Old 06-28-2020, 04:33 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Diapered for 7 weeks

As im having an operation on my feet on Thursday i will be on a 7 week recovery period where the first 2 weeks will be little to no movement so what better opportunity than to be stuck in diapers for 7 weeks. I have never done this before so im looking for some stuff to do and maybe some ways off not being able to get out off my diapers so im forced to use them and be stuck in them.

Full diaper use will be needed so looking off ways to start off and any tasks to go along with them to make the time more enjoyable. I would also like to request some punishments if i dont follow through or fail anything takes or rules given to me to help me stick to my idea. I will leave this for a few days and start it on Wednesday after work so then ill ready for thursday.

Things that would be useful:

Changing Rules
Punishments for failing
Punishments for not sticking to my 7 week plan
Challenges which could make me wet myself
Force wetting
Forced diapered rules or ways to keep me in diapers

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:18 AM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any Rules, Going to be starting tomorrow

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 07-01-2020, 04:48 AM   #3
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Every second you're out of diapers, you will need to have a huge butt plug in and your chastity cage on.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares

Last edited by sunset-gd; 07-01-2020 at 04:51 AM.
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

It’s it just you alone in the house?

Does your surgery prevent you from doing any certain dares? (Ie walking around, edging, etc)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:45 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
It’s it just you alone in the house?

Does your surgery prevent you from doing any certain dares? (Ie walking around, edging, etc)
It won't be me alone I'll still be in the house with my family, the surgery stops me from walking for about a week then light walking only after

Old 07-01-2020, 11:13 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Starting Monday of each week every change earns you one edge. You must complete each weekly amount of edges on Saturday/Sunday before the next Monday.

Failure to complete all earns a punishment.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 07-01-2020, 05:09 PM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Starting Monday of each week every change earns you one edge. You must complete each weekly amount of edges on Saturday/Sunday before the next Monday.

Failure to complete all earns a punishment.
Thank you for this, This will make things interesting, Am i allowed to remove my diaper for this and just to clarify do i have to do all my edges on sunday?

Old 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM   #8
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Maybe you can always have something written on your diaper, writing on your new diaper when you change.

Keep what you're writing on your diapers in your signature, then anyone can PM you to change it!
Gonna suggest starting with "Kayla's Little Baby" on your diapers :3 If you actually know a Kayla, better hope someone changes it luv!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:18 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Maybe you can always have something written on your diaper, writing on your new diaper when you change.

Keep what you're writing on your diapers in your signature, then anyone can PM you to change it!
Gonna suggest starting with "Kayla's Little Baby" on your diapers :3 If you actually know a Kayla, better hope someone changes it luv!
So i can only change if i get Pm'd the word on my diaper?

Old 07-01-2020, 05:21 PM   #10
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
So i can only change if i get Pm'd the word on my diaper?
Nah, just write that on your diapers, writing it on any new diapers when you change.
Someone can PM you to change what you're writing on your diapers, say you're writing "Kayla's Little Baby" on your diapers, then someone PMs you and changes it to "Baby Girl," then you'd write "Baby Girl" on your next diaper and any others you change into until someone changes it again.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Nah, just write that on your diapers, writing it on any new diapers when you change.
Someone can PM you to change what you're writing on your diapers, say you're writing "Kayla's Little Baby" on your diapers, then someone PMs you and changes it to "Baby Girl," then you'd write "Baby Girl" on your next diaper and any others you change into until someone changes it again.
Understood that sounds like fun thank you

Old 07-01-2020, 06:40 PM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Thank you for this, This will make things interesting, Am i allowed to remove my diaper for this and just to clarify do i have to do all my edges on sunday?
I’d say all on one day if that’s not impossible.

You are allowed to revive your diaper to edge, but remember that’s an extra edge. Or you could get edge is your messy diapers....

Add: princess potty pants, full of crap, stinky booty, full load, and please change me to the list of stuff you’ll write on your diaper.
Full signature here!
Old 07-02-2020, 06:10 AM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I’d say all on one day if that’s not impossible.

You are allowed to revive your diaper to edge, but remember that’s an extra edge. Or you could get edge is your messy diapers....

Add: princess potty pants, full of crap, stinky booty, full load, and please change me to the list of stuff you’ll write on your diaper.
Ill do all my edges on sunday, if i fail ill post here and let you know. Ill be starting tonight and ill be sure to write those on my diaper

Old 07-03-2020, 05:46 AM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I am now currently diapered

Old 07-03-2020, 06:53 AM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

If anyone wants proof off me in diapers send a message on kik

The following user says Thank You to Juanmessy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk