Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-06-2019, 06:11 AM   #1
gnii
Distinguished Member

Male 32/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place (pics&videos)

32/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (pics&videos)

Hello all.

I am a real omorashi and pee desperation lover. I love being ordered to drink lots of fluids and being watched as my need to release grows more and more intense, only to be repeatedly denied permission to empty my bladder.

I'm also interested in other forms of control such as clothing, orgasm control etc but bladder control is a Must.

What I'm looking for is a friend for occasional bladder control games. I'm not looking for something regular or for permanent control, it would rather be something like texting on kik from time to time asking "hey are you up for some fun"?

I'm willing to send pictures and videos, and even to hold on camera if you appreciate that. I do because I love feeling exposed while I do such such intimate things.

Being desperate to pee makes me so horny, and the hornier I become, the more obedient and submissive I get. I have a big bladder and it's not easy to make me leak, so dommes who love long desperation like me a lot, because you can keep me squirming and desperate for over an hour, leaking more and more.
I also love to be mocked and humiliated for being a squirmy leaky thing. And to be punished everytime I leak.

My kik: thegnii

Last edited by gnii; 08-10-2019 at 05:36 AM. Reason: I changed the announcement from looking for females only to any sex
Old 08-10-2019, 05:38 AM   #2
gnii
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread, males and females are welcome, as long as you're at least 21 and have some experience and willingness to make me desperate to the point of wetting.

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645

Advertisements
Kink Talk