Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Default New dildo incoming!!!

Hello people of Get Dare,

I ordered a dildo a few days ago (6.1 in insertable and 1.69 in diameter) and am really craving it right now. Sadly it is still in the mail on the way to me so I dont have it yet.

However, when it does get here I intend to use it to the fullest. That is where you lovely people come in.

I am begging you all to give me time, positions, speed, and depth for when my new toy does get here.

Please please please please PLEASE help me break him in right.

I will be accepting replies until it does arrive which is scheduled between jan 4th and Jan 14th,

you can add up to 2 minutes at a time for your first 5 posts and up to 5 minutes for every post after that.
You are not allowed to post unless someone else posts after you or it has been 24 hours.

I will gladly give a report on the fun after I am finished.
Old 12-28-2020, 03:56 PM   #2
MattJhns

bent over face down ass up usually works
MattJhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 02:23 AM   #3
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJhns View Post
bent over face down ass up usually works
Always a good position indeed. I am going to assume you are adding the full time.
Old 03-30-2021, 03:44 PM   #4
Dllover
Baby Member

On all fours lower self onto dildo
Dllover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 04:49 AM   #5
Chloehyoshi1996

Heart Dildo dare

Hey Prince,

So Dildo's and Diapers are a magical combination.

So what I want you to do is, start drinking a lot of water at night, not too much that you cant sleep, but enough that you will wake up in the morning needing to pee. Wear a diaper at night to prevent you from having any accidents.

When you do wake up, waddle over to your bathroom, set the dildo on the bathroom floor and open the diaper up just below your beautiful butt flower. Get the dildo wet first by licking it with your mouth while it sits on the floor while holding your ass up high, and as soon as its wet enough turn around and sit on it. Let it slide in deep first, and feel the dildo pushing deep inside you against your (full bladder). I want you to follow this tempo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8kejdFmbx0

You need to pee before the clip ends, if you don't you must wear your diaper all day. If you do you get to cum by any means you want <3

Hope you like it!
Chloehyoshi1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk