Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-14-2020, 05:28 PM   #1
puppetmaster

Male 46/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (long-term)

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Experienced (10-15yrs) online dominant male in my mid-40s. I've had a number of rewarding long-term (multi-year) D/s relationships through this site, and I am now looking for a new online slave/ project to train/mold/brainwash/enslave/humiliate/play with/own/ etc.

I have a natural inclination to some very extreme kinks, but I'm open to less extreme situations as well.

I have plenty of my own ideas about what I want out of a slave, however, I am open to your own ideas for the right candidate as I would also enjoy working with a submissive who already has her own goals in mind already and needs someone to help her achieve them.

My interests include long-term slavery, power exchange, ownership, consensual blackmail, humiliation, degradation, rituals, behavioral modification, exposure, orgasm control, wardrobe control, I am open to many other areas for the right girl. I am looking for something long-term with daily communications.

This will be online, I'm not looking to meet in-person or make you meet anyone else in-person.

I'm looking for a female who is submissive AND has some spirit

IMPORTANT: You should have a reasonably-positive outlook on life and be someone I will enjoy talking to regularly. I'm not looking for a submissive "yes sir, no sir" robot, I want someone who will put some effort and energy into this.

I'm open to all shapes, sizes, races. nationalities, body types or ages.

Kik is my preferred communications tool, but I'm also happy to chat here or on kinktalk. I have also decided to to try discord out, but haven't used it much for my online D/s life. My timezone varies between EST & PST (I travel often) and I currently have the most free time in the earlier side of the day but I'm fairly flexible on schedules.

Please see my profile and post history for more information on what I'm into and my approach.

Last edited by puppetmaster; 06-14-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:04 PM   #2
kelee

Hello sir. Lovely add, very descriptive I hope u ll find what u are looking for, and one question , do u still accept male?
Old 06-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #3
puppetmaster

Sorry but I'm only looking for female candidates at this time.

Good luck in your search...

Advertisements
Kink Talk