Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 12-06-2022, 05:18 AM   #16
sluttymeowmeow

I was quite busy due to examinations but had some time between two so I asked R if she wanted to play with me. My hair had grown out messily and I was quite unkempt since I was only studying for a while. She wanted to take me out on a Friday night to a lesbian bar and play with me and show me off. I shaved my body smooth for her left my armpits hairy the way she likes. I wore a short bodycon skirt and a blue front open lacy bralette. I wore this with a coat and combat boot. I put my favourite pink plug in my ass. I tried giving myself a flattop with the home shaver but failed. I cleaned the whole thing up and went smooth. I did not put on any make up she does not like it.

She greeted me at the bar with a dirty tongue kiss. I love it when her tongue fucks my mouth. While kissing me she put her hands under my skirt to check if I'm smooth panty less and plugged. Her fingers were coated in my pussy juice as she kissed me and moved her hands to my bald smooth head wiping my juices there. She got me a drink and spit in it. I only drink things with her spit. She took me to the toilet and we were in a stall together. She tongue fucked my mouth hard while choking me and fingering me. then she shoved me to my knees and i crawled under her skirt while she rode my face. She loved rubbing her clit on my bald head. She came all over my face. I wore it proudly as we left the club.

We walked to my apartment. It was too cold for any type of public exposure. When we got to the apartment, I stripped per her command and made her a whiskey sour. She loves watching me use the shaker naked as it my tits, tummy and ass jiggle and bounce. As she sipped her drink, I massaged her feet and kissed them and sucked them to show her I worshipped her. It made my pussy very wet. I love it when she pushes her foot onto my whole face so I can worship it. I lay flat as she played with me using her feet. Letting her soles tease my clit and rub my pussy. Making me lick the pussy juice of her feet. Then she made me get on all fours and fucked me in my pussy using her purple strapon and stroked my clit. I begged her so I could cum. Afterwards, I knelt in the tub while she pissed on me and my bald head. It was super fun. After soaping and rinsing she left after tongue fucking my mouth.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 12:44 AM   #17
sluttymeowmeow

Default Slutty time at the gym

I have been extremely busy with work lately. I always get extra horny when stressed. R was busy and my KMF was not visiting my city so I had to make do. I usually dress super slutty at the gym. I do think it makes me workout better. I was also craving some cock. I went yesterday wearing peach leggings a size too small and a pastel blue sports bra. I remove the cups so my nipples will show and always go a size down. My head was freshly shaved as I love the glistening bald dome look when I'm sweaty and my pits are hairy. I did a few upper body exercises in lewd positions while recording myself. I love masturbating to my own recordings. Yesterday, I was really craving cock and wanted a good hard fuck. There's this dark tall rather strong and thick man at the gym who I have seen looking at me. We are friends of sorts. I know where he works and that he's single and 31. I went to him after I had finished my workout of thee day at about 9pm. I asked him very directly if he wanted to hookup with me. He looked surprised but nodded. We picked up our things and started walking to my place. I filled him in on my kinks. He didn't say much but nodded. I was so wet while we were walking.

The moment we shut the door behind us after entering my apartment he put me on my knees. Stroked my bare head with one hand and thumbed my lip with his other. I sucked on his thumb while he pulled down my sports bra to make my fat titties hang out of it it. I watched as he played with my nipples. He then dropped his shorts. His cock was straining his sports compression underwear. It was clearly very thick and large. Possibly my largest. It was making my mouth water and it smelt all sweaty and musky.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:28 AM   #18
sluttymeowmeow

Sorry, it's been a while. I was super busy with my thesis but I'm back now. I went to Germany for a short holiday and Berlin has the best kinky lesbian scene I have experienced in my life. I had joined a few chat groups before leaving and met up with a lot of people generally and for kinky hookups. I was there for about 3 weeks. The first hookup I experienced was with a mixed-race domina with a piss and humiliation fetish. We started chatting on a forum and met up at this lesbian play club which was more of a bar really. She was extremely tall and had both nipples pierced. She had the firmest ripe baby orange-sized tits and an athletic figure with a shorn fade and nose ring. She was super hot. We discussed our preferences at the bar and got started. I wore a bodycon short skirt and bralette top with peep toes. My ass was plugged as per her instructions before we met. I had red lipstick on. I was carrying all my toys and my electric shaver.

She took me to the toilet, pushed me up against the full length mirror and put her hand under skirt to check if I was shaved with a landing strip as she asked and had my ass plugged. I was already sticky and wet. After check and slipping a finger in she tasted my wetness on her finger and told me I really was a good paki slut. She pinned my hands on the wall besides the mirror on both sides and started kissing my neck and grinding into me. I love it when my lace covered pussy grinds on heavy rough denim. The friction really turns me on. Anybody could come in and see me being such a wanton slut. It adds to the thrill for me. She then slipped a choker necklace out of her bag and said - as long as we play together I have to wear it.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-14-2023 at 11:36 PM.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:13 AM   #19
sluttymeowmeow

Default Update -

Hi - Lately, I have been craving cock a lot, so I decided to play with some doms I met online and one I met at the gym. I enjoy giving bald-headed blowjobs a lot. Something about warm cum all over my face and bald head just dripping. I met T at the gym. He was over 6 ft, a black man with a buzzcut early 30s. He used to work out late at night like me. He was thick, sturdy and well-built. I am quite the exhibitionist slut at the gym, and I made sure he noticed me. He was quiet and took everything in but never lecherous, always in control. Last Friday, I wore light blue cycling shorts and a light blue cross-back sports bra that couldn't quite contain my curvy tits with a light blue lacy choker with a bell. My hair was a bit grown out from the crew top I was sporting. It contrasted well with my feminine features and body. I also always workout plugged (ass).

He noticed me and I requested him to assist me with my weighted squats. I ground my ass into his cock and looked up at him. I'm sure he could smell my wetness. He said oh this is how it is and I just nodded at him. He turned around to make sure nobody was watching and cupped my pussy over the cycling shorts. There was a wet spot. I wasn't wearing any panties. I looked up at him and told him I wanted to be a good girl and please him. He made me finish my squat set. Then told me to get my stuff and meet him out front. We talked about my kinks and his kinks at the juice shop. He asked me if I had my things and wanted to come over. We went in his car. As he drove he fondled my tits with one hand and played with my nipples. He lived in a semi detached two story. He told me that he'd always noticed me but didn't know I was this kinky.

We enter and he helps me set my stuff down. I am unbearable wet and can't stop crossing my legs. I take my shoes off. I kneel at the couch waiting for him. He brings us some water and says I'm a natural submissive. He sits on the couch in front of me. He kisses me with both hands on my face and fucks my mouth with his tongue. I'm so wet. I beg him to let me worship his cock. He slaps my face lightly and says not yet, baby. I whine. I nuzzle his cock through him gym shorts. I love the smell. musk and fresh sweat. He is hard. He rubs his hands through my head and says he'd like to play with my hair too.

He presses my head into his shorts clad cock and tells me to start rubbing my clit. He then takes off the shorts. He has a beautiful cock. Thick, uncut, precum oozing. He knows I am mesmerized. He asks me if I'll take daddy's cock like a good girl. I nod. He knows I am drooling. I kiss and suck the tip. Lick it all over. Flatten my tongue and start taking him in. He runs his hands all over my scalp. He starts controlling the speed of my face fucking and going in deeper. I know my pussy is dripping. I cup his balls and massage them. He then takes his cock out shiny with my spit and uses it to slap my face. I love a good cock slapping. He tells me I have a very innocent face for someone who is such a depraved slut. I beg him for more as I put his balls in my mouth and try to worship them. He puts his cock back in my mouth and I keep my hands behind my back as he takes a picture of me on knees with my legs spread to show my dripping pussy as I suck his big thick uncut cock. He shaves a line through the top of my head with clippers with his cock in my mouth. He makes me stick my tongue out while he cums all over my face and in my mouth.

As the cum dries on my face and scalp he commands me to stand up and strip. Then I bend over in front of him with my legs spread so he can examine my plugged ass and dripping pussy. He said he didn't know dykes could crave black cock. I beg for his cock in all my holes. He spanks me while my thighs get sticky from my pussy juice. He tells me to crawl to his full size mirror in the bedroom and wait on all fours. I love looking at myself so depraved. Drying cum on my face and head with a roughly shaved strip. Tits hanging. Pussy juice dripping. He puts two fingers in my pussy and makes me taste myself. I suck his fingers clean off my juices. I am begging for his cock. He brings my vibrating wand on my clit as he enters my pussy. He puts the wand away every time I am close to cumming. He wants to see me beg. He spanks my ass between strokes.
He cums. After he cums in me he makes me kneel in front of the mirror with my legs spread so I can see his cum leak out of my pussy. He told me to scoop it out and suck my fingers clean. Then he made me lap up the cum and pussy juice that had leaked onto the floor.

As I knelt with my legs spread in front of the mirror, he said be a good girl for daddy and shaved this ratty mess off while handing me the clippers. He filmed as I made long strokes. I had shaved about half till he took over. He asked me how I looked. I said I looked like a desperate slut. He used his foot to rub my pussy while shaving the rest of my head and brows. After I cleaned my juices from his foot with my mouth he decided it was time to fuck my ass. I had been plugged for 14 hours so I was tight. I got on all fours and enjoyed seeing myself as a bald fuckpig. He pulled out my plug and stuffed it in my mouth. My face to the floor ass in the air as he lubed up and fucked my ass till cum was leaking out of it.

I'm quite spent so he carries me to the bathroom and deposits me in the tub as he takes a piss all over me and rubs his cock on my bald head. He hoses me down and washes me clean. He then uses a regular razor to make sure my head is smooth. After wrapping me in a towel, he puts the TV on for me and puts one of his t-shirts on me. We eat some pizza and go to bed.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 05-03-2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06-15-2023, 09:28 AM   #20
sluttymeowmeow

I continued hanging out with T because of his beautiful cock. He was busy with work, so he couldn't meet for two weeks. We finally took an extended kinky weekend together in Tenerife. 4 days of Kinky fun in the sun. We had a very early morning flight, so I went over to his place at night. We ate dinner and discussed the itinerary. I ate topless. He then checked all the clothes and toys I had packed. He wanted me to wear a cotton swing dress on the flight. No bra no panties only my buttplug. My hair is presently in an undercut of sorts. In order to make the airport humiliating for me he shaves into a male-pattern baldness cut while I am on my knees sucking his cock. I love sucking his cock. Feeling his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I love begging him to slap my worthless face with his thick uncut veiny cock.

Going through security is extra humiliating for me as my ass is plugged with a jewelled metal plug. I strip naked in the side room and the lady officer checks the plug and smirks. My pussy is shaved bald except for a landing strip. Before we get to the gate, we head to a coffee shop where T or as I call him (daddy) gets some eggs and toast. I just want some iced matcha. I am not allowed to drink my beverages plain so daddy has me take my cup into the toilet and pee in it. I drink my pissy matcha as he fondles tits on top my dress with his arm around me. The third seat of our row is empty so I settle my head on his lap as the seat belt sign goes off. He lets me cum with his fingers while covering me with the blanket but encourages me to be loud to embarrass me. They dim the lights since it is a red-eye flight and he makes me suck his cock under the blanket. He is in black sweats and a hoodie. I fall asleep nuzzling his cock through his sweats. He puts my collar on as we land and take a cab to our airbnb.

After our nap he wakes up hard. It is a duplex airbnb by the beach. He takes me to the balcony of the bedroom. He is hard and I prep his cock with my mouth. He bends me over the railing while fucking me so we can enjoy the view of the beach. I clean his cock in my mouth and drink his piss like a good fuckslut. He then tells me to get dressed for brunch. I keep my choker on and put on my a lace bralette with thong bikini bottoms and a denim skirt on it with flip flops and my plugged ass.

We cycle to the cafe. My pussy is flashing everyone. The thong going straight through my pussy lips. We get an outdoor table. He commands me to take a tit out of my bralette as we eat and be nonchalant. My pussy is dripping. I eat a smoothie bowl and he has a breakfast sandwich with an omelet. People stare and I get incredibly turned on but he does not allow me touch myself. After this we go to a nude beach. I lay out our towels and he films me as I strip myself. I take off his shirt and get on my knees to slide off his trunks. His cock makes my mouth water but he does not allow me to suck him off yet. He sprays me with sunscreen and I massage him with it. We just lay there for a while. I get a soak in as well. People notice my plugged ass and a lesbian couple talks to daddy about me. We then get some stuff from a convenience store. Daddy makes me go inside in just my wet bralette and thong bottoms, the chill from the ac hardens my nipples even more.

When we get to the villa the sun is setting.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 06-19-2023 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-20-2023, 02:47 AM   #21
sluttymeowmeow

There is a hose and tap outside the villa's entrance by the beach so we can wash the sand off. Daddy makes me strip and get on all fours as he hoses me down. I need to piss and poo and I tell him. He makes me squat in an alcove by the beach and play with pussy as I take a poo then clean my ass and plug it but I'm not allowed to cum. I walk into the villa nude and help wash Daddy in the shower then wash myself. He makes dinner with the groceries as I take a nap. He has a big evening planned.

After we eat dinner he sets up a live stream. I am nude and collared with fresh light makeup and some shimmery gloss. I kneel in anticipation with my knees spread and my hands folded behind my head so I can present my tits and stick my tongue out. Daddy is bare chest with jeans while he preps. He brings out my electric shaver, some razors, water, oil and a can of cream. He likes showing me off on live streams but doesn't like letting others use me when he plays with me. I thank him by kissing his feet and nuzzling them. He commands me to look up at him. He tells me he's gonna shave me smooth. He unbuttons his pants and I am waiting for his cock he makes me beg for it. He puts his cock in my mouth and I take it deep as he cuts the longer bits off with a scissor. My hands are behind my back. As he pulls out his precum mixed with my saliva drips on my chest. He slaps my face with his cock. Smearing our juices all over it as it worship his balls with my mouth. He then grabs the electric shaver and cleanly takes all my hair off. Taking my brows too. He scrapes my head clean off all the stubble and wipes me down. He then rubs oil all over my smooth dome. I love his hands on my bald scalp. He rubs his cock on it too nothing turns me on that much. He cums all over my bald scalp. He eats out my pussy and lets me cum as reward that night.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 06-20-2023 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2023, 06:39 AM   #22
sluttymeowmeow

I recently went clubbing as a kinky trans lesbian first date. I feel much safer in gay clubs. My date was a medium height b cup trans butch woman in her late 30s. I wore a tube top with a visible lace halter bralette and tight skinny jeans so my muffin top was sticking out with a leather choker. She thought it was hot and wanted to use it to humiliate me. I had a fresh short mohawk and hoop earrings. No makeup. Knee High boots no heel. We met at a taco shop beforehand to discuss our kinks. I started getting wet because she was touching me casually, especially stroking my head.

We grinding and groping at the club and drinking vodka sodas. She tongue kissed me hard and fucked my mouth on the dancefloor with one leg between my thighs. I was practically humping her and she kept calling me her pet. She loved grabbing my tummy as she ground herself against me.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:57 AM   #23
sluttymeowmeow

She pushed me against the corridor near the toilets and fingered me. I was so desperate to cum. I was begging and grinding my needy pussy against her hand. She allowed me to cum and made me clean her fingers in my mouth. She then took me into a toilet stall. She pulled my tits out of my top and pushed me to my knees. She raked her nails across the shaved parts of my scalp as I nuzzled her cock over her skirt and begged to worship it. She allowed me to worship it after recording me beg. I sucked and licked and got my face slapped with her cock. She finally came on my tits and made me lick the cum off my nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymeowmeow View Post
I recently went clubbing as a kinky trans lesbian first date. I feel much safer in gay clubs. My date was a medium height b cup trans butch woman in her late 30s. I wore a tube top with a visible lace halter bralette and tight skinny jeans so my muffin top was sticking out with a leather choker. She thought it was hot and wanted to use it to humiliate me. I had a fresh short mohawk and hoop earrings. No makeup. Knee High boots no heel. We met at a taco shop beforehand to discuss our kinks. I started getting wet because she was touching me casually, especially stroking my head.

We grinding and groping at the club and drinking vodka sodas. She tongue kissed me hard and fucked my mouth on the dancefloor with one leg between my thighs. I was practically humping her and she kept calling me her pet. She loved grabbing my tummy as she ground herself against me.
Old 10-26-2023, 05:26 AM   #24
sluttymeowmeow

I met a lesbian couple at the gym who were looking for a third. I had never done this before so I was quite excited. We flirted for a few days and then they approached me. We discussed all our kinks first. I went to their place on Saturday at about 4pm. I am wearing a simple sundress low cut no panties and a white lacy bralette with halter straps under a full length puffer jacket. I get to their place and take my jacket off. They offer me a drink (campari soda). N is about 5'10 slightly heavy set very well muscled caucasian with a bristly pixie cut, small tits both nipples pierced and a shaved pussy. T is shorter, softer bigger boobs about my height and a natural pussy. She is half Irish and half Pakistani with the sexiest nose ring and bob cut. After some flirting and gentle touching I was wet. I got on my knees and knelt before them. I was ready to worship pussy.

I first started by kissing T's bare feet and nibbling her toes and N and her started making out. T was in a wrap dress. She quickly unbuttoned her wrap dress and N put her mouth on her tits. T then grabbed my face with both hands and started aggressively grinding her pussy against it. I loved her smell and taste. I loved that she was using my face like that. I made her cum and thanked her for the privilege of tasting and smelling her wonderful pussys. Then I ate out N and made her cum too. My duty was to make sure they had both cum at least once. T then slipped off my sundress and started tongue fucking my mouth. She loved tasting herself and N on me. As she did T was recording us. My bare pussy was glistening the whole time and I kept begging her to touch it but she said good sluts are patient. T then brought out a plug, lubed it up and put it in my ass. They took off my bralette and told me to lay on the bed. N sat on my face and T started eating my pussy and fingering me. I couldn't cum until I made N cum. N ground her pussy and asshole all over my face. I made her cum with a screaming orgasm. Then T made me cum. After this I got on all fours and ate T's pussy while N fucked my pussy with a strap on.

We just made out and cuddled in bed for a bit. I loved the smell of all our juices in the air. Their juices and mine smeared over me. They then decided it was time to scalp me. They knew about my fetish beforehand and enjoyed it too. I kneeled in the living room as T started with some scissors and N recorded us. We were all naked. She first cut me some bangs then tongue fucked me hard. N then gave me a male pattern baldness cut. She shaved the middle with a razor and then decided it was time to humiliate me in public with it. I wear my sundress and coat and they get dressed. I don't put on any bra or panties per their instructions and we walk to the nearest dive bar.

They buy me a drink and we sit on high stools around a table. I hike my dress up as I sit so my bare pussy is against the seat. T slides a hand under my dress to fondle my pussy and N starts playing with my tits over my dress. I can't help moan because it just feels so good. I like it when people watch me be used. They both took turns kissing me till I was so wet I was practically slipping off the chair. They took me to the toilet. I bent overin a stall and ate out N's pussy while T fucked my pussy. It was the reverse of what happened earlier. My bald dome and face were glistening with pussy juice and there was a giant stain on my dress. I still went out and did some dancing and ground my ass like a good slut. Then we walked back to their place where I sucked on a suction dildo on my knees with my legs spread and one hand on my clit and T shaved what was left off my hair with clippers and N filmed. They shaved my brows too. Then T put the strap on onto her front lower leg and I humped like a dog while eating her pussy. After cumming, I knelt on the shower floor, legs spread hands behind my back tongue out almost wagging like a bitch in heat and they pissed on me all over my naked body bald head and face. I enjoyed that golden shower so much N put her foot between my legs and let me hump her pussy. I slept naked between them and returned home in th morning. It was a great weekend.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 10-30-2023 at 08:36 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 08:00 AM   #25
sluttymeowmeow

T came over for new year's. He is over 6 ft, a black man with a buzzcut early 30s. He started the day by taking me to the barbershop in a tube dress no bra or panties under a full body parka. I was given a bihawk by a curious young barber who couldn't resist running his hands over the smooth bits. T offered him my mouth. I was wet since morning and so ready to suck some cut white cock. He came in seconds and I licked him up in the backroom as T watched. T then bent me over the massage/waxing bed and fucked my pussy with one hand on my neck. He came in me and left me panting. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and pulled the dress over my body. We went to the liquor store to pick up some party supplies. He had invited 3 of his friends over. We reach home by 4pm. We set up the drinks and snacks and he sets me up to shave my pussy for tonight. He records it. He runs an electric shaver over it first leaving me dripping. Then he shaves it bald with a razor and eats me out till I cum. I am instructed to dry off after a show and present myself. He chooses a white bralette corset for me with a mini skirt. he prefers to let my tiny belly hang over it. my pits are not shaved. I am barefoot and we have the heating turned out. The guests are his cousin, Z, a tall thick black man and a lesbian couple. R and S are both Scandinavian with small boobs and tall height. One has short blonde hair buzzed and the other has a bob with a shaven nape and nipple piercing. I am the shortest person in the room. I am also the most naked.

Z arrives first I greet him by kneeling and kissing his shoes as instructed by T. He squeezes my tits and roughly cups my pussy to check my wetness after I stand. I greet R and S the same way. I kneel with my mouth open and they all spit in my mouth and then T puts the plug in my mouth to get it ready and wet. I bend over and he inserts it. I'm dripping pussy juice down my thighs. R sees this and tells me I can hump her leg after getting everyone a drink. I pour out the drinks and start humping her leg like a bitch in heat. The leather of her brown knee-high boots is shiny with my pussy juice. She tells me to bark or she won't let me cum. I bark like a bitch in heat while T records it and S strokes my bihawk with her nails. I clean my juices from her boot with my tongue and thank her for letting me cum. She then drags me under her skirt and uses my mouth face and head to cum. I loved being used by her so roughly.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 01-07-2024 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-06-2024, 03:06 AM   #26
sluttymeowmeow

I have had a new owner for a while now. He is 35 and a daddy dom. He had recently moved to my city as part of a temporary posting. He is biracial, tall with a muscular dad bod. A circumcised, girthy cock. He likes choosing my clothes and likes the clothing rules list I made for slutty slaves. He loves making me wear short dresses with crotchless tights. I must cook and eat healthy meals. No junk food, no alcohol, certainly no drugs. I must exercise 6x a week in our gym. We met in the laundry room of our apartment complex. He saw me reading nasty smut, and we got talking. I'm expected to be ready to service Daddy at any time. Being in service to him is so deeply satisfying. I love being his pathetic little whore. When I break rules I get swift discipline no ifs ands or buts. This always involves spanking. I'm inherently deeply slutty. I love giving him head. I love directly bringing him so much pleasure. I belong on my knees for him.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:06 AM   #27
sluttymeowmeow

When we met I had longish black hair. But his experience with slaves was that they did best in very short haircuts. Hair is a vanity and an attachment that slaves shouldn't have. There was something extremely submissive and humiliating for a slave pressing her chin to chest and accepting his clippers gnawing off her pride and joy...it kept slaves in their place. When they stood up with hair tumbling down and felt the damage, they began to understand that he owned them and could do whatever pleased with them. This matched my hair shave fetish as well.

Very short haircuts seemed to accentuate and draw out their submission. Besides it was so much fun chopping off their long pretty locks while they cried. Not a single one ever refused him. Every slave he'd had was kept in a buzzcut - occasionally he might let it grow out a bit just so he could shave it unceremoniously off. Their tears and begging only egged him on. Afterwards he'd fuck their tearful bald head, then their butt, and finally their sopping wet cunts.

I was very excited about this. He wanted to arouse me further he wanted to make it a surprise. The first time he shaved me, I was confused when he brought out clippers and scissors. I thought perhaps he wanted me to give him a haircut but my arms were firmly bound down.

"Today is haircut day.....for you," he told me. He liked to help take care of his possession sometimes. He bathed me every night, taking special care to scrub down my unreleased nether regions. Once a week he applied hot wax from mound to rosebud so that I was completely bare down there. So I thought maybe this haircut was part of the way he groomed me. He slapped my face hard. Daddy picked up the clippers - clippers! It had been a while. He pressed my chin to chest and began using the guard less clippers to shave me down. But I was also so wet. I moaned in sexual desperation and Daddy laughed.

He made quick work of the sides with his horrible clippers. How much damage they could wrought in such a short time! He stopped with my back and sides shaved off but the top still long. He untied me and took me over his lap for a very hard spanking. Then he pressed me into a kneel on my stinging red ass and shoved his swollen cock down my throat while he made quick work of shaving off the top still using the guard less clippers! He then pinned me onto the bed and fucked me very roughly. He even let me cum and when I did it was so intense I saw stars.

Every other Sunday like clockwork I had to set up the chair and bring him the supplies and ask him to shave me like the bald slut slave I was. After two weeks, my buzz was maybe a 2. There was no need to cut it so often. Except that he just loved putting me in my place by shaving off even that quarter inch I'd managed to grow. Some were down to the skin with a razor. he called those the 'baldy'. Being completely bald as compared to a 0 buzz actually made me even more submissive and pathetic. I walked around in my hairless head with a constantly pounding engorged cunt. Once I said how humiliating it was, "I bet you are," he replied. "I bet this baldy will help you remember your place every time you feel the wind against your bare head and every time you see yourself in the mirror." It would be so humiliating.

"In fact, I'm gonna keep you in a bald head for the foreseeable future," he told me. "To help you keep in touch with your slavehood." I was so aroused at being given my 0 shave and then unceremoniously being shaved all the way down ..it almost felt like I was gonna wet myself.

"Yes Daddy," I said. "Please will you fuck me?"

"You're such a pathetic whore... Look at you getting so aroused at being shaved bald," he said. But he obliged and shoved his big cock up my ass and I came from anal... That's how desperate I was. He finished up by pulling me ass up over a chair and giving me a hard spanking and then giving me a hug on his lap.

Quote:
I have had a new owner for a while now. He is 35 and a daddy dom. He had recently moved to my city as part of a temporary posting. He is biracial, tall with a muscular dad bod. A circumcised, girthy cock. He likes choosing my clothes and likes the clothing rules list I made for slutty slaves. He loves making me wear short dresses with crotchless tights. I must cook and eat healthy meals. No junk food, no alcohol, certainly no drugs. I must exercise 6x a week in our gym. We met in the laundry room of our apartment complex. He saw me reading nasty smut, and we got talking. I'm expected to be ready to service Daddy at any time. Being in service to him is so deeply satisfying. I love being his pathetic little whore. When I break rules I get swift discipline no ifs ands or buts. This always involves spanking. I'm inherently deeply slutty. I love giving him head. I love directly bringing him so much pleasure. I belong on my knees for him.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-11-2024 at 03:18 AM.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:18 AM   #28
sluttymeowmeow

Once I had a really short bob with an undercut and super short bangs.This time he took me to a barbershop for shave! He led me across the shop in front of all the men there in my very short dress with no underwear and he said loudly "we've decided to shave this mess off"

Soon I was caped up and sitting in the barbers chair with all eyes on me. Leering. I was so aroused already. I was soaking my dress. This humiliated me further... Being so turned on at the brutal public shearing I was about to get.

"So what are we doing?" the barber asked combing out the couple inches I had. "Take it all off to a 0," Daddy said. "Razor fade." the barber looked like he was about to eat a special treat. He didn't even ask for confirmation from me. He just went straight for the guard less clippers and pressed my chin to chest and started shaving me down, whistling as he went. Daddy's cock was so hard watching me get shaved down like this, knowing how humiliated and submissive I felt. My bald head and my short dress were a strange combination. There was a big stain of my wetness on the back of my dress.

"Wow that looks so much better," Daddy said enthusiastically. "So neat and tidy. What do you say to the barber?"

"Thank you Sir," I say to the barber, turning even more red. I can't wait to be out of there. Every emotion is plainly visible with no hair to hide behind. That's one reason Daddy loves it.

Back in the car he shoved my hairless head down to service him and he explodes in seconds.

"You just belong in this style," he told me. "No more growing it out for the foreseeable future."

Quote:
When we met I had longish black hair. But his experience with slaves was that they did best in very short haircuts. Hair is a vanity and an attachment that slaves shouldn't have. There was something extremely submissive and humiliating for a slave pressing her chin to chest and accepting his clippers gnawing off her pride and joy...it kept slaves in their place. When they stood up with hair tumbling down and felt the damage, they began to understand that he owned them and could do whatever pleased with them. This matched my hair shave fetish as well.

Very short haircuts seemed to accentuate and draw out their submission. Besides it was so much fun chopping off their long pretty locks while they cried. Not a single one ever refused him. Every slave he'd had was kept in a buzzcut - occasionally he might let it grow out a bit just so he could shave it unceremoniously off. Their tears and begging only egged him on. Afterwards he'd fuck their tearful bald head, then their butt, and finally their sopping wet cunts.

I was very excited about this. He wanted to arouse me further he wanted to make it a surprise. The first time he shaved me, I was confused when he brought out clippers and scissors. I thought perhaps he wanted me to give him a haircut but my arms were firmly bound down.

"Today is haircut day.....for you," he told me. He liked to help take care of his possession sometimes. He bathed me every night, taking special care to scrub down my unreleased nether regions. Once a week he applied hot wax from mound to rosebud so that I was completely bare down there. So I thought maybe this haircut was part of the way he groomed me. He slapped my face hard. Daddy picked up the clippers - clippers! It had been a while. He pressed my chin to chest and began using the guard less clippers to shave me down. But I was also so wet. I moaned in sexual desperation and Daddy laughed.

He made quick work of the sides with his horrible clippers. How much damage they could wrought in such a short time! He stopped with my back and sides shaved off but the top still long. He untied me and took me over his lap for a very hard spanking. Then he pressed me into a kneel on my stinging red ass and shoved his swollen cock down my throat while he made quick work of shaving off the top still using the guard less clippers! He then pinned me onto the bed and fucked me very roughly. He even let me cum and when I did it was so intense I saw stars.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-11-2024 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #29
sluttymeowmeow

After finishing my Phd, Daddy and I took a little trip to thailand. He wanted me to be his little beach slut. It had been a while since I had met him as well. We met directly at the Airport to take a connecting flight to Malaysia from where we would fly to thailand. He strictly dictated my packing list for maximum exposure and sluttiness. I wore a light pink cotton top that was almost sheer and a short fluncy white cotton skirt for the plane ride. Daddy allowed me to carry a jacket if I got cold but no panties or bra. My hair was buzzed into a crewcut with the sides and back shaved smooth and bald. We mostly slept on the flight but he fingered me and felt up my titties under the blanket. We also took some sneaky public exposure pictures. After getting to our beachside room in Phuket, daddy's first order of business was to put me on knees in the balcony and watch the sunset while I sucked his cock and he came on my face and in my mouth.

Daddy then let me take a nap. In the evening, I wore a sat slip dress with lace panels no underwear or bra with kitten heels. Daddy made me put on red lipstick and big earrings to offset my boyish haircut. We were going to a bar/club for dinner. He fondled me during the tuktuk ride and kept dropping the strap of my top. I was loving the exposure. We ate at a cute little thai place on the beach and focused on the meal because it was amazing. We walked around the street market and got some mango sticky rice before heading up to 7/11. They always have the cutest snacks and drinks in Asia and daddy knows they are my weakness. So he made me get on my knee and beg. It was sooo humiliating but my pussy was dripping. There were some hot Australian frat boys watching and that made me even wetter. Daddy then asked me to wait while he had a little chat with them. I always had a gangbang fantasy and daddy thought this would be the best time. 3 of those aussie men walked back to the villa with us. Daddy set up the camera and introduced me with my slut name, Lila. He explained my preferences and limits while I knelt on the floor with my legs spread and my hands behind my head to present my tis. My pussy was freshly waxed with a landing strip in anticipation of this holiday and my ass had been plugged. Daddy came to me first and put my collar around me. Then I kissed his feet and nuzzled his cock. He then made me rise and roughly fukced my mouth with his tongue leaving me breatthless.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 03-15-2024 at 10:41 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk