Old 05-26-2023, 03:26 PM   #61
Onherknees

Chapter 48

The first crack of the whip wraps itself around Lexi’s stretched torso before the leather tip strikes just below her right breast.

“One!” gasps Lexi following her orders to count.

“Two,” she squeals as the whip connects full power between her shoulder blades.

Mistress Yasmine takes her time. She isn’t stationary having picked an area to punish, instead she paces around Lexi occasionally letting fly with another strike to different parts of her body. Her stomach, her back, her butt her thighs all take a whipping as Lexi hangs helplessly.

“27!” Lexi cries as the whip makes a direct hit with her left nipple which brings a huge round of applause for the Mistress’ aim.

Lexi’s whimpers turn to groans and her groans turn to screams as more and more blows land on her soft skin. Red stripes rum all around her body, very few areas of silky white skin left unblemished by the assault.

“51!” yells Lexi in despair having convinced herself that the beating would stop at 50 but here it is continuing.

The whip keeps landing and as it does more and more of the strokes land on existing welts making the pain even worse.

“73!” Screams Lexi at the top of her lungs.

“What did you say?” asks Mistress Yasmine.

“73 Mistress,” repeats Lexi weakly.

“That was 72,” points out Mistress Yasmine, “I had intended to stop at 100 but you trying to cheat has changed my mind. Let’s start again at 1!”

The next strike hits with such ferocity on the tender side of Lexi’s ribcage that it takes Lexi’s breath away but she still manages a dejected “1”.

The pain becomes a constant agony that sees each strike blurring into one long agonising torture. Lexi is losing focus and as early as number 12 she miscounts again.

“From one again,” taunts Mistress Yasmine causing the entire audience to laugh at the unfortunate victim of their lust and sadism.

Lexi’s screams reach a crescendo as she once again reaches the number 18 after starting from one yet again but 19, 20, 21, 22 all seem to see the volume starting to fade. Lexi is feeling dizzy and faint, the room starts to spin as though she’s drunk. She wants to count and tries to focus but she can’t. Mistress Yasmine delivers three more blows that merely illicit a weak murmur from Lexi as she slumps in her bonds and her head flops forward. Two more strikes prove to the watching audience that Lexi has finally been whipped unconscious.

Her wrists are released from their bonds and she collapses like a dead weight onto the ground. The Grand Master sends two men to hoist her up and they carry her backstage to the sounds of manic applause echoing around the hall.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-28-2023, 02:15 PM   #62
Onherknees

Chapter 49

It's nearly an hour later when Lexi sees blurred images above her with a bright light shining from behind. For a moment she wonders if they really have whipped her to death and here she is finally free from their clutches and entering a heaven that is surely her well deserved resting place.

"Lexi? Lexi, can you hear me?"

Slowly the blurred lines begin to form themselves and Lexi sees Sara leaning over her with a concerned expression. Lexi can see she's been crying and wonders what they might have done to Sara to bring her to tears. Despite everything she herself has endured she feels anger that they've upset her friend.

"Oh thank God you’re back, I really thought they'd gone too far," sobs Sara.

"Sara?" mumbles Lexi, unsure what she even wants to say but just relieved to have someone here to care for her.

Sara strokes Lexi's hair gently knowing that a hug or any form of contact with Lexi's torn and tattered skin would be agony for the poor girl.

The pain Lexi is feeling is excruciating, her entire body screaming with torment but she trusts Sara implicitly to help her and soothe her. As she relaxes to Sara's touch the door to the small recovery room bursts open. It's the Grand Master.

"Is she alive?" He asks. Not showing concern at all, merely an enquiry to check the condition of the stock much like you might ask a mechanic how the engine is running.

"Just," replies Sara with barely disguised disdain and annoyance in her tone.

The Grand Master runs his fingers over Lexi's welts causing her to groan in pain. He slaps her thigh causing her to groan louder making him laugh out loud. As he begins using his fingernails to run agonisingly over her wounds his flaccid cock finally begins to stir.

"Sara, suck."

With clear reluctance but little choice Sara takes his erect penis into her mouth and begins her expert treatment.

The Grand Master lets out a moan of almighty satisfaction

Lexi tries to move away from him as far as she can on the small bunk but she can't escape his clawing fingertips as he carries on torturing her as his cock is sucked. Suddenly he slams his fist against the wall in anger.

"Damn it!" He yells.

Lexi sees Sara release his cock from her mouth and it’s flaccid once again. The torment he has been giving Lexi's sore skin wasn't enough to keep him erect. The frustration is evident in his red, sweaty face.

He grabs Lexi by the hair and drags her to her feet. Lexi is still weak but manages to stumble after him as he leads her all the way back to the hall in which tonight's party was held. The party has disbanded, all the guests having departed not long after Lexi's torture had ended. The room may now be empty but the stage is still set up as before. He clips Lexi's wrists back onto the same ropes that had held her in place for Mistress Yasmine's evil punishment.

Yet again Lexi is strung up naked, stretched and vulnerable. Sara has followed and looks concerned for her friend, no way is Lexi in any condition for further punishment. As Lexi hangs from her wrist cuffs the Grand Master leaves the room for a minute or two and returns with the evil cat o nine tails that tore her skin to shreds the first time Lexi met the leader of the Phoenix club.

"Master no! Please don't," begs Sara with a look of panic in her eyes.

"You don't understand Sara," the Grand Master begins, "but slut here, she understands."

He approaches Lexi and lifts her chin with the back of his hand to make her look into his eyes.

"You know the frustration don't you slut. Three months without orgasm for you and all the stimulation driving you crazy. You know exactly how it feels to have your pleasure denied don't you. We share a bond you and I slut as I too share your frustration. My body has deserted me in my old age and only one thing will finally give me a moments satisfaction from my own suffering. One thing will make my cock hard again, will make me finally cum once more as my slave Sara sucks me. Sadly for you it involves giving you forty of the best strikes with this whip!"

Lexi's heart is beating wildly in her chest. He explained last time that 39 was the average amount of blows a man was supposed to be able to survive. After already being whipped to the point of unconsciousness tonight there's no way Lexi will survive half that amount. What's worse is he knows it.

"I'm sorry it's come to this slut, I had hoped tonight's beating would be enough but sadly I need more."

He recoils his whipping arm and slashes a brutal stroke across Lexi's stomach eliciting a scream of all consuming agony as it rips her flesh.

Sara can't bear it any more.

"No Master, you can't. You'll kill her!"

"What did you just say? Did you say I can't? Are you actually telling me what I can and can't do with my slave?"

"You'll kill her, let her down!" Sara shouts at him her anger bubbling over.

The Grand Master looks furious.

"How dare you!" He booms.

He unclips Lexi and she falls to her knees. He then roughly manhandles Sara to position her beneath the dangling ropes and ties her where Lexi was.

"If you want to protect the slut so badly perhaps you'd better take the 40 strikes!"

He whips Sara across her chest and then another blow hits her stomach. Next he moves to her back with three strikes in quick succession. Already vicious red welts are emerging on Sara's skin.

The Grand Master is furiously beating her, quickly one after the other in the worst beating he's ever delivered. Sara's skin is being torn and blood trickles down her back and tummy. The blood trickles down onto her pussy making the soft whispy hair a forest of red. The Grand Master approaches and starts to rub his cock against her bloody vagina - he starts to get hard as his cock is coated in Sara’s blood.

He takes a step back ready to unleash yet more savage blows when all of a sudden there's the sound of smashing glass as from behind him Lexi has cracked him over the head with an ornamental vase.

The Grand Master's eyes roll back in his head and he slumps to his knees before falling face first on the ground.

"On my God, oh my God, oh my God," Lexi babbles as she panics and struggles to regain composure. "What have I done?"

"You had no choice Lexi," explains Sara, "he was going to kill us both."

Lexi runs to her friend and hugs her, grateful for her intervention that has saved her from a certain and agonising death.

"You saved my life," says Lexi as she cups Sara's face in her hands and kisses her.

Lexi reaches up to unclip Sara from the ropes. Her left hand is removed and Lexi goes to unclip her right when a voice is heard.

"Not so fast!"

The Grand Master has recovered and with surprising speed grabs Lexi's arm and attaches the rope that has just been released from Sara onto Lexi's wrist. Now Sara's right arm is cuffed high above her and Lexi's attached to the other rope.

Lexi tries to release herself but with only one hand free it's impossible to unclip. Lexi and Sara look at one another hoping the other has any idea how to get out of this predicament. The Grand Master takes a step back with a smug smile on his face.

"Forty blows from the cat would have likely killed you," he picks up his weapon of choice, "Let's see how you both cope with a hundred!"

He lets fly with a barage of blows on both girls, screams echoing through the mansion. Lexi fades first, her ordeal throughout the evening already making her weak, her skin already red and blistered from the tortures of the night. As she loses consciousness, the last thing she hears are Sara's screams and the horrible sound of the whip tearing through skin.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Old 05-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #63
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh no. What a predicament.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 03:24 PM   #64
Onherknees

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Oh no. What a predicament.
Indeed it is, the FINAL three chapters will be posted tomorrow, will Lexi survive!

The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-28-2023, 03:25 PM   #65
Tommytomjj

This story has been incredible! Your writing style and creativity are amazing

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 07:19 PM   #66
ThatGuy821

I'm really hoping Lexi and Sara get their revenge

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:54 PM   #67
Onherknees

Chapter 50

Lexi wakes up as she’s bundled on top of the padded bench that she was tied to at the beginning of the evening. The Grand Master grabs her hips and impales her with his rock solid cock as he groans with the most satisfied sound of relief imaginable. The Grand Master thrusts into Lexi with ferocity.

Out of the corner of her eye Lexi can see Sara. Sara is hanging limply from her wrists, beaten mercilessly while Lexi was out cold. Sara's skin has been shredded by the cat o nine tails and there's no movement at all from her. Lexi tries to look closely to see if she's still breathing but if she is it must only be faintly as Lexi can't see her chest rising and falling at all. The Grand Master’s rock hard cock tells Lexi he’s whipped Sara to death, Lexi begins to cry.

As the Grand Master pumps his cock into Lexi's ass she begs him to help her friend.

"Call an ambulance Master, please, she needs help!"

The Grand Master looks at Sara's ripped skin and then runs his fingernails down Lexi's shredded back causing her to cry out. His face is red and sweaty, his breath heavy and he yells out with joy as his cum shoots into Lexi. He thrusts himself deeply and holds himself there, savouring the moment. Lexi closes her eyes as the Grand Master remains still inside her but then she feels him slide out suddenly and there's a huge thudding sound next to her.

Lexi lifts herself up and sees the Grand Master laying on the floor clutching his heart and struggling for breath. Lexi freezes, unsure how to help but also unsure if she wants to.

"My pills," he crokes suddenly desperate for help from the girl whose body he had tortured and abused terribly. "They're in my back pocket."

Lexi rolls him slightly and retrieves the pills but then pauses. As the Grand Master’s evil eyes look at the pills in Lexi’s hand, suddenly it isn’t he who holds all the power. The power dynamic has changed as all of a sudden his life is in Lexi’s hands. Lexi can feel the ultimate power as she looks down at the feeble old man with a sense of pity, but after everything he’s done her pity is short lived. She smiles as he reaches out for the pills and she snatches her hand away. She walks to the window with the old man watching every step and hurls his heart medication as far as she possibly can into the garden outside. The Grand Master’s head falls back onto the fall, his energy sapped and his life fading slowly away.

Lexi unclips the ropes and catches Sara before she collapses to the ground, lowering her gently. Her body is still warm and as Lexi feels for a pulse Sara coughs and begins thrashing around on the floor as though possessed.

"Sara, Sara it's me!" says Lexi as she tries to calm her terrified friend.

"Lexi? You're alive," Sara whispers smiling.

"So are you!" Cries a delighted Lexi.

They both laugh and scream with joy, and despite the pain of touch softly hug one another.

“Can you stand?” asks Lexi.

She helps Sara to her feet and Sara sees her former Master dying on the floor.

“Let’s get out of here,” suggests Lexi.

“Absolutely,” agrees Sara, “just one thing before we go.”

Sara approaches the old man and stands straddling him and crouches down.

“How do you like it you dirty fucker!” Sara releases a stream of pee over the Grand Master’s face, his final moment on this earth suffering the indignity he had made Sara endure a thousand times.

Sara takes the Grand Master’s phone from his pocket and uses the dead man’s thumb to unlock it. She uses the phone to unlock the security doors and switch off the alarms, finally they will be free. As the two girls make for the door Sara once again pauses. She dashes to the kitchen and returns with a large kitchen knife. Lexi feels queasy when she sees Sara cut off the Grand Master’s thumb!

Sara holds the thumb on the phone again and shows Lexi the screen.

“Oh wow!” exclaims Lexi

Using his severed thumb Sara has accessed the bank account of the Phoenix club. The balance shows £4,316,486. Sara and Lexi look at one another with a wry smile.

“Now let’s go!”

Old 05-29-2023, 03:55 PM   #68
Onherknees

Chapter 51

Two naked girls, both with skin that’s been torn apart by brutal torture walks through the darkness of night. They’ve walked for two hours. Sara has no idea where they are heading but Lexi has reassured her that she had a plan and that was all Sara needed to hear. Finally they reach a house with a gate that Lexi leads Sara through. There’s a window above a porch. Lexi climbs up onto the porch and whispers to Sara to follow her as she gently taps on the window.

The curtains open and Lexi’s eyes are full of joy as her MIstress, Hayley stares back at her in amazement. Hayley quickly opens her window and allows the two girls to enter her bedroom.

“Lexi, I can’t believe it’s really you,” cries Hayley as she hugs Lexi tightly causing Lexi to yelp with pain.

“Oh my God, look at you! What have they done to you?”

“It’s ok,” says Lexi calmly, “or it’s going to be ok now anyway.”

Hayley fetches them both some light fitting clothes to dress in before Lexi begins the story of her time with the Phoenix club and the events of this evening. Hayley listens intently, shocked at what her friend has been through but also in awe of her bravery and strength to have made it back to her. Lexi explains how her and Sara must escape and get as far away from the Phoenix club as possible and not only that they must do it before anyone finds the Grand Master’s body.

The girls make plans. With the benefit of access to the Phoenix club funds they book tickets to the Caribbean, not just for Lexi and Sara but for Hayley too now that she realises they might come back for her with the blackmail charges now that Lexi had reneged on the deal to serve them.

Hayley makes some phonecalls. Her cousin will arrange passports and bank accounts to transfer the Phoenix club money into. Lexi hasn’t felt this invigorated for a long time, finally she is going to be free.

Old 05-29-2023, 03:56 PM   #69
Onherknees

Chapter 52

One month later sees Lexi and Hayley dressed in tiny bikinis relaxing on sunbeds. The sun is shining above them and the white sands surround them as well as the soothing waves of the Caribbean. As they look out over the beautiful blue ocean they share a smile. Hayley leans across to kiss her slave and uses one hand to tightly squeeze her nipple painfully.

“Thank you Mistress,” says Lexi smiling.

“You’re welcome slut,” replies Hayley with a loving smile.

Sara approaches them from the beach bar a few metres away.

“You won’t believe this but I’ve actually found it, I’ve cracked the code!”

Lexi sits up grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes, look,”

Sara hands Lexi the Grand Master’s phone. Sara has finally found and unlocked a hidden app with the controls of Lexi’s chastity device. Finally she can be free, free to touch, free to orgasm, free from this torturous edging she has endured for the past few months. Hayley smiles too, she knows how much suffering the device has caused Lexi and also how unbelievably horny she has permanently felt.

“Such a shame,” laughs Hayley, “I’ve loved having such a horny little slave.”

Lexi looks at the release button and takes a relieved sigh but then registers her Mistress’ last sentence. Hayley has loved her being a horny mess. Lexi once promised she would do ANYTHING for her Mistress. Lexi takes a deep breath as she makes a decision, pressing a few buttons on the phone.

“Did it work?” asks Sara.

Lexi nods her head.

“Take it off then, nobody is looking!” encourages Sara.

“I didn’t press the release key Sara,” says Lexi as she hands her the phone.

Sara looks at her in confusion.

“I deleted the app,” explains Lexi.

“No! You’ll be stuck in it forever!” Sara exclaims.

“I know,” says Lexi with a smile as Hayley grins from ear to ear as she leans in for a kiss with her perfect, horny little slave, hers forever, here in paradise.

Old 05-29-2023, 03:56 PM   #70
Onherknees

Epilogue

The sun reflects off the glistening blue water in paradise. A man in a smart cream suit sits down at a beach bar and orders a martini. He takes a sip as he looks out over the beautiful beach, his eyes stopping on three beautiful young ladies laying on sunbeds maybe just 15 metres away. He dials a number on his phone and speaks to an unknown voice at the other end.

“The targets have been found Sir. There’s an extra girl too, prepare an additional cage.”

THE END

The following 3 users say Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-29-2023, 04:11 PM   #71
Tommytomjj

Amazing story! I loved every chapter

You’ve even teased a sequel 😉

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 11:19 PM   #72
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Loved the story. Thankyou for writing it.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 01:55 PM   #73
Alittlepuppy

Enjoyed the story very much! Looking forward to seeing the next one!

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 04:16 PM   #74
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

fantastic story! I hope you decide to write more!!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 01:35 PM   #75
Loobzies

I check back every once in a while hoping you either continue this story or make up a new one. You're such a gifted writer, I hope we get a new story soon!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk