Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2019, 05:31 AM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Proving myself

As for recently I have had a few tasks which I have not completed and feel bad for doing so as they were a little overboard although they were very completable and should have been done.

Due to this I am making a thread to ask for tasks/punishments which will make me regret not completing theses tasks. I will this time accept any tasks within limits and will be providing full reports or picture proof of all tasks through kik, Skype or PM.

Recently I have acquired some toys
Cock cuff
Collar
Clover clamps
Ball gag
Adjustable clip.

Hopefully I will be able to prove to everyone and to myself that I will be able to complete all the tasks within limits so that nothing isn't impossible just requires determination.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and see what cruel tasks or punish ments you come up with

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Going to bump this.
I really want to prove to myself and everyone I can do every task given to me and show proof of doing so

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 03-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #3
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Strip naked. Put on your collar, clover clamps, and ball gag. Kneel on the floor, knees apart and edge 3 times. Now smack your penis hard 10 times. Bend over and spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon or hairbrush 20 times. Repeat this process (kneeling, edging, spanking) 3 times. Enough fun.

You've been bad and now must be punished. Stick a finger in your ass and masturbate with the other hand but ruin your orgasm. Lick all of your nasty cum off of the floor, hold it in your mouth, and kneel in the corner for 10 minutes. You will then swallow.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:45 PM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Get all dressed up like a sissy, clamping your tits and wearing your ball gag. Then, it is time to get into shape. Do 75 squats, each time begging for a cock to fill your sissy holes. Then, take out your gag and practice your cock sucking on something phallic, trying to take it all in your mouth. Finally, slowly slide it into your ass and fuck yourself slowly, thanking men for being the dominant gender and making you a good little girl.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:19 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Strip naked. Put on your collar, clover clamps, and ball gag. Kneel on the floor, knees apart and edge 3 times. Now smack your penis hard 10 times. Bend over and spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon or hairbrush 20 times. Repeat this process (kneeling, edging, spanking) 3 times. Enough fun.

You've been bad and now must be punished. Stick a finger in your ass and masturbate with the other hand but ruin your orgasm. Lick all of your nasty cum off of the floor, hold it in your mouth, and kneel in the corner for 10 minutes. You will then swallow.
Thank you, I will do this later on today. Do you just want a report?

Old 03-13-2019, 03:20 AM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
Get all dressed up like a sissy, clamping your tits and wearing your ball gag. Then, it is time to get into shape. Do 75 squats, each time begging for a cock to fill your sissy holes. Then, take out your gag and practice your cock sucking on something phallic, trying to take it all in your mouth. Finally, slowly slide it into your ass and fuck yourself slowly, thanking men for being the dominant gender and making you a good little girl.
Thank you, this will keep me in shape for sure

Old 03-13-2019, 04:59 AM   #7
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

Yes, a report is sufficient. 10 more smacks to your erect cock for questioning me.

Old 03-13-2019, 08:04 AM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have just managed to compete this, I started off by going into my sister's room and finding some clothes which I can use, I grabbed a tank top, pink panties and some shorts and then attracted the clamps to my nipples and shut my mouth with the ball gag then started doing my squats. Each time I bent down I begged for cock. After about 30 I was really getting into it but my legs were also getting very tired so I had to slow down slightly. As I reached the end of the squats I took a few minutes break and then I removed the gag. Then I started sucking on a cucumber which I brought as it was the closest thing I had. And after I sucked on it I slowly inserted it and slowly fucked my ass for about 3 minutes .

Old 03-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post

Report.

I stripped down naked and went into my draw with all my equipment ij, picked out the gag, clamps and collar and put them all on. I then started with the edges and edged 3 times in a row with about 15 second in betweens each edge to make sure I didn't cum before but it also wasn't too long to not be on the edge. On the third edge I smacked my penis 20 times and then quickly grabbed then hairbrush and smacked my ass 20 times.

I repeated this 3 times and followed the same procedure untill I was done. The next step was for me to take out my gag and put my finger in my ass then stroke with my other hand. I put my left index finger in my ass so I could stroke with my strong hand to make it easier. As I have carpet in my room I grabbed a large book which I could ruin ontop tonlick the cum up. After 20 seconds in to stroking I got to wanting to cum so I let go and ruined it. I didn't enjoy this at all as I has been a while since I lasted came and I just wanted a fully release but not this time round.

Now my cum was on the book I licked majority of it up and went to the corner for 10 minutes. The feel of the cum in my mouth was horrible as it was warm, the texture was horrible but I knew I had to continue. Toward the end I started to gag but I only had a few minutes left untill I could swallow. Finally ingot to swallow the load after storing it for 10 mins which was disgusting but I managed to hold on out

Finally I took the collar off and the Clover clamps off as my nipples were very sore. I wasn't sure when to take them off so I didn't untill the end

Old 03-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #10
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Good boy. Nice report.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:20 PM   #11
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I have just managed to compete this, I started off by going into my sister's room and finding some clothes which I can use, I grabbed a tank top, pink panties and some shorts and then attracted the clamps to my nipples and shut my mouth with the ball gag then started doing my squats. Each time I bent down I begged for cock. After about 30 I was really getting into it but my legs were also getting very tired so I had to slow down slightly. As I reached the end of the squats I took a few minutes break and then I removed the gag. Then I started sucking on a cucumber which I brought as it was the closest thing I had. And after I sucked on it I slowly inserted it and slowly fucked my ass for about 3 minutes .
Did you thank the men for being the dominant gender like a good slut?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:26 AM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Did you thank the men for being the dominant gender like a good slut?
Yes, it was humiliating to do but I done it.
Still looking for further tasks to as all current tasks are done

Old 03-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread

Old 03-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #14
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this one more time. Looking to do stuff for monday

Old 03-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #15
cusaken

Tell us what clothes your mom/sister has available for you to wear. Post a pic of your favorite outfit from them them in your album.
cusaken is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk