Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2021, 09:44 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Season 2? Dec 2020 (part of Dec), I let GetDarer's decide on meals and snacks for me. I didn't think I would do a repeat, but here I am. Perhaps this will become a yearly thing? I don't know. But this year, I'm going for all of December (almost, it was supposed to be up a few days ago).

For the month of December, I'm taking meal suggestions, as disgusting as you want to make them, and yes scat can be an ingredient, the primary ingredient or only ingredient. I'm not a scat lover which makes it a great ingredient for this. Since there is only so much scat in day, probably only one meal a day containing scat, plus some other nutrition is needed during a day so an all scat diet for days I just don't think would be good. .

Each culinary delight is expected to only be enjoyed once during the season, so no weekly meal options. or daily. etc. Of course, if you really liked a recipe, just spice it up a bit and and add something delectable to it to change it up.

I'm looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack and drink suggestions. And like last year, you'll get a nice report back here of how it was. It almost is like a food critics report of things that would never be served to a food critic!

What if I don't eat a meal you suggest? A failed meal will only count once. But you are welcome to have me try a failed meal again and I will try to eat it again, but it will not add another punishment day if I fail again.
-You may give me a punishment dare of your choice within my limits if I failed.
-In addition, for every meal I do not finish I will keep a count through the end of the year. And starting on Jan 1st, for that number of days I will make sure I have one meal each of those days that consists of nothing but scat. Not even something to wash it down with. Nothing else to eat or drink for at least an hour.
- If I am unwilling to even try to eat the meal, I will add 7 scat meals to be done after the 1st. All scat.
Last year, while I did not change my mind and start liking anything, I did have to manage to keep my stomach from complaining too much and keep down more than one meal. `

I don't have any food allergies (that I'm aware of), so even though I'm not a fan of various foods, I'm down for giving things a try. whether its as simple as piss for the milk in my cereal, enjoying pasta with a lot of mustard on it (I hate mustard!), instead of milk in oatmeal perhaps some ranch dressing, over a nice roast some freshly made diarahea with the help of a laxative for a nice gravy, dinner rolls with a meal that instead of butter use my very own scat for filling instead of butter, a ceasar salad with dry dog food for croutons, mayonnaise as a topping, stawberries dipped in a special sauce of mayonnaise mixed with a lot of hot sauce. I think you get the idea. I will go to the store pick up any easily obtained food as long as it is reasonably priced, so no filet mignon to be covered in something when I can choose another steak.

You may suggest how I should enjoy the meal as well. Should I sit at the table and eat like normal from a plate with silverware, put in the dogs bowl and eat just like my dog does or perhaps just dump it on the floor and eat off the floor. Please note I will not eat undercooked meat or poultry or other food not properly prepared that can cause illness, so everything will be cooked properly, but it doesn't mean cooked to my liking such as raw eggs.

If I vomit before finishing the meal, it will be considered a failure. If I continue and finish and consume all of the meal and all of the vomit, then it will be considered as completed. But trying to suck down vomit is as bad as trying to finish what caused me to vomit usually.

Max of 3 meals a day. And I can go for up to 2 small snacks a day as well. I will only do repeats of meals if there are not new suggestions coming in. You can choose to just suggest one meal or multiple or perhaps suggest a whole day of culinary delights for me. If you intend for the menu to be all on one day, please be sure to state as I will otherwise pick meals that make sense for me to do on each day.

I will send a report of how it was. If it was as bad as it sounds. Or worse. If I was able to eat it all or not.

NOTES:
CUM: I am caged. I can only dribble a very small amount out when using the prostate massager. My keyholder will happily donate his in my ass for me to use as needed, but that isn't something that happens daily. So cum can not be a highly used ingredient, so keep that in mind that cum may not be an ingredient that can be used often.
Maggots: No maggots. Lesson learned from last year.

More info in next post.

NOTE: Have a disgusting suggestion that you don't really want to post with your ID? PM me the recipe. I'll post for you saying from an anoymous getdare member through PM and I'll try it out.

Last year, I was asked for foods I didn't like, to help make it easier for you. So I'll start you with this post early this season rather than waiting for the thread to continue on before something like this is posted.

These are the foods I really hate, not just a dislike. The ones that can start to turn my stomach at the thought of them. As in I wouldn’t order something with it or I would send it back if it wasn’t made without as requested. And often these are foods that I would be gagging to try to get down.

Already mentioned
-Mustard
-Mayonnaise (I practically gag on it)
-Raw egg (just the thought it sends a shiver up my back)

Not mentioned in chat yet:
-Peanut butter (another one I start gagging from the taste)
-Tuna fish
-Yogurt
-Raisins
-Mushrooms
-Peas (might not send a meal back, but chicken pot pie or stew, there’d be a pile of peas after I ate, usually I ask how it is prepared and usually wouldn’t order it!)
-Cooked spinach. Raw spinach in salads I enjoy.
-Pickles (nasty!! Heck, I hate it on the side of a dish when a sandwich or burger gets the pickle juice on it, I end up peeling part of the bun/bread off)
-pickle juice (added from last year!!)
-Sardines (how does anyone eat a tin of these?)
-baked beans was another one that came up last year. prior to last season, i haven't had them since i lived at home with my parents!
-coleslaw
-bacon - ok, was hoping if you saw it on this list bacon would be a daily component! yum! lol is there anyone that doesn't like bacon? except vegetarians and vegans?

I'm sure there are others, may have been others mentioned in the thread last year. But this was a good starting point last year with a couple additions. I didn't add the things that I'm not crazy about, this is just the things I find quite nasty to start with.

Like last year, I have no doubt that starting off by giving you this info is a bad idea, but will make it more fun for you when coming up with recipes.

This will be an interesting journey of gastrointestinal delicacies with all these fine culinary cuisine options.

Giving you these links probably isn't the smartest thing, but they sure should give you some ideas for culinary delights.

Sure, you can take something you find and drop it in here. I won't say no. But if you find it from season 1, try and spice it up a bit or change it up.

I didn't know it at the time, but I guess it was Season 1.
Season 1
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=397340

Scat Gourmet

Not my post, but there are some thoroughly disgusting options here! I may have tried one or two! I think one or two were added from here for Season 1 as well. And whether you use one of these recipes or modify, I'm sure it will be interesting
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165123

Person Above Disgusting Food

Some of these are boring. But some of the items listed are rather nasty. May take longer to find something decent and may only give you part of an idea for a whole meal, but I have seen some interesting items here and thought I'd share it.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333604

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by lola.fox; 12-02-2021 at 09:53 AM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:28 AM   #2
DiaperSlaveBunz
getDare Sweetheart

This meal is and all others unless told otherwise is on floor out of dog bowl.
This meal will start with one can of dog food then crack a raw egg on top of it ketchup mustard mayo one spoon each hot sauces nail clippings a hand full of pubs. Take a piss in it and take a shit mix it all together and enjoy

Bunz Must Refer To Itself In The 3rd Person.
Make Sure Bunz Is Obeying It's Chastity/Diaper And Join It's Group To Check On It.
KIK: DiaperSlaveBunz

DiaperSlaveBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 12:27 PM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperSlaveBunz View Post
This meal will start with one can of dog food then crack a raw egg on top of it ketchup mustard mayo one spoon each hot sauces nail clippings a hand full of pubs. Take a piss in it and take a shit mix it all together and enjoy
Dog food sounds like the best option in that mixture. But think it might be over powered. Might do that tonight or get started tomorrow.

But, I've got no pubes. Smooth neck to toe. But the rest of the recipe looks delicious. Will update once tried.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 12-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I can't remember whether I gave this one to you before, or whether this is the first time. In any case, it will apply this time.

My favorite breakfast food is oatmeal. I always use steel cut oats, so that takes a while to cook. In your case, you will cook whatever type oatmeal you have with piss. (No water, no milk, just piss.) Cook it on the stovetop, no microwaving. And it's always nice to have some small fruit or berries mixed into the oatmeal, so I will have you add at least 25 raisins. Preferably 50, depending on how large your bowl of oatmeal is. It's always nice to have plenty of chewy fruit to complement every spoonful of oatmeal. Of course you won't get to use a spoon. Yours will be served laid out flat in a large, shallow baking pan or cookie sheet. Hopefully you'll get to add some nice metallic flavor; but so that you don't enjoy the taste of piss too much, wipe a thin layer of mustard evenly across the entire cookie sheet. The pan/sheet should be shallow enough that you can lick every inch of it clean and dry. If you don't have a pan/sheet, you can either go buy one or lick the oatmeal off the sole of a boot or shoe - apply the cereal in as many thin layers as necessary so that all of it stays on the sole till you lick it off.

This is the sort of pan/sheet I have in mind: https://smile.amazon.com/Good-Cook-I...dp/B000UDEEKO/

Have a good meal, faggot.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-03-2021 at 12:08 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:16 PM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I can't remember whether I gave this one to you before, or whether this is the first time. In any case, it will apply this time.

My favorite breakfast food is oatmeal. I always use steel cut oats, so that takes a while to cook. In your case, you will cook whatever type oatmeal you have with piss. (No water, no milk, just piss.) Cook it on the stovetop, no microwaving. And it's always nice to have some small fruit or berries mixed into the oatmeal, so I will have you add at least 25 raisins. Preferably 50, depending on how large your bowl of oatmeal is. It's always nice to have plenty of chewy fruit to complement every spoonful of oatmeal. Of course you won't get to use a spoon. Yours will be served laid out flat in a large, shallow baking pan or cookie sheet. Hopefully you'll get to add some nice metallic flavor; but so that you don't enjoy the taste of piss too much, wipe a thin layer of mustard evenly across the entire cookie sheet. The pan/sheet should be shallow enough that you can lick every inch of it clean and dry. If you don't have a pan/sheet, you can either go buy one or lick the oatmeal off the sole of a boot or shoe - apply the cereal in as many thin layers as necessary so that all of it stays on the sole till you lick it off.

This is the sort of pan/sheet I have in mind: https://smile.amazon.com/Good-Cook-I...dp/B000UDEEKO/

Have a good meal, faggot.
This sounded fine cooking with the piss. Until you added in the mustard.

But who doesn't have a cookie sheet?

Getting started with the other suggestion tonight first.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-03-2021, 12:23 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Another one I may have given before. If so, today's your lucky day, faggot.

Get a package of frozen peas. Minimum 12 oz. More if you want to show off how much of a humiliation slut you are.

Leaving them frozen, insert them all up your ass. Leave them there as long as you like, until they all become unfrozen. If any pea comes out still frozen, the whole lot goes right back in. You will excrete them all directly onto the floor.

Once they are all out, you get to lick them all up, every last one. You may not have anything else, particularly fluids that would help wash them down, until they are all consumed.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-03-2021 at 12:26 PM.
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 12-03-2021, 01:35 PM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Thanks for another wonderful culinary delight. Seems you've backed me in a corner, if I only do one bag of peas, how lame I must be. But at least you didn't tell me to take a laxative while cooking my peas!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-03-2021, 01:50 PM   #8
DareFiend
getDare Addict

As we all know, oral hygiene is an important activity after every meal. I don't know whether you will agree that the following dare is strictly within your general category of "disgusting meals," but I would invite you and encourage you to do so.

After your meal, of course you need to brush your teeth. So take your toothbrush and preess it deeply into some fresh shit and make sure a lot of good shit gets well mashed in between all the bristles.

If necessary, you may wet the shit slightly to make it of appropriate consistency for the task at hand.

Now brush your teeth as normal, minimum two minutes. Make sure to get in all the little cracks and crevices. Good boy.

For 30 minutes afterwards, no rinsing, eating, or drinking. The shit needs to do its proper work in your mouth.

After 30 minutes you are free to brush as you normally would, e.g., with toothpaste.

Old 12-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperSlaveBunz View Post
I thought this was going to be worse than it was because of the mustard, mayo and egg. But it was only a spoonful of each mixed in with a whole can of flavorful dog food and my morning bowel movement. Then add in a spoonful of hot sauce to give it a little zing, I didn't notice the little bit of mayo and mustard really. It was like mixing meat and stuff together for a meatloaf, except some other ingredients. For the solid parts, the flavor really was overtaken with the dog food, my shit and the hot sauce, so it wasn't too bad. And I didn't notice the egg so much until I was licking the bowl clean of the piss and egg mixture which was a bit too much to be mixed in. No big nail clippings as my nails were trimmed, but I trimmed a bit, so didn't notice that really.

I'd have to give this a 2 out of 10, just because of the egg. If it wasn't for the egg which was tough to swallow at the end, perhaps a 4 or 5...

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-05-2021, 07:17 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Well, I have done oatmeal with piss before. And cereal.

while cooking up the oats, I got the cookie sheet out and the mustard. Just the smell, uggg, makes my stomach, uggg... Coated the bottom of the cookie pan with the mustard.

Oatmeal and raisins added to the cookie sheet and spread out

Now naked, on all fours I had my breakfast. Mustard is bad enough with something it goes with. And then in the morning? With oatmeal? I tried to to not get too much mustard as I ate the oatmeal. But I realized that would be a mistake and started to try to get more mustard and wash it down with the oatmeal. But I started that too late as I did end up with more mustard than oatmeal at the end which needed to be licked up. So the end of that took a bit longer as it was mostly mustard I was licking up and it was just nasty.

Mustard and oatmeal, not a great combo! I couldn't even tell the oats were cooked with piss. The mustard just overpowered any other flavor.

Overall rating: 1 of 10 from the food critic.
Remember, lower number is good in this thread!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-05-2021, 08:58 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I forgot to add... I was thinking about the alternative option, eating off the bottom of a pair of shoes as I've got a pair of shoes that are quite muddy from the yard the other day lol

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-05-2021, 10:14 AM   #12
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I forgot to add... I was thinking about the alternative option, eating off the bottom of a pair of shoes as I've got a pair of shoes that are quite muddy from the yard the other day lol
So glad that my menu item could achieve a one-star rating!

As for the boots alternative, who knows, maybe the dirt would have diluted the flavor of the mustard. I see that the instructions weren't clear, but were you to have chosen the muddy boots, I would have expected you to layer them nicely with mustard. I'm sure that would have improved the consistency of the dirt for you.

All this fills my mind with wonderful should've/could've ideas. Like when your boot picks up a bit of animal shit, use some mustard to help you lick it all off. If swallowing is over your limits, then once it's licked up from the boot you could spit it out. Who knows, maybe you'd be allowed to rinse your mouth with very stale piss every few licks. More likely, though, your mouthwash would be a mixture of piss and human shit (which I think would pair nicely with the animal shit, don't you?).

But we'll save this for another day.

Happy faggot gourmandizing.

Old 12-06-2021, 09:15 AM   #13
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

From anonymous Getdarer through PM... So don't want to post a scat dare or post in a thread with scat, no worries, you can PM your culinary delight and I'll post it anonymously for you.

You can make this for any one of your three meals that day. However, I want you to retain one to have as a little desert for the next three meals after the full meal you will have. If you want to keep it strictly in line with the thread, you can send me report of those desert meals in pm instead of in the thread. The main meal should however be reported on in the thread.

What's the meal you ask?

You will prepare some delicious crepes. Quite a simple meal really when done well with a nice filling. This is where it gets interesting. Your filling will be a nice decent sized full log of shit mixed with the same amount of... yes you guessed it... peanut butter. You'll mix the two together and fill your crepe with it off the heat so it doesn't get too runny in the pan. You should have at least three crepes with filling for the full meal. One filled crepe will be your desert for the next three meals after that as mentioned. If you have any filling left, you should use it up either in more crepes or otherwise. You must eat the whole filling mixture! No cheating!

Oh and since I know you've been having cravings for them recently, almost like a pregnant woman, you'll have a pickle on the side with your main meal.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-08-2021, 05:57 PM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
From anonymous Getdarer through PM... So don't want to post a scat dare or post in a thread with scat, no worries, you can PM your culinary delight and I'll post it anonymously for you.

You can make this for any one of your three meals that day. However, I want you to retain one to have as a little desert for the next three meals after the full meal you will have. If you want to keep it strictly in line with the thread, you can send me report of those desert meals in pm instead of in the thread. The main meal should however be reported on in the thread.

What's the meal you ask?

You will prepare some delicious crepes. Quite a simple meal really when done well with a nice filling. This is where it gets interesting. Your filling will be a nice decent sized full log of shit mixed with the same amount of... yes you guessed it... peanut butter. You'll mix the two together and fill your crepe with it off the heat so it doesn't get too runny in the pan. You should have at least three crepes with filling for the full meal. One filled crepe will be your desert for the next three meals after that as mentioned. If you have any filling left, you should use it up either in more crepes or otherwise. You must eat the whole filling mixture! No cheating!

Oh and since I know you've been having cravings for them recently, almost like a pregnant woman, you'll have a pickle on the side with your main meal.

Believe it or not, I've never had a crepe before. So this was my first taste with crepes.

I made these this morning. I had saved my shit from yesterday, added in this mornings. Then added in the about the same amount of peanut butter and mixed it all together. That was a lot of peanut butter! I know, others are saying that's a lot of shit and I'm thinking about all that peanut butter!

I made 6 crepes as noted. 3 for breakfast, and 3 to go as deserts for my next 3 meals. I say made... well, I looked up how to make, then I looked to see if I can buy anything already made, so I purchased already made and just made the filling! So I guess, I prepared. So my filling was 50/50 shit and peanut butter.

I put my 3 for breakfast in the dog bowl (per the first request in the thread). Got a pickle. My stomach turned with the pickle. And I did throw up a little bit. Call it a special sauce for the crepes. I managed to finish eating the pickle and then went on to my crepes.

I started with the one that really didn't get hit with the vomit. The peanut butter was nasty. And it was tough to eat and my stomach was not happy with me. But I did not throw up again.

I didn't throw up a lot with the pickle, but the other two crepes had gotten it. So that was nasty trying to get down. Fighting my stomach not to vomit more. I took it slow, finished the last two.

I had a crepe after lunch and after dinner tonight. yum yum. One left for after breakfast tomorrow.

Culinary review: With pickle -10! without pickle 1. I would much rather just have had it filled with shit. While nasty and disgusting, degrading and humiliating, I at least am able to keep it down.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-11-2021, 08:37 AM   #15
JackTheWriter

Tomorrow (or when you get around to it) you will be making pickled eggs and mushrooms. To start off, hard boil 2 eggs, cool them and remove the shell. Next, get a large rubber glove and a hair-tie or rubber band. Mix 2 teaspoons of yellow mustard with pickle juice (enough so that you'll fill the glove about halfway) so that it has a smooth consistency. Now place the eggs and 2 shrooms inside the glove and add the pickling mixture. Pull the glove around the base of your cock and balls and secure it with the hair tie, with your cage still on. You will not be removing this during the cooking time so anytime you have to empty the tank it'll add to the flavor. If you have one, wear a vibrating butt plug or prostate massager to add a little pre to the mixture (if not then skip this step). Finally, double diaper up so that your genitals get all nice and sweaty. The added bonus is that the diapers will catch any overflow. Cook for at least 2 hours, preferably 4 or even longer. Once your snack is ready empty the contents of the glove into a dog bowl and enjoy on the floor with no hands and the bowl better be licked clean afterwards.

Bon appetite.

P.S. Whatever you do, do not shave your balls first unless you are a master level masochist.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 12-11-2021 at 09:47 AM.
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk