Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #1
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Male 27/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (pic required)

27/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (pic required)

Hi thanks for click on my post. I am a 27 year old Male dom currently in search for a kinky minded female to be my online sub. If things goes well you want become my slave then it can obviously happen but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

What am I looking for

As the title suggest, I am looking for a female sub, purely online because of quarantine, but as well as my own real life availability. I do not intend taking this in real life. Locating in US is not a must but highly recommend as I am in central Time zone in USA. Similar time zone would be much more easier to manage.

Here are some expectations I hope you are aware of when approaching me:

My kinks and limits
They are in my signature but in the rare case it doesn't work properly I am posting it here too.

Kinks: Orgasm control,Edging,Forced orgasm (all three are my favorite),mild -medium spanking, humiliation, degradation, body writing, nipple play, a bit pet play, toy ,light bondage, giving tasks, clothes control, discreet public play

Interested in exploring(not a must): Role play (include cnc), bathroom control (pee only)

Limits: Blood, scat, vomit, permanent body injury, real life info, showing face,illegal stuff, friends and family, social suicide.

Photos/video:
Yes photos are required and important. I am not interested in being catfished or waste my time/effort/emotion. For me photo does two things, verify you as a female who is interested and during training I can see how well you are following orders. I understand you would be hesitant to send sensitive photos to strangers. I get it and I am willing to build that trust first. But I do at least expect you be able to verify with me if we hit of things right.

Regarding face, I am perfectly okay with not showing face. This would would help both of us if I know minimum real life identifier of you as possible. Under the rare circumstance we really hit off and you think we have had that trust built, if you want to show me your pretty face I won't say no. But I will not ask for it, ever.

As for video, that's frosting on the cake. Same deal with no showing face in general unless you think you can trust me.

You
Obviously the main part of what matters is that most our kinks and limits line up. I am more than happy to discuss the specific kinks and limits but I want you like orgasm control as much as I do. I enjoy edging and denial just a bit more.

Here are some other things I expect from you:

Body Figures: I don't want to sound like a douchebag but I am not sexually attracted to females who are on the bigger spectrum of things. This is another hard request becasue at the end of day sex appeal is quite important to me.

Grammar: Communication would be done in English. I expect you at least can spell the words right. English is my second language so I won't judge your grammar too harsh and hope you would do the same to me.

Communication: This would be pure online but it doesn't mean we cannot have some connection outside of kinky world. I am more than happy to have a normal conversation with you when we are not in play. Actually it means a lot, it shows me how real you are.

Real life: I have a life of my own outside of this, so do you I would hope. For me real life always takes the first priority and I expect you to do the same. There will be time I get caught in work, study and family time and I won't be available for this. I would let you know ahead of times. I expect the same from you.

Honesty: I expect you to always answer my question with full honest, especially during aftercare and pre-discussion time. I would like to know if if I pushed you too hard or how much you enjoy the scene and learn from it. This is so important especially with an online dynamic. If we aren't honest with each other one of us would get hurt. Most likely would be you and I hate that to happen.

Things I would like to involve
Since during quarantine and most of us are stuck at home, there are a bit more we can do than usual. Here are some example:

Orgasm denial/edging :either long or short period
Daily task: Could range from detailed schedule to simple clothes control where I pick out the color
Reward and Punishment: I believe this would be unique to everyone so I am more than happy to just chat it out with you.
Sub training: Be spanking, researching, extra reading, kink exploring. Also a good topic to hash out during discussion phase.

Kinky side me
I am a rather new dom within the community, only 1 year of experience. There is no getting around of that so I put it here first. But I am more than happy to discuss, learn and explore with you during this process. I think I am more on the warmer end of things as dom goes. I would like to care for your well being, laugh with your jokes, listen to your complaints about real life and genuinely care if you feel sad. I could also be very mean during edging time as I enjoy sub begging for chance to orgasm. Just because I am kind and willing to be your friend doesn't mean I am not strict. Breaking rules and disobedient would be punished accordingly as sub girls should know their position.

Vanilla me
I am an Asian, I am 5'11 or 180cm tall, 175lb, average build. I enjoy cooking, reading, gaming, watching anime and most of things an nerd would do. I am finishing my last year in grad school so that is very important to me. I think I am a decent cook and a big foodie. Cooking shows take half of my YouTube recommendations. I have read lots of classic novels and detective stories. My favorite book so far are Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter. If you want know me more I am happy to chat with you.

If you are interested in being my obedient sub then feel free to pm me here first, and to prove you read it all I would like you tell me what's your favorite book. I would also like to know from you where are you from (just country is fine if you are out of US), your age, preferred name, your kinks and limits and why you think you would be a good sub for me.

P.S
I am really not good at this and this has been much longer than I anticipated. Thanks so much if you made it all the way here listening to my ramble. I believe the best kinky experience varies from people to people. I would rather just talk with you and figure out what's best for us.
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 04-19-2020, 04:04 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Still looking and to clarify one point

Hi there,

I am still looking for a suitable girl to be my sub.

And based on my feedback there is a point I would like to clarify.

Regarding Female body type. I was going quite delicate on the matter but somehow everyone who contact me thought I am only into petite girls. So I guess I need to be more specific. I am more than happy to have a sub whose figure is curvy. It's just chubby and bbw type girls I am not into. I am not interested in body shaming anyone it is just my personal preference. Hope everyone understand.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Old 05-22-2020, 09:03 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Been a while and still looking

Just giving my post a bump after a while. I have come close to something within the forum but it didn't last long. So I thought why not give my old post a bump.

Since I have been relatively active here, feel free to go through my posts to see what kind of person I am. Girls if you are interested don't be shy to send me a private message. I would always prefer to sort things out here before move on to kik.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk