Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
TheQ

Male 40/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

40/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

"Being a Master is like being a gentleman... If you have to actually tell people that you are one, you probably aren't." - Me

Please mind the gap, watch your head, and all ladies please keep your arms and hands inside the armbinder at all times for your safety...

Who am I

In my 'mundane' life, I'm a very successful (at least I like to think so) professional individual with a stable career and respectable income. I drive a new car, I own my own home, and I want for very few physical items. I say this, not to brag, but only because too many people that claim to be a 'Master" or a "Dominant' are nothing more than people living in their parents basements, or working at Walmart with no means to support that which they seek which just further lends to the damage being done in the community.

I am a Dominant

I am a very firm believer that you have to learn to Master yourself before you can ever hope to Dominate another person. If you can't control yourself and your own actions, your situations, how can you ever hope to take another person under your hand and control them and their life.

My personal mantra is that respect is earned, not given. I understand that applies to me as well as any submissive out there, I never expect a girl to drop to her knees and call me Master just because I label myself as a Dominant. That means nothing... I will and feel able to take the time to get to know the person aside from the submission, earn her respect and see how things advance. I am not a person looking for a one time meetup for sex, the mere idea of that just boggles my mind, nor do I think you can just 'Collar' someone in the first time of talking to them...a proper bond in BDSM / D/s takes time to develop or else there is nothing truly behind it to keep it together.

I am not a hard-ass, beat you till you submit type of Dom. I have extensive experience both online as well in real life as a Dominant including having previously worked with a live-in submissive. Truth be told I'd rather teach and train through positive interactions rather than spend a lot of time using negative reinforcement unless I have no other choice. Punishment, that's different, but I believe in a very structured system...if I punish a girl she can ask me (and receive an answer) what she did to deserve the punishment.

What am I looking for?

The all telling section I suppose...

I am looking for a female (born not artificial) submissive who is seeking to develop herself and her submission under the guidance and control of an experienced and confidant Dominant. While I may be considered a positive reinforcement Dominant, someone who would rather teach and train than setup a girl for failure, I am very established and set in how I do things and what I expect from a girl under my hand.

This will be conducted online through Google Chat, Private Messages, Possibly Video or Voice Chat, or other methods we find to be in our liking.

About the Right Candidate

The right candidate should include many of these features, however I do not expect someone to fill them all and some may be items you'll pick up during training...
  • Any Age
    Submission isn't defined by age
  • Be or want to be submissive
    Of course, the reason for this post is to find a lovely submissive so it is requirement to have a submissive heart and burning desire to please
  • Want to be Controlled
    Wants and needs deep levels of control in their lives, this can be anything from having what clothing is selected for the day in real life all the way to controlling when she's permitted to use the bathroom and everything in between.
  • Tasks
    Will respond to and obey real life tasks as assigned (These tasks will never out you in public, but may contain items hidden under your clothes for example in public.)
  • Pictures
    Will allow for pictures or videos of tasks during and at their completion. (Be aware, I will allow a girl to hide her face until she has learned to be comfortable with me and trust that I wouldn't do anything inappropriate with what she sends me)
  • Shared Interests
    Shared interests in some of the items I will post below as the more of those you share with me, the more the experience will be enjoyable for you.

What I provide

A D/s relationship is a two way street, so in exchange for your submission I also provide things in return...
  • Dominance
    You will benefit from over 20 years of Real Life (Yes, I've had live in submissives before) and Online training experience which amounts to a significant ability to not only control, teach, and train a submissive but also make the training engaging and enjoyable for her at the same time.
  • Friendship
    I find it is also important to be able to be friends with a girl under your hand, as things that happen in her normal every day life can influence and affect her ability and desire to serve. By being a friend as well, she can know she can talk outside of her training about her and her life and have a receptive ear.
  • Respect
    A D/s relationship without Respect is simply abuse. I give and expect respect from the start of talking forward. Unlike many who claim to be Dominants with no real understanding of it, I do not feel respect is a one way street. If a girl is willing to put herself out there to submit to me, she deserves my respect in return to help her become what she is looking to become.
  • Attention
    I keep in daily contact with any girl I'm working with and do not 'Ghost' people. I consider online training just as real as if you were standing in front of me in real life.

Likes and Fetishes

Talk about a section that can go on forever...regarding the Fetish aspects of my likes and pleasures as they are more relevant to this site.
  • Respect
    As I said above, it's earned and not given, however I will always show respect to anyone who serves me, or even contacts me. I think everyone deserves to be respected regardless of place in life or what title they choose to give themselves until they give me a reason to change my approach. Now, in return, I expect the same treatment. Respect is a lost art in the world and even more so in the BDSM and D/s communities as we've been invaded by the Fifty Shades of Stupid crowd who think being a bossy asshole or an abusive douche-bag is the same thing as being a Dominant. As a result, many wonderful girls would get end up being degraded and/or hurt by these people and it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine (Seriously, check my blog if you don't believe me.) I feel RESPECT is the most important thing and actually categorized as a Fetish to me.
  • Bondage
    It has been my experience in life that virtually every woman I've ever met has a submissive element to her personality, if it's displayed or hidden and denied it is still there. With that being said, I feel that woman needs to experience complete and secure bondage in her life as it helps guide and shape her in ways that she can't fathom until she has experienced it. I use bondage in every day life for those who serve me and even discuss it daily with friends and colleagues in the D/s world making it an integral part of who I am. Inescapable locked leather or steel restraints, tight applications of sticky tape are common, day-to-day fixtures in the life of any who kneel at my feet and those who serve me remotely.
  • Chastity
    Another staple of life in my world. I'm sorry for those who don't agree with me on this but there is absolutely no reason that any female has unfettered access to her genitals. Contrary to what most guys think, women are not shy little wallflowers who blush and giggle at the thought of masturbation anymore. Most young women I know masturbate more than guys do, mainly because of the fact that the experience for them is so powerful, their orgasms are so intense and often underachieved from the male contact they do have. As such, any female that I speak to in a D/s or BDSM aspect is expressly forbidden from touching herself or pleasuring herself while we communicate, and further more any girl who serves me in any capacity is kept secured at all times in some form of chastity restraint until she is released from service. These restraints start off as simple as securing her pussy under carefully layered duct tape until such time as she can be placed in a proper locked steel belt, however at every level the implementation will be secure enough to prevent sexual service, satisfaction, or masturbation without my supervision and approval. In a world controlled by me, this would be mandatory for every female on the planet as years of experience has shown me that chaste women are more attentive, focused, and submissive than those who are freed which I feel is a great improvement for everyone involved.
  • Gags
    Everyone in the world knows that a woman's most powerful and empowering tool is her voice and I feel that one in service should have that controlled. Though I love talking to and getting to know those in my service, when we are not conversing silent obedience is the order for her. Gags are such a diverse fetish for me as the different types all serve different purposes... From a simple ballgag to silence the girl and let her focus on what I decide for her to focus on to a mouth full of worn panties covered in duct tape to make her focus on sexuality all the way to a full padlocked head harness ballgag to let her know speech isn't even an option. Gags can heighten any experience for a woman, it relieves them of the need to feel they have to respond to every situation and allows them to listen and learn what is being taught. Now I do always welcome and invite questions and comments from those who serve me, however, a gag is always the symbol that it's time to be silent and turn her focus to obedience and learning.

Interested?

Drop me a private message here and I'll make arrangements for us to chat either her or on something such as Google so we can see if we match...

If you're not interested then I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your own search and hope that you find what you are looking for in your life!

Advertisements
Kink Talk