Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-30-2020, 05:19 AM   #1
KitiKat

Female 20/trans-female/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in US (beginner)

20/trans-female/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in US (beginner)

Hello! Im Kitii, and this will be my ad searching for a fitting dom/domme. First things first, I will split this ad into multiple parts, please be sure to read all of them thoroughly before responding to it. Without further ado, Part 1:

1. Who Am I?

I am Kait, I am a 20 year old transgirl sub. I am pre-op and pre-HRT currently, so thats something to keep in mind. In play, Im new to s/m dynamics, though ive done some solo play, so im not completely oblivious. Outside play, I enjoy video games, music, writing, and I am very passionate about each of these things. Im not currently employed or in school, so as of right now, I have a very flexible schedule for any play or activities! But enough about me, what about you?

2. Who are you?

Well, I figure If you came this far, theres a fair chance you are a dom/domme, and in the case im correct, this part should more or less describe you. Im looking for a dom/domme who is willing to teach a new sub ropes and will ease into things. Im looking for a dom/domme who is not cruelly strict or demanding, but firmly gentle. This means you will not push my limits. Im simply looking for someone who sees the dynamic as not just a sub/dom relationship, but a friendship as well. I figure if you can dominate someone, why couldnt you just talk about mundane things with them as well?

3. My toys!

Recently, I was lucky enough to get my hands on some toys that could make any play much more fun! These toys can be found in this list!
-A 7 inch dildo
-A set of 3 plugs of varying sizes
-A flogger
-A long piece of soft rope
-2 sets of handcuffs
-A collar and leash
-A blindfold
-A ball gag
-A fleshlight
-A small wand vibe
-A chastity device (Doesn't fit quite correctly)

I Imagine there would be plenty of opportunities to employ any of these toys during play!

4. Some Extra stuff

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Light anal, Plugs, Public tasks, Short term denial, forced orgasms, faproulettes/dice dares, BDSM games, Little space, bladder control, diapers

Dislikes: Long term denial, Ruined orgasms, humiliation, online exposure, moderate/severe pain, toothpaste, Rough anal

Limits: Blackmail, anything involving friends/family, beastiality, degradation, extreme pain, body mods, pics and videos to strangers, anything unsafe or illegal, anything damaging to my physical or mental health.

Just some extra info that didnt fit into those other sections. I would like to start gentle, and I need a dom/domme to understand that. Another important thing is I need to warm up to start sending pictures. They are not in my limits, but It will take me some time to send any pictures that are NSFW in any capacity, and probably a little longer for videos. How long? That depends on how well we get along. Might be a day or two, might be a few weeks. I hope for both our sakes, we get comfortable quickly of course!

Another thing, just because I feel this may need clarification. I am trans, male to female. I currently have a dick. Im not on hormones right now (likely to change very soon), so no breasts but I was blessed to have a femininely shaped body and face, so theres at least that. Note, that being trans is NOT being a sissy. I go by female pronouns.

And finally, the last bullet point!

5. How to Apply

You made it to the end, and how glad I am to see that! To apply to be my dom/domme, all I require is an answer to a few basic questions. Those questions can be found below!

-Your Name? Im Kait
-Your Age? Im 20
-What you seek in a sub?
-What about my ad caught your interest?
-Alternate form of reaching you (Skype, Kik, Discord, Etc)
-Favorite Color? (Mine is Pastel Pink :3)

Your choice to reply to this ad, or PM me your answers to the above questions. From there, we can talk on another messaging service.

But either way, I will get back to everyone who gives me a reply! Thank you for sticking around, and I look forward to meeting all you potential dom/dommes!

Last edited by KitiKat; 11-30-2020 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:13 AM   #2
yourMaster69

Default Dom for you

Your Name? Im Rahul
-Your Age? Im 24
-What you seek in a sub?
Who obey my rules/who follow my order/who is frank with me/who is loyal & honest
-What about my ad caught your interest?
1- you have many toys
2- your maximum likes match with me
-Alternate form of reaching you (Skype, Kik, Etc)
I prefer kik. My kik id : crisrahul
-Favorite Color? (Mine is Black:3)

Advertisements
Kink Talk