Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-21-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Safelocked

Default 35/M AMA from Safelocked

As the title says, ask me anything, no secrets (except my pin code ofc) I'll try to answer as quick as possible.

Limits: blood, full public, face pics, friends, family, blackmail, scat, illegal, filling my diaper with anything else than what is meant for.

Toys: waddle onesie, diapers, ropes, chains, pacifier, handcuffs, straight jacket, locking pants, gags, baby bottl, enema kit, spreader bar.

I'm male but please call me baby Emma.

Safelocked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:19 PM   #2
knorke
Glitter Princess

Do you know the combination to your safe?
If not, how will you find out?
What's your favorite bondage positions?
How often do you wear diapers?
Old 03-24-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
Safelocked

Sorry for the tad late answer, had a busy week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Do you know the combination to your safe?
If not, how will you find out?
What's your favorite bondage positions?
How often do you wear diapers?
I do know the code and I don't, it's written down in a text file and I can remember combinations but it takes a while before I "accidentally" remember an 8 digit code, at that time I just change it.

My favourite bondage position, guess spread Eagle.

I wear diapers when it's possible and feel like it, sometimes a couple of days after eachother, sometimes not for a month, it really varies.

Limits: blood, full public, face pics, friends, family, blackmail, scat, illegal, filling my diaper with anything else than what is meant for.

Toys: waddle onesie, diapers, ropes, chains, pacifier, handcuffs, straight jacket, locking pants, gags, baby bottl, enema kit, spreader bar.

Old 03-24-2018, 12:06 PM   #4
verydici

1. Are you ticklish ?

2. Do you have any hidden talents ?

3. What makes someone sexy ?

Joined Denied by Girls 2.0 (15/03/18)
Edges : 25/25
Strokes : 1800/1800
Last orgasm : 13/03/18

Likes, Dislikes, Limits & Toys
PM Dares
verydici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #5
Safelocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by verydici View Post
1. Are you ticklish ?

2. Do you have any hidden talents ?

3. What makes someone sexy ?

1. Believe it or not, I am sometimes but not always.

2. They wouldn't be hidden if I knew about them nah, I can't think of any, except that I can learn to do anything really fast.

3. Hmm, good question, there's a lot of seperate things that can make someone sexy but it all has to fit together. For example I don't find skirts always sexy on it's own but if the rest of the body /clothing is sexy it can make it look sexy (not sure if that's a good explanation actually lol)

The following user says Thank You to Safelocked for this post:
Old 03-24-2018, 12:43 PM   #6
Bea

What's your favourite toy and why?

What's the best dare you've ever been given?

What's a fetish you don't really understand?

Who are your favourite music artists?

Diapered until: 11/12/2018
Denied until: 18/12/2018
Message me to add to either timer! (Max 1 week per message)

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics
Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #7
Safelocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea View Post
What's your favourite toy and why?

What's the best dare you've ever been given?

What's a fetish you don't really understand?

Who are your favourite music artists?

My favourite toy... not sure if you can call it a toy but my safe as I can lock myself in pretty much anything for a pre defined time (or random time) otherwise my locking pants/belt/harness, I just like being locked into something I can't get out of instantly. And if they don't count as toys it will be my handcuffs or a straightjacket if I'd have one for the same reasons.

The best dare I have been given... A pretty strange one imo but very original which made it the best one to me, I was to pick some flowers (as I'm allergic to flowers I choose stinging nettles which I kind of regretted afterwards) and I had to use my ass as a vase and take a picture.

A fetish I don't understand, to be fair I have quite a few strange fetishes myself and there are fetishes I would never be interested in trying but there are no fetishes I don't understand. I get that everyone has their own kinks.

My most favourite music artist, I guess that would be Saybia, I like to listen to (almost) everything it really depends on my mood what it is but Saybia is just a brilliant band and I can really dream away with their music!

Old 03-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #8
Bea

Have you ever had a Dom(me)?

What brand of diapers do you use?

How much money do you spend on diapers in a week, roughly? How do you justify this to yourself?

Does anybody know about your likes?

How do you think people would react if they found out? Your parents? Your friends? Old schoolmates?

: humiliation, control, petplay, semi-public, pee, diapers, bondage, long-term, verbal abuse
: masturbation, edges, pain, poop, public, anal, blackmail, friends/family, pics
Old 03-24-2018, 01:37 PM   #9
Safelocked

Quote:
Have you ever had a Dom(me)?

What brand of diapers do you use?

How much money do you spend on diapers in a week, roughly? How do you justify this to yourself?

Does anybody know about your likes?

How do you think people would react if they found out? Your parents? Your friends? Old schoolmates?
Not really have had a Dom(me) I've had people who would control me a bit but nothing more than that.

There's several brands I use actually but mostly medical grade ones like abena, betterdry and preferably plastic backed ones but I also sometimes buy "cute ones"

I buy 2 or 3 packs every couple of months, guess I never thought about it how I justify it but now I think about it I guess I would justify it as something that gives me pleasure.

My last ex knew about it, she didn't like it so I never used them while she was around and my parents have found out once when they were cleaning my room, my mum found a diaper and the locking pants, she put them on top of my pillow but she never talked about it.

You never know how someone reacts to something, like I have hidden kinks they may have them too. I would be interested most likely if I found out about my friends why they are interested in a certain fetish, I hope they would be as open minded as I am.

Old 03-27-2018, 04:16 PM   #10
Bea

Describe your ideal Domme.
How did your ex find out about your diapers? What was that experience like?
How did your mum finding out make you feel?
How do you think your mum felt during this?

Old 03-27-2018, 09:40 PM   #11
Safelocked

Quote:
Describe your ideal Domme.
How did your ex find out about your diapers? What was that experience like?
How did your mum finding out make you feel?
How do you think your mum felt during this?
My idea domme, she would be testing and possibly pushing my limits, and also invite me to kinks she would be interested in if there's any I haven't tried. She'd have to be strict as I can be a brat sometimes but she also needs to be kind and loving, I'm probably very demanding in this aspect

My ex found out because we used to be in a long distance relationship and I am into bondage, I used to tire myself up while I was on Skype with her and to be able to be longer amount of times in bondage I had put on a diaper which at some point showed up on cam. I explained it was to be longer in bondage so I wouldn't have to be let out of I needed the toilet.
I was kind of disappointed when she said she wasn't into that experience but I did understand it and tried to only wear the when she wasn't around.

When my mum found out it took me a while before I faced her again, I was afraid of her reaction as I "stole" diapers from my brother and sister when I was little and my mum told me back then I shouldn't wear diapers because it was infantile and I kind of felt ashamed.

I don't think my mum felt really comfortable finding out, especially since she didn't talk about it which she normally did when she found out this like that.

Old 03-28-2018, 03:27 AM   #12
Bea

Walk me through a sexy fantasy of yours.
Are you a virgin?
Where would you put yourself on the Kinsey scale?

Old 03-30-2018, 12:21 PM   #13
Safelocked

Quote:
Walk me through a sexy fantasy of yours.
Are you a virgin?
Where would you put yourself on the Kinsey scale?
One of my famtasies: be handcuffed to a tree in the woods wearing just a diaper and then be left like that, then someone else will find me and humiliate me and make me use the diaper. I know this isn't ever going to happen especially not since you never know how a stranger would react but nevertheless a fantasy.

I haven't had sex with a lot of girls (only when I love someone) but I'm not a virgin.

I've done a test and this confirmed my thoughts, I'm mostly heterosexual. I've never been with a guy but if I would meet someone who I would be attracted to I wouldn't say no. I've once had a colleague and if I knew he liked men I definately would have asked him but I'm just too much of a shy guy and I've only met people of the opposite sex I would like to be to erg with.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:22 AM   #14
LPV
getDare Saint

How long have you been denied?

Can you touch if you are locked?

You like bladder control. How long can you hold it?

Have you pretended to be a nurse?

Do others know about your kinks? How do they react?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:19 AM   #15
Safelocked

First of all sorry for the late answer, I haven't been on getdare for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How long have you been denied?
Longest I have been denied was 4 weeks.

Quote:
Can you touch if you are locked?
Depends how I'm locked, if I'm locked in one of my chastity devices I can't.

Quote:
You like bladder control. How long can you hold it?
Depends how badly I need to go and if I can / am allowed to try to stop it.

Quote:
Have you pretended to be a nurse?
I have once when my ex gf was wearing bandages which needed to be refreshed twice a day, I jokingly said I should get a nurse outfit, she dared me so I bought one, went for a shower when she was asleep and quickly got dressed in the outfit.

Quote:
Do others know about your kinks? How do they react?
I don't think anyone knows about them except my exes and my parents who accidentally found out at one point. My exes were fine with (most of) them and my parents never talked to me about it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk