Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2020, 11:07 AM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default disgusting meals for the remainder of 2020

I'm ready for you to help give me some disgusting meals for the remainder of the year. And yes, this can include scat. But only one scat meal a day please. And since I'm not big on scat, I ask that before you go for a plain scat meal that you give me a couple meals with it mixed in first. While I've done scat before, not a regular thing for me, it has been a while and I do find it rather disgusting.

I don't have any food allergies, so even though I'm not a fan of various foods, I'm down for giving things a try. whether its as simple as piss for the milk in my cereal, enjoying pasta with a lot of mustard on it (I hate mustard!), instead of milk in oatmeal perhaps some ranch dressing, over a nice roast some freshly made diarahea with the help of a laxative for a nice gravy, dinner rolls with a meal that instead of butter use my very own scat for filling stead of butter, a ceasar salad with dry dog food for croutons, cum as a topping or an ingredient (I am locked in chastity but I can cum using my prostate massager, or i am able to save my keyholders cum from my ass if i know it's needed), stawberries dipped in a special sauce of mayonnaise mixed with a lot of hot sauce. I think you get the idea, and the only of the those i've done is piss in the cereal. I will go to the store pick up any easily obtained food as long as it is reasonably priced, so no filet mignon to be covered in something when I can choose another steak.

You may suggest how I should enjoy the meal as well. Should I sit at the table and eat like normal from a plate with silverware, put in the dogs bowl and eat just like my dog does or perhaps just dump it on the floor and eat off the floor. Please note I will not eat undercooked meat or poultry or other food not properly prepared that can cause illness.

If I vomit before finishing the meal, it will considered a failure. Unless I continue and finish and consume all of the meal and all of the vomit, then it will be considered as completed.

Max of 3 meals a day. And I can go for up to 2 small snacks a day as well. I will only do repeats of meals if there are not new suggestions coming in. You can choose to just suggest one meal or multiple or perhaps suggest a whole day of culinary delights for me.

I will send a report of how it was. If it was as bad as it sounds. Or worse. If I was able to eat it all or not.

What if I don't eat a meal you suggest? A failed meal will only count once. But you are welcome to have it listed again as the meal and I will try to eat it again but it will not add another punishment day.
-You may give me a punishment dare of your choice within my limits.
-In addition, for every meal I do not finish I will keep a count through the end of the year. And starting on the 1st, for that number of days I will make sure I have one meal each of those days that consists of nothing but scat. Not even something to wash it down with. Nothing else to eat or drink for at least an hour.

UPDATE: No additional menu options where I must milk myself. I am going into denial from milking myself. I will finish all that has been listed so far though, but no additional menu items.

I will have on a limited basis, be able to squirt out my keyholders cum and use that. But that isn't going to be a daily thing. So too many recipes requiring cum and it will take a bit to get to them.

Last post where this was allowed was #41

Have a disgusting suggestion that you don't really want to post with your ID? PM me the recipe. I'll post for you saying from an anoymous getdare member through PM and I'll try it out.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 12-21-2020 at 09:50 AM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 12-17-2020, 04:05 PM   #2
coolplay69uk

Here's some suggestion.

Scateroni Cheese... Make a regular mac n cheese shit on it stir it in and eat it.

Pubes on Toast... 2 slices of toast with melted cheese and a generous covering of pubes.

Pee and Cum cereal... Rice crispies, piss for milk and a covering of cum.

Mustard, Mayo and ketchup sandwich two slices of bread with a thick filling of mustard mayo and ketchup.

Since you didn't say dog food was offlimits...

Doggie Bolognese... Cook up some pasta in your piss stir in a tin of dog food, and enjoy.

That should keep you busy.

Reports and pictures of your meals welcome.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #3
coolplay69uk

A bonus one from a good thread...
3 scat gach, for those lovers of Klingon quesein. You will want to gather up some live worms or maggots, probably from a bait shop. You will then mash up some scat into a paste, then leave the worms in it and let them spread throuout, now serve in a bowl and enjoy, make sure you have a glass of piss wine too
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:32 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Here's some suggestion.

Scateroni Cheese... Make a regular mac n cheese shit on it stir it in and eat it.

Pubes on Toast... 2 slices of toast with melted cheese and a generous covering of pubes.

Pee and Cum cereal... Rice crispies, piss for milk and a covering of cum.

Mustard, Mayo and ketchup sandwich two slices of bread with a thick filling of mustard mayo and ketchup.

Since you didn't say dog food was offlimits...

Doggie Bolognese... Cook up some pasta in your piss stir in a tin of dog food, and enjoy.

That should keep you busy.

Reports and pictures of your meals welcome.
Thanks. yes... these will get me started for sure.

Just can't do pubes on toast. unless I find someone willing to give up their pubes for me since I'm smooth below the neck. And right now, with covid, I'm distanced from most so that isn't likely to be possible.

Will report on the others soon.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-17-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Here's some suggestion.
This one with both mustard and mayo (yuck!) is probably worse for me than just a plain shit sandwich. But this is going to make me try and do the meals. Should be interesting.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-17-2020, 04:50 PM   #6
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
A bonus one from a good thread...
3 scat gach, for those lovers of Klingon quesein. You will want to gather up some live worms or maggots, probably from a bait shop. You will then mash up some scat into a paste, then leave the worms in it and let them spread throuout, now serve in a bowl and enjoy, make sure you have a glass of piss wine too
I will have to find a bait shop. But just thinking about this one already turns my stomach a bit and it isn't because of the scat. This one definitely will push me.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-17-2020, 08:10 PM   #7
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

cook yourself a yummy dirty meal

Im thinking Slagetti Bollocknese:

(make the sauce in anyway you like and i advise doing some 'prep' before you start cooking)

For the pasta:
- youre going to piss into a pan and put it on to boil add your spaghetti (top up with water to cover)

For the sauce:
- Milk yourself into a frying pan - this will be your oil
- next your veg - a garlic, onion, carrot and pepper these need to be inserted into your ass before you fry them fuck yourself with them each for a few mins. if you cant get them in as they are you may cut them BUT for every single cut you must spank yourself 20 times. once they have been in your ass dice them
- as a bonus rub the raw onion on your cock, ass and eyes.
- give yourself an enema with a jar of sauce and then expel it into the pan.
- season to taste

Once all the food is cooked serve it into a bowl/plate and milk yourself onto it as garnish.

Use the water/piss you boiled the pasta in to make your self a hot drink coffee/tea etc if you want milk then guess what... youre gonna have to milk yourself

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 11:17 PM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrob3rts View Post
cook yourself a yummy dirty meal

Im thinking Slagetti Bollocknese:
Sound yum. I think this is dinner tomorrow!

I believe I won’t be allowed to milk myself soon, so that being required for this recipe I should get it done early. It also seems like a good one to start off slow with any scat.

I love using my ass to help prep my meal. And I promise, no cleaning out for me from now until I’ve made dinner!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-18-2020, 12:31 AM   #9
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Grab a bowl and put a can of wet dog food in it with one raw egg on top, then take a shit on top of it, pee in the bowl and cum on top.
I hope you enjoy it.

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 12:41 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdiaperpants View Post
Grab a bowl and put a can of wet dog food in it with one raw egg on top, then take a shit on top of it, pee in the bowl and cum on top.
I hope you enjoy it.
Uggg! Raw egg. I was hoping that was one that wouldn’t be used. But many people eat raw eggs. Canned dog food isn’t great, but better than a raw egg IMO

Should I post some of the foods I just find nasty? Or is better to let you find these out randomly?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-18-2020, 12:44 AM   #11
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Uggg! Raw egg. I was hoping that was one that wouldn’t be used. But many people eat raw eggs. Canned dog food isn’t great, but better than a raw egg IMO

Should I post some of the foods I just find nasty? Or is better to let you find these out randomly?
Well because you asked I would love to hear and that meal sounds so nasty and disgusting I made. How often have you eaten dog food.

Rules

Old 12-18-2020, 12:51 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Well because you asked I would love to hear and that meal sounds so nasty and disgusting I made. How often have you eaten dog food.
I’ve eaten dry and canned dog food many times. It’s in my pm date list actually and seems to be a favorite for people to choose.

Dry dog food isn’t too bad once you get used to it. Canned dog food, I wish I could say it smells worst than it tastes, but the taste is as bad as the smell.

And yes, you made that meal rather nasty and disgusting and I will be trying it. I fear the egg may be the killer for me. But that might be a breakfast since more options coming are like a dinner meal, and eggs are a breakfast meal.

I’ll give a think on that list and try to get one posted later today.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-18-2020, 12:54 AM   #13
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I’ve eaten dry and canned dog food many times. It’s in my pm date list actually and seems to be a favorite for people to choose.

Dry dog food isn’t too bad once you get used to it. Canned dog food, I wish I could say it smells worst than it tastes, but the taste is as bad as the smell.

And yes, you made that meal rather nasty and disgusting and I will be trying it. I fear the egg may be the killer for me. But that might be a breakfast since more options coming are like a dinner meal, and eggs are a breakfast meal.

I’ll give a think on that list and try to get one posted later today.
I don't think I would enjoy eating the dog food all that much tbh but it also seems hawt. Lol

Rules

Old 12-18-2020, 01:00 AM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
I don't think I would enjoy eating the dog food all that much tbh but it also seems hawt. Lol
Lucky for you, you don’t have to eat the nastiest and most disgusting or culinary dishes that your mind can create for me to try.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-18-2020, 01:03 AM   #15
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lucky for you, you don’t have to eat the nastiest and most disgusting or culinary dishes that your mind can create for me to try.
Very Very True.
But look how long I am gonna be locked up for.
And while I am at it.
Top Ramen made with piss not water.

Rules

The following user says Thank You to princessdiaperpants for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk