Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Laundry Weekend

Here is a dare -- really a dare -- that will probably take up a whole weekend, or a couple of days if you do it during the week.

1. Friday night (or Friday before you go to work or school) pile all of your clothes - all socks and underwear, shirts, pants, skirts, pajamas, workout wear, EVERYTHING WASHABLE! - into the bathtub or shower stall. Strip off what you are wearing and add it to the pile, either right away or when you get home from work.

2. Pee on that pile of laundry. Pee in a bottle and pour that over it, spreading it around as best you can reach. You really have to use a bottle if you put it in the shower. If this is before work, so much the better for it to have all day to slowly sink and stink.

NOTE: If you decide in advance, or you have a dom who is directing you, then you can save up a few bottles of pee for a few days. (Imagine if your dom surprises you with a couple of saved up bottles!)

3. When you have no clothes to wear, and all your clothes have had a few hours to get damp and stinky, you can start on the laundry. Have fun!

Once you pour the first bottle (imagine reaching over the shower door to pour the first 2-litre pop bottle of pee) you are committed to a wasted weekend of loads and loads of laundry. Feel the twist in your stomach as you reach in and pour - or pee directly into the bath and onto your clothes! Your time becomes mine and you are forced to be a laundry slave until it is all done.

Make yourself pour all the rest that you (and you dom or your other friends) have. Bottle after bottle. Then let it soak. Yummy! And it is even better if you have some stale piss that you saved for a few days - you have to wash it all and soon - be a slave to your laundry and to me!!

Special for Guys! Guys: when you are done, jerk off onto the pile, just to add to the excitement...and then feel the extra let-down as you realize that you aren't horny any more but have a ton of work to do.

PS: If you notify me when you are doing this I will tease you, maybe give you other things to do, make sure your time is mine, and just generally help you feel your situation of hopelessness as you start out on your huge task. (Yes, I am usually available to reply via GD.)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 12-13-2020, 02:56 PM   #2
jannemannetjens

Wow that is very creative and very mean

Likes: crossdressing, messy, spanking, humiliation, predicaments<3
Punishment/dislike: line writing, cornertime, parental control, public crossdressing<3
Limits: permanent harm, illigal, involving others<3

Age 28, body length 6ft4 85000grams, bi <3

Pm dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88802

anydesk 484 502 986
jannemannetjens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 03:08 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannemannetjens View Post
Wow that is very creative and very mean
Thank you. It is very quietly nice and mean.
I can just imagine doing it. Can't you?

It took quite a while to dig out everything from every drawer, the closet, and a few boxes with out-of-season clothes set aside. It's a big pile.

The last of my clothes piled in the shower. I stand naked. Ready. Excited. Nervous. Anxious.

The 2-litre bottle I filled a couple of days ago, and the one from yesterday and this morning, both ready.
Stomach twirling and swirling. Mouth dry. One more step then I am stuck - no going back.

Stand on a chair and take the cover off the first bottle. Reach over the wall of the shower and -- can I pour it? I reach in and start to pour but the bottle is heavy for one hand. I reach with the other but it is glugging out quickly and so all I can do is wave it around and make sure it is well spread.

OMG I did it. Now I will spend my weekend virtually tied to the washer and dryer - and trying to find places to dry all those things that can't safely go in the dryer. But I can't stop and think, I have another big bottle to pour - and since I am now in for it, I just splash it all around in there. OMG.

And I have the funnel so I can continue to pee into a bottle, and pour it over the wall. I guess if I have a couple of beers before bed, I know where they will end up. I am excited, worried, anxious, high on the thrill. What to do now...?

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-13-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-19-2020, 07:34 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

AND....
If you have lots of time, you can enhance this challenge (or enhance the challenge for your sub!!) with an extra twist.

MORE!
Add in all the sheets and towels, and the kitchen towels and cloths, napkins, table cloths, etc. The bigger the pile the more pee they need to save up to wet it down.
Old 12-29-2020, 03:31 PM   #5
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

This is so cruel and yet so tempting to want to try or something similar at some point
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 11:50 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
This is so cruel and yet so tempting to want to try or something similar at some point
Nice way to put it: "...so cruel and yet so tempting..."

Yes - it has a simplicity about it, and yet it would give the victim/sub/slave/??? a pile of work to do that would take days to get done.

Closing the plug in the shower or bath, gathering the clothes - knowing the punishment that is coming. You will be spending a lot of time doing laundry. Are you being punished? Is it just because your dom likes to control your time? Why is this happening?

Just imagine having to (or to watch your dom) open the 2-litre bottle of saved pee, 2-3 days old and getting stale and stinky. Reach over the shower wall - and start to pour it slowly, spreading it all around. The smell rising. Stomach in a knot as you know that once you start to pour it will be a fait accompli - all of your clothes will have to be washed. You pour. And soon the bottle is finished - time for the 2nd bottle - another 2 litres. And pour that - slowly soaking down through your clothes. And when that is done, the potty you have had to use for saving pee will be the next to be poured. This pile will be wet and gross for days even while you work your way down, pulling out one load of laundry at a time. And then before you can start, your dom appears with another bottle - saving from a week ago and this one is really stale and awful....
Old 12-31-2020, 06:08 PM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

I am going to write a little story around this idea.
It is a present for my friend Mousey.
It will be posted right here.
It will squeak out in small bits over the next week or two.
Stay tuned.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

He bustled in the door, a company briefcase in his hand and his laptop bag over his shoulder. "Hi Mousey dear - pour us a couple of glasses of wine, I have news. This was a good Monday."

"Good news then?" She gave him a quick hug and kiss, and turned to go for the wine.

"Very good for our future - if I can survive the next two weeks. It would mean a big promotion and they'll send me to get my MsC in Engineering on their shilling. So that means we can start planning seriously for our future."

"Oh Honey!!" Mouse came back and threw her arms around his neck for another hug. "That's wonderful. You know you can always do anything if you focus on it. What is it about?" She reversed direction again to get the wine.

"You know that client in Spain, the one I always complain about?" he called out loudly.

"The big one that everyone in your office hates?" she called back as she was walking with the glasses.

"Cheers. Yes, that one. Well it seems the cranky head guy at the client actually likes me - insisted that I lead the next project team mission to Spain. In fact Mr. Rutherford, that's my boss's boss, came to us today to tell us that if I don't take the project, the client will cancel the contract."

"Ouch! Honey, can you do it, can you make it work?"

"Yes, I think so, but it means I have to work 12-16 hours a day this week, then I fly out Saturday evening for all of next week. So you'll be on your own all next week while I am away, and a lot of this week while I get ready - I have a lot of work to do to get on top of what the others have been doing."

"Honey, I'll be happy to help as much as I can this week - even if that's just keeping you fed and happy." She smirked at the last bit.

He grinned back. "Not much time for that, I am afraid. Starting tomorrow morning I am working like a dog."

"Next week, will we be able to talk every day? Can my honey-dom tell me what to be doing"

He shook his head. "Sorry. Once I am on site, they block all communications except through their system. It's for security, but it's tight. So I can make nice lovey-dovy phone calls, but they all get recorded. Ha ha ha."

Mousey pouted smirkily at him.

"I know, Mouse. I'll miss you too. Hell, I'll miss you even before I leave - since I will be working like crazy. Look - while I am away, why don't you spend some time online with your pal Marv? He's a switchy dom who will keep you busy, if you ask him."

"I could. I know you don't mind, but every day for a week or more?"

"Mousey dear, I know he's away over the ocean and I have you here. I've chatted with him, he's a good guy. And...I have you for tonight - all night." He grinned. "Let's eat food, then let's eat each other, then...."

"OK!" She hugged him again - grabbing at his belt as she did so.

"Not yet." He chuckled as he pulled her hands away. "Just for that, you pay a penalty. Take your clothes off before we start cooking."

"Yes, sir."
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 01-02-2021, 12:22 PM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hey Marv!
How are you doing these days?

We haven't been playing for weeks and weeks.
Are you bored? lol

My honey is going to be away all next week - the whole week - and I am bored just thinking about it.
What do you say about setting up some play sessions? He leaves Saturday afternoon, late, and won't be back until the following Saturday.

He knows me so well. He knows I will be so bored that he suggested I ask you to play!!

Hey, hey, what do you say?
We always have fun together....

Let me know,
Mousey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-02-2021 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #10
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I think doing this would motivate me to throw out everything I do not really need.. maybe it is worth doing for that reason alone.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 03:22 PM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Heya Mousey!

It has been too long - that sounds like a wonderful idea.

Trouble is I am stuffed up against deadlines at work, and then you know my GF doesn't mind me having some fun, but she demands first dibs! If she leaves me less than half worn out I'll send a PM.
Maybe the week after next - but then Honey will be home and you will be all over him. LOL!

It's a great idea, thank him for me, but I don't think I can do much. Besides - isn't it your turn to be the cruel dom? LOL

I always love to hear from you Mouse - it makes my day better
Marv
Old 01-03-2021, 09:00 AM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ah Marv,

I'm already bored 'cause he's so busy getting ready for his trip.
Please please please....

And I'm too crazy to turn on my top-ness right now. I just can't think straight.

Please please pretty please with a rope and a blindfold on it,
Mousey

PS And handcuffs
PPS And a gag
PPPS And begging on my knees....
Old 01-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #13
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Lol the begging and ps, pps,and oops made me chuckle.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 10:30 AM   #14
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

OK Mouse: are you SURE!
Are you REALLY SURE?

If you are positive you want me to take control, then you must do two things:
1. Send me a note right now with either A or B.
A: promising to follow all my orders starting right now - until the tasks are complete.
B: telling me thanks but no thanks, and because you are such a pest this time, the next time you will top me.

If you send me 1-A then you will do #2:

2. Strip off all clothes above your waist - half naked, and kneel in front of your computer to wait for my reply. You will hold your boobs up with your hands and watch the screen. Do nothing else. If it times out, you may move your mouse 1 inch to revive the screen.

Love,
Marv
Old 01-03-2021, 12:31 PM   #15
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marv,
I will do it. I want to do it.
Honey wants me to do it even - he can't stand me going crazy all around him when he has so much work to do.

I am on my knees - and I stripped completely to show that I am serious.
One hand is already holding up my boob as I click SEND.

Obediently,
Mousey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-03-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk