Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2020, 08:05 PM   #1
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Default Punish me for cumming without permission 18/m/sissy

I was supposed to stay denied until my Spanking Thread was over but I came without permission so I am starting this thread for you all to give me punishments. Please punish me so I never think about breaking a rule ever again.

I’ll keep this open for as long as the other thread stays open which is currently til August 11th with the possibility of extensions.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #2
r1010

These are all tasks I have given out to other people but cumming without permission is a very serious offence so I will give you a serious punishment in the form of 7 tasks.

Task 1
1: Find a pair of shoes with laces.
2: Remove the laces from the shoes and tie one end of each lace to a clamp/clothes peg.
3: Sit on the floor with your legs out.
4: Attach a clamp to each nipple.
5: Bring your feet as close to your nipples as possible.
6: Tie your left clamp to your left big toe and your right clamp to your right big toe.
7: Time how long you can keep in this possition until both clamps come off.
8: Have a 5 min break.
9: Repeat steps 3-8 until you have trippled the time of your first go.

Task 2
Same as task 2 but tie 3 clamps to each lace and clamp them to your balls.

Task 3
Before and after everytime you use the toilet you must kneel in front of it and put your balls under the seat (if you are in chastity at the time you must place the whole cage under the seat beaing careful not to damage your cage), lift the seat all the way up and drop it on your balls.

Task 4
For the next 3 days you need to be wearing some of your sexiest outfits, you may put more clothes over them if you are not alone.

Task 5
Sissys need to be ready to get fucked at all times. For the next 3 days, you must carry around a dildo with you, do your best to hide it when your out and about. You will set an timer for the amount minutes past the hour, if it is under 10 minutes add 10 (so if the time is 10:07 set a timer for 17 minutes or if the time is 10:17 set a timer for 17 minutes) when the timer goes off you will need to find somewhere private to fuck your dildo, if your at work or in public you only need to give the dildo oral for atleast 3 minutes but if you are at home you will fuck the dildo with your ass for atleast 10 minuites, I would advise keeping your ass plugged all day so your always ready. Once you have satisfied the dildo you will start a new timer with the current time. If anyone question you why you keep disapearing you can either tell them the truth or pretend that you have bladder issues. You may stop the timers during "family time" and at night when you go to bed.

Task 6
Because Sissys get pleasure from pleasing others make sure you stay in denial for the next 3 days.

Task 7
If you can afford it invest in a chastity cage and a small combination lock, it's the best tool for keeping sissys under control (personaly I have bought a few from lockthecock.co.uk and they are great quality and relativly cheap). If you do buy a cage and padlock follow these instructions:

When you are comfortable wearing the cage to keep your keys safe, randomly set a pin on your padlock and take a picture of the pin, thread the keys through the padlock and attach the padlock to something out of penis reach that can be cut / broken in case of an emergancy, use a website like emlalock.com and delete the picture.

Follow this schedule:
Day 1 AM: Wear cage for 30 mins.
Day 1 PM: Wear cage for 2 hours with a 5 min break in between each hour.
Day 2 AM: Wear cage for 3 hours.
Day 2 PM: Start using website to keep the key safe and wear cage for 6 hours.
Day 3 AM: Wear cage for all day while you are awake.
Day 3 PM: Wear cage for all day while you are awake.
Day 4 AM: Do not wear cage but no mastubating.
Day 4 PM: Wear cage overnight.
Day 5 AM: Keep cage on:
Day 5 PM: An hour before bed you may remove the cage and be free.
Day 6 and onwards: Keep pushing your self by locking up for slightly longer each time - congratulations you are now a chastity slave.

Good Luck

Also I would really appreciate if you could set me a task or rule over on my thread Thanks

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:02 PM   #3
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Bad girl! I think we should throw a pair of your boy underwear away.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:13 AM   #4
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1010 View Post
These are all tasks I have given out to other people but cumming without permission is a very serious offence so I will give you a serious punishment in the form of 7 tasks.

Task 1
1: Find a pair of shoes with laces.
2: Remove the laces from the shoes and tie one end of each lace to a clamp/clothes peg.
3: Sit on the floor with your legs out.
4: Attach a clamp to each nipple.
5: Bring your feet as close to your nipples as possible.
6: Tie your left clamp to your left big toe and your right clamp to your right big toe.
7: Time how long you can keep in this possition until both clamps come off.
8: Have a 5 min break.
9: Repeat steps 3-8 until you have trippled the time of your first go.

Task 2
Same as task 2 but tie 3 clamps to each lace and clamp them to your balls.

Task 3
Before and after everytime you use the toilet you must kneel in front of it and put your balls under the seat (if you are in chastity at the time you must place the whole cage under the seat beaing careful not to damage your cage), lift the seat all the way up and drop it on your balls.

Task 4
For the next 3 days you need to be wearing some of your sexiest outfits, you may put more clothes over them if you are not alone.

Task 5
Sissys need to be ready to get fucked at all times. For the next 3 days, you must carry around a dildo with you, do your best to hide it when your out and about. You will set an timer for the amount minutes past the hour, if it is under 10 minutes add 10 (so if the time is 10:07 set a timer for 17 minutes or if the time is 10:17 set a timer for 17 minutes) when the timer goes off you will need to find somewhere private to fuck your dildo, if your at work or in public you only need to give the dildo oral for atleast 3 minutes but if you are at home you will fuck the dildo with your ass for atleast 10 minuites, I would advise keeping your ass plugged all day so your always ready. Once you have satisfied the dildo you will start a new timer with the current time. If anyone question you why you keep disapearing you can either tell them the truth or pretend that you have bladder issues. You may stop the timers during "family time" and at night when you go to bed.

Task 6
Because Sissys get pleasure from pleasing others make sure you stay in denial for the next 3 days.

Task 7
If you can afford it invest in a chastity cage and a small combination lock, it's the best tool for keeping sissys under control (personaly I have bought a few from lockthecock.co.uk and they are great quality and relativly cheap). If you do buy a cage and padlock follow these instructions:

When you are comfortable wearing the cage to keep your keys safe, randomly set a pin on your padlock and take a picture of the pin, thread the keys through the padlock and attach the padlock to something out of penis reach that can be cut / broken in case of an emergancy, use a website like emlalock.com and delete the picture.

Follow this schedule:
Day 1 AM: Wear cage for 30 mins.
Day 1 PM: Wear cage for 2 hours with a 5 min break in between each hour.
Day 2 AM: Wear cage for 3 hours.
Day 2 PM: Start using website to keep the key safe and wear cage for 6 hours.
Day 3 AM: Wear cage for all day while you are awake.
Day 3 PM: Wear cage for all day while you are awake.
Day 4 AM: Do not wear cage but no mastubating.
Day 4 PM: Wear cage overnight.
Day 5 AM: Keep cage on:
Day 5 PM: An hour before bed you may remove the cage and be free.
Day 6 and onwards: Keep pushing your self by locking up for slightly longer each time - congratulations you are now a chastity slave.

Good Luck

Also I would really appreciate if you could set me a task or rule over on my thread Thanks
Thank you for punishing me. Can’t do 5 or 7 though cause I don’t have a dildo or chastity cage, but I’ll get started on the rest right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Bad girl! I think we should throw a pair of your boy underwear away.
I just cut up a pair and threw them away.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk