Old 10-30-2022, 01:58 PM   #1
Plaything77

Default Toy set up and live seen

Hi so I have been involved in kink on and off for last 10 years through relationships. Starting with light pain to fenisiastion and cum eating. Really enjoying Getdare and the opportunity to explore new areas of kink.

Have talked about having a dom but just dont have the time commitment required especially living in shared accommodation so need help on two things.

1) Alot of dares involve toys what basic starter toys should I get to involve in more tasks and push myself

2) always wanted to take part in anonymous live kink especially glory holes, dogging and really want to experience bukkake. Live in London come across some dodgy sites about going to freds back yard but wondering of their are safe meet up communities in the city??

Open to: bondage, wax, lace, mild exposure/ semi public, hidden public, dancing/singing, scat
Limits:
pain, illegal, full public, personal life, face

kik: pboy292
Plaything77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk