Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
jb6523

Default Couple looking for dare

My girlfriend and I are looking for a kinky dare to do. As you can read in my signature there are a lot of things I'm willing to do. She's pretty kinky herself as well so come up with some fun kinky dares. Please keep them realistic so no running through the mall naked and the first one to pee on a rent-a-cop wins lol. If we pick your dare we will send you pics of us doing it.

Dislikes: Scat
jb6523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
Mellman

Send a message via AIM to Mellman Send a message via MSN to Mellman Send a message via Yahoo to Mellman

Start drinking water, 5 glasses, the first one that has to pee gets to do it on the other, but the one that pees has to have a dildo in their ass while peeing.
Mellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:45 AM   #3
dareme314
Account Banned

ok u and ur gf strip naked and hav an arrow pointin 2 dick/pussy and write $2 and ur gf an arrow 2 boobs and write $1 and $1 with arrow 2 ass 4 both of u and on ur stomachs write take ur pick and then stand outside ur house untill u think enuff people hav seem u and ur gf
dareme314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
bam123

Send a message via MSN to bam123

Go to a mall and do some shopping, be atleast 4 hours.
Each 20 minute do you have to go in to a toilet or locker room and have a little thootpaste on her clit and vaginal opening, and in your ass and on your penis head.

When it's been four hours, you can go in to a toilet or locker room and have sex. You need to have an orgasm at the same time, if not you have to do the same dare again.

Had been wicked cool if you did it!
Tell us how it went :-)

Limits: Family, public, naked, big pain, long/complicated/confusing dares, poo, illegal

I dare you to give me a dare!
bam123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
irish_ginger10

wot about a 69?!?
irish_ginger10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
deschut
Distinguished Member

1. Go visit a sauna complex (or pool if you don't like the sauna) and try and do as much kinky stuff as possible. Should at least include:
- visit a sauna with a toy / item inserted
- try and have sex in a quit corner of the pool
- touch each other when in a shower room

2. Go out shopping and have sex in the changing room. To spice things up you could try and insert items found in the shops, such as hangers or other items.

3. Go out in the park for a walk, with a toy inserted. Once you both get too horny, find a quite space in the park behind some bushes and have sex.

4. For a bit more indoor fun; Make a 'human-pie' out of each others bodies *by decorating eachother*, including e.g. whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate cream and other nice sticky items. Also use your 'holes' to insert items.
Once you are done eat eachothers creations :-)
Afterwards you can have some fun in the shower

Have fun!
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Firstly, put clothespins on your nipples, both of you.
Then, place them on your foreskin (if you have one) and all over your balls. Your girlfriend does it on her clit and labia.

Next, dress up in her clothes, and she has to dress in yours. Try to look for her most girly, and your most manly, clothes.

Now, see how far you can go outside before you chicken out and come back. If you don't do this part, go into the backyard, and let your girlfriend pull the clothespins off of your body (no unclipping them).
If you do go out, you still have to pull them off of your dick, but your balls and nipples are safe.

Hope you do this, and would love to see how it goes! :P
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
edin_28

Walk down a reasonably busy street, hand in hand. In a normal voice, talk dirty to each other: you must say at least one "bad" word every time you speak. If one of you dries up, the other gets to pick a forfeit.
edin_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #9
banneduser
Account Banned

Lets go with the clothespegs idea....first you are the victim. She will tis you or cuff you to the bed or door etc... so you cant move and then place as many clothespegs on your body as she can find around the house. Then she waits 3-5 minutes depending on your pain threshold and then starts ripping them off without opening them, she can twiddle them, twist them, slap them off, make them hurt as much as she wants. This is her chance to torture you into submission.

The idea is that you have to submit to her by saying something like "please NAME stop! I submit to your sexy body and desperately want to take you!" etc... Something sexy and/or funny. This is all timed with a stopwatch on her phone or something. At this point she quickly removes all the pegs by opening them and teases you a little. But no cumming!!!

Now reverse places, tie her up and torture her into submission before teasing and releasing her. whichever person gave up first according to the timer is a living sex doll for the winner. You will have sex in any position the other desires, in any clothing and place and do it exactly how they say. If the male is the looser he will wear 3 condoms or more as the looser is not allowed to cum. As a male you will be her living dildo, do nothing but pleasing her, making her cum over and over again until she cant stand on her own. If the female wins then flip her over and go in the back door :P hehe either way the looser doesnt get to cum. Of course you can also go with oral etc.... anal.... anything... so long as the winner gets to decide

If you are taking pics then do PM me.... I think my email address is in my profile, im sure i can get more creative for the right price :P
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
ForeverDominant

Okay, here's the winner. Each of you place a pair of clothespins on the nipples of the other. Then insert one ice cube into the ass of the other person. You're to sit on the bed next to each other and begin to masturbate. She can use a vibrator of her choice to even things up.

The first one to orgasm is the winner. The winner may remove his/her clothespins and the ice, if it hasn't melted yet. The loser must stop masturbating immediately and can't finish. In addition, the loser must bend over, grab his/her ankles, and get 20 hard spanks from the winner. The loser must then stand in the corner for 5 minutes and can only then take off the clothespins. In addition, the winner should take a picture of the loser in this position and send it as proof of completion of the dare.....
ForeverDominant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
kate

have your gf put on a strap on dildo and fuck your ass. then, you fuck her in the ass. do it while facing a window of your choice for about 5 minutes(more if you like :P)

Likes: WEDGIES, nudity, semi-public, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, masturbation, bathroom, a little bit of anal, being dominated.

Hates: blood, crap, pee, pain, permanent.

pm me if you have any great dares following everything on top.
kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:39 AM   #12
cools900
Account Banned

for your dare get a dictionary and look up ( cosby sweater ) it's prity funny and if your into it do it... but if you do... send me a picture lol I have NEVER seen anyone do it.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #13
mkcd

Send a message via MSN to mkcd
Default dare

You dress up in your GF clothes- something slutty stockings and suspenders are a must. She is to dress equally slutty and she must not where panties. Drive to a park, this can be done at night but if you feel up for it do it during the day. When you get there find a semi secluded spot, you are to lay on the ground and start masterbating you must continue for 5 mins. Half way though the 5 mins your gf is to stand over you and begin peeing. She must then also masterbate for 5 mins. Once you are both done you can head back to the car but you must remove and leave an item of clothing for every person you pass on the walk back to the car.

Plz let me know how you get on if you do this
mkcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #14
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a club and try to bring somebody home. Get a picture of whoever you bring home. Use separate rooms for you activities with whoever you bring home. Say that you and your wife are roommates. The winner is whoever brings home the hottest person and whoever is the loudest during their activities while the spouse is in another room. The loser has to be a slave to the winner for 48 hours.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

If you're over 18, this is one that I actually dared my brother to do. We pretended to be a couple who was looking for excitement. We answered an ad in Craigslist from an older couple looking for another couple. We met them and had sex in the same room. Me with the man and my brother with the woman. (We did not do it together). You have to be really careful. We planned this for a month and made sure that the couple was legitimate. We also made plans for safety, etc. We were all on the same king size bed. It was very kinky and very humiliating at the same time.

DO NOT DO THIS WITH A LOT OF PLANNING.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk