Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-14-2020, 04:29 AM   #1
tangula
Switchy Devil

Heart 36/couple/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place

36/couple/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place

I am a 36 male sub in western Europe. She is a 40, female Dom in Canada (not on GD). We have known eachother for over 10 years with periods of intense and less intense "play".

We have come to a point where she has less time for this dynamic, but does like to keep a bit of a hold. This has us looking for someone to fit in there; having me as a sub, but her ultimately in charge (yet not always there). The new dynamic should definately be longer term and could be her guidance on a newer Dom, 'teaming up', or even a switch that would primairly Dom me but occasionally enjoy to be Dommed herself, or such.

Ideal form of communication would be Discord; I can also be reached on kik and/or skype and these may be options should discord prove an issue. Initial reactions go to me, I will forward this to her and/or invite you to the discord. She will decide on any progress from thereon (on discord)

I have a camera/mic. She will only use her mic for you.

Her and her likes
She is artsy craftsy creative person, but also likes to play video games. Her living arrangements are slightly less private, but at least text-chatting should usually be possible. Although living in Canada, her schedule/availability varies.

anal, edging, flogging, adoration, loves the reaction of the subs (expressions of pain, pleasure etc)

Me and my likes/limits
I am usually available when I'm home, I live alone. I can't usually play at all at work (IT deskjob), but occasional (text)chatting is no problem. I like to play video games and to go on longer walks when the weather is good.
How far you will be able to go with me is most likely more set by her, than by these likes/limits; and will most likely grow over time.

Likes: anal, random interventions, rules/being checked, hidden/semi public, light-medium pain, controlled walks
Limits: overly messy, beastiality, blood, poo, permanent damage/scars, illegal things, face, blackmail, full on crossdressing, exposure, unconsentual involvement of others.

Summary (not exclusive) list of toys: ropes, chains, locks, collar, gags, dildos, buttplugs, fucking machine, fleshlight, floggers, crops, paddle, nipple clamps, clothpins, cockrings, weights, rubber bands, blindfold

Discord: tangula#2088
Kik: tangula

Last edited by tangula; 08-14-2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:54 PM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

Full support for this ad. I know tangula for some sessions now. He reliably stayed in contact over months, communicated actively, and always kept his word. He is honest, sweet, and an independent guy with a true heart of submission.

tangula is also not just up for a quick get off but instead the jewel of actively contribution to the whole community, a friend of many, and building and sustaining wonderful relationships.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

I concur what Cassandra said. I've had the privilege of speaking to tangula. He's super nice and eager to please. Much love and good luck with your search

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
The following user says Thank You to Foxy Rose for this post:

Advertisements