Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-10-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
dimples

Female 24/F - Ask me anything! :)

Dear GetDare community,

after spending quite some time around here as a lurker, doing some posted dares or reading some erotic fiction/stories, I decided that it is about time to get started with being a part of the community.

Even though I've just joined yesterday, I thought that an AMA might be a great way to give others a chance of getting to know me better! So feel free to ask whatever you want to know and thanks in advance to everyone leaving a post here!

Last edited by dimples; 12-13-2018 at 12:19 PM.
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:06 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How many times do you visit a toilet in the average day
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:14 PM   #3
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
How many times do you visit a toilet in the average day
Hi batfinch, thanks a lot for getting this thread started by asking the first question! I usually have to go to the toilet around 6 to 7 times per day.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #4
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

What size are your breasts
What is the kinkiest Thu g you've ever done
How many times have you came in a day
Are you more dominant or submissive?

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
fitredhead

What's your favorite fictional book?

What superpower would you most like to have?

Describe your ideal day off in each season.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:44 PM   #6
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapples View Post
What size are your breasts
What is the kinkiest Thu g you've ever done
How many times have you came in a day
Are you more dominant or submissive?
Thank you for your questions! I am usually wearing 34C bras. It's not that easy to decide for a kinkiest thing but I would say that slightly experimenting with my vibrating egg (wireless remote) in public would probably win

My current record for orgasms in a single day is 6 in total. I didn't really try to achieve more so far, especially since my clit gets really sensitive quite easily. I'm sure that more would be possible though.

I'm definitely on the submissive side. I haven't ever tried being a master but I can't imagine doing so either, so I'll definitely stick to the subbie side for now.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #7
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
What's your favorite fictional book?

What superpower would you most like to have?

Describe your ideal day off in each season.
Pheew, I'm not the best at answering "favorite XYZ" questions because I always struggle picking a single choice, but I'd say Harry Potter was definitely a great one, even though it has been a while since I last read it I know, it's probably kinda cliché.

In terms of superpowers I'd definitely pick teleportation, just as I have to commute quite a bit and it would be so useful to just get from A to B in seconds! Also imagine travelling to very remote / distant locations... totally want that! (:

So, for summer I'd clearly enjoy being at a beach as I absolutely love the ocean. During winter I'd pick snowboarding on some slopes, that's always a fun thing to do, followed by warming up inside after a long cold day. I don't think I would have any specific preferences for either spring or autumn, so just spending time with friends sounds like a decent choice to me.
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post:
Old 12-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #8
SafetyBiscuit

Hello welcome.

So what do you think about feet stuff?
What type of socks do you normally wear?
How long have you gone with the same socks on?
Have you done any feet or socks dares? Ehat did you do?
Have you done a sock gag before? How was it if so?
Do your feet smell? What do they smell like?
Would you let someone lick your socks or feet?
What socks are you wearing right now or the last pair if you arenÂ’t wearing any?
Would you want to try a dice sock challenge with me?

limits: cum-play pics anal family

Last edited by SafetyBiscuit; 12-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #9
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

In case I forgot to mention it some other time, welcome to GD!

1. What kinds of non-vanilla things have you tried? The vibe thing is a good example.
2. Why do you think you're a sub? And how subby are you?
3. What's your favorite toy, and why?
4. What's your favorite kink?
5. Do you think you would prefer to receive a "random" dare once in a while from people, or be in a more regular online relationship with a single dom?
6. To shave, or not to shave...

Now for the less sexual:

7. Apples or oranges?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. How tall are you?
10. What do you do for fun?
11. Any hobbies?
12. Which side do you sleep on?

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:16 AM   #11
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
In case I forgot to mention it some other time, welcome to GD!

1. What kinds of non-vanilla things have you tried? The vibe thing is a good example.
2. Why do you think you're a sub? And how subby are you?
3. What's your favorite toy, and why?
4. What's your favorite kink?
5. Do you think you would prefer to receive a "random" dare once in a while from people, or be in a more regular online relationship with a single dom?
6. To shave, or not to shave...

Now for the less sexual:

7. Apples or oranges?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. How tall are you?
10. What do you do for fun?
11. Any hobbies?
12. Which side do you sleep on?
Thank you for those great questions and the warm welcome, LessAwful! =) Let me answer them one by one:

1) I'll try to summarize things that I've tried, hopefully I won't miss anything: cumming several times (so far my record has been 6 as said), edging, stretching my pussy (it's very tight in general but I discovered that I can stretch it quite a bit if I take my time, not doing that often though...), hidden public tasks (skipping panties, using the remote-controlled egg), shortly experimenting with anal (two fingers was the most I ever took there =D), rubbing/pulling/twisting/squeezing boobies and nipples for various sensations, holding pee back for a while (not experienced/good at that though), misusing smaller objects inside (hairbrush handle, banana in condom, ...). Thats all!

2) I'm still busy discovering that for myself to be honest. It all started with reading some erotic stories/fiction and having some slight bondage sex with an ex, which really turned me on. And then I kinda discovered that I love doing tasks/dares/... for others or being challenged. My signature might look like I'm really experienced but I'm not

3) I like all of them a lot, but the remote-controlled vibrator is probably the most special, especially when giving someone else the control.

4) Really unsure about that yet, I'm sorry. I couldn't pick a specific thing currently but I definitely already gained some experience of what I like and dislike as you can see in my signature.

5) I think receiving random dares are probably the best, as my time budget greatly varies sometimes. Don't think I'd be ready for having a single dom, but I never really had that so far so... I can only assume things

6) Definitely going for either trimmed or shaved, but I don't like it hairy down there at all.

7) I'd pick apples - while oranges might be more suitable for the current season, I still prefer apples.

8) I'm currently both working and studying part-time in a position related to human resources. I do not want to tell any further details though, as I obviously need a clean slate and should rather stay anonymous

9) I'm roughly 1.70m / 5.7ft tall.

10+11) Thought I'll combine my reply for those two. I've played some instruments in the past (guitar & piano) and am sometimes still doing it, just been a tad busy lately. Aside from that, I like to go swimming, snowboarding and jogging to stay in shape. Aaaaalso just spending lots of quality time with friends is probably the thing I do most often

12) I'm always sleeping sideways, turned to the left side, somehow thats the most comfortable position for me.

I'll answer the other two posts in a separate reply in a minute.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Great answers, thank you very much! Might come back with more
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #13
submale_21
getDare Sweetheart

1) what are you wearing right now? (explain in detail)
2) last time had a shower?
3) last time you cum?
4) pubic hair? (shaved/laser etc.)

Dislikes / punishments: Ice play, cock head torture, cum control, spanking

Limits: Ass play, face, public

25 / M / Switch (started as a sub)

Kik: submale21
submale_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:06 AM   #14
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
Hello welcome.

So what do you think about feet stuff?
What type of socks do you normally wear?
How long have you gone with the same socks on?
Have you done any feet or socks dares? Ehat did you do?
Have you done a sock gag before? How was it if so?
Do your feet smell? What do they smell like?
Would you let someone lick your socks or feet?
What socks are you wearing right now or the last pair if you arenÂ’t wearing any?
Would you want to try a dice sock challenge with me?
Thanks for your post! I never did any stuff with my feet so far, like the thought of doing so was never really appealing to me. I'm not wearing any special kind of socks, to be honest I just pick what fits in terms of length and color to my outfit I never wear the same socks for more than a day, anything else would be kinda yucky. I never did any sock dares before, so I also have no experience with sock gags. I don't think my feet smell, atleast not in a bad way, but don't really know how to describe that more accurately. Sure, while I wouldn't lick feet or socks myself, I would let someone do that if it made him happy. I'm currently being at home while wearing comfy wool socks, perfect for winter. Last but not least I don't think so ~ while you may give/send me some dare if you want to, I probably won't do it. As said I'm not really into foot fetish stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?
Thanks for your post too! First of all, I probably wouldn't buy any toys currently as I'm kinda pleased with my current selection of toys. But if I had to pick three, I'd go for handcuffs (just so I'm prepared if I'll ever get the chance to let someone use them on me ), some small suction cups for nipples (I saw that once and I'm kinda curious how that feels) and probably some other vib or dildo.

One of my current non-sexual guilty pleasures would probably be resisting to eat christmas cookies or sometimes singing in the shower in a weird and silly way

The strangest thing I had inside me was probably using a banana, I didn't get too weird or strange there... yet? Guess I'll see what I end up doing after being here for a while.

Phew, hard one... I wouldn't directly call it insecure but I'm very critical with myself, like as if I always had to be perfect. That's kinda stressful sometimes but couldn't really get rid of that. Not thinking like that about others though, where I think that mistakes and everything I normal... I know, sounds probably a bit silly.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:14 AM   #15
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by submale_21 View Post
1) what are you wearing right now? (explain in detail)
2) last time had a shower?
3) last time you cum?
4) pubic hair? (shaved/laser etc.)
1) I am currently wearing joggers, a comfy shirt, panties and wool socks. I know that it's probably not that sexy, but it does a great job for relaxing at home after a long day of work
2) The last time I had a shower was today morning and I could probably always say so as I prefer showering in the morning before leaving the house.
3) This has actually been kinda recently... last night to be precise.
4) I don't have any pubic hair, I'm shaved myself and I also prefer it when guys are shaved as well. Trimmed is okay too though, it just shouldn't require you to use a machete to get to the important parts...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ex-lurker, newbie