Default Female submissive

Good morning.

I am 44 almost 45 years old.
I normally write ads about switch side.
But Domme side is filled with amazing people

It's often hard to find that right fit.
One person you can feel comfortable enough to let everything out with

I believe in full open communication.
Need a honest person. I don't care if married or not.
I am bisexual woman
I am a wiccan.
I have Domme side fulfilled.
So really looking for missing elements of other side of me. Let me explain.

I've been in lifestyle for over 20 years
As Domme 10 years so I'm experienced offline and online. I live in USA Kentucky.

I do have a child I'll not do anything Infront of.
That said.

I'm a real person looking for real things. If not going to go 100% in this is not for you.

I believe dynamics are meant to be similar as marriage faithful loyal loving caring.
Filled with respect and with communication.
With our those pillers one truly cannot form a good dynamic.
I don't care if from another country that doesn't matter to me I'm not shallow about appearance or anything like that.

My sub kinks I'm a sub, slave, little , pet, extreme masochist, love bondage, water sports, love wax play, degraded, some aspects of humiliation.

I'm very open person like open book am very kind. Naturally I can never be mean to people unless they deserve it.

Limits are simple face slapping, needles, underage, beastie, being shared with Doms, blackmail, fake people, anything illegal, broken bones, feces, vomit, blood........

Otherwise willing to try many things with the right person. But don't come to me if looking for one time and quit.
I'm looking for something long term. Something fulfilling. I've many toys and like making them am huge with diy projects. Eventually thru trust I'm looking for something TPE love hypnosis play as well I've many things I love that have not added if you think fit. I talk here on Google chat and Kik as well as discord. Thank you kindly for reading this all the way thru. Hope you all have a good day and happy tasking thank you again.
Switchbabe44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk