Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
kevinkevk

Star 1 16 funny/humiliating X or Y questions.

An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

I look forward to all your replies
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible
kevinkevk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kevinkevk for this post:
Old 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

I feel obliged to go first.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

My last Halloween costume was a zombie. I'll wear that.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

The stocks, because it raises fewer questions.

My Mum.

You mean I can shit myself and cry and get away with it? Baby.

Guys. I'd feel like *that* creep the other way around.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Wait out the week.

Lap dance from Karen Gillan? *drools*.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans. I can hold it in.

15, why the hell not?

A cup. Breasts that big would hurt your back.

Unicorn horn. For jousting!

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Nightclub, because what the fuck kind of night out are you having for the nightclub one? I want in!

Ball-gag. Because I dunno why.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

I already grow a jungle. I have a monkey down there. I call him Steve.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Last person I texted. It was a lass I used to know at Uni.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

My kitchen fridge. I can deal with family.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #3
Lucy89

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Sleepwear. Blue pajamas & thick fluffy socks. It was cold.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The stocks Both would be mortifying but at least after an hour I'd be out.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Party of Guys. Either would be embarassing but I imagine they'd enjoy the view more if I had to choose.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Have it removed. I'd probably wait a day trying to get it out but would want it gone well before the week was over.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole. I can't imagine myself being much good at either though
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Beans. They really don't really make me gassy.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? I'd rather not have either but I'd say 3 if I had to. You'd need three legged pants for 15
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup. I bounce enough already without getting bigger
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? An airport. No bar is worth a strip search to get in but a holiday might be worth the embarassment
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? ...A plug if I had to. I couldn't keep a gag in that long.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Underwear. Wearing boxers wouldnt really be a big deal.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last person I texted. She's a friend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge. I don't much care for facebook and don't need everyone I know seeing these truth threads I occasionally answer.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lucy89 for this post:
Old 11-30-2014, 10:24 PM   #4
violetbaby

My pajamas, a green t-shirt and red plaid pajama pants.
Stocks, it'd be over sooner.
My mom, she'd throw a fit while my dad wouldn't care.
A dog, it'd be less embarrassing.
Girls, I'm a girl so I wouldn't get hounded by guys.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Go to the doctor, I could never wait a whole week with it in me.
Lap dance, I'm too clumsy to work a pole.
Onion because I hate beans.
3, because I don't want a ridiculous bulge in my pants since I'm still a girl.
A cup, I have a large chest so I know big boobs are a pain.
Unicorn horn, it looks cooler and requires less maintenance.
Nightclub, I already hate airports.
Ball gag, I don't like anal.
Opposite genders undies, it's less embarrassing for a girl to wear mens underwear than to be super hairy.
The next stranger I see, the last person I texted was a relative.
Kitchen fridge, it's not as public or severe.

ASEXUAL, meaning I have no desire to masturbate or orgasm. It's just not my thing

I will be respectful to you if you are respectful to me

Likes: pee, desperation, messy, wedgie, spanking, ice, toothpaste, pain, clit/pussy/nipple torture, things that burn/sting, dice dares, abdl, milovana, tickling

Limits: cam, edging, unsanitary, public, eating gross things, penetration, anal, humiliation, anything involving other people, scat, pics/vids, illegal, permanent
violetbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:50 AM   #5
smallonem

I would choose last nights sleep wear, trousers and underwear

definatly stocks

I think mom

baby

girls

I think I would prefer the egg falls out as if I had to go to the doctor it would be embarrassing

lap dance

onion

15 inch

if I was a girl I would prefer A cup

unicorn

at the airport as that will be done in a private room

butt plug

wearing opposite gender undies

last person I texted. a female friend of mine

both are bad. but I think it is better facebook

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:54 AM   #6
oryan

I was Gandalf so obviously my costume.
Stocks because less walking.
Mom
Babies are really annoying so I'd be a dog.
Girls because I prefer their company.
Let it fall out. Im broke and can't afford to have every single thing I get stuck up my ass taken out.
Lap dance
Beans because I don't want to eat an onion every time I have sex.
You can still kinda have sex when it's 3 inches.
A cups would get in the way less.
Horn cause that shit's majestic.
Nightclub
Buttplug I guess.
Jungle. It's less embarrassing for guys to be hairy.
Im already trying give oral to the person I texted.
Fridge
oryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:22 AM   #7
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Haven't read any of these questions, so I have no idea what I'm getting myself in for. No backing out after I start ^^

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Would have to be last nights sleep wear, because I didn't have a costume last year. So just pajama pants and a t-shirt, very boring :3
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Probably the stocks, since the 2 hour walk would end up taking more around 4 because of hiding from people and staying away from main roads.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Doctors
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? I would say neither because I can't do either, but assuming I could.. pole dance.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Neither of those foods have those effects on me really, but if they did then I'd say onions because you can brush your teeth and chew cum quickly!
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Assuming the airport isn't on the spot, there. But if they both are then..still there.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Texted, since it's my girlfriend. If I had of answered this 15minutes earlier, I would have said stranger, because I had just sent a text to my aunt.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge, theres so many family magnets on there no one would be able to see it.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
DaremeNaked

Since i usually sleep naked or semi nude, i'd rather wear my halloween costume: Eric Draven, the Crow (very cool)

The stocks are better. Just a bit of humiliation and then is over.

My Mom.

Like a dog.

Girls, of course!

Doctor for sure!

Lap Dance.

Onion since i can always stay silent avoiding the bad breath

3 inches so i could still have sex (15 inches would be a monster in my pants).

I'm a booblover, but i think an A cup is better to live with.

Unicorn horn sounds cooler!

Nightclub

Ball gag

Jungle

Last texted since was a female friend of mine

Since i live alone, my fridge.

Limits: pain, anal or ass in general, permanent, pee and poo, family

My PM Dares

90% Voyeur
88% Vanilla
68% Dominant
65% Switch
64% Rigger
55% Primal (Hunter)
50% Exhibitionist

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1510474

Last edited by DaremeNaked; 12-01-2014 at 11:01 AM.
DaremeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #9
LckMeUpPls

Halloween costume, went as the punisher
Stocks
Mom
Dog
Girls
Doctor
Lap dance
Onion
15 inch
A cup
Bunny tail
Airport
Ball gag
Jungle
Last person I texted, a female friend
Kitchen fridge

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #10
Switching

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Can I choose my halloween costume (it was normal clothes)? :P But seriously, probably my underwear (loose boxers).
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Hehe.... the pillory.... it kinda turns me on. :P
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My Uncle.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Tough one, but a dog.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Ooohh... probably guys *blushes*.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Errmmm.... the doctors.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance! definitely.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Beans.... not sure why though, they're both bad.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3", I think I could have way more fun with it that way.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup, they wouldn't get in the way.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Bunny tail. Call me soft. :P
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub.... just something about that situation. :P
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Both! Butt (hehe?) a gag.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? The undies It might stop them in their tracks and save us both trouble
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Last person I texted, it was a friend. :P
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Hmmm..... facebook? I guess

Below is a list of ever-changing limits, likes and dislikes. Bare with me as I find myself and the lists change and grow
Dislikes:Heavy pain and being lonely.
Limits:Blood, scat, piss, urethral stuff, family, public and permanent.
Switching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:29 AM   #11
The--Apollyon

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) holloween costume. It was a girls emo ripped onesie but I sleep nude so it an easy choice

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Stocks! It's actually a fantasy of mine, oh the humiliation!

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom!

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, I think. I don't really think it matters

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls, at least there's a chance if getting laid... Lol, maybe they'd all tease me XD

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) omg definitely let it vibrate until it falls out

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance, but I'd prefer it if jessie j gave me the lap dance instead

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onions, I think

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch!!!!!

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? Erm the smaller one, I don't want big moobs

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn, how badass would that be in a fight

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub! Again, the humiliation!

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Women's underwear, at least they'll know your a bit kinky

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? Last person I texted, a girl at my college who is smoking hot (shame she's already in a relationship)

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Aha fridge, less people will know lol, great question by the way

Likes: Messy, CBT, Semi-Public, Cross-Dress (Hidden/Alone), Pain, Feet, Pic Proof
Limits: Pee, Poo, Family, Public, Anal, Cum, Edging, Face Pics, Friends

Kik: Dare_K1ng

I have an opening for a new slave/sub message me if you are interested and serious.
The--Apollyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:37 PM   #12
thrilloftherisk

Hmm, Halloween costume. I dressed as a character from Team Fortress 2 so it isn't completely ridiclous. Better than just boxers anyway. :P

2 hours walk as I live in the country and I could possibly get home ninja style without being seen.

Mom defo.

Baby. People can't make you do strange things as a baby but you could hump everything as a dog which could be embarassing.

Girls as it would be a turn on. One of my biggest turnons is in fact thinking about being the only naked person in a room full of fully clothes women.

Wait a week. May as well enjoy it.

Lap dance, get up close and personal. lol

Onion. You can combat bad breath.

15, silly question.

F, may as well go all in.

The tail, easier to hide in the long run.

Tough one, both are bad. I'd have to say Night Club as after you can get hmmered and forget all about it.

Buttplug, Gag gets in the way (which is the point I suppose)

Underwear.

Last person texted (my mates hot girlfriend :P)

Fridge. Currently live alone so it would only be for me to see.

Cum eating/play, semi public, slave, transgender stuff

wedgies, pain, blood, permanent, work, friends, family, obviously public, homosexual stuff, showing face
thrilloftherisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #13
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default I would rather...

I would rather wear my hallowe'en costume (from the last time I wore one) was military uniform. Probably not a great idea in summer, having an RAF woollen coat, cavalry trousers and a black shirt, but good most of the rest of the time in the UK

Naked 2 hours' walk away, better to hide on the way.

Never actually had this happen. Now? I'd question what they were doing in my house. I guess my father.

Baby

Girls.

Doctor's, I would imagine it would be painful after a while otherwise.

I don't have a celebrity crush... so, lap dance?

Either would be better than what I have now. Onions.

Three inches. I imagine the blood loss from 15 inches would lead to fainting spells...

Easy, A cup. Yes, I have thought about this.

Rabbit tail. A huge horn would be... odd, I'd look like a dick-head, at least a fluffy tail could be hidden

Airport. Compo.

Ball gag.

The jungle, only because I have a massive jungle down there and I'm not embarrassed. I'd rather not have a one-night stand...

Last person I texted, it was my wife; but I'd have more chance with the next stranger I see of carrying it out I think.

Facebook, less people I know have a chance of seeing it there.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #14
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) t shirt and pants nothing fancy
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) good female friend

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
Wedgielover890

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Boxers.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?I would rather be in pillory!
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?Dog would be funnier.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Girls!
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Wait a week!
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lap dance!
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Beans because I don't fart a lot when I eat those!
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?15!
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?Bunny Tail!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?Buttplug!
Opposite gender undies!
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Give oral to next person I texted! My crush!
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?Kitchen fridge!
Wedgielover890 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk