Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
MaggieRaeX

Nuclear The Infamous Extreme Diaper Dare Challenge Series

So a while ago, I was putting some dares together for various people--pretty intense stuff--and now that they're all finished I thought I'd put them forward as a challenge to everyone. I present to you, the Infamous Extreme Diaper Dare Challenge Series!

The series consists of four of the meanest diaper dares that I've ever concocted. Each dare lasts only a day or two, but believe me, I've packed quite a bit into each of those days. These will be pretty unpleasant experiences for anyone who attempts them. Each of these paragons of unpleasantless can be found as PDF documents attached to the second post in this thread.

So why attempt them at all, if they're going to be that bad you might ask? Well, if you undertake and complete all four dares in the challenge series, there will be a reward for you. In fact, you'll have a choice of rewards!

If there are rewards though, there have to be ground rules:

#1: The challenges must be completed in order.

#2: Each challenge must be completed in full, with no stopping early. You don't need to succeed each challenge (in fact, I don't expect you to), but they must be taken to completion.

#3: Photographic evidence of the challenges' completion must be submitted to me for them to count (no faces, of course). You're welcome to complete the dares regardless, but if you can't prove you've done them, you won't receive credit.

Now, I want to give everyone who wants to a chance to undertake this challenge series, so if there are one or two little things about them that you have concerns with, let me know and we may be able to accommodate you--I'm a pretty understanding guy.

On that same note, if you want to complete the challenge series for credit, but you have issues with photographic evidence (which I definitely understand), get in touch with me via PM and we'll see if we can't work out something to accommodate you.

Now, I said something about a reward... You're going to have the choice any two of these four options:

#1: I will craft a dare or challenge specifically for you, to your specifications, with the amount of detail I put into each dare in the challenge series.

#2: You may give me any dare, challenge, or punishment, up to the bleeding edge of my limits (we can even negotiate on some of the limits). I will submit full photographic evidence of it's completion to you if desired.

#3: I will perform the entire Challenge Series and submit photographic evidence to you of its completion (at last, Vengeance!).

#4: You may draft a dare or challenge to be included with the challenge series--put your own personal mark on it!

If you wish, you may pick option #1 or #2 twice and double up on your fun.

If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Remember, the challenges are in the second post of this thread--you can leaf through them at your leisure before you decide whether or not you want to undertake the challenge.

Until then, good luck, have fun, and be safe!

Last edited by MaggieRaeX; 05-17-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Needed to delete original blog post
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to MaggieRaeX for this post:
Old 05-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
MaggieRaeX

Without any delay whatsoever, here are the challenges!

(they were originally posted elsewhere and needed to be moved, that's why they're in this post instead of the one above it).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IEDDCS Challenge 1.pdf (59.7 KB, 10188 views)
File Type: pdf IEDDCS Challenge 2.pdf (58.6 KB, 4548 views)
File Type: pdf IEDDCS Challenge 3.pdf (58.9 KB, 4413 views)
File Type: pdf IEDDCS Challenge 4.pdf (76.6 KB, 4872 views)
The following user says Thank You to MaggieRaeX for this post:
Old 05-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
venusaphrodite

I dont have the stuff to do this (or the guts) but God this is one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
MaggieRaeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusaphrodite View Post
I dont have the stuff to do this (or the guts) but God this is one of the greatest things I've ever read.
Thank you, it's nice to hear when one's work is appreciated~
Old 05-21-2014, 09:25 PM   #5
kaliara

Well all of these are just extremely intense and I love it. Hopefully there will be more in the future!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

that is truly really bloody amazing! I really love creative dares/games! love it thanks so much!
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 02:00 AM   #7
SissyDan

Wow. That is astounding. I want to try but am terrified!
Have you given them a go yourself??!
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #8
MaggieRaeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDan View Post
Wow. That is astounding. I want to try but am terrified!
Have you given them a go yourself??!
They're all within my limits, but I really don't want to do them myself... That's why one of the rewards is having me do them all. Call it a show of solidarity with those brave enough to give them a shot...

Also, just because you do the first doesn't lock you in for all of them--you can always chicken out in the middle~
Old 05-22-2014, 02:23 AM   #9
SissyDan

Mm I think I'll try the first one this weekend and see how I go
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

Old 05-22-2014, 02:25 AM   #10
MaggieRaeX

We have our first brave soul! You should post what rolls you get for the first challenge in this thread so everyone can see! I'm sure people will be thrilled to see how well you do~
Old 05-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #11
Artemis91

Definitely gonna give this a try, just need to find a weekend when I'm free and home alone.

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #12
SissyDan

<deep breath> Okay, my initial rolls are:
6 1 1 4 2 3 2 5 5 2 4 1 6
I have most objects, I'm just going to get out now and get the rest, plus stocking up on extra diapers. I think I'll be needing them..

Old 05-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #13
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

This is an amazing challenge indeed. Well thought and complex!

I am sure going to try it out sometime, but I need to find enough time first

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:09 AM   #14
stinkybutt

Thanks for this excellent dare, i'm definitely going to try this one once i get thr house to myself again <3
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:51 AM   #15
lifeisaflower69

I will be doing challenge #1 tomorow, my roll is :

#1 => 2 - 2 additional Ex-Lax
#2 => 3- Drink 2 glasses of water and a Diurex
#3 => 4- Pour a whole bottle of honey or syrup down the front of your innermost diaper
#4 => 5- A full frozen pizza (full sized, no party pizzas)
#5 => 3- You must crawl for the remainder of the dare. You may stand three times per hours (make them count), though you may not take any steps. Each time you stand beyond 3 and each step you take earns you a FAIL slip
#6 => 1- For the rest of the dare, you may skip three instances where you would have to drink a glass of water (one skip per glass, you don’t get to skip the whole thing for one skip).
#7 => 2- Drink one glass of water and take one Diurex
#8 => 1- For the rest of the dare, you must suck on a pacifier unless you are eating or drinking
#9 => 4- 15 Glasses
#10 => 6- Decisions… Order delivery food—you may cover up any way you want, and you may remove any obvious bondage (and only obvious bondage—still no cleaning up or anything else). The bondage does not need to be replaced (you’re free!), and you receive a PASS slip. OR, make a meal of your choice, leave the delivery guy out of this, and receive a FAIL slip. Your choice. Regardless, tack on a glass of water and a Diurex for good measure.
#11 => 1- If you wish, you may complete one of the mini-challenges that you’ve already finished a second time. If you pass, you get two PASS slips instead of one, but if you fail you get two FAIL slips instead of one.
#12 => 3- Rest for the hour—any glasses of water you would be required to drink this hour are waived (this does not affect the glasses from Roll #9)
#13 => 2- Squat (not kneel) in the corner for the next hour. Each time you leave the squatting position during the next hour you receive a FAIL slip

I put int bold the tasks that should be very difficult. I will report to you here, with picts when done.
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk