Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-14-2023, 06:05 AM   #1
SaraSlut21

Default Sara Blackmailed College Slave

Part 1

Sara sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the letter in her hand. She couldn't believe what she was reading. The letter instructed her to meet at an office of a Professor.

This letter said it was given to Mistress Victoria by her ex boyfriend who Sara cheated on one night, a regretful drunken mistake that has now come back to bite her big time.

The letter stated that Sara had been caught selling weed on campus, and Mistress Victoria was in possession of the evidence.

Mistress Victoria had also included a specific dress code in the letter, which made Sara feel even more uncomfortable. She was to wear a miniskirt and tight white top, with no underwear allowed. The thought of being so exposed in front of someone who had such damaging information about her made Sara feel sick to her stomach.

Despite her apprehension, Sara had no choice but to follow the instructions in the letter. As she walked across campus towards Victoria's office, she could feel her heart racing and her legs trembling. Every step felt like an eternity, the wind causing the miniskirt to ride up her thighs and the top to cling to her body, revealing the outline of her nipples.

When she arrived at the office, she stood before to door trembling in her skimpy outfit, nervous and humiliated she knocked on the door. Victoria greeted her with a wicked grin. She was a woman in her 40s with long, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. She was dressed in a tight black dress and stiletto heels, which only made Sara feel more self-conscious.

Victoria locked the door behind her, and Sara's heart began to pound in her chest. She knew she was in trouble, and she had no idea what Victoria had planned for her.

"So, you're the one Jack sent me," Victoria said, her voice laced with amusement.

Sara nodded, feeling a lump in her throat.

"Good," Victoria said, stepping closer to her. "I paid jack a good sum of money for this material", she says as she motions to the blackmail material spread over her desk. "I've been looking for a new slave, and you'll do nicely."

Sara's eyes widened in shock as she realized what was happening. She was about to become a slave to this sadistic woman, forced to do whatever she wanted.

I was disgusted and humiliated by the prospect. The thought of being dominated by Victoria, of giving up control to her completely, made me sick to my stomach.

Sara stood before Mistress Victoria, still reeling from the shock of being blackmailed into becoming her slave. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life, and the thought of what Victoria might do to her made her heart race with fear and excitement.

Victoria circled her slowly, eyeing her up and down like a piece of meat. Sara tried to keep her eyes down, but she could feel Victoria's gaze burning into her skin.

"First things first," Victoria said, breaking the silence. "There are some ground rules you need to follow now that you're my slave."

Sara felt a shiver run down her spine as Victoria reached out to touch her cheek. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"And there's one more thing," Victoria said, stepping back around to face her. "I want you to circle your clit slowly as I read you these rules. Show me that you understand."

Sara's eyes widened in shock. She had never touched herself in front of anyone before, let alone a woman, and worse of all one she barely knew. But she knew better than to disobey.

Slowly, tentatively, Sara began to circle her clit with her finger. She tried to focus on the rules instead of the forced pleasure and the humiliation of being forced to do this in front of Mistress Victoria.

"Rule number one," Victoria said, leaning in close. "You tell no one about our arrangement. It stays a secret between us, understand?"

Sara nodded, her voice caught in her throat.

"Rule number two," Victoria continued. "No cumming without permission. That means no touching yourself, no orgasms unless I say so."

Sara felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. The idea of not being allowed to touch herself was terrifying and she was scared how horny and desperate she could end up. That would be a new sensation as she never once though of denying herself of an orgasm before.

"Rule number three," Victoria said, moving her hand down to Sara's chest. "No underwear without permission. You'll be going commando from now on."

Sara's heart skipped a beat. The thought of going without underwear made her feel exposed and vulnerable, and would hate to flash someone by accident in public.

"Rule number four," Victoria said, circling around to stand behind Sara. "You must be naked at all times in your dorm room. No exceptions."

Sara felt a rush of humiliation and shame at the thought of being forced to strip down in her own private space. And what if someone came over!

As Victoria read off the rules one by one, Sara continued to circle her clit, feeling her arousal build with each passing moment. She couldn't believe how much she was hating this, despite her fear and humiliation her pure embarrassment was the worst as she rubbed her exposed pussy under her skirt.

When Victoria finished reading the rules, she stepped forward and took Sara's hand away from her clit.

"Good girl," she said, her voice low and husky. "You're going to make a great slave."

Sara stood there trembling as Mistress Victoria circled her like a predator. Her heart raced as she anticipated what was to come next. The woman's piercing blue eyes bore into her, making her feel exposed and vulnerable.

"Strip," Mistress Victoria commanded in a firm voice.

Sara hesitated, her hands trembling as she reached for the hem of her shirt. Slowly, she peeled the fabric off her body, her perky tits below. She then unzipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor, her tight pink pussy, now slightly wet to the harted and embarrassed of Sara, and her nice round ass exposed. She was acutely aware of the way Mistress Victoria's eyes roamed over her body, taking in every inch.

"Crawl over here, hands and knees like a dog" Mistress Victoria said, beckoning her with a finger.

Sara's heart sank as she realized what was coming next. She got down on all fours, her knees scraping against the hard wooden floor. Slowly, she crawled over to Mistress Victoria, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Good girl," Mistress Victoria purred as Sara reached her.

She felt the woman's hand grasp her hair, pulling her head back roughly. She gasped in pain, but Mistress Victoria didn't let go. Instead, she forced Sara's head down until her ass was up in the air.

Sara felt humiliated, being in such a vulnerable position. She knew that Mistress Victoria was in complete control, and she was at her mercy.

Then, she felt the cold metal of a buttplug being pressed against her entrance. She whimpered as it was slowly inserted, inch by inch, until it was firmly in place. The plug invading Sara's tight asshole as Sara moaned with a reluctant painful cry.

"Now stay like that," Mistress Victoria said with a chuckle.

Sara could feel the weight of the plug inside her, reminding her of her submission to the dominant woman in front of her. She hated the way it made her feel and he ass was twitching around the plug tightly

Mistress Victoria continued to circle her toy as she was on her hands and knees, running a hand over her body and teasing her nipples until they were hard and sensitive. Sara moaned in response, unable to control her body's response to the woman's touch and going bright red with embarrassment.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Victoria stepped away.

"Get up," she said, her voice commanding with a harsh slap onto her ass leaving a red hand print.

Sara slowly stood up, feeling the weight of the plug inside her as she did. She was still trembling and desperate did not want to be dominated, to be controlled by Mistress Victoria, but not matter how much she felt ashamed, she had no choice or he life was over.

"Good girl," Victoria said, patting Sara's head like a pet. "Now, let's see how well you can hold it."

Sara felt the plug inside her, stretching her in a way she had never experienced before. She tried to ignore the discomfort as Victoria instructed her to bend over the desk, presenting her naked ass to her new mistress.

"Stay still," Victoria said, as she began to tease Sara with her fingers. "I'm going to edge you until you're begging for release."

Sara moaned as Victoria's fingers traced circles around her clit, building up the tension until Sara was forced to moan from the expert teasing, soon enough she forced her all the way to the brink of orgasm. But just as she was about to come, Victoria would pull away, denying her release.

"Beg me to let you cum" Mistress Victoria whispered in her ear.

Sara responds quickly and desperately "please Mistress Victoria may I cum". But again and again Mistress Victoria stops right before she could cum.

This went on for what felt like 30 minutes until Sara was begging for release. She was humiliated by how desperate she had become, but she couldn't help it. Victoria had complete control over her, and Sara was powerless to resist.

Mistress Victoria then stops instantly, leaving Sara dripping, wet and horny.

"That was just the beginning," Victoria said, as she pulled out the butt plug and shoved it straight into her mouth. Sara's face turns from desperate and exhausted to disgusted, her eyes wide at the terrible flavour of her own ass. "We have a lot of work to do if you're going to be my perfect little slave".

"Put it back in," Victoria said, gesturing to the empty space between Sara's cheeks.

Sara hesitated, feeling a wave of disgust wash over her. She had never been into anal play, and the thought of putting the plug back in herself made her skin crawl.

"Go on," Victoria said, smirking. "Don't make me do it for you slut."

"Yes Mistress" replayed Sara nervously. With a trembling hand, Sara placed the plug back between her cheeks, feeling a sense of fullness that she couldn't ignore. The sensation was uncomfortable, and painful at the decent size of the plug now stretching her asshole.

"Good girl," Victoria said, her tone dripping with condescension.

Sara gritted her teeth, trying to keep her composure. She didn't want to give Victoria the satisfaction of seeing her break.

"Now," Victoria said, stepping closer to her. "I have a task for you." Sara braced herself, not knowing what to expect.

"I want you to eat me out," Victoria said, leaning back against her desk. Sara felt her heart sink. She was straight and the idea of putting her face in between another woman's legs disgusted her.

"Come on, slave," Victoria said, her voice laced with impatience. "Do as you're told."

Sara reluctantly dropped to her knees, feeling the cold floor against her skin. She tried to ignore the overwhelming sense of revulsion as she leaned in towards Victoria's pussy.

The smell was overwhelming, and Sara felt her stomach lurch with disgust. But she knew better than to resist. She began to lap at Victoria's pussy, trying to block out the sensations and the taste.

Victoria moaned with pleasure, grabbing a fistful of Sara's hair and pulling her closer. Sara could feel her arousal building, despite her discomfort. Saras face was rubbed backward and forward along her new Mistresses pussy, covinging her face and hair in pussy juices, the smell coating her and it was sickening to Sara.

Suddenly, Victoria pushed her away, her face twisted in anger. "You're not doing it right," she snapped. "Get out of my sight, I will call you in the morning."

Sara scrambled to her feet, feeling humiliated and used. She wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back.

Face covered in cum she stood in the centre of the office naked and shaking. "Here take your clothes and the plug stays in until I say so" Mistress Victoria snaps back to her as she throws the skirt and top at Sara, not before whipping her pussy clean with the top, adding to the terrible smell before she sits down at her desk and opens her laptop.

"What are you waiting for slut, go now" Victoria snaps and Sara quickly stumbles just able to get her skirt on and pull her shirt over he head "yes mistress" she says with a shakey voice.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 04-14-2023, 06:06 AM   #2
SaraSlut21

Default Part 2

Part 2

Walking out the door to the world, Sara looks like a used mess, her face wet, her shirt still tight as ever and smelling strong of pussy, and her skirt barely hiding the large metal plug in her ass, a tear rolls down her check as she quickly shuffles her way home to her dorm room.

Sara was nervous as she walked back to her dorm room. She could smell the pussy on here and was disgusted. She knew that she was in for a world of trouble now that Mistress Victoria had her under her thumb. As she walked, she couldn't help but think about the rules that Victoria had given her. They were strict, and she knew that she would have to be very careful if she wanted to avoid getting into trouble.

When she arrived at her dorm room, Sara took a deep breath and steeled herself. She knew that she had to follow the rules, no matter how difficult they might be. She took off her shoes and started to strip, making sure to fold her clothes neatly and put them away. As she did this she received a text on her phone. "Good girl following your rules, I have set up cameras in your room so no cheating hehe, ohh and no shower tonight, I want you to smell like me all night long".

Sara felt her heart sink as she realized that she was being watched. She looked around the room, trying to find the cameras, but couldn't see them. She had no idea where they were hidden, but she knew that she had to assume that they were watching her every move. She finished undressing, feeling self-conscious and exposed, and got into bed.

She lay there for a while, feeling restless and anxious. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched, and the thought made her skin crawl. She tried to distract herself by reading a book, but she couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was Mistress Victoria and the hold she had over her.

As the night wore on, Sara found herself getting more and more tired. She knew that she had to get some sleep if she was going to be able to function the next day. But as she closed her eyes, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. Would Mistress Victoria come to her dorm room and demand that she do something? Would she be punished for breaking one of the rules?

Sara tried to push the thoughts out of her mind and drifted off to sleep. But even in her dreams, she couldn't escape the feeling of being watched, and the fear that came with it.

Sara woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing on the nightstand. She rubbed her eyes and reached for the phone, her heart sinking as she read the message. It was from Mistress Victoria.

"Good morning, my slave. Today you will film yourself edging and send it to me. Once you have done that, you will be forced to drink your morning piss. Failure to comply will result in severe punishment."

Sara felt a knot form in her stomach. She had known this day was coming since becoming Mistress Victoria's slave. The thought of filming herself in such a vulnerable state and then being forced to drink her own piss made her want to run and hide.

But she knew better than to disobey. She got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, her heart pounding with every step. She set up her phone on the counter, taking a deep breath before starting the video.

Slowly, she began to touch herself, following Victoria's instructions to edge herself but never to let herself cum. She moaned softly as she got closer and closer to the brink, her body trembling with anticipation.

When she had finally edged for the required amount of time, she picked up the phone and sent the video to Victoria. Almost immediately, she received a reply.

"Good girl," the message read. "Now, drink your piss."

Sara felt a wave of disgust and revulsion wash over her. She had never done anything like this before, and the thought of drinking her own piss made her want to throw up.

But she knew better than to disobey. She got down on her knees in front of the toilet and began to pee into a cup. The smell was overpowering, and she had to fight the urge to gag.

Once she had finished, she picked up the cup and drank it down, gagging as the warm liquid hit the back of her throat. She felt humiliated and degraded, but she knew that this was the price she had to pay for being Mistress Victoria's slave.

The taste was stuck in her mouth and as Sara sat on the bathroom floor trying to not throw up, the plug in her ass pushing against the hard tiles forcing it deeper inside her ass.

The phone lights up again and another text comes through, "good little piss slave, you can take out the plug, shower and completely shave hairless from the neck down for me little slut".

Sara stepped into the shower, the hot water cascading down her naked body. She tried to wash away the shame and humiliation she felt from being forced to strip and crawl in front of Mistress Victoria. She didn't know how she was going to face her dormmates after this, let alone her own reflection in the mirror.

As she lathered her body with soap, she couldn't help but think about the outfit and the chastity belt that had been left for her. She knew she had to wear it, no matter how much she hated the idea. She felt trapped, like there was no way out of this situation.

Sara quickly finished showering and stepped out, grabbing a towel to dry off. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and felt a pang of sadness. She looked like a different person, someone she didn't recognize. Her hair was tangled and her skin was flushed from embarrassment.

As she was drying herself, there was a knock on the door. Sara's heart skipped a beat. Who could it be? She remembered the rules that Victoria had laid out for her: answer the door naked. She hesitated for a moment, but then steeled herself and walked to the door.

When she opened it, there was a delivery man standing on the other side, holding a small package. He looked her up and down, taking in her naked body, and Sara felt a wave of shame wash over her.

"Package for Sara," he said, holding out the box.

Sara took the box from him, her hands trembling. She tried to cover herself up as best she could, but she knew it was no use. The man had seen everything.

"Thanks," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

She closed the door and sat down on her bed, staring at the box. She knew what was inside. Victoria had told her everything she needed to know. She opened the box and saw the outfit that she was supposed to wear today: a short white tennis skirt, a tight white crop top, and a nice pair of white nikes. There was also a bright pink chastity belt, with silver metal insides that looked complicated and had a large beaded sliver anal plug and pussy plug.

Sara sighed, defeated. She put on the outfit and the chastity belt, wincing as the plugs slowly forced there way inside of her making her feel very full, any slight shifts very noticeable to her sensitive insides after all this edging. The belt fit so snuggly it had to be made to order and with a lock it was sealed on. Sara looked in the box to see no key though and a sense of dread filled her as she was now trapped in this and her forced horny state was not only embarrassing but starting to get very desperate. There was also a note with an address on it. She didn't know where it was, but it said to head there right away.

Sara left the dorm, feeling exposed and vulnerable in her new outfit. Without any panties on the pink belt was very visible if the skirt was lifted up, and with it sitting right on the bottom of my Sara's as checks, it only took a bumb, bend or breeze for flash the bring pink. Walking also made the belt shift side to side inside of Sara, the horniness building and building, almost close to edging from the walk. In her horny start, her perky tits and hard nipples where even more prominent. And the tight thin Lycra top was doing its job of making the erect hard nipples very visible. She tried to keep her head down and avoid eye contact, but she felt like everyone was staring at her. She felt like a piece of meat, on display for everyone to see.

As she walked to the address, she felt a sense of dread wash over her. What was going to happen to her today? Would she ever be able to escape from this situation? She didn't know, but she knew she had to keep going, no matter what.

Sara arrived at the warehouse, feeling nervous as she walked towards the door. She wondered what Mistress Victoria had in store for her today, and she hoped that it wouldn't be too painful or humiliating. As she knocked on the door, she heard footsteps approaching, and the door opened to reveal a very attractive lady in black and red latex outfit. In boots standing 6ft tall and curves in all the right places, Sara was instantly intimidated.

"Welcome, Sara," the woman said, her voice low and seductive. "Follow me, I've been expecting you. My name is Mistress Rose"

Sara felt a shiver run down her spine as the woman led her inside the warehouse. She couldn't help but notice the various BDSM tools and equipment scattered around the room. Her heart raced as she anticipated what was to come next.

Sara followed her down a hallway, until they reached a small room at the end. Inside, there was a metal table with leather straps for Sara's wrists and thighs.

"Strip and sit down whore," the woman said, as Sara sat onto the cold metal and was strapped in tight and unmoving. "I'm going to pierce your nipples."

Sara felt a wave of anxiety wash over her. She had always been intrigued by the idea of nipple piercings, but she had never had the courage to go through with it.

The woman began to clean and sterilize the area around Sara's nipples, and then she marked the spots where the piercings would go. Sara winced and let out a light squeal as she felt the needle pierce her skin, pain was over quickly but the second needle followed and stun twice as much but soon had two shiny new piercings. Two nice metal bars horizontal on her nipples protruding out on her hard nipples.

"Beautiful," the woman said, admiring her work.

Sara smiled weakly, feeling a mix of nervousness and pain from her new piercings. But the woman wasn't finished yet.

"Put this on," she said, gesturing for Sara to lift her head up to place on a blindfold blocking out the world.

Sara felt a sudden sense of vulnerability, feeling exposed and helpless. The woman began to clean the area just above the line of her chastity belt, and then she began to tattoo the words "good girls don't cum" onto her skin.

Sara gritted her teeth as she felt the needle digging into her skin, shaking in the restraints but unable to move, leaving a permanent reminder of her submission to Mistress Victoria. When the woman was finished, she took of the blindfold from Sara so she could see the finished product.

Sara stared at the tattoo in disbelief, feeling a mix of utter dread and humiliation. She knew that she was completely under Mistress Victoria's control, and she would have a personal reminder of this forever.

"Thank you, Mistress," Sara said meekly, feeling a sense of fear towards the woman in front of her.

"You're welcome, pet," the woman said, patting Sara's head affectionately. "Now, let's get started on my reward for this work"

"Quickly put your clothes back on and follow me" Mistress Rose says as she walk down the hall to a large room. Sara quickly putting her clothes back on the tight top putting pressure and pain on both tattoo and piercings that just thinking about made Sara almost puke.

Once they were in the main room, Mistress Rose began to speak again. "Today, my little pet, we are going to explore some predicament bondage, my favourite. I have some new nipple clamps that I want to try out on you."

Sara's eyes widened in fear after looking at her newly pieced nipples. She had never experienced predicament bondage before, and she knew that it would be very intense.

Mistress Rose pulls Sara's tits out the top of her tight lycra shirt began to attach the clamps to Sara's nipples, tightening them slowly until Sara gasped in pain, the clamps locked behind the metal bars now inbeded in her soft flesh. She then attached a chain to the clamps and pulled it upwards, making Sara stand on her tiptoes.

"Now, my pet," Mistress Rose said, "you must hold this position. If you let go, the chain will pull on your nipples and the pain will be intense. And if you make too much noise, well see this, it records sound and will give a nice little shock", she says as she attaches small metal clips that are conmected to the device by wires to the metal of the chastity belt that goes inside Sara's ass and pussy.

Sara tried to hold the position, her legs trembling with the effort. She could feel the chain pulling on her nipples, the pain shooting through her body. She gritted her teeth, determined not to let go or make a noise.

Mistress Rose circled around her, running her hands over Sara's body. "You look so beautiful like this, my little pet," she whispered into Sara's ear. "So helpless and vulnerable."

Sara felt a shiver run through her body at Mistress Rose's words. She was completely at her mercy, unable to move or even make a sound. The thought was both terrifying. Then Mistress Rose stomps on the ground and a bolt of electricity shoots through her nether region causing her to swing forward slightly, screaming hard and pulling her nipples slightly but regaining composure.

Mistress Rose continued to circle her, occasionally pulling on the chain or flicking the clamps. Sara felt like she was on fire, her body aching with the effort of holding the position.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Rose released her. Sara collapsed onto the floor, gasping for air. Her nipples were red and sore, and she knew that they would be sore for days.

Mistress Rose stood over her, taking off the electronic device and looked down at her with a mixture of pride and desire. "You did well, for a useless cunt," she said. Time you walk on home to your Mistress, she is waiting for you at your dorm room.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

The following 10 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 05-10-2023, 03:45 PM   #3
FaexF

Talking Very pleasurable

This is great !! Great writing and lovely story so far and where it seems to be heading. Keep up the great work!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:09 PM   #4
SaraSlut21

Part 3

Sara walked back to her dorm room, her steps heavy with despair as the metal plug and dildo inside her still attached to her chastity belt made her feel uneasy. The memories of the seedy tattoo parlor and the cold, clinical examination room where she’d been subjected to nipple piercings and tattooing haunted her every step. She couldn’t believe what she’d agreed to—no, what she’d been forced into.

Upon arriving at her dorm room, Sara hesitantly opened the door, preparing herself for whatever punishment awaited her. Sure enough, Mistress Victoria was lounging on her bed, seemingly waiting for Sara’s return.

“Ah, you’re back,” Mistress Victoria drawled lazily, eyeing Sara up and down as she stood before her in silence. “well...Take off your clothes.”

Sara froze, suddenly remembering that she hadn’t taken the opportunity to strip as she was now forced to do in her dorm. Panic seized her as she realized her mistake, and she quickly stammered out an apology. And stripped of everything until she was left standing in just her chastity belt.

But it was too late. Mistress Victoria’s expression darkened, and she swung her legs off the bed, sauntering over to Sara with deliberate slowness. Reaching down to her underwear, she pulled off her own damp panties and started to wrap them around a small black dildo gag she produced from behind her back.

“Naughty, naughty,” Mistress Victoria chided, her voice dripping with false sweetness. “Did I not explicitly tell you to be naked at all times?”

Sara nodded frantically, attempting to convey her remorse through her panicked eyes.

“Well, since you seem to enjoy defying me so much, I think it’s time for a little reinforcement.” Mistress Victoria slowly placed the dildo gag wrapped in her soaked panties into Sara's mouth causing her to gag and choke on the fabric. The flavour was strong and Sara did everything she could not to gag as it was bound tightly around her blonde hair

Mistress Victoria then grabbed Sara's arm and dragged her over to the bed, and had her stand before her Mistress Victoria sat down.

With a cruel smile, Mistress Victoria unlocked Sara's chastity belt, freeing her swollen clit from its confines. Sara whimpered at the sudden sensation, as her mistress gave her pussy a few slow circles. "I bet this is starting to feel very needy isn't it" she teases.

As Mistress Victoria sat down on the bed and made Sara kneel before her with nothing but a point of her fingers, she discarded the belt and dildos and plugs and began staring deep into her eyes as she went over the rules of their arrangement in more details.

"You belong to me now, Sara," she said coldly. "And don't you ever forget it. You will do as I say, when I say it. And if you disobey me, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

Sara nodded weakly, tears streaming down her cheeks. She knew she had no choice but to submit to her new mistress, no matter how humiliating and degrading it may be.

As Mistress Victoria sat on the edge of the bed, she gazed down at Sara, whose muffled sounds indicated a combination of confusion and distress. Sara's gag prevented her from communicating clearly, but Mistress Victoria understood her perfectly.

"Listen closely, Sara," Mistress Victoria began, sliding her foot forward and adjusting Sara's posture as she kneeled. Opening Sara's knees wider, she added, "A good slave knows how to maintain proper form. Arms behind your back, hands grabbing opposite elbows and tits pushed out proudly."

Sara reluctantly adjusted her position, her nerves growing increasingly tense as Mistress Victoria continued to speak.

"In exchange for your cooperation, I will ensure that you graduate with honors and have a successful future," Mistress Victoria promised, pausing to gauge Sara's reaction. Seeing that Sara appeared skeptical, Mistress Victoria chose to elaborate further.

"Until you finish college, you will be my devoted slave, attending classes and completing assignments as usual. However, outside of academics, you will fulfill my needs and desires, regardless of how uncomfortable or distasteful they may be."

Mistress Victoria paused again, sliding her foot forward and grazing Sara's pussy with it. Sara's immediate reaction was visceral, repulsed by the invasion of privacy and violation of boundaries.

"I promise you, Sara, that this arrangement will benefit us both. By the time you earn your degree, you will have learned discipline, dedication, and devotion, qualities that will serve you well throughout your life."

Sara considered Mistress Victoria's proposition, understanding that she had limited options in her current predicament. Reluctantly, she nodded her acceptance, vowing to remain vigilant and cautious as she navigated the murky waters of this unusual partnership.

"Very well," Mistress Victoria replied, satisfied with Sara's decision. "Starting tomorrow, you will report directly to me each morning to receive your daily tasks and responsibilities. Any failures to perform adequately will be met with appropriate consequences."

"Alright, Sara, to celebrate you agreement with out deal you can edge your needy pussy again," Mistress Victoria said, her voice stern but not unkind. "Grind on my foot and edge for me."

Sara hesitated for a moment, her mind rebelling against the command. But her body betrayed her, responding instinctively to the dominance in Mistress Victoria's voice scare of additional torture. She began to rock her hips back and forth, feeling the warmth of Mistress Victoria's foot between her legs.

As she moved, Sara could feel her arousal building once again. She was already so worked up from the previous denials and edgings that it didn't take long for her to reach the brink of orgasm. But Mistress Victoria showed no signs of relenting, keeping her foot steady and immobile.

"Keep going slut, but you better not cum" Mistress Victoria yells as she stared down at Sara.

Frustrated and angry, Sara nodded as he eyes met her new Mistresses evil stare. She wanted to cry, to run from the unfairness of it all. But she knew that it would do no good. Mistress Victoria held all the power, and Sara was at her mercy. Sara could only grind back and forward riding the edge of cumming, a large drip of drool dripping down her chest from the dildo as she tried her best to not gag from it.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Victoria withdrew her foot and stood up. "Enough," she said simply. "Now, clean my foot with your hair."

Sara recoiled at the suggestion, feeling a wave of disgust wash over her. But she knew better than to refuse. Gritting her teeth, she bent down and began to scrub at Mistress Victoria's foot, using her long locks to absorb her own juices.

When she was finished, Mistress Victoria bend down and slowly unclasped the gag, a puddle of drool dropping onto Sara's tits. "You have the rest of the day to study," she said. "Make sure you focus, I want my property to be top of the class."

Sara nodded meekly, grateful for the respite. "Yes Mistress Victoria". But just as Mistress Victoria was about to leave the room, she stopped and turned back around.

"Oh, and Sara?" she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Don't think I forgot about your place on the college soccer team, regarding your practice tonight… I've left a little gift for you in the bathroom. Make sure you use it."

With that, she turned shuffled her panties on, leant down giving Sara a soft kiss on the lips and left the room, leaving Sara keeling and panting on the floor and to contemplate the mysterious contents of the box in the bathroom. Little did she know, her training was about to take a turn for the unexpected.

The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 02-10-2024, 05:15 AM   #5
SaraSlut21

Part 4

Sara headed to the bathroom to find the present wrapped elegantly on the counter. Eagerly, she opened it, finding a small pink butt plug, Kegel balls, and a note.

The note read, "Use these from when you leave home until you get back after practice. Remember your rules, but I will allow sports bras for anything relating to your soccer. Good luck hiding your new nipples and tattoo in the showers." Sara swallowed hard, realizing she would have to navigate her practice with these intimate items inside her.

Before study she jumped into the shower, the warm water easing some of her fears and washing away her degraded thoughts that now circled her mind. The nipple piercings and tattoo stung but she washed them well to avoid any infection.

She dried herself and almost instinctivly put clothes on before stopping and sitting at her desk, she studied diligently, hoping to ease her anxieties and put her mind toward her sport science degree and not this degrading horniness between her legs.

Soon it was time to leave. Dressed in her soccer shorts, white sports bra, and training top, she slowly inserted the toys. Instantly, she felt a mix of terror and humiliation. How would she manage to train without drawing attention to her awkward circumstances Sara thought to herself as she slowly pussed the items inside her.

Heading out, Sara felt hyperaware of the persistent whispers of arousal emanating from the concealed contraption nestled against her skin. Each deliberate step she took towards the gym heightened her trepidation, as waves of forbidden pleasure surged through her veins. Determined to preserve her dignity, Sara focused on maintaining her poise, unwilling to yield to the devilish desires lurking beneath her facade.

Sara walked into the gym, her pulse quickening as she felt the unfamiliar weight between her legs. Glancing around, she noticed her teammates already setting up for their strength training session. Keeping her head down, she headed over to join them.

Her friend Jamie gave her a friendly wave. "Hey, Sara! Ready to crush it today?"

Suppressing a sigh, Sara managed a weak smile. "Yeah, totally!"

They grabbed some barbells and positioned themselves near the mirrors. Coach called out instructions for their deadlifts, and Sara gripped the metal bar tightly, feeling the added resistance against her thighs. She swallowed hard, willing herself to focus on the exercise rather than the foreign object pressing against her.

Gritting her teeth, she hoisted the barbell off the ground, muscles straining as she completed each rep. Her teammates encouraged each other, shouting out words of encouragement and motivation. Sara appreciated their camaraderie, but she couldn't shake the feeling that she didn't quite belong.

Jamie glanced over at her mid-set. "Are you okay? You seem tense today."

Sara offered a reassuring nod. "Just concentrating!"

As they moved onto lunges, Sara grew increasingly conscious of the restricted motion caused by her secret burden. Struggling to maintain her balance due to the toys but also the early torture on her body from the kneeling and predicament bondage, she stumbled awkwardly, earning puzzled looks from her concerned friends.

"Whoa, you sure you're alright?" asked Jamie, catching Sara's arm before she lost her footing entirely.

Flustered, Sara stammered, "Y-yeah, sorry. Just tripped."

Determined to finish the workout, Sara powered through the final sets, ignoring the throbbing presence that threatened to consume her thoughts and slowly becoming most stable and used to the sensations. By the end of the session, she was drenched in sweat and relieved that she had made it through unscathed.

Stepping into the compact shower stall, Sara swiftly adjusted the temperature before ducking underneath the steady stream of water. She hurriedly lathered her body, cleaning away the traces of sweat and grime from her intense gym session. Thoughts of the inserted toys and her fresh tattoos occupied her mind as she ensured none of the evidence revealed itself. Satisfied with her diligent scrubbing, she shut off the water and grabbed a threadbare towel hanging beside her.

Aware of her unique wardrobe choices—or lack thereof—she dried herself rapidly, ensuring no hint of moisture betrayed the absence of undergarments beneath her tights and oversized hoodie. Swiftly dressing, she rushed out of the gym, hoping to distance herself from any lingering suspicions.

Minutes later, as Sara walked home in the cool night air, her phone chimed with an incoming message. It was from Jamie, expressing concern about her peculiar behavior at the gym.

Jamie: Hey Sara! Are you okay? You seemed off today at the gym.

Sara: Sorry if I seemed off today. Long night + early morning = zombie mode. Feeling better now!

Jamie: Glad to hear it! Was worried maybe something was wrong. Hope you're getting enough rest <3

Sara:Yeah, definitely working on it Thanks for checking in on me - really appreciate it!

Jamie: Of course!! Anytime, seriously. Let's catch up soon. Maybe lunch tomorrow?

Sara: Sounds great! I'll make sure I am free but I will hopefully see you then

Jamie: Perfect Text me if anything changes. Night, Sara!

Sara: Will do, thanks again! Goodnight, Jamie

With that Sara hurried to her dorm but not before on more message came through just as she walked in the door.

Victoria: Good evening, Sara. Your efforts today were noted and approved. Enjoy the night off, but remember to prepare for tomorrow. Be ready to present yourself promptly at 6 AM in the outfit displayed on your desk. Don't forget your chastity belt. Sleep well.

Sara's eyes widened as she read the text from Victoria. An unexpected night off, but with conditions. Smiling faintly, she responded with a quick confirmation before tossing her phone onto the coffee table. Tomorrow's ensemble appeared promising, however, the chastity belt proved daunting. Shaking off her concerns, she acknowledged the rare gift of rest and prepared for bed.

Entering her dorm, Sara stripped off the tights and hoodie she'd worn to the gym, respecting the rules and allowing her bare skin to be exposed to her room and the hidden cameras. Tired from the day's events, she slipped under the covers and savored the peaceful calm surrounding her. Within minutes, she descended into a deep, relaxing slumber.

Hours later, dawn encroached, a soft alarm gently awakening Sara from her refreshing slumber. Stretching lazily and instantly feeling a horny wave over her in the morning, she recalled the previous night's text and sprang into action. Hopping out of bed, she sauntered over to her desk, examining the elegant yellow dress draped elegantly on its surface. Beside it, her chastity belt gleamed ominously. Taking a deep breath, she resigned herself to the demands of her mistress and embarked on her preparations.

By 5:30 AM, Sara was ready, wearing the sunny yellow sundress, which accentuated her figure and complemented her golden locks. Secured within the confines of her chastity belt hidden beneath, she felt a deep level of vulnerability. Leaving her apartment, she navigated the dimly lit streets, heading towards Victoria's office.

Arriving precisely at six, she hesitantly ascended the stairs leading to the enigmatic woman's workplace, wondering what awaited her in the early hours of the morning. Unlocking the door, she discovered Victoria, immaculately groomed and seemingly delighted by her punctual appearance.

"Ah, excellent timing, Sara," praised Victoria, surveying her submissive from head to toe. "Please, come in. Our day begins shortly."

Submissively, Sara acquiesced, entering the realm of her enigmatic mistress, uncertain of the lessons that lie ahead, but ready to face them nonetheless.

Sara enters Victoria's office and finds her already busily typing away on her computer, appearing as if she had been up for several hours. Sara waits patiently, clearing her throat lightly to signal her presence.

Victoria raises her hand in acknowledgement, briefly diverting her attention from the screen. "Lean over my desk," she commands in a serious tone. Sara follows the instruction, resting her forearms on the polished wood.

Victoria reaches into a drawer and retrieves a pretty pink sparkly dog collar. Sara's heart races, sensing the forthcoming humiliation. "Turn around," Victoria instructs, placing the collar around Sara's neck. Sara's eyes fall shut, wishing she could disappear.

"Down," Victoria orders, indicating that Sara should kneel. With the addition of a leash connected to the collar, she guides Sara under her desk, stopping only inches away from her exposed pussy beneath her skirt. Sara's cheeks burn with embarrassment, horrified at the closeness to her mistress.

Typing sounds echo as Victoria carries on with her work, seemingly unaffected by Sara's presence beneath her desk. Moments drag on, interrupted only by Victoria absentmindedly scratching Sara's scalp.

Breaking the silence, Victoria abruptly addresses Sara, "Hand me your phone." Obeying, Sara gives her the device. Victoria installs monitoring software, gaining access to Sara's calendar, call log, and messages.

"Now let's talk about some logistics shall we, and get your tongue to work down there nice and slowly my good girl" Victoria concludes, handing the phone back to Sara and begins to type again. Fighting feelings of violation and humiliation, Sara slowly reached her tongue forward as the taste of Mistress Victorias pussy was strong in her mouth.

Sara continued to slowly lick at Mistress Victoria's wet pussy, her tongue exploring every inch of her mistress's folds as she obeyed her every command. Mistress Victoria's grip on her hair tightened as she moaned in pleasure, signaling to Sara that she was doing a good job.

"From now on, you will have some daily tasks to ensure you remain compliant," Mistress Victoria announced, her tone businesslike but you could sense she was experiencing some pleasure. "Firstly, you will come here every morning before attending class. This will give us time to discuss your schedule and any upcoming tasks I may have for you."

Sara nodded, listening intently as she continued to lick obediently.

"Additionally, you will make sure your phone is on at all times, as I may require your assistance at any moment. You will also continue to follow all of the rules I have previously outlined, not exceptions."

Sara gulped, feeling a familiar wave of humiliation wash over her.

"Lastly," Mistress Victoria continued, "on weekends, you will come to my house on Friday nights and can leave Monday mornings. I have your full schedule and training plan for soccer, and anything else outside of those activities, you will ask for permission."

Sara's mind raced as she processed the implications of these new rules. She would essentially be living under Mistress Victoria's roof during the weekends, completely at her disposal. Despite her reservations, she knew better than to argue.

"Understood?" Mistress Victoria asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress," Sara murmured into Mistress Victoria's pussy, her eye looking up longingly.

"Excellent," Mistress Victoria replied, smiling satisfactorily. "Now, let's talk about you date with Jamie shall we".

Sara's eyes looking up from in the crotch of Mistress Victoria instantly looked scared to death. As Mistress Victoria built to an orgasm, she talked at Sara, her voice thick with pleasure. "Imagine telling Jamie about your new nipple piercings, hmm? Or confessing your desire to experiment with a girl? Oh, and of course, mentioning just how incredibly horny you are today."

Sara listened in surprise, unsure if her mistress was joking or not. Before she could respond, Victoria continued, "You'll go and see Jamie at lunch today, and you'll make sure to bring up these three topics in conversation. Understand?"

Sara nodded, feeling mortified at the thought of discussing such personal matters with her friend. But she knew better than to question Mistress Victoria's orders.

"Good girl," Victoria purred, her body shuddering with pleasure as she reached her peak. Sara remained silent, her mind racing as she tried to process the humiliating conversation she was expected to have with Jamie as her Mistress began to cum onto her face.

After what felt like an eternity of moisture slowly flowing, Victoria finally relaxed, releasing Sara from her grip. "Now go, and prepare yourself for today's encounter. I expect you to be fully committed to this task."

Feeling numb, Sara stood up her face flushed red. Mistress Victoria got up and unclasped the collar off her neck. "Be good or I will keep this on you permanently," Mistress Victoria stated as she smacked saras ass out to the door. Brushing the belt around Sara as she did she points at the small key around her neck, "this stays locked for now though my horny whore".

Sara quickly turned and left the office, her mind spinning with anxiety and dread. She couldn't imagine how she was going to bring up these topics with Jamie, especially without arousing suspicion. But she knew she had no choice – Mistress Victoria demanded it, and Sara was powerless to refuse.

For the rest of the day, Sara obsessed over the conversation she would have with Jamie. She practiced different ways of bringing up the topics, trying to make them sound casual and natural. But no matter how she phrased it, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was betraying her friend's trust.

Eventually, the lunch of reckoning arrived. Sara nervously approached Jamie at a cafe they went to all the time, her palms sweating and her heart racing. To her credit, Jamie seemed genuinely happy to see her, greeting her with a warm hug and asking how she was doing.

Sara took a deep breath, steeling herself for the humiliating conversation to come. "Actually, I have something kind of weird to tell you," she began, her voice wavering slightly.

Jamie raised an eyebrow, a curious expression on her face. "Okay, go ahead."

Sara sat nervously across from Jamie, trying to find the right words to begin the conversation. After a few moments of awkward silence, she decided to dive right in.

Sara took a deep breath and blurred out the first topic. "Well I got my nipples pierced yesterday."

Jamie blinked in surprise, processing the statement. "Wow, that's bold of you. How does it feel?"

Sara shrugged, still avoiding direct eye contact. "It's different, but I kind of like it."

Jamie nodded, clearly trying to hide her shock. "Interesting. Well, if you like it, that's all that matters."

Sara continued into light chit chat, her mind nervous of the next topics she needed to talk about.

Another pause settled between them before Sara brought up the second topic. "I've been feeling really horny lately," she muttered, her face turning red.

Jamie raised an eyebrow, feigning ignorance. "Oh? Is that why you've been acting strange recently?"

Sara nodded, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess so. It's just hard to focus on anything else."

Jamie tilted her head, studying Sara carefully. "Have you tried doing anything about it?"

Sara shook her head. "Like yeah, I'm just... overwhelmed, I guess."

Jamie leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms. "Well, if you ever need any recommendations, I'm here for you."

Sara's eyes shot up to meet Jamie's, surprised by her offer. "R-recommendations?"

Jamie smirked, enjoying the tension between them. "Yeah, you know. Sex toys, porn, stuff like that. I'm sure there are plenty of resources online."

Sara's face turned even redder, but she couldn't deny the curiosity bubbling inside of her. "O-oh, of course, Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

Jamie nodded, satisfied with her response. "Good. Hahaha you used to be such a prude, what happened to you". Jamie laughed playingly with her.

Sara took a deep breath, bracing herself for the final blow. "Well if we are talking about it, I've been thinking about maybe experimenting with girls," she said, looking down at her hands.

Jamie's eyes widened, but she kept her cool exterior. "Really? I thought you were dead straight"

Sara shook her head. "No, I think I am, but you don't know until you try and I've been having these thoughts and feelings, and I don't know what to do about them."

Jamie nodded, trying to hide her interest. "Have you thought about pursuing those feelings? because curiosity is different to actions you know."

Sara shrugged, still avoiding eye contact. "I don't know. I'm just talking out loud I guess."

Jamie leaned in closer, her voice lowering. "Well what if you discover a whole new side of yourself that you never knew existed?"

Sara bit her lip, hearing Jamie's words knowing she has definitely experienced this and it did not open a new side to me, quiet the opposite in fact.

Jamie leaned back in her chair, contemplative. "Well, if you ever want to give it a try, I could introduce you to some people. Plus, if you get me drunk enough, you might have a chance with me," she said, jokingly.

Sara's eyes widened in shock, unsure if Jamie was serious or not. "Wait, what? You would...?"

Jamie burst out laughing, realizing how Sara interpreted her comment. "No, no, I'm just kidding! I mean, I'm flattered, but I'm not interested in dating you, Sara. But I'm happy to support you and help you explore your feelings in a safe and consensual way."

Sara breathed a sigh of relief, her face heating up with embarrassment. "Oh, wow you almost had me there."

Jamie smiled warmly at her friend. "Who knows, I'm not as vanilla as you are Sara you know that".

Jamie glances down at her phone "shit I gotta go, I'll see you later on, and you will have to show me your new nipples soon too". Jamie's says teasingly as she runs off.

Sara sat frozen in her seat, her mind racing as Jamie stood up to leave. She couldn't believe that she had just shared such personal information with her friend, and she felt a mixture of relief and guilt wash over her. On one hand, she was grateful for Jamie's support and understanding, but on the other hand, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had crossed a boundary that shouldn't have been crossed.

Just as Jamie was walking away, Sara's phone buzzed with a new text message. She frowned as she picked it up, her heart sinking when she saw that it was from Mistress Victoria. The message read, "I hope you enjoyed sharing all of your dirty secrets with your little friend. Don't worry, I was listening the whole time."

Sara's blood boiled as she read the message, her face flushing with anger and embarrassment. She couldn't believe that her mistress had been listening in on her conversation with Jamie, and she felt violated and exposed. She knew that she couldn't ignore Mistress Victoria's commands, but she resented the constant surveillance and control that she imposed including this new spywear her phone.

With a heavy heart, Sara got up and headed back to her dorm room. She stripped off her clothes as she entered, feeling a sense of disgust as she was forced to be naked. She stepped into the shower, letting the hot water flow over her skin and wash away the stress and tension of the day. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to center herself and find some inner peace.

Unfortunately, her peace was short-lived. Just as she was settling down to do some studying, there was a sharp knock on the door. Sara's heart skipped a beat as she heard the sound, knowing that it could only be one person. She took a deep breath and steadied herself, mentally preparing herself for what was to come.

Nervously, she got up and slowly walked over to the door, still completely naked. She took a deep breath and opened it, her eyes widening as she saw Mistress Victoria standing before her. The older woman was dressed in a sleek black suit, her dark hair falling in loose curls around her shoulders. She held a black duffle bag in one hand, her eyes narrowed as she surveyed Sara's naked body.

"Good afternoon, Sara," Mistress Victoria said crisply, her voice laced with authority. "I trust you've had a productive day?"

Sara nodded, struggling to keep her voice steady. "Yes, Mistress," she said, bowing her head in submission.

Mistress Victoria raised an eyebrow, her eyes flicking over Sara's body. "I see that you're not dressed, good girl to follow her rules".

"Kneel like a good slave, with good posture," Mistress Victoria commanded, her tone authoritative. Sara immediately lowered herself onto her knees, her eyes fixed on the floor in front of her.

Mistress Victoria sat down on Sara's bed and looked at her with a smirk. "Good girl. Tonight, I have a special task for you. I want you to head back to college and go to your soccer change rooms. The door will be unlocked, and you will find your next set of instructions in your locker."

Sara felt a surge of anxiety wash over her. She knew that going to the change rooms at this time was risky. But she also knew that refusing Mistress Victoria's orders was not an option.

"I understand, Mistress," Sara said, her voice trembling slightly.

Mistress Victoria nodded approvingly. She slowly unlocked the chastity belt that Sara had been wearing for the past few days and removed it, placing it on the bed. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a large vibrating egg, pushing it inside Sara's wet pussy. Sara gasped at the sudden intrusion, but Mistress Victoria ignored her protests.

"Wear these white tights to hold the egg in place," Mistress Victoria instructed, throwing a pair of tights at Sara. She then pulled out some rope and began to tie Sara's breasts up tightly, causing her to wince in pain and he newly pierced nipples to protrude out.

Once she was satisfied with her work, Mistress Victoria placed a pink collar around Sara's neck and pushed a matching buttplug into her ass. She then tossed a hoodie at Sara, telling her to put it on to cover up. Sara felt completely violated, especially as the plug was slowly pushed back into her tight ass.

"Now go, and don't disappoint me," Mistress Victoria said, her tone stern. Sara reluctantly got up and left the room, her mind racing with anxiety and uncertainty about what awaited her.

The following 2 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 02-10-2024, 03:50 PM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Damn, this story is getting to be very good.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:59 PM   #7
freakazoyd77

Agreed! Will be interesting to see where we go from here, let me know if you are open to suggestions

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:14 PM   #8
SaraSlut21

Thank you!!!!

And yes I would be interested in if any of the people reading have ideas or suggestions, I can't promise I will use them but they would be appreciated 👍🏻

Old 02-10-2024, 09:31 PM   #9
SaraSlut21

Part 5

Sara's heart raced as she made her way to the change rooms, her senses on high alert. She walked quickly, her tits bouncing uncomfortably in the tight binding and her pussy throbbing from the vibrating egg inside her even without any vibration. She tugged at the hoodie, pulling it down lower over the pink collar that was now starting to chafe her neck.

Sara arrived at the college's athletic complex, her heart racing as she approached the soccer change rooms. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, and she felt even worse that she was in a place where people could so easily recognise her.

As she entered the change room, she was relieved to find it empty and quiet. She walked hesitantly towards her locker, her eyes scanning the room for any sign of danger. Her heart was pounding in her ears, and she could feel the sweat trickling down her forehead.

When she reached her locker, she took a deep breath and opened it, praying that she wouldn't find anything unsettling inside. But her hopes were dashed as a note fluttered to the ground, with instructions written in Mistress Victoria's handwriting.

Sara's hands shook as she read the note, her mind racing with fear and anxiety. She was to strip naked and cuff herself to the bench in the middle of the room, face up and with her limbs spread to the top and bottom of the bench and wear the items in the bottom of you locker. Sara's heart sank as she realized that there was no way out of this situation once again and her torture would continue.

With trembling hands, she undressed, feeling more exposed than ever before. She reached to the bottom of the locker and pulled out a pair of swimming goggles that had been painted black, blinding them completely and a pair of tight metal nipple clamps. She attached the clamps as the tightly pinched the extremely sensitive nipples and placed the goggles over her head resting on her forhead. She then cuffed her ankles to the bench, laying back and stretching out her body and exposing herself completely. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the fear and humiliation that consumed her before sliding the goggles over her eyes and reaching backwards finding the other cuffs at the base of the bench and cuffing her hands tightly.

As she lay there, stretched tightly along the bench, she felt the vibrator inside her stir to life, sending ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. Sara bit her lip, trying to suppress a moan as the sensations became more intense. She could feel her pussy growing wetter with every passing moment, and she knew that she was completely at Mistress Victoria's mercy.

Time seemed to stretch on endlessly as she lay there, her body trembling with anticipation and fear. She didn't know what would happen next, but she knew that she had no choice but to surrender to Mistress Victoria's will. Her nipples ached and the terror of no seeing a thing all the while trying to maintain some silence as the buzzing tortured her pussy was making her sweat and want to cry.

Sara's breath hitched as she felt someone slowly approach her in the change room. She could hear the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer, and her heart raced in her chest. Suddenly, she felt a gentle tug on the chain connecting the clamps on her nipples, and she arched her back as it was pulled upward towards the ceiling. The chain was tied up tightly above her and she is forced to fight against her body to hold her tits as high as possible.

Sara lay on the bench, her body trembling with anticipation as the vibrator inside her buzzed to life once again. She bit her lip, trying to contain the moans that threatened to escape her throat as the device sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

The person walked around to her side, and Sara could hear the rustle of fabric as they moved. Suddenly, she felt a sharp crack against her skin, and she cried out in surprise. The person continued to smack her body with a crop, alternating between her breasts, stomach, and thighs.

Each blow sent a jolt of pain and pleasure through Sara's body, and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge. She squeezed her eyes shut behind the goggles, focusing on the conflicting sensations coursing through her.

She could feel her pussy growing wetter with every passing moment, and she knew that she was completely at this persons mercy. The nipple clamps continued to dug into her sensitive flesh, sending bolts of pain and pleasure straight to her brain.

Just as Sara felt herself nearing the edge, the vibrator was silenced once again. She groaned in frustration, her body begging for release. But it was denied, and the cycle continued.

"No no just please let me cum please" Sara begged out to who she hoped was Mistress Victoria and not some random person, it had to be her right, Sara thought to herself instantly filling her mind with terror at the idea it wasn't.

Again and again, the vibrator buzzed to life, sending Sara spiralling towards the brink of orgasm before cutting off abruptly, leaving her suspended in a state of agony. She couldn't take much more of this, but she knew better than to protest.

Hours passed, or perhaps it was only minutes, Sara couldn't tell. All she knew was that she was trapped in this endless cycle of pleasure and denial, her body crying out for release that never came.

The person walked around her, cropping her sensitive skin as she edged closer and closer to orgasm. Each sharp smack sent a jolt of pain through her body, mixing with the pleasure of the vibrator and nipple clamps.

Finally, mercifully, the vibrator was silenced for good. Sara lay there, spent and exhausted, her body trembling with exhaustion as her back was still arched but starting to fatigue and putting pressure on her nipples and shoulders. She could feel the sweat pouring down her body, pooling in the small of her back and between her breasts.

Suddenly, she felt the clamps being removed from her nipples, sending a flood of relief through her body. But the relief was short-lived, as she felt the person untying the chain that held her nipples aloft.

The blood rushed back into her nipples, sending a wave of pain crashing through her body. Sara screamed, her back arching off the bench as the pain intensified. She thrashed against the cuffs, trying to escape the torrent of agony that consumed her.

But there was nowhere to go, no way to escape. She was trapped, completely at the mercy of whoever was tormenting her.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the pain subsided. Sara lay there, panting heavily, her body slick with sweat and tears.

She heard the sound of footsteps retreating, and she knew that she was alone once again. Exhausted and emotionally drained, Sara closed her eyes and surrendered to the darkness that surrounded her.

Sara's wrists and ankles were still tingling from being cuffed for so long, but she felt a surge of relief as she realized that they had somehow opened on their own. She flexed her fingers and toes, testing the mobility of her joints and feeling grateful for the freedom.

Without hesitation, Sara got up from the bench, her body aching and bruised from the prolonged edging and physical abuse. She felt dizzy and disoriented from the blindfold, but she managed to stumble to her locker.

She quickly threw on her hoodie and tights, grateful for the extra layer of clothing, even if it was still far from adequate protection.

Sara checked her phone, her heart skipping a beat as she saw a new message from Mistress Victoria. "Good job, my dear. You may head home and remove all of the toys and ropes now. Put the chastity belt back on and get some rest. We will reconvene tomorrow morning at my office."

Sara let out a sigh of relief, feeling grateful that she was being dismissed for the night. She gathered her things and made her way out of the athletic complex, eager to get home and nurse her wounds.

As she walked, she couldn't help but reflect on the events of the night. She felt a mix of emotions, ranging from humiliation and fear and arousal. She knew that she was in way over her head, but she just needed to find a way to survive submitting to Mistress Victoria.

When she finally arrived home, Sara wasted no time in stripping naked and then securing the chastity belt around her waist. Even though it meant that she would be deprived of sexual gratification for the foreseeable future she wanted to make sure her Mistress had no excuse to punish her.

As she climbed into bed, she couldn't help but wonder what the next day would bring. She knew that Mistress Victoria had many more surprises in store for her, but she just wanted to try to sleep and ignore her high level of horniness.

Sara lay in bed, her body exhausted and drained from the night's events. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind, but images of Mistress Victoria's cruel games kept flooding her thoughts. She tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position, but the chastity belt dug into her skin and reminded her of her constant arousal and submission to Mistress Victoria. Eventually, Sara fell into a restless sleep, plagued by vivid and disturbing dreams.

When Sara woke up, she felt even more exhausted than before. She groggily got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, her body aching and sore. She splashed cold water on her face, trying to wake herself up and prepare for the day ahead.

As she looked at herself in the mirror staring at her naked and tortured body, her red and sensitive nipples, her chastity belt locked around her now very horny pussy, and the tattoo peaking out the top that read the humiliating words "good girls don't cum". Sara couldn't help but feel a sense of shame and humiliation. She was a prisoner to Mistress Victoria's whims, forced to obey her every command and submit to her every desire. She was clearly forcing Sara to be as horny as possible and it was working, never could Sara remember going this long without masturbating and all this edging was starting to drive her mad.

With a heavy heart, Sara got dressed and headed to Mistress Victoria's office. She knew that she was in for another day of torment and humiliation, but she tried to block it out and head to her office, still getting used to walking over there without any bra or panties on. Thankfully she didn't have a uniform of a skirt or dress today and just wore a simple pair of tights, tshirt and a hoodie.

As she walked through the doors, Sara felt a chill run down her spine. She knew that she was about to enter a world of pain, a world where she was neither in control nor receiving any compassion.

When she arrived, she found the door unlocked, and she cautiously stepped inside. Victoria was seated at her desk, typing away on her computer. She didn't acknowledge Sara's presence, so she stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Remove your clothes, put on your pink collar on my desk and kneel under my desk," Victoria said curtly, not bothering to look up from her screen. Sara complied, feeling a wave of humiliation wash over her as she stripped down and assumed the submissive position.

Minutes ticked by, and Sara could feel her anxiety mounting. Why was she being treated like this? Finally, Victoria spoke up.

"I have a special task for you today," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "Drink this."

Sara watched in horror as Victoria pulled a dog bowl out from her desk drawer and proceeded to urinate into it. The smell was overpowering, and Sara felt her stomach churn with disgust.

"Please, Mistress, I can't..." she began, but Victoria cut her off.

"You will drink it, or you will suffer the consequences slut, how dare you talk back to me" she said, her voice cold and detached as she pinched her checks with her fingers forcing Sara's eyes to meet hers.

Reluctantly, Sara leaned forward towards the bowl now placed at Mistress Victorias feet, she stared down at the warm golden liquid.

"Drink it with no hand too slut like a good little puppy," Victoria commanded, her voice stern and unyielding not even looking down at Sara anymore.

Sara nodded, her eyes cast downward in submission. She got down on all fours, and Sara's entire body shook with disgust and shame as she obediently lapped at the bowl of piss like a puppy. The taste was absolutely revolting, salty and bitter with a hint of ammonia that burned the back of her throat. She fought the urge to gag and vomit with every fiber of her being, but she knew that disobedience would only lead to further punishment and degradation.

Every sip felt like a violation, a stain on her soul that she would never be able to wash away. She could feel her dignity slipping away with each lick, replaced by a crushing sense of worthlessness and filth. She was nothing more than a vessel for Victoria's twisted desires, a pawn in her game of domination and control.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she drank, her heart aching with sorrow and despair. She wished that she could scream, to rage against the injustice of it all, but she knew that it would do no good.

As she finished the last drops of piss in the bowl, she felt a wave of shame and self-loathing crash over her. Her mouth could not get the terrible flavour out as it seemed to line the walls of her checks with the terrible taste.

"Good puppy dog," Mistress Victoria mockingly. "Now, crawl up onto my desk on all fours."

Sara did as she was told, feeling utterly humiliated. She could feel Victoria's gaze on her, assessing her every movement. She felt very exposed being naked and this high up on the large timber desk.

"Spread your legs wider," Victoria commanded. "Show me your ass."

Sara complied, feeling a wave of vulnerability wash over her. She could feel Victoria's fingertips tracing the lines of her chastity belt, teasing her asshole through the thick material.

"A perfect chastity belt should only allow access to your perfect little ass," Victoria mused, her voice low and sultry. "Let's see if we can loosen things up a bit."

She reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. Carefully, she applied it to her fingers, Sara could feel her heart racing as Victoria's fingers probed her hole, teasing it with the cold lube.

"Relax, my little slut," Victoria whispered, her breath hot against Sara's ear. "Let me in."

Sara tried to relax, but it was impossible. She felt invaded, violated. Still, she couldn't deny the pleasure that was building inside of her, at this point any touch made her horny against her will, and Mistress Victoria seemed to know the exact way to make her feel a forced pleasure.

Victoria slid one finger inside of her, then two, working them in and out with practiced ease. Sara moaned, unable to help herself as she was starting to realise that Mistress Victoria was somehow an expert at this.

"Enjoying this are you, my little slut," Victoria purred, withdrawing her fingers, teasing Sara for moaning"

Sara whimpered, frustrated and ashamed. She wanted to beg, to plead for her to stop, but she knew better than to speak out of turn.

She continued to toy with her ass slowly, "Tell me, Sara," Victoria whispered, her lips brushing against Sara's ear. "How badly do you want to cum?"

"So bad, Mistress," Sara breathed, her voice ragged with desire, she was clearly at the end of her rope with how horny she was.

"Beg me," Victoria commanded. "Beg me to let you cum."

"Please, Mistress," Sara begged, her voice quavering with emotion. "Please, let me cum. I need it so badly."

Victoria chuckled, her fingers tracing the lines of Sara's legs along the lines chastity belt, so close to pleasure.

"Maybe someday," she said cryptically. "But not today, and not with begging like that."

Sara whimpered, disappointment flooding her system. She felt like she was going to explode with need, like she was going to shatter into a million pieces.

As Mistress Victoria continues to probe Sara's ass with her fingers, she starts to talk to her in a conversational tone, "Your mouth probably tastes like piss now, doesn't it? I can practically smell it from here. If you don't want to go to class with that unpleasant taste in your mouth, I can give you a choice. You can either go to class with that smell on your tongue, or if you prefer, I can tie you up in some fun bondage for thirty minutes and let you clean your mouth properly."

Sara hesitates for a moment, her mind racing with disgust at the thought of either option. But ultimately, she decides that the bondage might be the lesser of two evils. "Okay, I'll choose the bondage," she says quietly, her voice trembling with humiliation but she couldn't have people smelling piss on her all day.

Mistress Victoria smiles triumphantly and begins to gather some ropes. She ties them around Sara's long blonde hair, pulling it tightly and attaching the other end of the rope to an anal hook she pulled from her draw. Sara feels the hooks dig into her asshole as Mistress Victoria tightens them together, pulling her neck up and backwards as she kneels on all fours on Mistress Victoria's desk.

"Here, as promised, to clean your mouth," Mistress Victoria says, shoving a bar of soap into Sara's mouth. "Don't drop it, or you'll have to start over."

Sara's body strains as she tries to hold the bar of soap in her mouth while maintaining her precarious position. She felt so stupid to actually thing Mistress Victoria would let her clean herself properly as this wasn't what she had in mind. She can feel her muscles starting to ache, but she dare not complain. Mistress Victoria seems to revel in her suffering, playing with Sara's body as she kneels there.

She runs her fingers over Sara's nipples, tweaking and pulling at them until they stiffen into peaks. Sara involuntarily squirms as Mistress Victoria touches her, the sensation both teasing and excruciating. She can feel her body reacting to the stimulation, despite her hatred of the situation, the metal bars now inside her nipples making them harder and more sensitive.

Meanwhile, Mistress Victoria keeps up a steady stream of banter, taunting and teasing Sara as she struggles to hold the soap in her mouth. "Doesn't this feel good, Sara? Being tied up and at my mercy? You love it, don't you?"

She remains silent, her body trembling with strain as she holds the soap in her mouth. She can taste the chemicals and perfume, bitter and unpleasant on her tongue. She wishes that she could spit it out, to rid herself of the taste and the humiliation as she starts to drool bubbles onto Mistress Victorias desk.

Mistress Victoria starts to play with the hook deep in Sara's ass as she looks into her eyes of Sara's backwards cocked head. "Mmmm feels nice doesn't it", she teases as she rotates the hook in a circles, moving the metal bulb on the inside of Sara's ass around and around.

Finally, Mistress Victoria releases her from the bondage, and Sara collapses onto the desk, exhausted and humiliated. She can taste the soap on her tongue, bitter and unpleasant.

Sara lay on the desk, panting and trembling with exhaustion. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She had been forced to drink piss, endure painful anal play, and clean her mouth with soap. She felt completely humiliated and degraded.

Mistress Victoria looked over her, a cruel smile on her face. "Good girl," she said, patting Sara on the head like a pet. "You did well today. Now, go to class and try not to let anyone suspect what a dirty little slut you truly are." As she finished those words she unclasped the collar and replaced the anal hook with the same pink metal plug. Sara didn't even have time to react before it was pushed firmly inside her between the chastity belt opening.

As she got dressed and left the office, Sara couldn't shake the feeling that this was only the beginning. Mistress Victoria had promised her that she would learn discipline, dedication, and devotion, and Sara knew that she still had a long way to go.

The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 02-10-2024, 09:32 PM   #10
SaraSlut21

Part 6

Sara left Mistress Victoria's office feeling humiliated and dejected. As she walked down the hallway, she could still feel the buttplug lodged securely in her ass, a constant reminder of her submission.

She made her way to class, trying to focus on the lecture, but her mind kept wandering back to the events of the past few days. She couldn't believe how far she had fallen, how willingly she had submitted to the whims of a stranger.

As she sat in class, Sara felt a familiar ache between her legs. She was constantly horny, a condition that Mistress Victoria had imposed on her. It was frustrating and demoralizing, and Sara hated it. She had no desire to serve as a slave, to cater to the whims of a demanding mistress, and the belt blocking her pussy was a constant reminder.

When class ended, Sara received a text message from Mistress Victoria with an address. "Head to 101 Grande Rd, come right after class my little whore." Sara sighed and gathered her things, feeling a sense of resignation settle over her.

Sara marveled at the sheer scale of the mansion as she approached. It was enormous, towering over her like a monolith. She couldn't believe that this was where she would be spending the foreseeable future.

As she reached the gate, she spotted a note attached to the metal bars. Her heart raced as she recognized the distinctive pink color of her collar. She read the note, her eyes widening in shock and disbelief.

"Hello Sara, welcome to your new home away from home. You no clothing rule begins inside this gate, so you better strip out there, also please make sure your collar is on before you enter. Another rule for you, lastly, once you are ready to enter, please crawl, no walking for you on my grounds. Make your way along the path and up to the front door and kneel waiting for me."

Sara's heart raced as she read the note. She couldn't believe what she was being asked to do. She looked around nervously, but the street was mostly deserted. A car drove by every minute or so, but otherwise, she was alone.

Swallowing hard, Sara did as she was told. First, she put on the pink collar, fastening it securely around her neck. Then, she stripped off her remaining clothes, leaving her in nothing but her chastity belt and pink buttplug.

She felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed as she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled inside. The stone path was rough and jagged against her soft skin, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious as she crawled along the path.

The fence was hedged, providing a measure of privacy, but the gate was just a metal bar gate, offering a clear view of the front yard and Sara's exposed young college body. She couldn't help but feel humiliated as she crawled along the path, knowing that anyone could see her at any moment.

When she reached the front door, Sara knelt and waited, her heart pounding in her chest as she knew anyone walking by the gate could see her in this state.

She waited for what felt like an eternity, her nerves on edge. Finally, the door opened, and Mistress Victoria stood before her, clad in a stunning silk gown that highlighted her curves.

"Welcome home, Sara," she said, a hint of amusement in her voice. "I trust you had no trouble following my instructions?"

Sara looked up at her, feeling small and vulnerable. "No, Mistress," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Good," Mistress Victoria said, a pleased smile spreading across her face. "I'm glad to see that you're learning to follow orders. Now, come and crawl inside and let's get you settled."

Sara crawled inside the mansion, following closely behind Mistress Victoria. She couldn't believe what she was being asked to do, but she knew better than to disobey. She felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed as she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled along the marble floors, her bare breasts swaying with each movement.

Mistress Victoria led her to a luxurious lounge, where a set of pink wrist and ankle cuffs and a new collar were waiting for her. Sara's heart sank as she saw the delicate silver metal and sparkling gems spelling out her name along the neck of the collar. She felt humiliated and disgusted, but she let Mistress Victoria put them on her.

Once the collar was secured around her neck with a small silver padlock and her cuffs locked the same way Mistress Victoria pushed Sara backwards "kneel with you good posture slave" she yelled and as Sara jumped into position Mistress Victoria snapped a photo on Sara's phone and set it as her wallpaper before showing her. "You must not change this," she said sternly. "Consider it a reminder of your new status."

Sara couldn't believe what Mistress Victoria had just done. She felt her face grow hot with embarrassment as she looked at the picture of herself, kneeling naked and submissive on the floor, her new collar shining brightly around her neck.

The thought of having this image as her phone wallpaper made her cringe. She felt so exposed, so vulnerable. Everyone who saw her phone would know exactly what she had become: a sex slave, a mere object to be used and possessed by her mistress.

Sara wanted to protest, to beg Mistress Victoria to change it back. But she knew better than to question her mistress's authority. She had to accept this new reality, no matter how humiliating it was.

She felt a lump rise in her throat as she imagined showing her phone to her friends and family, seeing the shocked and disgusted expressions on their faces. She knew they would never understand, never forgive her for what she had become.

Next, Mistress Victoria confiscated Sara's clothes and phone, leaving her completely naked and vulnerable. Sara felt a shiver of fear run down her spine as she realized just how much power her mistress held over her.

Mistress Victoria sat down on a plush velvet couch and patted the spot next to her. "Come here, Sara," she said, her voice soft and inviting. "Let's have a little chat."

Sara hesitantly approached and knelt at her mistress's feet, her head bowed in submission.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" Mistress Victoria asked, stroking Sara's hair gently.

"Miserable and desperate and horny," Sara admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "Why am I doing this, Mistress?"

Mistress Victoria chuckled softly. "Because you deserve it, Sara. You've been such a naughty girl, haven't you? Cheating on your boyfriend, dealing drugs, and now you're mine to do with as I please. You should consider yourself lucky that I'm only making you crawl around naked and serve as my personal sex slave. Some mistresses would be much less forgiving."

Sara felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over her. She knew that she deserved punishment for her actions, but she never imagined it would be like this.

Mistress Victoria leaned back on the couch, her eyes traveling up and down Sara's naked body. "Tell me Sara, have you ever been this horny before, be honest".

Sara felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. She couldn't admit the truth, couldn't admit that she had never felt this way before. It was too humiliating, too revealing.

"No, Mistress," she lied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mistress Victoria chuckled softly, her eyes glittering with amusement. "You little slut," she accused, her voice full of knowing. "I can see it in your eyes, Sara. You're desperate for release, aren't you?"

Sara couldn't deny it. She nodded, her eyes downcast.

"Good girl," Mistress Victoria purred, her voice dripping with approval. "I'll let you cum, but only if you do exactly as I say."

Sara nodded eagerly, her body trembling with anticipation. She would do anything, anything to relieve the ache between her legs.

Mistress Victoria's plan was clearly working and Sara was well on her way to becoming a mindless broken slave.

"Come with me then" Mistress Victoria says as she clips a pink leash to the locked collar around Sara's neck. Mistress Victoria leads Sara into a spare room. Sara's heart races as she takes in the full-length mirror on the wall, a dildo affixed to it at just the right height for her mouth if she was standing on upright.

"We're going to play a little game, Sara," Mistress Victoria says, her voice dripping with excitement. "If you can stand here for fifteen minutes without cumming while I attached a Hitachi wand to your clit, you can have your reward. But if you fail, there will be consequences."

Sara swallows hard, her heart pounding in her chest. She wants to protest, to tell Mistress Victoria that this is too much, that she can't possibly win. But she knows better than to argue with her mistress. So instead, she nods silently, her eyes fixed on the mirror in front of her.

Mistress Victoria walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a lock for Sara's new cuffs, which she uses to bind Sara's hands behind her back. She then attaches the Hitachi wand to Sara's clit with a belt, ensuring that it stays in place.

"Now, Sara," Mistress Victoria says, her voice low and dangerous. "You must deep-throat this dildo and keep it in your mouth for the duration of the fifteen minutes. If you pull away, or if you cum, you lose."

Sara's heart was racing as she listened to Mistress Victoria explain the rules of their new game. The idea of standing with her hands tied behind her back, a dildo stuffed in her mouth, and a Hitachi wand attached to her clit was terrifying. She was so horny and desperate to cum, but she knew that winning this game would be no easy feat.

"So, let me get this straight," Sara said, trying to clarify the rules. "If I can stand here for fifteen minutes without cumming, I get to cum?"

"Correct," Mistress Victoria replied, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "But if you cum before the fifteen minutes are up, or if you pull away from the dildo, you lose and will be severely punished."

"And how exactly am I supposed to keep myself from cumming with the Hitachi wand attached to my clit?" Sara asked, her voice trembling with nervousness.

"That's the challenge," Mistress Victoria said, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "But don't worry, I'll be here to motivate you." She says as she pulls out a riding crop and smacks her own hand.

Mistress Victoria helped Sara into position, tying her hands behind her back and attaching the Hitachi wand to her clit with a belt. The dildo was already in place, sticking out from the wall at just the right height for Sara to suck on.

"Remember, no pulling away," Mistress Victoria reminded her. "And if you cum before the fifteen minutes are up, you lose."

Sara nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew she was in for a tough fifteen minutes, but she was determined to win this game and earn her reward.

Sara stands in front of the mirror, her hands tied behind her back with a rope. Mistress Victoria explains the rules of the game to her, and Sara listens intently. If she can stand with the dildo deep in her throat for fifteen minutes without touching herself or cumming, she wins and can cum. If not, she loses and will be punished.

The Hitachi wand is attached to her clit, and Sara can feel it buzzing to life. Mistress Victoria stands behind her, teasing her with the riding crop. Sara's heart pounds in her chest as she prepares herself for the challenge.

She forces herself to deep-throat the dildo, feeling it slide down her throat. Mistress Victoria watches her in the mirror, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"That's it, Sara," she murmurs. "You're doing so well. Such a good little slut."

Sara's face flames with embarrassment at the praise, but she focuses on the task at hand. The Hitachi wand buzzes against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She fights the urge to cum, knowing that if she does, she will lose the game.

Mistress Victoria crops her back, causing her to jump and gasp around the dildo. Sara's eyes fill with tears as she struggles to keep it in her throat. She can feel herself drooling, the saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her chest.

Mistress Victoria stood behind her, watching with a critical eye as Sara struggled to keep the dildo in place. Every now and then, she would give Sara a sharp rap with the riding crop, causing her to jump and gag even more.

"Come on, Sara, you can do better than that," Mistress Victoria sneered. "You're not even halfway there yet. Suck it like a good little slut."

Sara's face burned with shame as she heard those words but she focused on the task at hand, trying to ignore the burning sensation in her throat and the increasing difficulty of breathing through her nose as more drool dripped out covering her tits.

Meanwhile, the Hitachi wand buzzed faster, sending stronger vibrations straight to her clit. Sara's eyes widened with surprise, and she tried to pull away from the dildo, but Mistress Victoria put a firm grip on the back of her head kept her in place.

"None of that now, Sara," Mistress Victoria admonished. "You know the rules."

Sara whimpered, feeling the familiar ache build between her legs. The vibrations from the Hitachi wand were intense, and she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

Mistress Victoria must have sensed her impending orgasm, because she increased the tempo of the strikes with the riding crop, landing them on Sara's sensitive areas like her breasts and inner thighs. Sara yelped and moaned, feeling the pain and pleasure intertwine until she wasn't sure which one was worse.

Despite her best efforts, Sara lasted only ten minutes before she came hard, the orgasm ripping through her body like a freight train. She ripped away from the mirror in her desperation to pull away from the dildo, causing Mistress Victoria to scold her harshly as she fell backwards onto her ass still cumming hard.

"You lose, Sara," she said, her voice dripping with disappointment. "You failed the test. You are just to much of a slut to not cum."

Sara's mind was racing as she realized she had failed the game. She had been so close to winning, but her body had betrayed her, and she had cum hard against her will. The shame and disappointment flooded through her as she thought about the punishment that would surely follow.

Mistress Victoria seemed to sense her distress, and she walked over to Sara, a cruel smile on her face. "Well, well, well, looks like you weren't able to control yourself after all," she said, her voice dripping with derision. "I guess we will have to work on your self control if you can't help but cumming the second you are out of your belt." Mistress Victoria uncuffed the belt and cuffs before reattached the leash and tugged it along. "Come along slut, it's time for you punishment".

Old 02-13-2024, 06:21 AM   #11
SaraSlut21

Part 7

Sara followed Mistress Victoria nervously, her heart beating wildly in her chest as she was tugged long by the leash attached to her tightly locked collar. She was terrified of what punishment lay ahead but was also relieved to have been released from the chastity belt. They entered a dimly lit bedroom, and Sara's eyes widened as she saw the array of BDSM equipment arranged neatly around the room. Mistress Victoria led Sara to a small wardrobe in the corner, and when she opened it, Sara saw a Sybian machine placed on the floor and hooks covering the walls and roof of the small coffin like storage cupboard. Fear crept up Sara's spine; she had heard stories of the Sybian and knew it was capable of delivering immense pleasure, often resulting in multiple orgasms and Sara's body after the long denial and strong orgasm was very sensitive to the touch.

Mistress Victoria quickly push Sara inside and attached her ankle cuffs to the base of the Sybian and wrist cuffs to a chain overhead slightly behind her, effectively immobilizing Sara pulling her wrist above her shoulders behind her back, wrist together, forcing her to lean forward with straight arms. She then attached Clover clamps to her sensitive pierced nipples and hooked them to a small loop at the front of the Sybian forcing Sara to lean forward even more and press her clit against the Sybian's vibrating saddle with almost no ability to shift or adjust.

"Since you couldn't control yourself earlier and were clearly so eager to cum, you can cum all night long," Mistress Victoria said, her voice dripping with malicious intent. She turned the Sybian on, slowly turning the dial higher and higher, and Sara moaned instantly at the powerful vibrations pulsating through her core. Mistress Victoria attached a ring gag to Sara's mouth to prevent her from screaming or begging for mercy.

Just as the Sybian reached its maximum power, Mistress Victoria fitted a VR headset tightly over Sara's eyes, obscuring her vision and replacing it with an erotic virtual reality experience designed specifically for women. Sara watched scenes of other women being trained as slaves, performing various acts of service and submission. The visual simulation ignited Sara's imagination, and she began to feel herself slip deeper into a state of aroused subservience as the flashing images assaulted her eyes.

Finally, Mistress Victoria attached noise-canceling headphones to Sara's ears, eliminating external sounds and replacing them with audio recordings of femdom hypnotism sessions. Sara was now isolated in a cocoon of pleasure, unable to escape or resist the overwhelming sensory input, and the sounds of moans and screams and what sounds like the degrading and commanding voice of her Mistress being looped through her ears.

"You'll be here until morning," Mistress Victoria said, her voice cold and detached as she pulled up an earmuff. "I hope you're thoroughly tortured and forced to cum again and again."

Panicking, Sara tried to plead with Mistress Victoria, "Please, Mistress, I can't take it anymore. Please let me rest," mumbled words say, trying to make it out of the gag.

Ignoring her pleas, Mistress Victoria switched off the lights and left the room, closing the door behind her with a decisive click. Sara was now trapped in this hellish paradise, unable to escape the relentless barrage of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm her sanity.

Sara felt her body tremble as the Sybian delivered wave after wave of pleasure. At first, it was incredible, unlike anything she had ever experienced. She felt a tidal wave of pleasure wash over her. Her body shook uncontrollably, every muscle tensing as she surrendered herself to the overwhelming sensation. The nipple clamps pulled at her sensitive flesh, sending electric pulses of pain directly to her core. The bondage on her wrists and her throbbed, a constant reminder of her subjugation as she could barely move an inch.

As the pleasure built, drool continued to flow strongly from Sara's lips through the gag, she moan and groans uncontrollably.

Sara's first orgasm was earth-shattering, rendering her incapable of forming coherent thoughts. Her vision blurred, and her breath hitched as her body bucked against the Sybian, seeking solace in the rhythmic pulsations that continued to reverberate through her.

However, the Sybian showed no mercy. Scarcely had Sara recovered from her initial climax than another wave of pleasure crashed over her. Her body, still reeling from the first orgasm, was unprepared for the rapid succession of escalating pleasure. She moaned loudly, the sound muffled by the ring gag that still imprisoned her mouth.

Soon enough the second orgasm tore through her like a tempestuous storm, more potent than the first. Sara's body trembled as she fought to maintain her precarious balance atop the Sybian, her knees threatening to buckle under the strain trying to not pull to far away from the clamps and tear at her nipples. The clamps tugged fiercely, intensifying the pleasure-pain dichotomy that defined her existence in this moment and kept her clit affixed tightly to the centre of the vibrator.

the continuous orgasms began to take their toll. Her body became increasingly sensitive, each subsequent climax amplifying the sensitivity to near-agonizing levels.

Immersed in the digital domain, the VR headset looped content and had Sara witnessing a variety of slave positions and practices. Initially, she viewed rows of slaves in different poses. Some sat on their heels, their backs straight and gazes fixated on their respective mistresses. Others adopted stances on all 4s, presenting their rear ends for assessment. Those lying supine displayed their genital regions openly, welcoming potential usage as well as other uncomfortable body positions Sara couldn't imagine holding.

Gradually, Sara observed more specialized activities. Edging sequences showcased slaves nearing the brink of ecstasy, only to be halted abruptly, compelling them to maintain their composure. Public humiliation spectacles featured slaves paraded naked or provocatively dressed through bustling markets and streets, bearing light bondage and body writing, crawling and bending over while exposed and other humiliating acts. Bondage arrangements included elaborate rope configurations, metal chains, and cuffs, transforming slaves into decorative objects. Spanking scenes progressed from tentative taps to fierce impacts, eliciting diverse reactions from annoyance to resignation.

Accompanying these visual representations and many others, an accompanying symphony of sounds reverberated. Audible moans, sighs, and whimpers harmonized with accelerated breathing rates and periodic sobs. Superimposed over these organic melodies were articulated orders, praises, and critiques issued by mistresses supervising their subjects. Degrading phrases, such as "filthy whore", "dumb slut", and "worthless cunt", frequently punctuated the dialogue, reinforcing the slaves' inferior status.

Most notably, Mistress Victoria's voice resonated prominently, directing Sara's exploration, repeating imperatives to submit, conform, and belittle herself according to her prescribed role. Phrases like "you exist solely for my pleasure", "your opinions hold no value", and "you are nothing without my guidance" echoed continuously, ingraining deeply ingrained negative self-perceptions within Sara.

Overwhelmed by the collision of realities, Sara wrestled with cognitive dissonance. Her mind spun in delirium, torn between the exquisite pleasure and the overwhelming exhaustion. Her words became garbled, slurring together as she attempted to plead for mercy or release to no one. Yet, the machine persisted, driving her to the brink repeatedly.

Her vision blurred, stars dancing in her peripherals as she struggled to comprehend the virtual reality environment presented to her. The sounds of other women being trained as slaves faded in and out, sometimes accompanied by voices encouraging her to submit, others berating her for her perceived weakness.

As her body convulsed in repeated orgasms, Sara's speech deteriorated further, reduced to babbling nonsensically. She became a quivering, crying, sobbing mess, her body wracked with pleasure beyond her ability to cope. Her consciousness fractured, losing track of time and reality altogether.

Finally, the sun rose, and the nightmare abated. Sara's body sagged in relief, the once-relentless vibrations ceasing to torment her tender flesh. Mistress Victoria had entered the room, observing Sara's disarray with mild curiosity and shut off the machine. Her eyes traveled from Sara's tear-streaked face to her trembling limbs, noting the shell-shocked expression etched across her features as she removed the headset and headphones seeing a bloodshot eyes broken shaking girl.

Mistress Victoria liberated Sara from her bonds, guiding her onto the bed in the room. Watching Sara struggle to stand and compose herself, Mistress Victoria picked her up and guided the girl by her arm a few steps and lumped her body onto the soft mattress. "Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep," Mistress Victoria teased.

Collapsing onto the bed, Sara remained silent, her body still twitching, recovering from the intense pleasure inflicted upon her. Mistress Victoria, indifferent to Sara's trauma, slowly slipped on the chastity belt and clicked it back shut. "I hope you enjoyed your little orgasms, they might be your last for a while".

Old 03-21-2024, 01:34 AM   #12
Spleen

This story is really interesting, when will you release the next chapter?

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:41 AM   #13
Sissysugar
getDare Devil

Wow, can’t wait to continue

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation
Dislike: messy, diaper
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic

Ready to be used

Kik- sissyman44

Pm dares

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98216
Sissysugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 03:57 AM   #14
SaraSlut21

Default Part 8

Part 8

As Sara laid there, completely spent and utterly drained, Mistress Victoria loomed over her, a cruel smile playing on her lips. Sara's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, her muscles aching and protesting any movement. She couldn't help but feel a sense of despair wash over her as she realized that she was once again locked away, denied any chance of release.

Mistress Victoria ran her fingers lightly over Sara's sensitive skin, causing her to shiver involuntarily. "You did well last night, slave. But remember, every action has consequences. And your consequence is to remain in this chastity device for the foreseeable future."

Mistress Victoria approached the bed, carrying a sleek, custom-made chastity belt in her hands. Its metallic surface glinted menacingly in the low lighting of the room, reflecting the flickering candlelight. Unlike traditional chastity devices, this one boasted no visible locks or keys. However, it appeared to contain intricate electronic components integrated seamlessly into the design.

Mistress Victoria wrapped the chastity belt securely around Sara's waist, ensuring a perfect fit. Once it was properly positioned, the device activated with a quiet yet distinct mechanical whirl. Sara gasped as she suddenly felt a warm, gentle pressure enveloping her labia, sealing her most intimate area off entirely. A faint buzz emitted from the belt, making Sara wonder whether it contained additional functions.

Sara wanted to beg, to plead for mercy, but she knew it would fall on deaf ears. Instead, she simply nodded, resigned to her fate. Mistress Victoria seemed pleased with her response and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Remember, you belong to me. Every part of you, including your sexual desires and needs, are mine to control. Don't forget that."

With that, Mistress Victoria stood up and walked towards the door, leaving Sara alone in darkness once again. Sara couldn't help but feel a deep sense of shame and embarrassment as she thought about everything she had just endured.

One thing was certain though - she belonged to Mistress Victoria now, and whatever twisted games she had planned for Sara, she would see them through to the end. Even if it meant pushing her limits even further, testing her boundaries and breaking her down piece by piece.

And so, Sara closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, already wondering what the next day would bring. Would Mistress Victoria continue her reign of terror, subjecting Sara to more unspeakable acts? Or would she finally grant her some measure of mercy, allowing her a brief respite before plunging her back into the depths of depravity? Only time would tell.

Sara woke up to a jolt of electricity coursing through her pussy, causing her to cry out in surprise and pain. She looked around frantically, realizing that she was still in the same bed where she had fallen asleep the previous night. Above her, Mistress Victoria laughed wickedly as she held a remote control, which she used to activate the electric shocks on Sara's chastity belt.

"Wakey wakey, my little toy!" Mistress Victoria exclaimed, grinning maniacally. "Time for your morning routine!"

She pressed the button on the remote again, sending another shock through Sara's pussy. Sara yelped, her body jerking involuntarily from the unexpected sensation.

"Come on, get up and crawl over here," Mistress Victoria commanded, pointing to her feet. "Kiss them like a good little toy."

Sara hesitated for a moment, but she knew better than to defy her mistress. She got on her hands and knees, crawling slowly and painfully over to Mistress Victoria's feet. When she reached her destination, she kissed her mistress's toes obediently, hoping to avoid any further punishments.

Mistress Victoria chuckled and stroked Sara's hair gently. "That's a good girl. Now, follow me to the lounge room."

Sara crawled behind her mistress, taking note of the opulence surrounding her. The house was massive, filled with expensive furniture and artwork. She wondered briefly how much money Mistress Victoria must have made to afford such luxury.

When they arrived in the lounge room, Mistress Victoria instructed Sara to kneel on her hands and knees, with her ass up high and her head facing up and forward toward the center of the room. Sara complied, positioning herself as directed.

"Now stay there and don't move," Mistress Victoria warned, walking away to attend to other matters.

Sara stayed motionless, waiting patiently for her mistress's return. After a while and getting lost in her scared thoughts, Sara didn't notice that Mistress Victoria had returned until she felt a sharp slap on her bare ass. Startled, she cried out, looking up at her mistress with wide eyes. "Ouch...sorry mistress" she sheepishly replied.

"Pay attention, toy, but good manners" Mistress Victoria scolded, swatting her ass again. "We wouldn't want you getting distracted now, would we?"

"No we wouldn't Mistress" she replied as she began to figure out that obeying and playing along with this game was the only way to avoid a worse fate.

"Good, now here is your breakfast" Mistress Victoria replied as he dropped a bowl in front of her knelt position full of some type of baby food.

Sara stared at the bowl of bright orange mush in front of her, her stomach churning in revulsion. She glanced up at Mistress Victoria, who was watching her with a cruel smile on her face.

"Eat every last drop, toy," Mistress Victoria commanded, gesturing to the bowl with a flick of her wrist. "Or you'll spend the entire day in the closet."

Sara swallowed hard, fighting back tears. She knew that Mistress Victoria was serious – she wouldn't hesitate to carry out her threat. With trembling hands, Sara picked up the spoon and dipped it into the bowl. The smell of baby food made her gag, but she forced herself to take a bite.

It tasted worse than she imagined. The texture was slimy and gross, and the taste was bland and unappetizing. Sara's stomach roiled, but she managed to swallow it down. Again and again, she fed herself the vile substance, until the bowl was empty.

Just when she thought she couldn't bear it any longer, Mistress Victoria stepped forward and emptied her bladder into the bowl. Sara recoiled in horror, her nose filling with the acrid scent of urine.

"Drink it all, toy," Mistress Victoria sneered. "Every. Last. Drop."

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Sara lent down to the bowl and brought it to her lips. She took a sip, fighting the urge to vomit. The liquid was hot and bitter, burning her throat as she swallowed. But she knew she had no choice – she had to finish it all if she wanted to avoid spending the day in the closet.

Slowly, agonizingly, Sara drank the contents of the bowl, each sip more difficult than the last. When she finished, she set the bowl down carefully, praying that Mistress Victoria would be satisfied.

To her surprise, Mistress Victoria smiled approvingly. "Very good, toy. You pass. Now we have a full day planned so let's get you ready shall we"

The following 3 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 03-27-2024, 05:38 AM   #15
SaraSlut21

Default Part 9

Part 9

She handed Sara a glass of water, which she drank gratefully. Then, Mistress Victoria reached for the collar on the table, a beautiful pink leather collar adorned with shining gems and the sparkling words "Slave Sara" engraved along the neck.

"This is your new collar, Sara," Mistress Victoria said, fastening it tightly around Sara's neck. "It suits you much better than the old one. You will wear it very often."

Sara didn't respond, but Mistress Victoria could see the hatred in her eyes. She knew that Sara wasn't fully committed to this lifestyle yet, but she was determined to break her resistance.

Next, Mistress Victoria inserted a matching pink gem medium-sized metal plug into Sara's tight asshole, which was exposed due to the back of the chastity belt. Sara winced in pain, but Mistress Victoria ignored her protests.

The plug slide into Sara's tight hole, before it sunk inside and her ass hung onto it snuggly. The size was still slightly to large for her ass currently but all Sara could do was accept the full sensation now inside of her.

"Kneel down, knees wide apart and fold them behind you as you have been practicing," Mistress Victoria commanded.

Sara hesitated for a moment, but eventually, she complied. Mistress Victoria smiled approvingly. She liked seeing Sara like this, vulnerable and helpless. It made her feel powerful and dominant.

Mistress Victoria leant down at the coffee table before Sara. She pulls out a sheet of paper and begins to read aloud the new set of rules that Sara will be required to follow.

Rule number one: No masturbation or cumming without explicit permission.

Rule number two: No wearing of bras or panties, except with express permission.

Rule number three: Clothing is forbidden at all times, both in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's home, unless granted special permission. Additionally, Sara must always wear her collar in her dorm and Mistress Victorias home.

Rule number four: Complete shaving is mandatory below the neck.

Rule number five: Food and drink will be consumed from bowls on the floor, like a pet, while in Sara's dorm or at Mistress Victoria's home.

Rule number six: Obey all commands and address Mistress Victoria properly at all times.

Rule number seven: Use of furniture is prohibited without permission, both in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's home.

Rule number eight: Crawling is required at all times in Sara's dorm and at Mistress Victoria's house.

Rule number nine: Cleaning with the tongue and swallowing any fluids produced during playtime, whether from oneself or anyone else and must you must clean all toys with your mouth after use.

Rule number ten: Plugs will be inserted into Sara's ass at all times while she is outside of her dorm or Mistress Victoria's house.

As she finished reading the rules tears streamed down Sara's cheeks. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This was insane. How could Mistress Victoria expect her to live like this?

But Mistress Victoria seemed unmoved by Sara's tears. "These rules are not optional," she said firmly. "They are mandatory. If you refuse to follow them, there will be consequences."

Sara looked up at Mistress Victoria, her eyes filled with fear. She didn't know if she could do this. But she also knew that she didn't have a choice. Mistress Victoria held all the power, and Sara was entirely at her mercy.

Sara hesitates for a moment, then nods slowly. "Yes, Mistress," she whispers softly.

As Mistress Victoria nodded at the pathetic sight of her slave sobbing and kneeling before her she spoke again, "These rules are just the beginning, Sara," Mistress Victoria continued. "There will be more added as we go on, and you get used to them. But before we lock these in, I want your help. I want you to pick three rules and make them even more difficult and terrible for yourself. If you do good, we will update them accordingly. If you do poorly and not to my liking...well, let's just say I have another tattoo in mind for you."

Sara looked up at Mistress Victoria with wide, frightened eyes as she processed the latest development. She had hoped that the worst was over, but apparently, there were still more challenges to come.

"Pick three rules and make them worse for yourself?" Sara repeated, struggling to wrap her mind around the request. "How am I supposed to do that?"

Mistress Victoria smirked and leaned down so that her face was mere inches from Sara's. "Use your imagination, slut. Come up with something creative and deviant, and maybe I'll consider updating those rules for you. Fail, and I'll add another mark to your body to remind you of your failure."

Sara swallowed hard, feeling a renewed sense of panic wash over her. She glanced down at the list of rules again, trying to think of ways to make them more punishing and thinking back to what Mistress Victoria already made her do. Her mind racing as she searched for a way to please her mistress without making things too unbearable.

"Okay..." she stammered, her voice shaking. "What if...what if

Sara listened intently as Mistress Victoria went over the list of rules. When they finished, Mistress Victoria gave Sara a sinister grin.

"These aren't your final rules, slut. We will be adding more as we go on and you get used to them. However, before we lock these in, I want your help. I want you to pick three rules and make them even more difficult and terrible for yourself."

Sara's stomach dropped. She couldn't imagine making these rules any worse. But Mistress Victoria was waiting impatiently, so Sara started scanning the list again.

She settled on the rule about staying clean-shaven. "Okay, for rule number four, what if I have to go to a professional waxing salon and get my entire body waxed so I stay completely bare?"

Mistress Victoria chuckled. "That's a great idea, slut. Anything else?"

Sara thought for a moment, then remembered the rule about her dress code. Rule number two, I will change it so I may only wear skirts or dresses while in public unless given permission otherwise and I can't close my legs at any point.

Mistress Victoria raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Are you sure you can handle that, you little public exposure slut?"

Sara nodded, although she wasn't entirely convinced herself.

"Alright, one more rule. Which one do you want to make worse?"

Sara pointed to the rule about not being able to cum. "What if I have to edge myself twice a day – first thing in the morning and right before bed – instead of just being denied?"

Mistress Victoria smiled. "Perfect, considering there is a built in function in that chastity belt to help you edge. Those are excellent updates, slut. You pass.

Sara sighed, feeling overwhelmed by the new rules she had created for herself. But she knew she had no choice but to follow them. Even though she regretted her words, getting a second tattoo would be much worse she thought as her eyes drifted to her current tattoo just above her chastity cage.

Mistress Victoria gets up from the table, signalling for Sara to follow her. "Come on slave, not sulking now we have work to do today" Mistress Victoria teases. Obediently, Sara crawls after her as she walks towards her office, her muscles sore from last night's torture. Once inside, Mistress Victoria settles into her chair and opens her laptop.

"Come here, slut," she commands, gesturing towards her feet. Sara crawls under the desk and positions herself between her legs. Mistress Victoria spreads her legs wider and lifts her skirt, revealing her bare pussy.

Sara hesitates for a moment, taking in the musky scent of her Mistress's sex. Reluctantly, she crawls forward towards the pussy before her.

Mistress Victoria strokes Sara's cheek gently, "Such a good little slut, aren't you?" Sara nods weakly, still trembling before the exposed pussy waiting for her eagerly.

Mistress Victoria smirks, teasing Sara. "Looks like my boy toy made a bit of a mess in me while you slept in this morning and guess where his load ended up?"

In that moment Sara notices the wet pussy also had a thick white liquid leaking out of it. "B-but Mistress, I can't!"

Mistress Victoria narrows her eyes, "Can't? Or won't?"

"Won't, Mistress! Please, I beg of you!"

"Don't be ridiculous, slut. Of course, you will. You're my property, and I demand absolute obedience. Or do you need to be punished?" She questioned

"No...I don't need punishment" Sara murmurs, horrified at the prospect of having to lick another man's cum out of her Mistress's pussy.

Mistress Victoria laughs cruelly. "Good, slut. You're going to lick it all up. Consider it extra protein for you."

Reluctantly, Sara begins to lick the cummy pussy, trying not to gag as she tastes the unfamiliar tanginess of male ejaculate mixed with her Mistress's juices. Mistress Victoria moans appreciatively, urging Sara to lick faster and harder.

"Good girl, now...Did I mention the edging function of your chastity belt, slut?" she asks, pressing a button on the remote. Sara gasps as she feels a buzzing sensation emanating from the belt.

"Oh yes, that's right," Mistress Victoria continues, smiling cruelly. "Every time I feel like it, I can activate this feature and bring you right to the edge of orgasm, only for it to stop and leave you wanting more. Let's try it now, shall we?"

Sara moans as Mistress Victoria uses the remote and she feels a buzzing strongly on her sensitive clit building quickly up to an orgasm.

Meanwhile, Mistress Victoria continues to type away, occasionally pausing to issue commands or corrections to a distracted moaning Sara. "Linger longer there, yes, exactly like that...now faster...slower...stop! Back to the beginning!" Sara's jaw starts to ache, and she worries that she won't be able to keep going for much longer.

At one point, Mistress Victoria glances down at her computer screen and mutters, "Damn it, I forgot about that meeting. Can't miss it, important client..." She trails off, lost in thought, and then remembers Sara's presence. "Edging is so fun isn't it slut," she murmurs, and Sara feels the vibration deeply coursing through her pelvis. She gasps, instinctively recoiling from the unexpected sensation before it suddenly shuts of Meer moments from her orgasm hitting.

"No, no, none of that now," Mistress Victoria admonishes, grabbing a fistful of Sara's hair and yanking her back into position. "Keep going, and pay attention to that lovely clit of yours." The buzzing slowly resumes again building her back up to an orgasm.

Sara licked the last remnants of the boy's cum from Mistress Victoria's pussy, disgusted by the musky taste mixed with the bitter tang of her owners juices. She could feel the persistent buzzing of the vibrator in the chastity belt, taunting her with its steady pulse against her clit. Each flicker sent waves of pleasure rippling through her, building up to a peak that never quite came.

Mistress Victoria shifted in her seat, letting out a soft moan as she reveled in the sensation of Sara's tongue working her over. She reached down and stroked Sara's hair gently, tracing her fingers along the curve of her scalp before gripping tightly and pulling her head upwards.

"Look at me, slut," she demanded, staring deep into Sara's eyes. Sara met her gaze, feeling a flush of shame creep up her cheeks as she realized how desperately she needed release. Mistress Victoria smiled cruelly, taking note of the look in her eyes.

"Ah, I see you're getting desperate. Well, I hate to disappoint you, but you know the rules. You don't get to cum without my permission."

She released Sara's hair, letting her lower her head once more to resume her ministrations. Sara could feel the heat radiating from Mistress Victoria's core, the scent of sex heavy in the air. She focused on the task at hand, doing her best to ignore the maddening pulse of the vibrator against her clit.

Time seemed to stretch on forever, the cycle of pleasure and denial becoming almost unbearable. Just as Sara thought she couldn't take it anymore, the vibrations stopped, leaving her gasping for breath and yearning for more.

Mistress Victoria laughed softly, running her fingers through Sara's hair again. "Poor thing, you really are desperate, aren't you? Don't worry, I'm sure I'll let you cum eventually...maybe".

The vibrations grew stronger again, and Sara moaned into Mistress Victoria's pussy. She was getting closer and closer to the edge, but she knew she wouldn't be allowed to cum. Mistress Victoria loved teasing her, bringing her right to the brink and then stopping. It was pure torture, but Sara couldn't help but love it too.

"Beg me, slut," Mistress Victoria demanded, grinding her hips against Sara's face. "Beg me to let you cum."

Sara hesitated for a moment, hating herself for what she was about to say. But the pleasure was too much to bear. "Please, Mistress," she whispered. "Please let me cum. I need it so badly."

Mistress Victoria laughed, the sound cruel and victorious. "No, slut. You don't deserve it. You'll just have to suffer a little longer."

Sara could feel the tension build in Mistress Victoria's pussy as she worked her tongue over the older woman's clitoris. She flicked her tongue rapidly, hoping to finally earn some praise or reward for her efforts. Suddenly, Mistress Victoria's grip on her head tightened, and she thrust her hips upward, pressing her sex harder against Sara's face.

Mistress Victoria's thighs shake and her breath quickens as she releases a loud moan, gripping Sara's hair tightly and thrusting her hips forward. Sara feels the vibrations of the chastity belt grow stronger as Mistress Victoria comes strongly into her face, edging Sara closer and closer to the brink of her own orgasm.

But just as Sara feels the tension build to its breaking point, Mistress Victoria turns off the vibrator, leaving Sara suspended in a state of agony. Sara whimpers pitifully, her body begging for release, trusting her hips wantingly but Mistress Victoria merely laughs cruelly.

"Ahhh lovely" Mistress Victoria sighs. "Wow you really are desperate aren't you.

Sara collapsed underneath the desk, her body trembling with exhaustion and pent-up desire. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath as the vibrations from the chastity belt subsided once again. Her clitoris throbbed painfully, raw and sensitive from the constant teasing. She could feel her juices flowing freely down her thighs, and her face was sticky with Mistress Victoria's pussy.

Mistress Victoria looked down at Sara with a cruel smile. "Pathetic little slut, aren't you? Look at you, practically begging for release. But you know the rules. You don't get to cum unless I allow it and that chastity belt will make sure of that."

Sara whimpered softly, ashamed of her own body's reaction to the constant edging. She wanted nothing more than to sink her teeth into her bottom lip and ride out the waves of pleasure, but she knew better than to disobey.

"Get on all fours, slut," Mistress Victoria commands, and Sara obeys, moving into a familiar position. She feels humiliated and degraded, but she knows better than to argue. Mistress Victoria's feet dig into her back, pressing her down further onto the ground.

Sara closes her eyes, trying to block out the world around her. She can hear the clicking of keys as Mistress Victoria types away, seemingly unfazed by the fact that her slave is currently serving as a footrest.

"Get comfortable slave, I have work to do now, ohh and this belt doesn't just edge but it teases to". With that statement the belt buzzes to life again but this time just a slow and low buzz, nothing close to making Sara cum but a constant low teasing. Sara feels a tear roll down her cheek, and she tastes saltiness on her lips as she settled in to her torment.

The following 3 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk