Old 06-23-2020, 01:33 AM   #1
jehoftm

Default 20s/ftm/AMA

long-time lurker, so what better way to jump in eh?

AMA!

no personal info, obviously

I don't use kik

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #2
soulmaster23

What is the most risky dare you did?
What is the most embarrassing?
Describe yourself
Describe how your normal outfit is
Do you masturbate often?
In your description says that you are female-to-male, how far did you go in the changing?

Likes: Embarrassment, risky dares (slightly public), humiliation.

Dislike: Little pain, crossdressing, pee-play

Limits: Social Suicide, Family, Friends, Illegal, Too public, Pain, Messy, Scat
soulmaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
jehoftm

thanks for the response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaster23 View Post
What is the most risky dare you did?
Hmm, well I once whipped my pussy in full view of the balcony window here, which is the most risky in one sense. I've done a fair amount of secret-public too, which I like

Quote:
What is the most embarrassing?
I did a dare where I had to record audio of me begging to be hurt. It was incredible but also so embarrassing to say these things out loud and know there's a permanent recording of it.

Quote:
Describe yourself
I'm a medic, there's not much interesting to me other than that. Physically, I'm a bigger buy for sure but not badly proportioned I don't think. Barrel chested, beard, a meaty pussy

Quote:
Describe how your normal outfit is
Other than uniform, usually bluejeans and a button down if I'm leaving the house. I don't like to spend time on clothes, I want it to be simple and comfortable. In the house I tend to wear a t-shirt and boxers, it gets hot and plus I can put on jeans and shirt over that and be presentable

Quote:
Do you masturbate often?
god yes, every day at least. Twice a day on average I'd say, though in quarantine it's been much more.

Quote:
In your description says that you are female-to-male, how far did you go in the changing?
I've been on testosterone for about 8 years, and had a double mastectomy about 6 years ago - they cut the boobs off, basically. T gives me a massive libido and also means my clit is huge because T is essentially telling my body to grow a dick. About the size of a pinky finger when fully erect, girthier at the top. I probably won't ever get lower surgery, I don't feel a need for it the way I did with top surgery and T, and I like my hole! If I did it would probably not be the full thing, but the type where they make the clit into a micropenis.

Thanks for the questions!

I don't use kik

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 06-23-2020, 01:09 PM   #4
soulmaster23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
thanks for the response!

Hmm, well I once whipped my pussy in full view of the balcony window here, which is the most risky in one sense. I've done a fair amount of secret-public too, which I like

I did a dare where I had to record audio of me begging to be hurt. It was incredible but also so embarrassing to say these things out loud and know there's a permanent recording of it.

I'm a medic, there's not much interesting to me other than that. Physically, I'm a bigger buy for sure but not badly proportioned I don't think. Barrel chested, beard, a meaty pussy

Other than uniform, usually bluejeans and a button down if I'm leaving the house. I don't like to spend time on clothes, I want it to be simple and comfortable. In the house I tend to wear a t-shirt and boxers, it gets hot and plus I can put on jeans and shirt over that and be presentable

god yes, every day at least. Twice a day on average I'd say, though in quarantine it's been much more.

I've been on testosterone for about 8 years, and had a double mastectomy about 6 years ago - they cut the boobs off, basically. T gives me a massive libido and also means my clit is huge because T is essentially telling my body to grow a dick. About the size of a pinky finger when fully erect, girthier at the top. I probably won't ever get lower surgery, I don't feel a need for it the way I did with top surgery and T, and I like my hole! If I did it would probably not be the full thing, but the type where they make the clit into a micropenis.

Thanks for the questions!
Very good answer. I'd love to hear that audio.
I have some follow-ups:

Are you virgin?
If not,
Describe your first time
Do you have vaginal sex or just anal (like a guy) Or you just want to insert not being penetrated?

At what age did you start feeling like a guy?

Likes: Embarrassment, risky dares (slightly public), humiliation.

Dislike: Little pain, crossdressing, pee-play

Limits: Social Suicide, Family, Friends, Illegal, Too public, Pain, Messy, Scat
soulmaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 02:41 PM   #5
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaster23 View Post
Very good answer. I'd love to hear that audio.
I have some follow-ups:

Are you virgin?
If not,
Describe your first time
Do you have vaginal sex or just anal (like a guy) Or you just want to insert not being penetrated?

At what age did you start feeling like a guy?
If I ever find it again I might post it somewhere, it was a very hot recording.

I'm not a virgin no. My first time was decidedly anticlimactic and involved fumbling teenagers, bunk beds, and no orgasms for either of us. Thankfully I've gotten better since then, and I'd assume he has too

I only bottom for vaginal sex, though I'll top for either. I'd really like to try receiving anal but honestly it scares me, and my IRL partner isn't interested in that so I've never really pursued it

I don't know what it is to not be a man, the same way you probably don't either. I couldn't explain to you what it is or what it feels like any more than a cis man could,it's something I know on an instinctual level. I discovered the language 'transgender' and came out at about 11 however

thanks for the chat, i appreciate it!

I don't use kik

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 07-20-2020, 11:17 AM   #6
arion

describe the fantasy you most often masturbate thinking about. would you make it a reality?
arion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #7
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by arion View Post
describe the fantasy you most often masturbate thinking about. would you make it a reality?
Hmmm! I don't tend to follow a linear storyline in my fantasies when I wank, but I picture similar scenes. The most common is some kind of public-use scene, with a stranger using or abusing my pussy.

I saw a gif once of a woman being fingered at a gloryhole and I haven't got the idea out of my head since - I wank to that idea a lot. Something like, I service a man's cock and he wants to play with my pussy for a while afterwards, maybe to say 'thank you' or maybe just for his own pleasure.

Other similar scenes are where I'm tied somewhere in public so I can't see who's using me and they can't see much of me either, so it's a total mystery what they're going to do. Sometimes I imagine it's a setup where there's different sluts to use for different things, and I'm the resident painslut

I don't think I would actually do these things in reality. Firstly I'm happily married, but even if I wasn't it wouldn't really be possible to do much safely. Fingered at a gloryhole - yes, that could be done safely, but being fucked by strangers would be much harder. It would probably require a handler to vet them or something along those lines.

I don't use kik

PM Dares /// Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk