Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2020, 03:47 PM   #1
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Medal Bronze 1 Weight Loss/Fitness Forfeits

I need to get in shape in the next 3 months, but I’m struggling to find the motivation to do so. It’s always easy to find excuses with work/social stuff to eat bad food and not exercise. I know one thing that spurs me on is fear of humiliation. That’s where I need you guys to help me.

I’m currently 13st 7lb, 6ft3. I’m aiming to get down to around 12st 10lb in the next three months. I aim to keep to 2,080 calories a day using MyFitnessPal, and to run/exercise at least twice a week.

I need some punishments for not hitting my goals. For example:

- Failing to lose 1lb per week
- Failing to stick to 2,080 calories
- Failing to exercise twice a week

Limits are face pics, anal, messy, public (this list may grow). The sort of punishments which would humiliate me are being forced to take embarrassing pics, bodywriting, corner time, cross dressing, clothing control, line writing, bondage, forced exercise.

Please help me to stick to my fitness goals for once!
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:10 PM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, several major points first:

- calories do not matter as much as what you eat. limit carbs to 20% the MFP app, set protein to 140g, the rest of calories coming from non-saturated fat. more on calories later.

- exercise twice a week is not enough for weight loss, you need to do each other day. no excuses.

- now with a moderate level of exercise and your details 2080 calories is a bit low, I would suggest don't go over 2400, but keep yourself saturated with proteins.

Now the motivation:

- no nut week first of all. ask your gf not to give you any pleasure. IF we follow the week PERFECTLY you may have sex, that's it. no self-pleasure at all.

- prepare a set of nasty photos of yourself, really embarrassing. 7 of them. for each day in the week you follow the rules you take away one photo. end of week - you POST the rest of photos on your facebook, could be 0, could be 7.
for the next week you re-plenish the set to have 7 photos, add new ones if needed.
if you are not brave enough - find someone here who will post the photos on your behalf.

again the RULES are:
- 20% carbs, 140g protein, rest - non-saturated fat. <2400 cal
- exercise each other day.
- not a single touch from you or your gf first week, after that only if you follow the rules - just sex.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #3
CreativeBoy

As someone who has lost a lot of weight in the past and successfully kept it off, I can tell you that you are not thinking about this problem correctly and you are going too fast. You should very clearly understand your motivations before you even try to embark on a weight loss program and subsequent maintenance program. If you do not then you will have a lot of trouble with adherence (which is exactly what is happening now). You should think of this as a fundamental lifestyle change as opposed to a transient diet program, as if you revert to your old habits you will quickly put any weight lost back on.

Where is this three month time limit coming from? Why try to lose weight now? What has changed?

Please report back and I will give you some practical dares to improve your adherence. It sounds like you have chosen a caloric restriction diet plan. What was your reasoning in choosing this strategy as opposed to any other strategy (eg low carb, low fat, macro diets, etc)? It is absolutely not true that calories dont matter relative to macros (as stated by the poster above) or that low carb is always the way to go (as insinuated by the poster), but each diet plan has certain advantages and disadvantage and you should select one that fits your lifestyle and that enables easy adherence.

After picking your plan, I would suggest thinking through strategies to help you stay adherent when facing common problems (it sounds like you are running into several that you are not prepared for). If you find yourself struggling with work and social stuff then you should have contingency plans prepared to deal with these situations. You should also tune your plan properly. For example, how did you arrive at this 2080 calorie number as opposed to another number?

Exercise is actually less relevant than caloric restriction in terms of weight loss, but it does help burn calories and raise your metabolism over time. I'd consider trying to exercise at least three times per week.

Sorry if this comes across like I'm attacking you or if this seems like a lot, but in my experience a bit of planning for these types of endeavors ends up paying off a lot. I'm also happy to provide dares but it seems like a distraction if you don't have the fundamentals down first.

Last edited by CreativeBoy; 02-10-2020 at 08:24 PM.
CreativeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:08 AM   #4
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for both your responses. In response to your points about calories vs macros, I think calorie counting is the easiest way to keep track of for now. 2,080 is the number suggested by the app for me to lose 2lb per week. In terms of exercise, I have a weekly hour long class I would like to try to attend each week, and then another run each week for now. That alone is a lot more than I am doing now, so we’ll see how I get on with that before adding any more.

I definitely see this as a short term challenge rather than a long term solution. All I really need from this thread are incentives/punishments for failing to hit my goals, such as the examples in the first post.

In response to the Facebook photos dare, I’m definitely not going to involve anything that publicly linkable to me. I am willing to post progress photos/other humiliating photos on KinkTalk or similar websites. Please let me know what these should be, and the conditions I have to meet to not expose them.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #5
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

How about this dearie: You have to exercise twice a week to earn your male underwear :3

If a week goes by without exercising twice, the next week you have to wear panties. If you only exercised once they can be simple like plain ladies Hanes, but if you didn't exercise at all they have to be obviously girly

You'll remember to exercise when you've got something like a little lacy cheetah thong on your rear!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 01:40 AM   #6
dingbat26

Set a weekly target. For each lb you miss it drip 3 drops of candle wax on your penis. For each lb you exceed your target you get that many seconds +10 to try and cum.
dingbat26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:21 AM   #7
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. The panties dare will definitely have me exercising twice a week. The candle wax dare is also a really good incentive to lose 1lb/week.

Yesterday went well as the first day: I only ate 1200 calories and went to an hour long exercise class. However, I broke a rule by cumming when I got home. How should I be punished?

I still need more rules for failing to stick to daily calories, failing to exercise on a day I said I would, and more for failing my weekly target.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:34 AM   #8
otrsan

If you fail to exercise when planned, do 30 minutes of naked corner time instead.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:01 PM   #9
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve done well with the diet the last two days, 1200 calories Wednesday and Thursday. Had a nice meal for Valentines today which was 2,000 calories total for the day. I still need a punishment for going over which will incentivise me to keep track and not over eat.

I will need to make sure I exercise this weekend or it looks like I’ll be wearing panties for the week and doing 30 minutes naked cornertime
Old 02-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #10
Hammerdown1_

If you don’t complete your exercises for the week, you have to complete the next time in thin shorts and no underwear

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:52 PM   #11
ryan20

Hmm you could set press up goals like 20 per day raising by one every day
and if you dont meet that target you must cover your genitals in toothpaste and do 20 in one sitting
ryan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:20 AM   #12
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

That’s gonna be a lot of pushups by the end of the three months!
Old 02-16-2020, 08:07 AM   #13
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

The end of the first week is here. I have managed to lose 2.2 pounds, and weighed in this morning at 13st 4.8. I’ve managed to stick to my calories too, but I am yet to complete my second exercise of the week (it’s been very stormy recently). I’ll need to do this by midnight, otherwise I have three punishments: a week of wearing panties (!), 30 mins of naked cornertime and my next exercise wearing thin shorts and no underwear.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:24 AM   #14
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

So I managed to get my second exercise of the week in, on Sunday evening, with about 3 hours of the week left! Which means I am spared my punishments for not exercising twice.

I decided to try the dare of wearing thin shorts and no underwear as a bit of a punishment for leaving it so late to perform my second exercise. I ran for about 2 miles, up to the end of a busy high street and back. I felt very exposed, as my junk was bouncing quite visibly in the shorts, and I definitely feel like I got a few stares, especially when I turned around and ran back past the same people. Luckily it was cold and I didn’t get hard, that would have been hugely embarrassing!

Any further forfeits for me? I’m still needing a punishment for going over my calories for the day
Old 04-12-2023, 09:08 AM   #15
1homasDav1s

Hey there, I just stumbled upon this thread and I have to say I admire your dedication to achieving your fitness goals! It's not easy to stay motivated, especially when life gets busy.
1homasDav1s is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk