Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-23-2020, 08:38 AM   #1
Sexyplant

Color Wheel 27/female/slave seeks 18-30/female/switch in US (read for info)

27/female/slave seeks 18-30/female/switch in US (read for info)

I have recently discovered my kinky family through GetDare, but I still find myself in need of more. My heart still yearns for a play-partner, preferably one that is in person, but one online is fine.

Now, I have decided to slim the pickings, because my Master wants me to explore with cis-women. I personally find nothing against any gender or orientation, and am more than willing to become friends or another part of the kinky family I am cultivating. Sexually, I am restricted to cis-women. My Master is adamant on the fact. However, I am fine with romances and friendships of any gender.

Ideally, a switch would be ideal, though I am fine with a sub, slave, Domme, or Mistress. I just want to explore more. There is so much I want to know, not only sexually, but kinkily. Whether that means in playing, teasing, domming (I top gently from time to time), or even subbing, I'm open to the experience!

Ultimately, I am ideally hoping for a long-term relationship, but I know these things take time to cultivate. So, I ask is that we start out as friends first, and if something develops, we figure it out. I trust that my values: honesty, trust, communication, respect, and consent will help with that. All I ask, is that you are the same with me. I know trust takes time, but we can cultivate it together.

I know the ad said 18-30, but I am honestly open to 18-40. There just wasn't an option for that. I will also admit that I have a Master already, so my future (play) partner would have to be open to that. I am not going to drop him for you, especially as he has helped me grow and learn a lot about myself. I would actually be more than eager to have you join us in play sessions, ideally. You can read my signature to get his profile information. He has the same username on Fetlife and GetDare.

I am easily accessible through both GetDare and FetLife, though I will admit that I am on the former much more often. Eventually, I am hoping we can move to a messaging app: I am partial to Skype or Discord.

Now, I don't expect you to show your face or even body immediately, that takes time. However, know that I'm not the sort of person that will spread such things around the internet. And nor is my Master. We take privacy and preventing social suicide very seriously! So, I would ask the same from you.

As for myself, I am a reserved individual offline. It takes a lot for me to go out there and explore. I am pretty loyal and genuine, I will always give you the real me, whether that is good or bad. I can cook, clean, and sew. Though I need to improve on all of those. I additionally, have been known to read both serious non-fiction, and trashy romance novels. Although I wouldn't want to live in the Georgian, Victorian, Regency, or Edwardian eras, I do like their apparel from their times.

I also like to write. As you can see from my blogs on this site. I am a fan of writing reports, which I would be willing to write for you or my Master, if you wanted any. Just a day-to-day thing. I also like plants, although every single one of mine have died due to my rambunctious felines that make up my in-person pack.

Now, about me kinkily. I mentioned I have a Master, and he is quite open to me getting a partner. In fact, as I am poly, this is little to no issue to me. I am fine with the dynamics of our relationship being platonic, quasiplatonic, or romantic. While, I would like to try things sexually, I know that ultimately that isn't a make or break deal. All I ask is that she will be open to me exploring and learning.

I am very much submissive, pretty obedient, but I do occasionally function as a service-top or Gentle Domme. I am very hesitant to call myself the latter, because there are implications behind such a word, and I fear the burden would be too heavy to bear at the current time. However, I am big on aftercare, both giving and receiving.

To summarize:
  • I am a lesbian (or forced-bi, I suppose)?
  • I prefer ages 18-40
  • I am open to being friends with all genders, but this ad in particular for a partner refers to cis-women only.
  • I'm open to brats, middles, dommes, switches, subs/slaves
  • Working with my Master is optional, but preferred.
  • Skype is what I use, but I'm also open to Discord.
  • Relationship structure can be unconventional as long as it works!
  • Must be honest, respectful, trustworthy, and able/willing to communicate.
  • Must like or tolerate cats
  • Prefer US timezones. I'm in CST (-5GMT or -6GMT DST). My Master is in (-7GMT or -8GMT DST).

Last edited by Sexyplant; 08-23-2020 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Advertisements
Kink Talk