Old 06-02-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default Messy/Strip/Drinking/Dare game

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm looking for a girl who would like to play this game with me

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=29926

Here's the cliff notes version: We start with the same amount of clothes (and flip/roll for clothing options), then select 15-20 messy items that could potentially be used (we could give each other lists for an extra twist). We write the clothes we are wearing and what skin is exposed on pieces of paper and put in one bowl, we have another bowl for papers with each messy item available, and we have an "action" item. We play trivia, asking each other questions, and when you get one wrong, you have to draw from the "action" bowl, which consists of one paper that says "remove" one that says "drink" and 4 that says "use." The first two are pretty self explanatory, but if you draw one that says "use" you also draw from for an item and from the clothing/skin exposed bowl. The other person then tells you how much and how to place the item in/on the clothes or on the exposed skin.

First one naked loses, and has to be a predetermined forfeit. I'm open to variations of this, but love the idea of hybrid skill/smarts and chance strip/dare game. We can modify the forfeits for losing and the alcohol aspect depending on your preferences. I'm open to playing on cam or just giving good descriptions. Any females interested in playing, PM me and we'll sort out the details .

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

So I've played a variation of this that worked pretty well.

Step 1: Exchange list of 15 items, numbered 1-15.
Step 2: Take turns naming clothing items for the other to wear (3 or 4 items ideally)
Step 3: Exchange list of 6 possible punishments for the ultimate loser to do.

Both players then go into a chatroom on rolz.org so you can see and verify the dice rolls. Both players then compete in games of rock, paper, scissors at www.roshambo.me. The loser of the match then rolls a d6 in the chatroom.

If you roll a 1 or 2, that results in a point for your opponent and you take shot of liquor (if playing the drinking version). If you roll a 3, remove one item of clothing. If you roll a 4-6, you're getting messy! Next roll a d15 to determine which item from your list you are using. Then roll a d10 to determine where it goes. 1=over the head 2=face 3=chest/boobs 4=crotch 5=ass 6-10=your opponent chooses. If you roll a 3 when already naked, or roll a mess number that's already been used, your opponent gets a point and you re-roll. Repeat playing the game until someone gets to 15 points. The overall loser then rolls a d6 to determine their punishment.

If anybody wants to play this, or some variation of it, let me know.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #3
MariaDesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
So I've played a variation of this that worked pretty well.

Step 1: Exchange list of 15 items, numbered 1-15.
Step 2: Take turns naming clothing items for the other to wear (3 or 4 items ideally)
Step 3: Exchange list of 6 possible punishments for the ultimate loser to do.

Both players then go into a chatroom on rolz.org so you can see and verify the dice rolls. Both players then compete in games of rock, paper, scissors at www.roshambo.me. The loser of the match then rolls a d6 in the chatroom.

If you roll a 1 or 2, that results in a point for your opponent and you take shot of liquor (if playing the drinking version). If you roll a 3, remove one item of clothing. If you roll a 4-6, you're getting messy! Next roll a d15 to determine which item from your list you are using. Then roll a d10 to determine where it goes. 1=over the head 2=face 3=chest/boobs 4=crotch 5=ass 6-10=your opponent chooses. If you roll a 3 when already naked, or roll a mess number that's already been used, your opponent gets a point and you re-roll. Repeat playing the game until someone gets to 15 points. The overall loser then rolls a d6 to determine their punishment.

If anybody wants to play this, or some variation of it, let me know.
A little complicated but I'd be willing to try this sometime.

Likes: gags; drooling; breast bondage; nipple play; light spanking; panty pissing; piss play; humiliation; food play; pussy stuffing; Edging; Orgasm control/kept wet, seduced, name calling, toys

Limit: Writing lines; Needle play; Cutting/Blood; pics and cam; Financial blackmail; Head shaving

Toys: 2 dildos, 1 vibe, 2 plugs, household items

Spoiler:
[B]SUB married Asian F/51. [/B]

PM Dares

More likes, dislikes, and limits

BDSM survey Results
MariaDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

This is a great find!

Obviously needs a little adapting for male players of course, unless you have a kilt available haha or don't mind wearing skirts...

You don't see (or at least I don't see) too many instructions for games like this online, but it is a great mix of skill/luck and mess, given how elaborate the game is I would prefer a cam game...of course finding a girl into that is a feat in itself haha, would love to try this in person with a girlfriend/play partner one day

Great link and provides a lot of inspiration!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:51 PM   #5
Kethmage

I would play a variation of it

Likes: Control, humiliation, some pain, punishments, food play.

Limits: cross dress, cum play, scat, water sports, public

ask me for skype and kik
Kethmage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk