Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2020, 05:40 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Male 20/male/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (detailed ad)

20/male/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place (detailed ad)

Hey. I'm Pissboi. I am a twenty-year old Male from the United Kingdom and I am currently unowned. That is why I am posting this advertisement. In this advertisement I am going to explain a little bit about me, what I can give you, and what I am looking for in a potential Mistress or, in exceptional cases a Master. I hope you enjoy reading this advertisement. While I appreciate that it is a long advertisement, I hope that you will read to the end to connote how serious you are. If you are not willing to read this to the end, then the chances are you are not the correct dominant for me.

I am a switch, however the role I am looking to play here is a long-term slave. While I have no issue with starting a relationship with a switch, I have no interest to dominate my play partner. I only want to serve and be submissive to the successful applicant. I only wish to act as a slave in the relationship. I have got a lot of experience being both a dominant and submissive. Please do not let my young age give off the impression that I am in any way not experienced. Believe me, I am.

A little bit more about me. I have tattoo's covering my arms. I expect to be getting more over my body as time goes on. I am not a bastion of fitness, and I have got chub on me. The perfect dominant for me will help me with this and make it so that I can hopefully achieve a six pack like I once had. With that being said, I have many interests. I am into Wrestling and other Combat Sports. I am extremely into Journalism and I enjoy writing about things I enjoy. I do own a slave in real life. I do not anticipate that our relationship will affect that relationship in any way, shape or form. I am happy to discuss further with the applicant.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys and Implements:
Pet Play Mask, Collar, Leash, Jockstrap, Elephant Trunk Underwear, Toilet Box, Nipple Clamps and Gag, Pink Ball Gag, Pinwheel, Handcuffs, Spreader Box, Rope, Clothespegs, Marker Pens, Hair Grips, Booty Blue Butt Plug, Vibrating Butt Plug, Vibrator, PVC Pup Mask, Pacifier, Funnel, Soap Bars, Candles, Condoms, Paddle, Blindfold, Harness Gag

ABDL, Exercise Dares, Sweat, Piss, Light Bondage, Light CBT, Collars, Crossdressing, Feet, Forced Feeding, Forced Alcoholism, Forced Piss Drinking, Grindr Dares, Being Pimped out, Forced to fuck certain people, Master/Sub, Teacher/Student, Homework Dares, Short Essays, Body Writing, Humiliation, Spanking, Tattoos, Cum Swallowing, Ladder Wedgies, Diapers (don't currently have any), Blackmail, Dares, Bets, Farting

Dislikes:
Scat, Exposure, Discreet Public, Anal, Mild Messy, Denials, Gay Club related dares, Long Essays, Line Writing, Long Dares, Considerable Pain, Exposure

Limits:
Vomit, Uretha Play, Extreme Messy, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Work Based Dares, Chastity

The Perfect Dominant

Let me start by saying that I very much doubt the perfect dominant exists. If I find them, then I will be eternally grateful but as I do not think that, I will set out what I am looking for in a dominant and if you think this description fits you, or near enough fits you, then I invite you to continue reading. I want to get this bit out there, I am looking and hoping for a woman. I would much prefer to submit to a woman, however - the reason I have not made this post specific to Mistresses, instead opting to go for "any sex" was because I am open to the idea of a young male being my dominant if he meets the majority of what I am looking for. I am looking for someone who is in the 18-30 range if a male. If a woman, I am a lot more open to the age ranges.

While I do enjoy humiliation during play, I think there is a fine line between humiliation in play and disrespect. Don't talk to me like a piece of shit while we're just talking about a television show. I understand that I am subservient. I understand that I am lesser than my dom. I worship the ground that my dom walks on, but I will get on much more with a dom who I have a friendship with, then a dominant who acts as if they do not actually like me. I want a dominant that I can talk to! I want to be friends with my dominant. I want to get on with my dominant. You are in charge and you need to be able to show me that, but let's see if you can master the art of being respectful.

In addition to that, I am looking for an open minded dom with a wide variety of kinks. As you can see from my likes, that is just a short list of a few of the things that I am into. There are a lot and I want to explore those with a dominant. I have quite a few dislikes, but I am always willing to do my dislikes for my dominant. Limits that I would usually have, have also been moved to dislikes for the purpose of this ad. I am loyal and will attempt to do any task that a dominant wants of me. The perfect dominant is into piss, Pet Play, Humiliation and Age Play as they are my main four kinks. Once again, if I've listed something you are not into - that's not the end. Keep reading, I am open minded.

My perfect dominant will need to be able to communicate with me via more than just Getdare. I have Telegram, KIK and Discord. With time, once the trust has been established, I will happily give my social media details to my dominant. I would always favour a dominant that I can see. I extremely enjoy seeing the person that I am serving, whether that simply be pictures that they take - or even more in terms of things such as Skype calls. If Pictures and Videos are a limit for you, then this isn't a deal breaker. It's just a preference for me.

I am also trans friendly. If male-to-female or female-to-male dominants wish to apply then please do. Just make sure you tell me exactly what your pronouns are and what you wish to be called to avoid me accidently causing you offence. That is the very last thing that I would ever want to do.

What I need from you!

I will admit that I do have a problem. All the years of being a switch has meant that I do struggle to fully submit. I will be in the middle of submission, and want to begin domming from the bottom - or being a brat - this is something that a good dominant will be able to stamp out for me. I want a potential Mistress or Master to be able to get rid of this bad habit for me. I want it gone too, so I will of course work extremely hard with you in trying to be a better submissive. I do admit at this point though, that I do need assistance in doing so!

What Can I Offer You?

I am extremely loyal. I am an unowned slave now. When I joined Getdare, I had a Master. That relationship is now completely done with. I will give you loyalty- but I will also give you activity. I believe an active relationship is a healthy one. I won't just disappear from you for days on end, which is something I would hope my dominant will do too. Obviously, due to work - I could not possibly talk to you every minute of the day, but I do promise to always be as active as I possibly can. Continuously checking to see if you have messaged me. Surrendering myself to you, whenever I can.

A big deal on here is whether or not submissives with take photos and videos. I totally understand why. I would not take on a slave who does not do video or picture proof. For this reason, I will give my dominant pictures and videos. While face pictures are generally a limit for me on Getdare; I do not have this limit when it comes to my dominant. I am open to a Blackmail Relationship with the right person. I am not into financial domination so please do not reply to my advertisement if you are looking for that. I am also not into exposure. While I understand exposure as a punishment from a dominant, I am not generally looking for a dominant who just wants to show off photographs of me.

I can also be a new friend for you in the world of Kink and Fetish. A dominant with a Getdare account is amazing as I am usually on Getdare, and wish to get more active. With that being said, I want to be proud of the relationship we have. I want to update my profile with your Username! I want to take part in threads that you set up for me. I want all that cute stuff that other Master/Slave - Mistress/Slave couples on here get.

I have also thought long and hard about this. I definitely want this. I know I want this. With that being said, I can offer you a great deal of honesty and also the knowledge that I want this relationship to work. For this reason, please do not expect me to rush into anything. If you apply and I believe that it could work, I will initiate conversation. I expect and hope to get many applications that I will have to go through. With that in mind - please be patient and respect that I will have questions, and it might take me a few days to decide who the successful applicant is. I will try to reply to your application as soon as I can.

I thank you for reading my application. I completely respect you if you read it all, and look forward to seeing your responses. If possible, please contact me on KIK @Pissboi137 to discuss the application. You can also send me a Private Message on this site. Even if you are not interested in applying for the role, I would appreciate your help by commenting on this post in order to keep it on the recent posts to give most people the opportunity to find my post.

Last edited by PissBoi; 02-06-2021 at 08:20 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk