Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
kittentrainerm

Rocket Less a dare, and more deliberate and nasty self torture [+18] [scat]

First off, let me say that Holy Fucking Shit, that was soooo nasty.... (I do all my own dares to test them before I post here)... Let me also say that I came so hard that my vision went dark.

This isn't really a dare... it's just an idea for those of us who love to torture ourselves. It's pretty simple.

1. Take some fiber supplements and eat a huge meal.

2. While you're waiting for everything to get through your system, obtain an empty calking tube. I hear that you can purchase them online, but I find it easier to simply empty and clean out a cheap tube of silicone.

3. Hold your shit as long as possible to let a massive load build up. More fiber early on is better, as the consistency will be nice and soft.

4. Shit directly into the empty calking tube... the more you fill it up, the nastier this gets. Re-insert the end cap, and load the tube of fresh shit into your calking gun.

5. _The Dare_ Start masturbating... open your mouth and place the end of the calking tube into your mouth... begin to slowly squeeze the handle, filling your mouth. DO NOT CUM until the tube is completely empty.

I had my tube filled up about 1/3 of the way, and I started choking and gagging at the end because I had filled my mouth. If you were to fill the tube up more, the shit would start to fill your throat, and make this even better.

I'm going to try to do this again with a bigger load... I cant wait to see what it's like to puke up my own shit.

Let me know if any of you do this, and what it was like.
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kittentrainerm for this post:
Old 08-29-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
jeroxy

Holy shit, this seems so well thought out, and totally disgusting. I won't be able to do this anytime soon, but i know it's going to stay in the back of my head, and one day...
Please do share any other imaginative ideas like this! (PM me if you don't want to post them all up)
jeroxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:12 AM   #3
feebz876

Smile

I remember trying something similar to this a few years ago, but using a small tube to go between the caulking gun and my mouth. Long story short,a small chunk of shirt plugged the caulk tube, and I had to apply more and more pressure to the gun. Eventually, the little shut plug shot out and the result was an incredibly fast rope of shot filled my mouth. I would do this again, no questions asked. Next time I'm alone at the house for more than a day, I'll do your dare your way.

Love: Pee/poo (anything involving them), anal

Like: CBT, messy,

Intrigued by: Diapers, Wedgies/Swirlies (I just don't get it..),

Not Happening: Cheating on my wife, Public, Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent
feebz876 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
force feed, nasty, scat, tube