Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #1
jamdare96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home alone for a week, need rules and dares

Im going to be home alone from sunday for just over a week and I'd appreciate some more rules or dares people have, also willing to give others dares if you want. A lot of the time I'll probably be in the chat room if anyone wants to talk or you can pm me.

During the week ill mostly be at home but I can go out if needed, I do have access to a car but I will be having a few alcoholic drinks so I may not always be able to use it. I'll also be buying some new clothes like a pair of heels, a maid outfit. Depending on the dares I get I may be able to provide some proof for them if people would like that. Ill also probably be getting food delivered if anyone wants to give dares for that.

So far these are the rules and dares I already have:
  1. Always wear female clothes at home
  2. Chastity all week with no cumming
  3. Anal 3 times a day, 30 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes in the afternoon and 1 hour before bed
  4. Ive to wet myself crossdress twice during the week in the bath and not change for 1 hour
  5. While sleeping I can either wear my chastity cage or my buttplug. If not wearing chastity I need to handcuff myself
  6. 30 minutes of makeup practice everyday
  7. Edge once every hour, Ill need to unlock for this and ill be keeping a count of how many I do in total
  8. Naked... put nipple tassles on now ride the suction dildo and spank yourself with the riding crop like a horse for 5 minutes, Ride hard and fast
Old 05-12-2018, 06:37 AM   #2
sbrav1980

While edging, you need to apply icy hott to your penis and testicles to make it feel so much better.
sbrav1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:48 AM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Have a few hundred of this and that for the week:

100 minutes of sweat-producing aerobic exercise, minimum 15 minutes at a time.
100 burpees in groups of no less than 5
100 line WFM task: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=51391
100 stroke minimum for your hourly edge: to be done s while completely naked in a store dressing room

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-12-2018 at 09:00 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:01 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

And some outright DARES!

Conditional DARE
If it rains at night: 100 minutes or yards outside, naked, in the rain.

Single DARE:
At night drive to a place you can park directly under a street light. Get out and run around the car naked (not even shoes). Then drive away.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #5
jamdare96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
And some outright DARES!

Conditional DARE
If it rains at night: 100 minutes or yards outside, naked, in the rain.

Single DARE:
At night drive to a place you can park directly under a street light. Get out and run around the car naked (not even shoes). Then drive away.
I'm sure it'll be raining at night so ill probably sit in the back garden for that, the car one makes me a bit nervous but if i get a place i can see if there's anyone else it should be okay.

Quote:
100 stroke minimum for your hourly edge: to be done s while completely naked in a store dressing room
I'm assuming this is one edge in the dressing room and not all of them, otherwise id never leave there. Everything else seems do-able though, is there any that you'd like proof for
Old 05-12-2018, 10:55 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamdare96 View Post
I'm sure it'll be raining at night so ill probably sit in the back garden for that, the car one makes me a bit nervous but if i get a place i can see if there's anyone else it should be okay.

I'm assuming this is one edge in the dressing room and not all of them, otherwise id never leave there. Everything else seems do-able though, is there any that you'd like proof for
If it didn't make you nervous it wouldn't be daring..................

Good detailed reports to the thread will do as proof: what you did and what you were thinking and what you were feeling.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #7
jamdare96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If it didn't make you nervous it wouldn't be daring..................

Good detailed reports to the thread will do as proof: what you did and what you were thinking and what you were feeling.
yeah i guess youre right, still excited to try it though, ill make sure to give you a detailed report when ive done them
Old 05-14-2018, 03:33 AM   #8
jamdare96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
100 line WFM task: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=51391
I've just done your 100 line task, definitely not used to typing a lot, my hand kept cramping up and I had to keep taking breaks, I kept making mistakes so it took about 40 minutes to do though.

I've now been locked up for a few hours and I think instead of unlocking to edge every hour I'll do a bunch at one time so im locked up for a longer time. I'll do 24 each day so it'll be 1 for each hour.
Im going to start trying to wear my high heels as much as I can today with female clothes, I will need to take them off later as I'm getting food delivered though.
Old 05-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Oooo. 46 errors and 29 times you let the time expire and got a penalty line for it! Ouch!

Your speed was pretty good so you are fast while typing, but a bit slower might have let you keep going and avoid both errors and over-time penalties.

Advertisements
Kink Talk