Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-13-2020, 08:34 AM   #1
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Post Filled. Consumed. [An anal fisting story]

*This story was written as an award for bluedieblub, the top poster in my recent thread. He provided me with the theme and inspiration, and gracefully allowed me to share with you all. Have fun, and let me know what you think below!*

“Sir, I can’t—”
He smiles at me, the darkness in his eyes making me squirm in anticipation of the promises I see. “Can’t or won’t?”
From my position on my knees, he seems impossibly tall, impossible not to obey even when he’s asking me things that make me tremble. “I’ve never—” I swallow hard. “I’ve never been able to fit more than three fingers. How am I supposed to get—”
I can’t even say it. How am I going to DO it if the words won’t pass my lips?
Then he does the one thing I can’t resist—believe in me even when I don’t. “I know you can do it. With my help. Now, tell me what I want you to do. Say it out loud and let it sink in.”
I close my eyes and wet my lips, trying to summon courage.
“Eyes on me.”
His command makes my hands tremble harder against the skin of my upper thighs as I crane my neck to look into his eyes. He waits patiently, for which I’m infinitesimally grateful.
“You asked me t-to fist my ass, Sir.” The words slam into me with the strength of a thousand suns, burning their way through my veins and heating my entire body to the point of near-pain. My gut tightens and my limbs shake and my pussy slickens, but it’s the way my asshole clenches around the plug in my ass that almost makes me moan out loud. That’s where my fist will be. Because there’s no doubt in my mind that he will stretch me, tease me, drive me into a frenzy until my fist slips past the muscles and stretches me beyond anything I’ve experienced.
His grin tells me he knows what he’s doing to me. “Good girl.”
And just like that the overwhelming fear that made me fight him—the one person I want to please above anything, anyone else—fades and allows the surge of arousal that his order elicited as well to wash over me.

“Over my desk,” he orders me, and I scramble to my feet to obey. Eager to show that I am his good girl and that I want to do as he commands.
His hand skims over my bare thigh, right under the hem of my dress, and I tighten my grip on the edge of the desk I’m leaning over. The cool air caresses my bare ass when he pulls the fabric up.
He taps the plug inside of me once, sending a jolt of desire up my spine and back down to my clit. “How’s the plug feeling, my little slut?”
“Good, Sir. I like how it fills me.” It’s taken a few weeks before I could wear it all the time, until I got to the point where I feel empty when I’m showering without it.
“Mmmmh,” he says, his hand pressing against the base of the plug and pushing it up into my hole. “Tell me more.”
“It—” I gasp when he pulls the plug out a little and pushes it back in, sending a twinge of pleasure through my clenching ass. “I feel it all the time. A little. When I move or shift in my seat or—” He does it again and I nearly lose my train of thought. “When I wake up, I’m wet before I’ve even opened my eyes.”
I feel the roughness of his jeans against the skin of my ass when he shifts, the hardness of his cock driving against the base of the plug. I crave his touch, crave his cock inside me, him using me.
His fingers weave into my hair and pull my head back, just enough to make it sting and have the craving explode into something wilder and more exasperated. “What do you want, slut?”
“Please fuck my ass, Sir. Please.” My voice breaks on the last word, my desperation evident in the sound.
His fingers caress the side of my ass cheek in the slightest warning before his palm hits my ass hard. This time I can’t bite back my moan.
“My cock’s not going in any of your holes before you get your fist in,” he tells me before he strikes again, driving my hips against the desk with the impact. I whimper, and not because of the delicious sting of his palms.
“See it as the reward for being my obedient slut,” he says from behind me, and I can hear the smile in his voice.
“Yes, Sir.”
“Get a towel, the lube, and your plugs and dildos. All of them.”

