Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-30-2022, 03:27 AM   #1
sluttymeowmeow

Default Embracing my new Kinky Life

Hi,

I recently moved to a European country from South Asia, and I am finally living by myself. I am using this opportunity to embrace my kinky lifestyle and desires fully. Since I am not currently owned, I made some rules and routines for myself. These fulfil my primary kinks.

1. Masturbate a minimum of three times a day - I think all good slut slaves must be horny all the time. This helps. Sometimes I use materials sometimes just my imagination. Sometimes toys sometimes just grind my pussy on a chair.

2. I can never be fully dressed when I am at home. I have to follow clothing rules for sluts. I follow these rules set by Miss Aaliyah. I find them quite arousing. I also poop naked always.

3. I have a balcony. It has limited visibility. I use it for some exhibition tasks and dares I find on the forum. I would like to explore this kink more. Please add task suggestions if you have any ideas. I usually go naked or in slutty clothes. Flash my pussy/tits. Masturbate. Piss naked in the Balcony drain.

4. I am trying to become fitter and sexier. For that, I have some gym rules for myself. I go daily. Sometimes twice. I am only allowed to wear sports bras no tops. For yoga/pilates no bra only tank tops. I am only allowed to wear tights/bike shorts that show camel toe in bright or light colours. I film my workouts sometimes and watch them later and masturbate. I purposely perform certain lewd looking movements at gym. I am not allowed to shave my armpits only trim them. This would humiliate me further.

5. To become fitter and healthier, I don't eat non healthy food more than thrice a week. To remind myself of my place, I drink my first piss every morning naked. I like one embarrassing public cheat day a week that humiliates me. Like eating 12 doughnuts in a park while flashing my pet pussy.

6. I train my asshole once a week. I also go to the lesbian bar twice a month and have had a lot of vanilla sex as a result of it. I am also very very at eating pussy.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:
Old 10-13-2022, 05:13 AM   #2
sluttymeowmeow

Default Lifestyle Update

Hi,

I was recently on term break and used the opportunity to try out even more of my kinks and go deeper into the lifestyle.

1. I wet myself while wearing pastel blue leggings and went grocery shopping. I did get a lot of odd stares. I kept my mask on that day but all those stares made me wet. My camel toe was clearly visible because the fabric was wet and lightly coloured. I also have a meaty pussy. I wore the leggings with a sports bra and went after the gym.

2. I hooked up with 3 women as well. One was with an older short haired swedish woman I met on an app. She knew I was kinky and submissive as I had informed her. She had request I wear a butt plug as well.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:15 AM   #3
slaveforall23

the link with the clothes rules isnt working
dick size hard: 16cm soft: 6cm
slaveforall23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 08:42 AM   #4
danny_zero_00

Try getting some clothes that are at least a size or two too small and squeeze into them. Make sure you don't wear anything underneath them too! Bonus if they are almost see-through too.

For your balcony, how about going out there and lounging naked while reading a book for at least an hour.

Instead of masturbating three times a day, if you want to be horny all the time, just edge instead and do not orgasm. Also, increase the number of times you edge yourself from three to 10 See how long you can go without orgasming.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to danny_zero_00 for this post:
Old 10-13-2022, 10:06 PM   #5
sluttymeowmeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
Try getting some clothes that are at least a size or two too small and squeeze into them. Make sure you don't wear anything underneath them too! Bonus if they are almost see-through too.

I do follow these clothing rules. I will link them for reference.

For your balcony, how about going out there and lounging naked while reading a book for at least an hour.

Thanks. I'll try this today.

Instead of masturbating three times a day, if you want to be horny all the time, just edge instead and do not orgasm. Also, increase the number of times you edge yourself from three to 10 See how long you can go without orgasming.
I barely orgasm since I'm not a man. Masturbating for women doesn't always result in orgams.
Old 10-13-2022, 10:13 PM   #6
sluttymeowmeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveforall23 View Post
the link with the clothes rules isnt working
Hi these are the rules I follow - Miss Aaliyah made them.

1. Bras - If they are not slutty or sexy do not wear them. Going braless is great. Your nipples show and your titties move with you. Bralettes (Lace, sheer or mesh) are great as tops. I love wearing sexy fancy bras with slightly high waisted skirts as well. Bras are not a necessity but they are an accessory. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

2. Panties - Like bras they should be avoided unless they add aesthetic value or you are on your period. Anything that is not crotchless or a thong or a G string must not be worn. Shiny is good, lace is good and mesh is even better. Plain white are a necessity. Pull em up and wear them with pride.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

3. Workwear - If you can dress like a slut at work DO IT. Go a size smaller wherever possible.
Some ideas - Bodycon skirt with bra/ Bralette
Slutty dress sans panty and bra
No bra with sheer top and skirt
Bodysuit and sheer skirt

4. Swimwear - One piece swimsuits can be slutty too just choose the right one. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Swimsuit cover ups should be worn without a swim suit and should be used as dresses and tops. No high waisted bottoms. Your ass cheeks must be out and proud. YES to crochet, sequins, mesh, shiny stuff, fake leather, strapless tops, cutouts and latex. Wear bodysuits as swimsuits they become sluttier when wet.

5. Shorts - Skirts are ALWAYS better but these will do too. The shorter the better. Your ass cheeks should show and in some cases your pussy lips when you spread your legs. Light cotton shorts that are like tights work great to showcase your pussy lips. Lighter colours are better. Pussy juice and lips show. Distressed shorts are always great. Nothing that makes you look like an Upper east side mom unless you are into it. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

6. Skirts - wear these as much as possible with or without panties based on your dom's preference. Tight skirts can be short or medium length; loose have to be short unless they are mesh or sheer. Slits are fantastic. Make them if they don't come with. Stretchy fabrics are best. Denim does not always cling to the body. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

7. Leggings - Always to be worn without panties or with contrasting panties. Lighter colours are preferred due to pussy juices, pussy lips and contrasting panties. If they are low cut, pull your thong up to show it off. Try to make sure they are not too opaque. Do not wear long tops. Wear your long tops as dresses.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

8. Pants/Jeans - Best if avoided. You really want to do it without panties. It should be tight. Your camel toe HAS to be visible. It's so nice when the denim rubs against my wet puffy cunt.

9. Dresses - Great. Easy access. Short tight thin fabrics are great without anything underneath. Avoid T-shirt dress if they are not thin or short enough. I should be able to see your nipples poke through. Off-shoulder and sheer dresses are great. Bralette under sheer dresses if you want. Bodycon dresses and slits are hot af. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Tube dresses are very versatile, and cutouts are slutty. Avoid ruffles/high necks/Long sleeves. Strapless and tie-up strap dresses give great access. Square necks do great things for your tits.

10. Jumpsuits/rompers - a bit of a grey area, tbh. You will have to see if it is slutty enough. Easier to show tits and legs.

11. Tops/tees - Don't wear graphic tees unless they have something sexual. Basic tees only if they are sheer and tight enough. Also, short tees are best. Camis and cropped tops work well. Lots of tits and tummy. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Sheer tops without a bra. Little bra-like tops. Avoid bras wherever possible. Anything with buttons keep more than a few open. Tie up tops and shirts to show your midriff. Only buy tight off-shoulder tops if they are not cropped. Tube tops, mesh and lace are always a yes. Avoid prints. They take focus away from the tits.

12. Active wear - Yoga, mild cardio pilates must always be done braless. Sheer tops and mesh tops work very well. High intensity workouts do need bras. Buy a high quality bra that supports your boobies well. There is no need to wear panties unless they show. Tiny tight stretchy or mess shorts are the best. Tights work well if they are sheer enough. When wearing a bra do not wear a top.

My favourite place for slut wear is forever 21. They have a large variety of sizes. Even for the BBW sluts. Doesn't cost much. Better quality than primark. Lasts long enough.

Own it. Be confident. Embrace your inner slut. Always Go a size smaller wherever possible and avoid prints.
Old 10-13-2022, 11:01 PM   #7
sluttymeowmeow

Since I mostly work from home, I rarely get a chance to wear formal clothes. I find that they present a rather easy opportunity to be slutty and sexy. I usually wear slutty office wear to work in coffee shops. It is getting rather cold here so I can't go to the cafe without a coat, jacket or sweater but I do take these off when I get there. I try to do this 3-4 times a week based on affordability. Last time I went I wore a bodysuit and mini skirt that was very tight. No bra or panties. My ass was plugged. I always ensure my bare pussy is on the seat and when I sit I keep my legs spread and flash because I'm a dirty slut. My pussy was shaved bald yesterday so I hope some people got a good show. My hair is currently in an undercut with a highly shaven smooth nape. I masturbated twice in the toilets during a 5 hour period by sitting on the closed seat and grinding. I kept my bodysuit on for this. I was meeting my date there. She's an older Swedish woman who knew I was kinky. I had shaved my pussy and nape for her. I had also put in a clip-on septum ring. I wanted her to see me as the younger, depraved, lesbian slave.
The following user says Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:
Old 10-14-2022, 02:47 AM   #8
sluttymeowmeow

My hookup (we can call her R) had a coffee while we talked, flirted and discussed our preferences. I kept sending her photos while I was in the coffeeshop. I deliberately went early to get myself nice and wet and get some work done. She came in and kissed me on the mouth while her hand was on my shaven nape. I love the feel of longer nails on the shorn parts of my scalp. Her tongue thoroughly fucked my mouth. I enjoy dirty kisses. As we discussed our preferences, she snuck a hand under my skirt. I was wet through the body suit. Her finger smelled of my juices. She put it straight in my mouth. Some people did see us. She also put a collar-type necklace around me. Then we packed up and came to my place. She's much taller than me. Blonde short hair. Muscular build. Smaller boobs. Very strong, powerful legs. She was wearing knee-length boots, jeans and a tank top under a jacket. No bra. As we entered she told me to strip immediately.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:
Old 10-15-2022, 01:06 AM   #9
sluttymeowmeow

She sat on my couch and order me to hump her leg. She was still wearing her boots. The black leather shone with my juices. I licked it up after she let me cum.She then examined my butt plug and made me keep it in my mouth as I got lightly spanked. Something so arousing about being naked while your partner is fully dressed and your facedown on their lap being spanked. As she lay back on the couch, I ate her pussy more like she fucked my face with her pussy. Her pussy juice was all over my face. She used me roughly.
We also recorded this on a tripod using my phone to watch afterwards, then delete. I like watching myself be used. So we watched the videos on my laptop then went to shower. She watched me pee on the floor in the shower. I felt very humiliated. She was also aware of my hair cut/shaving fetish so she re-shaved my nape in the shower and trimmed my undercover. After the shower she made me put on a slip dress and combed over my undercut with a middle cut. it looked quite stupid and i looked like a dumb slut. We ate ice cream. She fed me at the shop and made me beg for with my mouth open. I went home wet and sent her pics. i hope she chooses to hookup with me again.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post:
Old 10-22-2022, 09:20 AM   #10
sluttymeowmeow

This week I cropped my long messy undercut into a very high humiliating bowlcut. I wear it slicked back when I want to look it. Otherwise, I let the fringe fall. I razor down my nape and sides every night before masturbating it turns me on. My lesbian hookup this week was disappointing. She was not kinky or even a good kisser. A kinky online male switch friend was visiting. He offered to play with me after hearing about my unsuccessful hookup. I went to his hotel. He's mid 30s fairly fit in a thick sort of way. He has a very girthy cock. I was in the mood to be a bottom so he topped. He has a clothing control fetish. He made wear a thin strap silky lilac dress no bra no panties and white kitten heels. My hair slicked back and large golden earrings. He wanted my makeup to be glossy with a smoky eye. I complied. We went to an upmarket asian restaurant with booth seating. We walked there from his hotel. He had his arm around me and the seat thee entire time and would occasionally just drop the top of my dress from one side. Maybe play with nipple. Tweak it.

I am sure people at the restaurant saw my tities. By the time dessert came round, he put a glob of ice cream on my nipple and made me lick it up while recording. Afterwards, we walked back to his hotel. His tongue fucked my mouth in the elevator. He made me walk back from the elevator to the room without the entire top half of my dress pulled down. It was thrilling and very humiliating. After coming into my room he stripped the dress. I just wore the white kitten heels and large earrings. He took me to the balcony like that. He had to make some work calls. I knelt between his legs as he took calls. I nuzzled his cock through his pants and kissed it. I tried to get his zipper with my teeth but he pulled my hair and slapped me. I was very wet. As I hung my head down waiting he kept playing with my bowlcut and stroking my bald nape and sides and occasionally playing with boobs.

He finally got off the call and unbuttoned and unzipped. It had been a while since I worshipped cock but I enjoy it. He recorded me sucking on my own phone so I could watch myself later. I sucked on his balls and cupped them and took in as much of his cock as possible. He slapped my face with his cock as I worshipped his balls. He came all over my face, hair and nape. He allowed me to crawl inside. I was instructed to kneel and watch the video of me sucking him and I used only one finger on my clit and pussy. He readied my butt plug and made me bend over with my ass in the air and inserted it. He then fucked my pussy while using my vibrator on my clit. He came on the back of my scalp. We then went into the shower. I knelt in the tub and kept my mouth open and he pissed on me. Then we washed up and I went home plugged.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:50 AM   #11
sluttymeowmeow

My hair grows quite fast. My bowl cut was looking shabby so I took myself to the barbershop as a little treat and got a flattop. Let me tell you nothing feels as good as a tightly clipped buzz with the lower bits shaved smooth. I also recorded myself on the front camera and I couldn't stop crossing and uncrossing my legs. Barbershops are also so distinctive. The smell of aftershave and it's mostly men, so I feel very humiliated going in there. I wore a faux leather flared mini skirt no panties with a red cropped tube top no bra. I wore a coat on everything because it's getting very cold here. I wore boots with a small heel. I left a giant wet spot on the barbershop chair as well. They were obviously surprised to see me in the shop and i got stared at the whole time because it was a Saturday morning. My unshaven pits were also visible. There's something about having your head clipped while somebody has a hand on your scalp it's so hot. I moaned quite a bit and moaned some more when they used a straight razor to clean me up. After my cut, I went to a coffeeshop and used my vibrator in the toilet. I sent R (my older kinky swedish lesbian hookup) a photo. She said it's a good haircut for a dyke slave like me. She said she would meet me on Sunday morning. Saturday is also my cheat day so I picked up some baked goods to eat at my place.
Old 10-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #12
sluttymeowmeow

R came over at 10am on sunday. As she had instructed I left the door unlatched and kneeled naked while waiting for her to come. She wanted my pussy freshly shaved. She entered and I kissed her boots and knelt on the floor. She entered and stripped and lay on my bed with her vibrating wand and started using it on herself. She told me to bend over in front of her and start plugging my ass. I did. After this, she made me grind her calf with my pussy and her other foot in my mouth while she lay on the bed using the wand. After she came - she sat on my face and started grinding. All her pusys juices on my face. I loved it. I ate her bumhole out too. After she came, she washed up. I was not allowed to wipe her juices and she told me to wear this sheer tight dress no bra or panty with my white heels. I put on a coat and we left. I sat in her car with my dress hiked up at the bottom and pulled down on top. She caressed and grabbed me while she drove. She then made me squat and piss on the side of a highway as cars zoomed past us. While I was pissing, she stroked my flattop.
Old 10-30-2022, 11:25 PM   #13
sluttymeowmeow

She wiped me with a baby wipe and told me to get in the car. She made me walk home from a busy shopping district so everybody could see my humiliation. That evening I went to the gym in light blue bike shorts a size too small. My camel toe and pussy lips outline was clearly visible and a sports bra. My unshaven pits on display as I did my workout routine. Working out makes me horny.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:22 AM   #14
sluttymeowmeow

My kinky male friend (KMF) from the previous posts was visiting again. I really wanted to take the plunge and shave my head completely so I did it yesterday. I went to the barbershop with him. He was very excited to film it as well. The barbershop is not too far from my flat. I wore block-heeled boots, crotchless stockings, denim mini skirts and a black halter crop top no bra with a puffer jacket on top. My butt was plugged. While we walked he kept shoving my skirt up at the back and grabbing my butt. I was very wet and excited with the excitement of a shave and public exhibition. In the barbershop, I sat my bare pussy down on the chair. He went over me with clippers first. MY KMF was video recording it from all angles. I sat on the chair with my legs spread wide. I moaned as he put a soft towel on my head to shave me. I was dripping wet. I'm sure he could smell my wetness. I loved feeling the straight razor scrape away the stubble from my scalp and make it smooth and soft. He shaved me twice for optimal smoothness. My KMF was tenting through his pants while filming me. Then the barber rubbed some oil into my bald head and made it very shiny. I rubbed my head as I looked at myself in the mirror. As I got up my pussy juice was down my thighs and left a big sticky wet spot on the chair. I blushed and smiled at the barber and thanked him and paid.

My KMF felt up my pussy while returned home. His hand was glistening. We ducked into a very crowded coffeeshop. We slipped into the restroom. I put my hands against the wall and he slide right into my pussy. No need for lube or anything. While fucking me he kept rubbing my bald and touching my clit alternately. The feel of my pussy juice on my bald head was something else entirely. I usually never come from fucking but I did this time. We made a big sticky mess. He tongue fucked my mouth with his big rough all hands over my bald head. I really enjoyed it. When we left I noticed people staring maybe it was my sticky bald head maybe they knew I was a slut. But I love the public exposure of being a bald slut. My KMF knew that so he indulged me.

We sat in a square park. I always sit with my legs spread wide. He had an arm around my shoulders. Playing with my bald head and occasionally dipping down to play with my tits. People looked at us. I was dripping. We went back to my place. I got on my knees and sucked his cock. He came on my face and my head. There is nothing like warm cum on my freshly shaved head.
Old 12-04-2022, 02:04 AM   #15
Kinky_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymeowmeow View Post
Hi these are the rules I follow - Miss Aaliyah made them.

1. Bras - If they are not slutty or sexy do not wear them. Going braless is great. Your nipples show and your titties move with you. Bralettes (Lace, sheer or mesh) are great as tops. I love wearing sexy fancy bras with slightly high waisted skirts as well. Bras are not a necessity but they are an accessory. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

2. Panties - Like bras they should be avoided unless they add aesthetic value or you are on your period. Anything that is not crotchless or a thong or a G string must not be worn. Shiny is good, lace is good and mesh is even better. Plain white are a necessity. Pull em up and wear them with pride.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

3. Workwear - If you can dress like a slut at work DO IT. Go a size smaller wherever possible.
Some ideas - Bodycon skirt with bra/ Bralette
Slutty dress sans panty and bra
No bra with sheer top and skirt
Bodysuit and sheer skirt

4. Swimwear - One piece swimsuits can be slutty too just choose the right one. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Swimsuit cover ups should be worn without a swim suit and should be used as dresses and tops. No high waisted bottoms. Your ass cheeks must be out and proud. YES to crochet, sequins, mesh, shiny stuff, fake leather, strapless tops, cutouts and latex. Wear bodysuits as swimsuits they become sluttier when wet.

5. Shorts - Skirts are ALWAYS better but these will do too. The shorter the better. Your ass cheeks should show and in some cases your pussy lips when you spread your legs. Light cotton shorts that are like tights work great to showcase your pussy lips. Lighter colours are better. Pussy juice and lips show. Distressed shorts are always great. Nothing that makes you look like an Upper east side mom unless you are into it. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

6. Skirts - wear these as much as possible with or without panties based on your dom's preference. Tight skirts can be short or medium length; loose have to be short unless they are mesh or sheer. Slits are fantastic. Make them if they don't come with. Stretchy fabrics are best. Denim does not always cling to the body. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

7. Leggings - Always to be worn without panties or with contrasting panties. Lighter colours are preferred due to pussy juices, pussy lips and contrasting panties. If they are low cut, pull your thong up to show it off. Try to make sure they are not too opaque. Do not wear long tops. Wear your long tops as dresses.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

8. Pants/Jeans - Best if avoided. You really want to do it without panties. It should be tight. Your camel toe HAS to be visible. It's so nice when the denim rubs against my wet puffy cunt.

9. Dresses - Great. Easy access. Short tight thin fabrics are great without anything underneath. Avoid T-shirt dress if they are not thin or short enough. I should be able to see your nipples poke through. Off-shoulder and sheer dresses are great. Bralette under sheer dresses if you want. Bodycon dresses and slits are hot af. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Tube dresses are very versatile, and cutouts are slutty. Avoid ruffles/high necks/Long sleeves. Strapless and tie-up strap dresses give great access. Square necks do great things for your tits.

10. Jumpsuits/rompers - a bit of a grey area, tbh. You will have to see if it is slutty enough. Easier to show tits and legs.

11. Tops/tees - Don't wear graphic tees unless they have something sexual. Basic tees only if they are sheer and tight enough. Also, short tees are best. Camis and cropped tops work well. Lots of tits and tummy. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Sheer tops without a bra. Little bra-like tops. Avoid bras wherever possible. Anything with buttons keep more than a few open. Tie up tops and shirts to show your midriff. Only buy tight off-shoulder tops if they are not cropped. Tube tops, mesh and lace are always a yes. Avoid prints. They take focus away from the tits.

12. Active wear - Yoga, mild cardio pilates must always be done braless. Sheer tops and mesh tops work very well. High intensity workouts do need bras. Buy a high quality bra that supports your boobies well. There is no need to wear panties unless they show. Tiny tight stretchy or mess shorts are the best. Tights work well if they are sheer enough. When wearing a bra do not wear a top.

My favourite place for slut wear is forever 21. They have a large variety of sizes. Even for the BBW sluts. Doesn't cost much. Better quality than primark. Lasts long enough.

Own it. Be confident. Embrace your inner slut. Always Go a size smaller wherever possible and avoid prints.
Is there a similar guide for men?
Kinky_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kinky_99 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk