking away. Wave after wave of cramps hit me like a tidal wave crashing against the shore. I have no clue, even now how long I managed to last, the only thing I know is the timer was not beeping before the plug was ejected from my asshole spilling every all over the shower floor and moments later there was stoping though the house. Daddy R was not happy! I got a stern talking to while he watched the rest of the enema leave my ass in spurts. He warned me that he would have let my noises from earlier slide but now I would be punished for failing this task and making noise when he told me not to, for now he was going to put my plug back in and we would be moving on.

Deepthroat training (https://www.faproulette.co/38630/deepthroat-tower/

Daddy R had put a ball gag in my mouth, attach the nipple clamps again and had me apply mascara, eyeshadow, put on a bra, and thong. I rubbed Daddy R's cock while waiting for the three minutes to pass with the gag in. The next step was to put Daddy R's cock in my mouth, he chose to degrade me while we did this task and decided it should be for 6 minutes instead of the original 3. Then we moved onto the sloppy blowjob where Daddy R praised me for being a good whore! This really excited me and I wanted to be the best cock sucker for him. Daddy R forced his fingers in my throat for me and made me breathe past the gagging. We moved onto deepthroating his cock. I was able to push his cock into my throat easier than I was the dildo. Maybe because his cock is warm and I wanted to please him, but I can't be sure.

Daddy R gave me a break while he got some water for me. I downed the water waster than I ever have before and jumped right back to the task at hand. This time deepthroating Daddy R's cock and holding for 20 seconds 10 times in a row.

Daddy R did not make me lick his balls for the next part of this task but instead made me swallow around his cock and forced me to gag on his cock. He thought a better use for my mouth was squeezing his cock to please home while my hands fondled his balls.

Then I was to deepthroat his cock at 60 bpm for 3 minutes with my hands behind my back and again while holding my ankles. Daddy R kept telling me how pretty I am with makeup running down my face like a good slut. Then Daddy R gave me some almond milk to drink before going back to the task. Daddy R plugged my nose and held his cock in my throat for as long as I could take it (45 seconds) before letting me gasp for air. Because of my reports he was very proud I could do it for so long and praised me for trying hard to please him.

Daddy R had us move to the bedroom so I could lay on the bed with my head back for the last three parts of this task. He fucked my mouth and throat 20 times very fast before holding his cock in for 20 seconds this was done three times before he fucked my mouth at 90bpm for 3 minutes, and finally for the task 120 bmp for 5 minutes. Daddy decided he needed to cum so he used my mouth fucking it as he pleased for as long as he wanted (another 20-25 minutes) Daddy R came in my mouth and told me to swallow it before I licked the rest of his semen off his cock.

It was getting pretty late and I was very tired so Daddy R let me sleep in a cage by the back door for the night, he was so nice and even gave me a pillow and blanket! When we got up this morning at 3am so I could drive home and Daddy R could get ready for work he took out my plug and told me I would get punished Friday when I come back to see him. He told me I could relax my asshole but Friday I am to return plugged with the next size up, fully cleaned up, while holding a 2L enema. If I was a good girl he would even give me a piss enema, but if I was bad it would be piss and chili powder. He is also keeping track of all my tasks, success, failures, and tasks the violate my limits. He is a really great Dom.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-10-2022, 05:05 PM   #15
Sumiko

Pet play yet another morning of baby food from a bowl. I'm starting to love baby food, especially the fruits. This takes it getting easier and easier every day.

Playful pussy
You will pump your pussy until its swollen and sensitive, you will then edge for the remaining time. NO orgasm

I pumped my pussy till my lips were nice and swollen and began to edge for an hour, because of how sensitive my pussy was I ended up edging 17 times in an hour. I wanted to cum so bad at the end so I decided to put ice right on my clit as a way to keep the orgasm at bay.

View porn but no cumming

Also tie your nipple clamps and twist by 90° every 5 mins ,you may not remove the clamps till 1 hour after attaching it

Edge continuously with a vibrator on high

Suck on dildo

Back to edging it was. I turned on porn decided by Daddy R during a conversation we had this morning. I was to watch gay anal porn, only. While watching I was to beg for Daddy R to fuck my ass like in the video while masturbating. My nipples already sore from yesterday but clamped again and my vibrator shoved in my pussy and on high. My throat was too sore from yesterday to suck my dildo. This was the longest hour ever.

Diaper time
I was to spend two hours in a messy diaper. Daddy R instructed me to put cold oatmeal, beans, peanut butter, and yogurt all in my diaper, I was also to use my diaper for it's Intended use and drink lots of water. I am still in the dirty diaper right now while I write this.

Kik yaoipasta

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calander, control, diaper, reports, task