Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-25-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
eddie91

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

28/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

I'm a 28 Straight Male from Argentina. I'm looking for a rather gentle Mistress to explore my submissive side (I'm a dom in real life) and talk about our fetishes and life. Someone I can meet online and go from a casual to a serious relationship if we eventually click.

I'm a rather shy and smart guy. I speak Spanish, English and a tiny bit of German. I'm in the construction business, enjoy reading and learning about math, computability, algorithms. I play the piano and lately been learning to program and enjoy watching movies with big twists. I look like I'm 20 and I'm slim/fit. I consider myself above average looking and I have abs, but I have a few kilos to win.

I'm into orgasm control and a bit of humiliation. I'd rather have a Mistress who is a bit bratty, funny and open, close to my time zone (-3 GMT) and, of course, a nice face and nice figure helps but is not necessary. I won't be asking for pics anyway.

I'm not into findom, feet, CEI, forced-bi, anal or feminization. I'm not into cuckoldry (unless it's to lesbians, weird how the mind works right?). Also the usual: illegal, permanent, pee, poo, blood, public, face-pics.

I offer my best will to fulfill our fantasies, my time, effort, honesty and friendship. And of course control over my dick and orgasms. Best case scenario we find each other cute and share common interests other than femdom.

I hope to hear from you soon

Pm me or kik me at MattFromArgentina

Advertisements
Kink Talk