Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked By Law: Which Gender?

If a law passed that a certain gender had to be naked everywhere all the time, which gender would you prefer it to be an why?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:07 AM   #2
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe not a full-time law...but I think there should be a law that any woman can require any single man to strip naked for her at any time. Maybe put a limit to the number of people that can be present or something.

Engaged or married men are not bound by this requirement, however, their fiancé or wife can give consent for them to be stil bound by this law if she desires.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yourchoice for this post:
Old 11-03-2019, 12:15 AM   #3
hunniesweet

i’d like this law to apply to females. it’d be exciting to have to be naked constantly under law, though perhaps a bit chilly in the winter. maybe even an amendment to the law that we have to listen to males while naked as well.
hunniesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:45 AM   #4
esatyr

Talking Naked Attraction

That law is already being applied here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php

😝

nudism/exhibitionism/voyeurism/going commando, JOI, games/competitions/dice/chance, body writing, switch
bondage, role play
humiliation/degradation, collar/leash, pain/torture, pee/poo/mess/swirly/ass-to-mouth/diapers/enema/laxative/fisting/gaping/stretching, screen sharing/pw/exposure/social suicide/friends/family/cuckold, x-dressing/feminization/head shaving, hypnosis, blackmail, sensory deprivation, breastfeeding, illegal
esatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:13 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
If a law passed that a certain gender had to be naked everywhere all the time, which gender would you prefer it to be an why?
I would want it to be men so I could be naked full time I hate clothes .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 03:56 PM   #6
hot_nick20

Now, well, i'm straight, but at least when it comes to voyeurism/watching people, i'm definitly bicurious, so as far as that is concerned, either would be fine.

However ... i men had to be naked by law, that would also mean that i'd have to be naked, and i'm not sure i (or anyone else, lol) would like that. So that's a tough one. But in the end, i think i'd go with the women. I get to watch and spare me the embarassment.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:26 PM   #7
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

As a straight male, I'd love for all women to be naked... But for the practicality and safety of all people, especially women, I'd prefer it to be men. If men are naked and exposed, I feel like they'd be less likely to act on a woman in an inappropriate way. If all women were naked, I feel like uninvited inappropriate actions would take place and harm women, which I would want no part of in my society.
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Closet Crossdresser for this post:
Old 11-05-2019, 10:41 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

In history women have been held back to much. I don't think it would be fair to force this on them now.
Sorry guys but payback is a bitch, this would be the time that all men will need to be naked. Us guys then can learn what the girls have been going through. Im sure we will get a bunch of cat calling.

Last edited by rhl; 11-05-2019 at 10:44 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 11-06-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
In history women have been held back to much. I don't think it would be fair to force this on them now.
Sorry guys but payback is a bitch, this would be the time that all men will need to be naked. Us guys then can learn what the girls have been going through. Im sure we will get a bunch of cat calling.
This would be an interesting idea for a story: The government is mostly female and a law is enacted to make men go naked so that they can learn how it feels. Can't say I'd blame them!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 11-07-2019, 03:12 PM   #10
Damaris

For sure men, because then it would apply to me. I think the personal humiliation of having to expose myself on a daily basis would trump anything else.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #11
Sismaster

would be a bit hard to hide the boners for men if they would get this

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:04 PM   #12
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I think male. Mainly because you could always see when a guy is aroused. Thus not leaving anyone wondering if they are thinking dirty or not.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:18 PM   #13
Aalexunderwood

Women. I think that it should only apply to women that are either unmarried or unowned, as i think that their husbands/masters should dictate their clothing.

Owned by shadew21

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/RDS5sUZq

Switch, mainly sub. Looking for dom.

My toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90687

Ask Me Anything Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3776116
Aalexunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 01:27 PM   #14
rusty54

I would say men because women would be perceived as more powerful

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92050

DM me for kik

Please send me humiliating PM dares
rusty54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:57 PM   #15
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Some of you guys would doom our whole gender to permanent nudity if there was an official vote! Who's side are you on?!

Advertisements
Kink Talk