I’m one ball of emotions when I straighten from the desk and hurry to the bathroom first, my closet second. There’s a tinge of shame in knowing how many toys he has to choose from, but that shame drowns into the lustful knowledge that he’ll be using them on my ass, that he’ll use me as he sees fit. Until—
I can’t believe I still have so much trouble allowing the thought when it’s going to happen within the next few hours, knowing him. When I get back to the office with my arms full of toys wrapped in the towel, he’s sitting in the desk chair, eyes hungry and fixed on me. I nearly drop everything when I catch that look.
He nods at the side table. “Display them by size on the towel. Show me what I have to work with.”
It does something dark and sinful with my mind, putting the toys in a neat row, looking at their sizes and imagining how they’ll feel when he pushes them inside my asshole.
“Strip,” he orders when I’m done.
I slip my dress over my head and stand before him naked, eyes fixed on his shoes.
“Eyes on me.”
I obey and the growing hunger in his eyes soothes the insecurity swirling inside of me.
“On your knees on the carpet. Ass up, face down, hands in front of you.”
I feel so exposed, open to his gaze and his fingers. He crouches next to me and lets his finger trail a path from my nape along my spine to my tailbone. He doesn’t stop there, his finger stroking lower, circling the base of the plug.
“Fuck yourself with it,” he orders and gets up. I hear him sink in the chair behind me, and I know he’s seeing every shiver, the wetness of my exposed pussy. He sees how my fingers grip the base of the plug and pull until the widest part stretches my asshole. I let it come out with a wet little sound, before I push it back in. Careful at first, feeling the tightness of my asshole fight the intrusion. Faster and harder when my well-lubed hole gives in and stretches around the glass plug. The harsh stretch softens into an exquisite friction that has me groan against the fibers of the carpet. As the friction of my stretching asshole lessens the longer I fuck my hole, I hear him get up.
“Stop.” He pulls the plug out of me and moves in front of me. “Open your mouth, slut.”
I lift my head and open, accepting the plug in my mouth, my empty asshole clenching hard at the thought it was in me mere moments before.
“Keep it in your mouth and fuck your ass with this.” He hands me a lubed dildo-like plug, thick cockhead and bulbs underneath, the base wide and a little terrifying. I reach back and try to fit it in. The head slides in without issues, though I can feel the ridge of it against the sensitive flesh inside. Even the first bulb makes it past my well-fucked hole, but the second stings.
“Start fucking, slut. Push a little harder with each thrust inside until you get it all.”
“Yes, Sir,” I try to say around the plug in my mouth.

The first time the entire plug enters me, I groan at the sting and the bolt of satisfaction that strikes me. Within minutes, I’m fucking, really fucking myself with it, feeling the smooth silicone stroke into me, feeling how it pushes against the thin flesh between my ass and pussy. It’s setting all my nerve endings on fire.
Over the loud heartbeat that is thrumming in my ears, I hear his voice again. “Up. Don’t let the plugs out of your holes, slut.”
Hand on the base of the plug that’s seated in my ass, I get to my feet and find my knees weak. His arm circles my waist while I find my balance, and he presses a kiss on the hollow below my ear. “You’re doing so well, sweetheart.”
Everything inside me softens. The desire that’s been building into a tight ball centered in my core seems to loosen and flow into me, into every part of my being.
He steers me to the chair. “Kneel on it, hands on the backrest. Push your ass back.”
Right after he removes the plugs from my mouth and asshole, another thickness presses against me. Not knowing what he’ll use on me heightens the anticipation. It enters me, stretching me wide, keeps stretching me as it slides deeper and deeper. I pant and dig my nails into the backrest as he pushes the full length of my dildo inside of me in one slow stroke.
“Look at you, taking that thick cock.”
I’m shaking uncontrollably at the sensation and at the thought of it. He moves it a few inches out and back in, then stills. “Tell me what you want, slut.”
The reticence of my mind, the fight against the pleas that are lodged in my throat, dissolves when he moves the dildo again, one slow stroke before he stops again. “Please fuck my ass, Sir,” I beg.
The next few strokes are gentle, the friction a soft rubbing of my insides that feed the flames inside of me, but also build a desperation, for more, for so much more. “Harder. Please, please, Sir, fuck me harder.”

He obliges. The next stroke slams into me before the dildo slides out completely. I barely register the loss before it slams back in. With every brutal thrust, I lose more of my mind while I hear myself begging incoherently and push my ass back, needing more. I’m quaking with the force of what’s building inside of me.
Can’t. Can’t come. But I can’t find the words to tell him, lost in the fucking and the way my body reacts.
He stops and pulls the dildo from me, making me whimper out loud, beg some more. His hand taps my ass once. “Such a desperate little slut. Not yet.”
I can’t stop myself from making small, desperate sounds that I try to muffle against my arm. When cool steel touches my asshole, I nearly jump.
“I warmed it up a little, but you’re still going to feel it,” he warns. He adds more pressure and the ball of my largest plug, the one I bought half in joke and half in desire, starts sliding in. At its widest point, the plug has me gasping for breath. He stills, not decreasing the pressure, but not pushing forward either, and I try to sink into the feeling. Slowly, my back relaxes and the muscles of my ass follow suit. Seconds later, the plug is in, the stretch intense and breath-taking, the coolness of the material soothing and arousing me at the same time. I can’t believe I took it, can’t believe it’s inside of me, that there’s no pain, only this fiery ball of craving and the need to squirm, move, feel it, really feel it.
He taps my ass. “I think your ass deserves a break. You’ll stay in position and keep this in until I return.”
The fire burns brighter, the heat infusing my entire body when I realise what he’s doing. Warm hands tug my wrists to the small of my back and cuff them there, leaving me to rest my head on the leather backrest.

I wait for what feels like eternity. At first I try to keep still. I really try, desperate to obey and please. But my asshole keeps clenching on the massive plug and with every clench, my arousal ratchets up a few notches until I can’t keep still any longer. Every small movement triggers a spike of pleasure that embeds itself in my mind, making me writhe harder, inducing even more bliss. I struggle against the urges ruling my body, but all I do is make it worse.
By the time I hear the door open, my juices are dripping down my inner thigh and there’s drool on the backrest from the way I can’t stop moaning. He gets in front of me and cradles my face in his palm.
“How are you doing, my little slut?”
I can’t find words. I just moan and press my face into his palm, desperate for his touch.
“Are you able to continue?” he asks with a slight caress of my cheek.
I nod, keep nodding in a desperate attempt to show him I want this, that I want it all.
“You’ll need to say it, sweetheart. I need to hear you say it.” His fingers are still on my jaw, my cheek.
“Y-Yes. Y-yes, Sir, please.”
“Good girl,” he whispers against my hair and then I’m lifted up in his arms and I can’t even hold on with my hands still cuffed behind my back, but I know he won’t let me fall. Ever.

He lays me down on the bed and I shiver at the touch of the cold sheets under my body. The shiver triggers another blast of pleasure and I groan, writhe in his arms that are still holding me. The moment my wrists are released, I find myself clinging to his shoulders, pressing my lips against his neck, trying to beg him without knowing the words.
His kiss calms the desperation but fuels the desire. “On your side, slut,” he tells me with a smile.

I fall back and draw up my leg when he nudges me. His fingers find the base of the plug and the desperation comes back in full force, nearly knocking me off-kilter. The first few times he pulls it out and pushes the plug back in, the stretch stops me breathing. The pinch in my right nipple distracts me, even the sting of pain now sending pure pleasure down my core. He doesn’t relent and the sting mixes in with the stretch of my asshole and the desperation, and all of a sudden, I want it to hurt, I want to feel it all, take it all, and I push back hard, taking the plug.
When he stops fucking me with it and pulls it out one last time, I’m shaking from head to toe. Everything inside of me is pulled tight with what’s coming, with the dark powerful presence that’s lurking in my body, waiting for the right moment to be released.

He takes my hand. Cool lube soothes over my burning skin, and I’m a little dizzy at the knowledge that this is it, this is the moment.
One hand on my upper leg, pushing it farther up my chest, he guides my hand until my fingers touch my asshole. The sensation is other-worldly, different from any other time I fingered my asshole thinking about how he’d fuck it. My ass feels loose as I let my fingers explore and slide in a little, only three fingers to the first knuckle at first. There’s no stretch, just a pleasant feeling of being filled. I try more, focused on the task, the raging desire still there but subdued as I discover this new sensation. My shoulder aches and I try to find the right position, aided by his hands. He ends up sitting on the bed, my body pressed against his warmth, his strength supporting my efforts as they get a little wilder, a little more desperate with every slide of my fingers inside my ass. I get five in and groan in frustration when my wrist won’t bend the way it needs to. That’s when he cups my wrist and puts the slightest bit of force and I feel my hand slide in, really slide in past the widest part with my thumb, and I can’t breathe, I can no longer get air, but I’m not sure I need any at this point. Maybe I can live from the bliss that’s pulling me under, and then it’s in and I make a strangled sound and I hear him panting as hard as I am. The slightest movement of my fingers inside of me sets off a chain reaction, triggering every single thread of desire that this afternoon has spun inside of me, pulling them tight and the looming wave is there, right there, and when I pull my fingers back a little and then force them as deep as I can, it crashes over me.
I may have screamed or bucked hard or anything else, I don’t know, when I loose track of time, space and my own body. Consumed. Burned. Crashed.

I feel the emptiness when he helps me pull free and the ache in my arm and shoulder and wrist and I can’t stop shivering or moaning. I’m clenching hard, overwhelmed with the aftershocks that feel as powerful as any orgasm I’ve ever had.
His arms are there to keep me safe, and I crawl in them and keep shaking until there’s nothing left in my body to give and I slump, melt into him, overwhelmed by his nearness and scent. I may have fallen asleep then. I don’t know for how long, but he’s still whispering, ‘good girl’ against my scalp when I come back to earth, so it can’t have been long. The awareness of my aching body washes over me again, and I still feel little shocks in my core, still feel the desire swirling, barely quenched.

The first time I open my mouth, no words come out. He tells me I don’t need to talk, but I need to. I manage on the second try. “Please, Sir,” I plead, voice broken, throat sore. It makes me wonder how hard I screamed.
He’s examining my face and seems to find something there that almost makes him smile, the corners of his mouth pulling up a little. “What is it, sweetheart?”
“Please, Sir, can I get my reward?”
He smiles then. And obliges. Until my throat is even hoarser and my body has entered another realm entirely.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:38 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You write very well. Not really into anal but I thoroughly enjoyed the way you tell the tale. You got me hooked.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal fisting, dominant, stretching insertions, submissive