Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-03-2023, 11:37 PM   #1
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Default First time public nudity (night time)

It’s 2am I’m horny as hell and I’m on Kik, get dare and fetlife looking to find someone who will play with me.
I stumble onto some female that was keen to boss me around.
We start off with basic stuff like limits and what toys and stuff I have then she sends me a few half nudes and asks how daring I would be. Right now I’m super horny and would do anything. She asks what areas are close to my house which I thought was a little different so I told her a playground was about 400m away.
She then says get naked you’re going for a walk. It’s now 3am about 20 degrees Celsius outside and without hesitation I put on shoes (only thing I was allowed to wear and head down to the park.
Along the way she gets me to kneel on the middle of the road and cum so I stop under a street light record myself cumming on the road and keep heading down to the playground.

In my head im thinking what the hell am I doing but also I was like this is fucking exhilarating as at any minute someone could be driving or walking or anything and I wouldn’t have anywhere to hide or cover up.
I get to the park, she tells me to climb on the slide and edge so I send a video, next im rubbing my cummy cock all over this playground and sending all these videos.
Next she tells me to record myself screaming a fake orgasm. I freeze I knew it was like nearly 4am but I didn’t want someone to hear this and look out the window and see a naked guy on this playground. So I sent a video of me doing a quiet one. She wasn’t happy and asked me to go louder or I wouldn’t get anymore nudes. So nearly at the top of my lunges I made an orgasm noise for 15-20 seconds and stop recording and hid in the slide while sending the video. She was very impressed at what I did. She sent a couple of nudes while I was there and told me cya. So I was left at a park, nude super horny still and needed to get home.

While heading home walking I heard a car engine. I was shitting bricks I looked around to see if I saw headlights, couldn’t see anything so started to run. I was 250m from my house.
I hit a full sprint my footsteps were so loud and you could hear my cock slap my belly and legs.
I get home run in the gate get in the house and go to bed. Heart rate pounding, horniness at a full high
The rush was something else
What a night. I never forgot about it
And that was the story of my first public nude walk even though it was night time

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to alex_af1996 for this post:
Old 03-31-2024, 08:45 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have done a walk with a mistress, also directing me by phone. It was in the evening. I was told to stand by the car, get undressed and place clothing in the trunk. I agree, following her desires was a blast
Old 04-06-2024, 10:10 PM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I have done a walk with a mistress, also directing me by phone. It was in the evening. I was told to stand by the car, get undressed and place clothing in the trunk. I agree, following her desires was a blast
Always a fun time isn’t it?

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk