Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Does your partner know you are on GetDare?
Yes, they know about it 14 21.88%
No, but I am not looking for an online relationship 33 51.56%
No, and I am looking/am in an online relationship 17 26.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart Does your partner know you are on GetDare?

I've seen quite a lot of people who have vanilla partners but they are still using these forums, so I got a bit curious how many of you there are here. You may vote anonymously and/or explain your situation in the comments

Do you feel as if you are doing something wrong? Does the fact that it is a secret turn you on? Would you have an online relationship without your partner knowing?

P.S. this is not meant to judge anyone

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames

Last edited by lilith_; 08-30-2018 at 01:22 PM.
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
I've seen quite a lot of people who have vanilla partners but they are still using these forums, so I got a bit curious how many of you there are here. You may vote anonymously and/or explain your situation in the comments

Do you feel as if you are doing something wrong? Does the fact that it is a secret turn you on? Would you have an online relationship without your partner knowing?

edit: eh, i meant to do this a poll but I am stupid and I forgot and now I cannot add a poll
Just click thread tools at the top of the page
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #3
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you!!!!! It worked haha

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 07:01 PM   #4
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I'm currently single, but back in 2011 and 2012 when I was just a lurker here my partner and I would browse GD together to come up with ideas for kinky forfeits and games.

I haven't let any partner know about GD since. Now that I actually post on here instead of browse as a guest, I want to keep this as my space. Not necessarily because I am ashamed, more I just want to be able to open up to them on my terms rather than them being able to read my post history.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 08-30-2018, 08:28 PM   #5
Everill
getDare Devil

Where's the "Forever Alone" option

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:10 PM   #6
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Yeah, I would tell my partner but they are decidedly not interested in anything approaching anything kinky. Yes, that was deliberately two 'anything's. Telling my partner would likely cause many issues and, as they told me, "what I don't know can't hurt me" and "try harder when lying".

When I joined in 2014 things were pretty rocky on the physical front, we'd managed sex 11 times in the preceding 7 years, and so I was looking out for something that would allow me to 'have a little fun' so to speak. Things are a little different now, we managed sex another 15 times over two years and then we've had a two year drought. At the moment my partner has suggested that sex will never again be on the table.

I'm not looking for a relationship, not yet perhaps(?), but I've found this place can be helpful at times.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:23 PM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

my Lady and I are in the process of parting ways. Things have not been good at home in a long time, and gD was one of my coping mechanisms. She would very much not be happy to know that I'm on here.

I'm not looking for a relationship of any sort at the moment, and probably won't be for some time...

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 01:35 AM   #8
MariaDesigns

My husband does not know I explore on GD

Likes: gags; drooling; breast bondage; nipple play; light spanking; panty pissing; piss play; humiliation; food play; pussy stuffing; Edging; Orgasm control/kept wet, seduced, name calling, toys

Limit: Writing lines; Needle play; Cutting/Blood; pics and cam; Financial blackmail; Head shaving

Toys: 2 dildos, 1 vibe, 2 plugs, household items

Spoiler:
[B]SUB married Asian F/51. [/B]

PM Dares

More likes, dislikes, and limits

BDSM survey Results
MariaDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:26 AM   #9
Kifla

My partner is as mentioned above quite vanilla, and she has troubles to sometimes understand the kink world and why people do such things. Therefore she doesn't know (yet) that I explore here. I like to have an occasional D/s play, but I am not looking to find an online partner. I browse here mainly for ideas, fun talks and discussion on certain topics. Some stuff I even try with my lady home. She is open to try new stuff, but will take time before I tell her about this site.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:29 AM   #10
MariaDesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kifla View Post
My partner is as mentioned above quite vanilla, and she has troubles to sometimes understand the kink world and why people do such things. Therefore she doesn't know (yet) that I explore here. I like to have an occasional D/s play, but I am not looking to find an online partner. I browse here mainly for ideas, fun talks and discussion on certain topics. Some stuff I even try with my lady home. She is open to try new stuff, but will take time before I tell her about this site.

That was a great explanation; certainly better than my one-line answer. Thanks for sharing. This site is new to me so I too spend much of the time so far exploring with no intention of getting a fixed online partner.

Likes: gags; drooling; breast bondage; nipple play; light spanking; panty pissing; piss play; humiliation; food play; pussy stuffing; Edging; Orgasm control/kept wet, seduced, name calling, toys

Limit: Writing lines; Needle play; Cutting/Blood; pics and cam; Financial blackmail; Head shaving

Toys: 2 dildos, 1 vibe, 2 plugs, household items

Spoiler:
[B]SUB married Asian F/51. [/B]

PM Dares

More likes, dislikes, and limits

BDSM survey Results
MariaDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:49 AM   #11
Ana The Sniper

My partner knows about the site, and knows I *used* to be on it before we were dating and a bit while we started. I do not think she knows I still use it, or if she suspects I do she doesn't know the extent that I do or any of my information on here.

I have several kinks that I know she would not be ok with however, so I only use this site when she isn't around. I'm not necessarily looking for an online relationship, though I wouldn't mind an anonymous dom situation. If she ever confronted me about any of it I would come clean, or if I thought she would be in an open mindset.

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:56 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post

Yes my partner and all my friends know I am on getdare they also know how daring I am .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:01 AM   #13
lilith_
getDare Devil

Hello! I just wrote a blog about how to introduce your vanilla partner to BDSM. Please check it out if it interests you

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88202

Old 10-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I don't have a partner, but if I did have a partner she should know because she should be kinky like me.

I don't think a relationship with a vanilla partner would work for me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #15
trying
getDare Sweetheart

No its a guilty pleasre
trying is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk